The Visit

Story Info
He brings his foreign wife to visit the family on the ranch.
4.5k words
4.41
121.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotty209
Scotty209
11 Followers

I was raised on a farm in the Midwest. I have a brother and a sister still living on the farm. Also I have several Aunts, Uncles and Cousins that live on neighboring farms and towns. After graduation, I joined the military, as I wanted to see some of the world.

I wound up stationed in Okinawa. While in Okinawa, I met June and subsequently married her. June is a typical oriental woman, very small and petit. I do have to say that we make a very striking couple as I stand well over six feet tall.

I had explained in detail about the ranch I was raised on. The farms she was familiar with on Okinawa are very small. To her ten acres was a large farm. My parents ranch is 2500 acres. June was unable to comprehend such a large place.

While living on Okinawa, we enjoyed some of the Oriental culture such as mixed communal bathing. Nudity was not a problem for us, as long as there was no one there that would be offended. With our difference in size, some of the other women would look at us and giggle. June always told me there were comments as to how big I am, including my eight inch cock.

For me the idea of mixed bathing was nothing new. We had done it on the farm for years. We had an outdoor shower that we used when the weather was warm enough. I explained all of that to June and it seemed quite natural to her.

After we had been married for about two years, it came time for me to return to the States. June was looking forward to the trip. She was anxious to see America and especially the ranch.

When we arrived at the ranch, we were tired and in need of a bath etc. in order to make ourselves presentable. Being that it was a warm day, we decided to use the outdoor shower. Being it was in the middle of the afternoon, we pretty much had the area to ourselves. June was very anxious to make a good impression on my family. She was very careful about keeping her body properly covered until we were actually ready to get into the shower. So there we were stark ass naked and I was feeling and cupping June's cute little tits, when my sister came walking by. Susan stopped and introduced herself to June, and then went on into the house. Susan took is all in like it was perfectly natural to see us playing around in the shower. June was very pleasantly surprised.

A number of relatives that live in the area were all waiting to meet June. However we asked them to hold off for a few days, as June wanted to get to know my immediate family better. She also wanted to explore the ranch and to get to know these wide-open spaces.

That evening, after my father and brother had come back to the house, they stopped and were taking a shower. My mother went out to join them and to take them towels etc. June and I were out walking around the area at the time. When June and I came by the shower, there was my father and mother together. My father was playing with mom's big tits, much like I had been doing with June's earlier. June was rather surprised at what she saw but even more so when they did not stop when they saw us. June also commented on how nice and big mom's tits were. We stopped and I introduced June to my mother, father and brother. My father let go of my mother and while still nude and wet, came over and hugged June. My father welcomed June to the family. To say that June was a little bit surprised was an understatement.

The next morning we were up and about fairly early. Most of the day was spent showing June around the ranch. She was awe-struck by the vast size and wide-open spaces. As part of the exploring, we drove out to the North pasture where we checked on the cattle, to make sure they were okay and had plenty of water. While at the well, I explained to June, how as kids, we had swam in the large stock tank. Being it was a hot afternoon; June wanted to give it a try. We took off our clothes and got into the water and splashed around for a while. Being that we did not have towels to dry off with when we got out, we just got into the jeep and drove off. On the way back towards the house, we went by some of the fields and checked on the crops. We still had not put on our clothes. While driving around, especially in the fields, we raised a fair amount of dust.

It was starting to get along towards evening when we got back to the house. We were covered with dust from riding around in the open jeep. We decided to head straight for the shower before going into the house. When we arrived at the shower, the rest of the family was already there. Again my father and mother were playing around. My sister and brother were scrubbing each other and being somewhat familiar about it. June and I took off our clothing and joined them. My brother, Peter was very taken with June and her cute little 5 foot, 90 pound body. Being that my mother and father were still playing around and feeling each other, I followed their example. It wasn't long until I was cupping and feeling June's cute little tits. At first June was a little bit shy about playing around in front of the rest of the family. She got over it quickly. When I hugged her to me, the head of my cock was right between her tits. I continued to hug and caress her, then reached down and cupped her trim little ass. It didn't take much of this until I was sporting a hard on. This embarrassed June until she saw that both my father and brother were both sporting big stiff cocks. She relaxed and even reached over and stroked my cock a few with her hand.

