The Visit

Story Info
Hot call early in the morning. No words, just sex.
1.5k words
4.18
11.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny woke to the light pouring in the bedroom window...instinctively she looked at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed. Damn it was 4:12 ...a fire burned deep between her legs...her clit was hard she could tell without so much as touching it. She could smell her pussy was wet with juice...she was very very wet. Her first thought was to want to rub her clit between her fingers...make herself cum -and cum hard. She yearned for what she had been missing for so long now.

Instead she slid out of bed, grabbed her phone and headed for the bathroom. She moved toward the Jenny bathroom...the moonlight flooded in the window as she passed the guest room. She could feel the hot wet sticky liquid between her legs. Her choice was clear. They had been broken up for months but the one great thing between them had been sex. So she flipped open her phone and she dialed his number.

He answered his phone...it took several rings -he was tired of course. She asked him what he was doing; he said sleeping...she told him she was so hot...and that her clit was so wet and sticky and needed attention. She asked how fast he could get there. He gulped air and said as fast as he could dress and drive. She was moaning just thinking of his hard 8.5 inch cock entering her...she was rubbing her clit by then...god it was so swollen and throbbing. It was so hard ...cherry like beneath her fingers. A low moan came from deep within her throat..." Hurry and get over here " she said as she closed the phone and went to slip into a short black barely there spaghetti strap nightgown he had given her. She knew he loved that night gown.

She crept down the stairs...hot wet juice still seeping between her legs. She left the lock on the front door open...then lit candles in the hallway...the breakfast room and then in the living room...leading a trail to her. She laid a nice warm comforter on the couch with nice fluffy pillows on the couch.

She then lay back...and dialed his number. "Where are you?"

She said almost breathlessly. "I'm on my way baby, I'm on my way"

"Hmmmm...want to know what I'm doing." She asked as she laid there.

"What?" He asked

"Hmmmmmmmm I'm rubbing my clit...it is so hot and hard for you..." "You know what it wants?" She asked him.

"What?" He asked

"It wants your mouth to suck it and fuck it..... It wants you to bite it...it wants your fingers deep within this hot wet pussy" she said as she rubbed faster.

"I want you to get here and start taking your clothes off the minute you hit the front door."

"One rule this morning....NO WORDS...unless your talking dirty to me" " You come in silence and fuck me...and you leave the way you came...in silence" " Just all of your hot. Hard...fucking...I want all of your hot...white...sticky cum inside of me." "Promise to give me all of your hot cum this morning...promise! NOW!" she demanded

"Okay I don't see that is going to be a problem ...I'm already so damn hard for you," He said.

"Where are you? She wanted to know. "I'm less than five minutes away!" "Good my pussy is so ready for you...if you don't hurry I'm going to cum for the first time and I don't want that" "Oh... hold on baby I'm on my way...I want you so bad ...so so bad" "And remember NO WORDS...just pure ...hot sex...hot fucking this morning"

"Promise me!" Jenny demanded

"Okay I proise!" he said.

The lights from the car glared in the early morning across the entry hall floor. Just as she told him....he entered the hallway and started undressing the minute he entered. She was lying back on the couch rubbing her pussy. She could watch him in the candlelight. He looked so good. She couldn't wait till the moment they joined together. It had always been so good with them and that never ever changed. He kept coming closer...as he stood in the living room dropping the remaining clothes she was rubbing her pussy. He was watching her.

He moved toward her and lowered himself to her. Kissing her with a hard passionate kiss...lightly their tongues met. His hands started to search over her body. They moved toward where she was still rubbing...with this his fingers took over. She instantly moaned loudly and intensely. His fingers felt so good they were large and warm against her skin. His mouth led a trail of kisses from her naked tits to her hot warm shaved pussy. Her wetness was flowing between her legs and she could feel it leaking down between her ass cheeks.

His fingers entered her fucking her hard...his mouth was on top of her clit...sucking it....then holding it between his teeth. His fingers were moving in and out of her in perfect motion...his mouth was on her clit. She was moaning ...her body arching to meet his mouth bringing her warm ...hot wet pussy closer to his face.

"Oh baby...oh baby...fuck me with your tongue." Jenny screamed, his fingers were moving faster and faster...they moved from circles to up and down across her pussy. The change in sensation brought her closer to the edge...her hips bucked up to him ...his fingers pressed harder insider of just at that time...he started sucking her clit drawing it out...pressure ...pressure.

It hit her then..."Oh fuck baby...I'm cumming all over you...don't stop--please don't stop now..." His fingers moved faster and he kept sucking and licking ...each time she climaxed it was harder and harder....she squirted all over his lips. "Oh baby fuck me with your cock now! NOW BABY!" Jenny pleaded.

He quickly moved to meet her lips with his so she could lick her own hot liquid wetness from his lips...their kiss was warm and wet. His cock entered her hard ...into the slick wet pussy.

He thrust harder and harder. He pulled all the way out then he entered her pushing deeper. He made her scream with pleasure loudly. He loved it when he knew she was completely pleasured...damn he knew she said no words...damn...he promised.

He drove deeper and deeper into her..." On your knee's baby NOW," he groaned.

She immediately turned around. His hot cock with the smooth skin and hard purple head drove deeper into her bringing her closer to her climax again. She moved back toward him...back to his pumping cock. The harder she moved the more intense it became. He was so close now...she could feel his cock grow deep within her leaking pussy walls. She was on the edge now...she reached down between her legs as he drove harder inside of her. She rubbed her clit...making her pussy start to spasm and rock. She was rubbing and rocking toward him .

He dropped his head back..."Yes...oh yes; Yessssssss- Fuck Yes your pussy feels so good...so good!" His hot white cum shot against the bottom of her cavern; hot spurts over and over as she too came beneath her rubbing fingers and his plunging cock.

When they had both climaxed once again...she laid out on the couch before him. She took her fingers and started to rub her pussy again...her clit was still swollen and hot. She always could have many multiple orgasms. He took over for her...He lightly licked her again...licking his cum out of her folds. He sucked her clit...then plunged his fingers into her hot hole. He rubbed her pussy and plunged in and out with his fingers creating sensation after sensation...that took over her entire body. Waves of pleasure took over as her body moved beneath his fingers and touch. He couldn't help but watch her every move. He rubbed back and fourth...faster and slower...faster. Sucking her clit...more and more pressure...till all of a sudden it was there the moment she went tumbling over the edge of the cliff...his fingers and his lips were once again covered in her sweet hot juice. Her hips met him "Oh YESSSSSSSSSSSS" "NOW...NOW...NOW....fuck...oh yesssss" she screamed. Till her body was spent and she laid there softly moaning. With every last ounce of passion spent her body was completely unable to move any more.

Her mind instantly went to her words before he arrived..."Leave as you come ...in silence" she hoped he did this...because pure pleasure was all this was about. THIS WAS NOTHING BUT PURE PLEASURE. His breathing returned to normal...with a pained look in his eyes as she laid there in the light he rose to leave as he came in silence. He picked up each piece of clothing...dressing as he walked away...out the door and out of her life once again.

He had begged her to come back but the answer would always be no. When she had awoken that morning she had just decided she had to have the pleasure one more time without any words.