The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh yeah,” she said with a cocked eyebrow and mischievous grin, while her hand replaced where her mouth had been.

“Yes, I want you. Now.” he said expectantly.

She got up off of him and took off the rest of her clothing, which was just her pants and under things. He laughed when he saw her wearing long johns, not exactly a real exotic piece of clothing.

“Hey, it’s winter, you know, and I get cold.” she said matter-of-factly.

“Well, this is perfect for a scene in a romantic novel. ‘He waits expectantly as she pulls her jeans from her hips and down her long legs and is surprised to find a pair of white ribbed long johns underneath adhering to her curvy frame.’ I don’t think it would have the right sexual tension required,” he said teasingly

“Well, let’s see how sexual you think this is.” she said.

She pulled down the white long johns to reveal a black lace panty that was like a pair of really short shorts, the backside ending high on her butt cheeks and the front sculpted each and every curve of her sex as if it was on display for him. She grinned when she saw his reaction to her new panties because his eyes widened and his cock jumped.

“You like?” she asked.

“Hell, yeah I like. Now take them off!” he said.

She gave him a look that told him to settle down, it was all coming soon enough. Slowly she took off the panties and grinned at his look of impatience. After she was completely nude she crawled across the bed. Once she reached him, she straddled his middle and, hovering over him, dragged her fingernails down his body.

“I want you to put it in,” he said.

She opened herself up and positioned her moist center right over his hard member. She didn’t let him enter right away because she wanted to tease him for a bit longer. She rubbed herself, along his sex, slicking him up with her juices and at the same time stimulating her clit until she felt like she was a ball of complete sexual energy.

She was so aroused since it had been so long since they’d been together and also because of her thoughts on the previous night. She wanted him badly; she could feel the heat of his member penetrating her, even though he wasn’t inside of her.

From all her teasing he looked like he might bust from sexual frustration and the fact of the matter was that she was about ready to bust as well. Each time his smooth member slide across her clit it sent fireworks through her system until she could take it no more. She needed to feel him stroking from the inside.

Finally, she lay on top of him and raised her hips to fit her hand between them. She grabbed onto his member, causing him to gasp, and she positioned his cock head right at her entrance. Slowly she slid herself on to him, feeling him permeate her insides all the way to the base of his cock. Once he was inside her it felt like his member swelled a bit more, pervading every fold.

They stayed still for a moment, enjoying being together.

“Oh, I love feeling inside of you.” he said, “I wish I could stay this way forever ‘cause I just love this and you so much.”

She began to move up and down on him, enjoying the feeling of his hard member sliding in and out of her. She pushed herself up a bit so that now it seemed she was sitting right on top of him. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed herself up and down.

The new position gave her an entirely new sensation and the new depths felt like he was getting nearer to her g-spot. She moaned out as she could feel her orgasm building in her stomach. She felt it coming closer and her moves got faster as she rode on top of him.

“You gonna cum for me?” he asked.

All she could do was moan and yell as an orgasm ripped through her, spasming with pleasure tidal waves. Her inner muscles tightened around his member, squeezing it, and then the muscles pushed outward, nearly pushing him out as well. Then her feminine nectar spewed out of her, washing him in wonderful warm juices.

“Oh, you are going to make me cum!” he shouted, sounding a bit breathless.

Quickly she stopped moving and laid her body over his, not even moving her hips. She just laid there with him up inside of her, planting little kisses on his neck and face.

“Why did you stop moving?” he asked, a bit disappointed.

“Because I didn’t want you to cum yet, I’m only getting started.” She explained.

“Whoa! You must be really horny.”

“Well, it’s like that saying, ‘absence makes the heart grow fonder’.”

“I guess it’s true then,” he said, “cause you are really horny tonight, or is it just fonder.”

“Shut up and fuck me.”

“Nope, don’t want to, I’d rather you fuck me.”

“Well, hold on… it’s going to be an exciting ride,” she said with a wink.

“Of that I have no doubt.”

She pushed herself back up into a near sitting position. He offered his hands to her, which she grasped. She put a lot of her weight in his arms as she began to gyrate her hips once more.

The pleasureful sensations began the moment she began moving; it was like her nerves were extremely alive tonight. She could feel the hardness of his manhood as well as every vein, curve, and especially the ridge of the head. Every part of his rock hard shaft seemed to make her quiver in ecstasy.

Soon she felt her orgasm building, she moaned out as she pushed herself up and down on him hitting her g-spot over and over again. Finally, orgasmic tremors took control and her body shook violently. Once again her juices gushed outward, her muscles nearly pushing him out of her and her nectar washing all of his middle and soaking Dennis’s bed all around him.

She continued to ride him as hard and fast as she could take it and on the heels of the last climax came another, then another, and another. Neither persons could count exactly how many orgasms she had, but she was exhausted, mentally and physically.

Finally, as Lisa reached her on last orgasm, Dennis reached up and grabbed her hips, holding her down on him. He pushed his pulsating member deep inside her vortex of throbbing, contracting muscles with cascading juices all around him.

His body clinched up and, just as she was giving her final yells of passion, his hard member released it’s pent up pressure by spewing frothy loads of hot, sticky semen deep inside of her warm, tight center.

Once they both completed their orgasmic waves and all bodily juices had been drained, Lisa got herself up off of him, allowing his spent and slowly softening member to fall out of her. She collapsed onto the bed next to his side. Both of them were covered in sweat, both panting in rapid quick breaths, but still with satisfied smiles plastered to their faces.

Once each of them gained back their composure, Lisa turned to Dennis, and, placing her hand on the side of his head, gave him a delicate kiss. Then she looked into his deep hazel eyes, losing herself in those colorful pools, she said.

“Okay, you ready to go shopping?”

THE END

12