It didn't take much of this to get things started. My father was behind my mother, hugging her and cupping her big tits. We could see the head of my father's cock sticking out from between mother's thighs, latterly sticking out from the front of her cunt. Susan was busy stroking Peter's big cock and caressing his balls.

At first June was surprised, but watching all of this was also making her very horny. She did not resist when I started to finger the outer lips of her pussy, and her clit. After a while of this, all June wanted to do was to get fucked. I picked her up and held her with her cunt right over the head of my cock. I then eased her down, letting my cock ease into her juicy, tight little cunt. When she was all of the way down, had my cock all of the way up into the depths of her cunt, she let out a sigh and then started to grind her clit against me. Of course June was not quiet when Cumming. We kept this up for several minutes before I cum, unloading my balls deep into her tight little cunt.

By this time my father had my mother bent over. He was hanging onto her hips while he drove his cock up into her cunt from behind. Being that my mother and father were still busy fucking, Peter and Susan came over to us. They helped June get down from where I was holding her in the process they both managed to caress and feel June's body. They both caressed her tits and pussy. With the caresses of her tits, pussy and clit, June came again. By about this time my father was unloading his balls into my mother's cunt and she was Cumming too!

We all went into the house and had diner. All during this time none of us had bother putting on clothes. Later that evening we all went to our bedrooms. It wasn't long before we could hear my parents going at it again. Dad must have been pounding his cock into mom. We could hear the bed squeak and hitting the wall. We could also hear mom crying out "fuck me, fuck me with that big cock, stuff that big cock into my hot cunt.

After a while of this we heard Susan cry out to Peter, to "eat my cunt and lick my clit". Then we heard both Mom and Susan crying out that they were Cumming. All of this was making June very hot and horny again. It also had my cock standing up stiff and hard.

At first June started to lick the head of my cock. I then turned her around so we were in a "69" and started licking her clit. It did not take much of this until June was Cumming and loudly yelled out that face. After her first Cum, I turned her around and eased my big cock into her tight little cunt. We then started fucking like for real. When I shot my load up into her Cunt, June Cum for about the 5th time. .

Like most women, after they have been fucked, they have to the bathroom. June got up and went. She seemed to be gone a little longer then usual. I then heard her yelling, "Eat my fucking cunt, I Cumming". Of course that aroused my curiosity (but not my cock)

When she came back to the room, I asked her what had happened. At first she was a little bit embarrassed but came out with it. She said that when she got to the bathroom, the door was open. My mother was sitting on the vanity and Susan was licking my father's cum out of Mom's cunt.

June said she started to sit on the toilet, but that Susan had asked her to sit up on the vanity as she (Susan) wanted to lick June's cunt and to suck out my cum. June said that Susan had made her cum again. She said that she hopped I would not be upset over what had happened. I explained that I was not upset and it would be okay to do it again if she wanted. With that June gave me a big hug and kiss. She was soon fast asleep.

On Sunday there was to be a big gathering of the family so they could meet June. There was Uncle Paul and Aunt Karen along with Cousins Deborah and Stewart. They live on a farm, not far away. There was Aunt Shirley with Uncle Gerald and Cousin Anita with her husband Edward. They live in a small city, not that far away.

The day started off normal enough. Picnic table's etc. had been set up on the lawn area, in the shade. There was a lot of sitting around and visiting. A lot of this was about what had happened to a number of people that I had known. June went off with my mother and some of the other women

Everyone seemed quite taken with June. They were very taken with how small and petit she is and also her shy and quiet ways. I was very happy to see everyone opened up and accepted her. They all made a real effort to welcome her to the family.

Later I saw my sister Susan and Cousin Anita off to the side, along and talking. Knowing that Anita was the wild one in the family, I wondered what they were up to. A little later June joined them. When I next checked, all three of them were gone. I went looking for them. I found them swimming in the stock tank which was not a bad idea as it was a very hot afternoon. It was also somewhat obvious that Anita must have put up the idea, as they were all three naked as a batch of jaybirds. I just stood back and watched, as it was quite a sight. Anita is a big blond with big tits. Susan is also good sized with the nice big tits that seem to run in the family. Then there was June with her Golden Petit little body complete with her nice firm little titties. All three were obviously having a good time. Also there seemed to be a lot of extra touching and caressing of each other's body going on. Right then I knew that something was going to happen. Sure enough, Anita and Susan started to caress and fondle June's petite body.

While I stood back under a tree and watched, Peter and Edward joined me. Later we were joined by my father and Uncle Gerald. When my mother and Aunt Shirley saw all of us standing under the tree watching, they joined us. While we watched, Susan sat back on the edge of the tank and was holding June to her body. June had her back to Susan while Anita worked her way down and put her head between June's thighs. It looked like Anita was licking out June's cunt. Sure enough June started to wail screamed and announced that she was Cumming! After June had cum for the third time, all three got out of the water and walked towards us. They did not bother to put on their clothes. Of course this hot show had given all of us men big boners

When Susan, Anita and June got to where we were, I gave June a big hug and kiss. June then whispered in my ear that she was hot for some cock, that she wanted to get fucked! Needles to say I was hot and ready. All I had to do was pull off my clothes. Peter and Edward stripped off their clothes at the same time, followed by our parents. Once we were all naked, we lay down on the grass and started to fondle and caress each other.

I started by sucking on June's titties, while I caressed her pussy. While June and I were feeling, kissing and caressing, the others were doing similar. Our parents had moved over just a few feet while we younger ones were all close together. In fact some of this time, while I was stroking June's pussy with one hand, I could reach over and feel and caress Anita and Susan. After a while of this, June pushed me over onto my back. And Anita reached over and held my cock upright. June straddled me and slid her hot little cunt onto my cock. The lips of June's pussy were stretched around the base of my cock. She then rose up until the just the head of my cock was between the lips of her cunt, and then she dropped down, driving my cock up her cunt, all of the way to my balls. After several strokes like this, June turned around so that she was facing my feet. Anita then crawled up between June's thighs and started licking her clit. I could feet Anita's tongue slurping up from by balls, up the underside of my cock and then over the lips of June's cunt, up towards her clit. Of course it did not take much of this until June started to shake and screamed out that she was "Fucking Cumming".

While Anita was licking my cock and June's cunt, Edward had moved up behind her and was fucking her from behind. One of the things I noticed was that Edward had a huge cock. It must have been about a foot long and very fat. Anita did not seem to have any trouble taking that huge cock onto her tight little pussy. .

After June cum for about the 5th time, she raised up off my cock. She then moved down and Anita put the head of my cock against June's asshole. June then eased herself back down, taking my full length up her back door. June was working my cock around in her ass. She then leaned back on me and continued to work.

Edward pulled his cock out of Anita and then moved up. Anita placed the head of Edward's cock up against the lips of June's cunt. Edward then slowly worked his cock into June. I could feel his cock as it worked its way into her cunt. Our cocks were latterly rubbing against each other's, inside June's body.

Peter, not wanting to be left out moved in close and put his stiff cock in June's face. June took the head of Peter's cock into her mouth and begin to lick and suck it. It wasn't long until June's cock sucking brought Peter over the brink. He pumped a load of cum into her mouth.

June convulsed as she climaxed again and this set on a chain reaction. I shot a big load in her ass as Edward filled her cunt. Edward then pulled his cock from her cunt and she rolled off me. Then my mother joined us and she began licking our cum from June's holes. Aunt Shirley joined my mother in licking the cum out of June. After a while all of the women were taking turns licking and eating each other out. This was all accompanied by much screaming that they were Cumming! June was the shouting the loudest.

Before the party was over, June had fucked each of the men there at least once. The women had each taken their turn in licking out June's pussy. Of course I had taken advantage of the situation. I had fucked Aunt Shirley in her cunt, and Anita in her ass. Susan and Mother had both given me blow jobs

It was getting along towards evening and we were all fucked out. So without bothering with clothes, we went into the house and had diner. By the time diner was over, it was getting rather late; It was decided that Uncle Gerald, Aunt Shirley, Anita and Edward would spend the night. Due to the shortage of bedrooms, it was necessary to "double up" We slept at least three to a bed. Anita spent the night with June and I.

When I commented on the size of Ed's big fat cock, Anita said it was the biggest one that she had ever had in her. I expressed amazement that June had been able to take such a huge cock up her cunt, due to her small and petite size. She said it had felt like it was splitting her in half, especially when I was up her ass with my cock.

June said that she wanted to fuck that huge cock at least one more time. Anita said that would be fine with her as long as she got to eat the cum out of June's cunt.

The next morning, June laid Ed on his back and then straddled him. Anita held Ed's cock and lined it up with June's pussy. June then eased her tight little cunt down over Ed's horse cock After a few strokes; June turned around and leaned back so that Anita could lick the cum out of June's cunt.

Mom, Shirley and Susan then entered the room Along with Anita they all took turns eating out June's cock stuffed cunt. When June was so fucked out that she had to take a beak Her pussy was sore from all of the heavy traffic

June and I spent the next several days relaxing and recovering from all of the fucking. We never wore clothing unless it was necessary as protection from the jobs we were doing.

After several days, Uncle Paul, Aunt Karen along with Cousins Debi, Nancy and Stewart, came to visit. When they arrived, June and I were walking back towards the house. At the time we were both stark ass naked and June was freshly fucked. She had cum running out of her pussy. What a way to meet your relatives and in-laws.

When Mom and Susan saw who it was, they came out of the house. They were both naked too. They greeted them and introduced June and I.

Aunt Karen, Debi & Nancy, each took turns hugging June and welcoming her to the family. Uncle Paul and Stewart also hugged June. However they both managed to work in some extra feels and caresses. It was obvious that June had an effect on both Uncle Paul and Stewart, from the way that the front of their pants was bulging out.

After a while Debi, Nancy, Susan and June went off by themselves. After they were out of hearing, both Uncle Paul and Stewart made several comments as to how beautiful and sexy June is. To this Mom replied that Paul was just his normal horny self and wanted to fuck June. Mom then opened Paul's pants and dropped them to his ankles. Mom bent over and took Uncle Paul's cock in her mouth and started to suck him. At this both Aunt Karen and Stewart took off their clothes. Aunt Karen said that she wanted to eat out June's freshly fucked cunt. She also said that she was looking forward to having me fuck her and also to plow my big cock up her ass

After a few minutes, the younger women rejoined the group. We were all standing there watching Mom suck on Uncle Paul's cock. During this time Karen started to caress and fondle June. This included fingering June's hot little pussy. When June indicated her willingness, she laid down on the lawn. Aunt Karen moved in and started to eat out June's pussy.

While Aunt Karen was on her knees eating out June, she had her big ass stuck up in the air. I moved in behind her and eased my cock into her cunt. After a number of strokes, I pulled my cock back out of her cunt, and placed the head up against the rosebud of her asshole. Using her cunt juice to lubricate my cock, I eased the head into her asshole. I paused for a minute to let her get used to my cock being in her ass, then eased it all of the way in, right up to my balls. By this time she was hunching back trying to get even more cock up her ass.

While we were fucking, Debi had lain down on her back and had crawled up under her mother and started to eat her mother's cunt. Also by this time Nancy had her clothes off and was sucking out Mom's cunt.

With all of this hot action going on, it wasn't long until Uncle Paul pumped a big load of cum into Mom's mouth. Mom then turned around and was doing a "69" with Nancy. As I was watching them, I blew a load of Cum up Aunt Karen's ass. Stewart stepped up and offered his cock to June and she was sucking him off.

Scotty209
Scotty209
11 Followers
12