The Visit

Story Info
He visit his friend's mum.
2.2k words
4.35
112.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Max
Mr_Max
14 Followers

They sat opposite each other, as they had a hundred times before. She was sitting on the sofa at a slight angle to him, her left leg tucked under her, legs very slightly apart. He sat on the arm chair looking at her closely, taking in every small detail. The way her blouse clung to her full round breasts, open just enough to give a glimpse of her cleavage and the way the lace of her bra caressed her breast, how her skirt stopped at the top of her knees, letting him see the start of her thighs.

She was not what anyone would call beautiful, she was rather plain. The years of hard work and two children, who had grown and left home, had taken their toll. She had never fully lost the weight gained during her second pregnancy but it had never bothered her. Still he had found her sexually attractive. It always made him slightly uncomfortable being totally alone with her, knowing how many times he had fantasised about her.

"A penny for them." The sound of her voice came from a distance.

"Sorry, what?"

"For your thoughts, you where miles away."

He could feel his face redden. "Please don't ask what I was thinking" he thought.

"Well?" she was watching him closely. "What were you thinking about?"

He could feel the embarrassment show on his face. "Nothing important" he lied.

"Really?"

He look at her, her face looked younger than it had a couple of moments ago, her eyes seemed brighter.

"Whatever it was you seemed to be enjoying it." Her voice was soft and slightly deeper than usual. Her eyes had briefly lowered and now she was watching him, waiting.

Then he felt it. His cock was getting hard. He watched as her eyes glanced down again, and felt his cock twitch. He saw her eyebrows rise as his growing hard-on moved against the tightening confines of his jeans.

"So are you going to tell me?" Her voice was soft, just above a whisper, her eyes still fixed on his groin.

"Well," his voice was shaking; he had played this moment in his head a thousand times. "I was just thinking what it would be like to kiss you."

"Is that all, or is there more?" She looked deep into his eyes.

He blushed.

She slowly stood, walked towards him, and sat on the arm of the chair. Her mouth moved towards his, their eyes locked. His heart was racing, he had fantasised about this moment for as long as he could remember. As their lips met, what felt like a jolt of electricity coursed through his body. Her arms encircled him, pulling him close to her, holding him tightly. It felt so natural, so right. Her tongue gently slipped between his lips and searched for his. As he placed his right hand on her knee, and she parted her legs. His hand moved slowly up her thigh, his fingers gently caressing her soft skin. He moved his free hand to her left breast, gently closing his fingers over it. A gasp came from her, her body pressed closer.

She stopped kissing him and pulled her head away. He looked at her flushed cheeks and her bright eyes, she smiled. Gently taking his left hand from her breast, she stood up and led him to the sofa. As they sat down she unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Then she started to slowly unbutton her blouse. When it was open she let it drop away, before unclipping her bra. He stared at her large ample breasts, his hands itching to touch, his mouth to taste, her dark nipples already erect. The sight was better than any of his fantasies. As she looked up at him he lent forwards meaning to kiss her, but she guided his head towards her breasts. She gasped aloud as his mouth closed over her right nipple. He sucked it deeper into his mouth, feeling the nipple harden. As his tongue flicked over it he felt her push it deeper into his mouth. He moved his mouth to the other nipple and repeated his actions, this time giving it a gentle bite. She moaned softly in his ear. He wanted to stay like this, to continue sucking and nibbling her wonderful overly large nipples. She pulled away from him. "You can have them again in a minute." She told him, obviously seeing the pained look in his eyes.

She lifted his t-shirt over his head and threw it across the room. Then slowly, never breaking eye contact, completely undress him. As she removed his boxer shorts he felt the relief as his cock was finally free from its tightening confines. Glancing down he was amazed how hard and enlarged he was and a slight gasp escaped his lips. He looked at her, as if she could give him a reason why. She looked down at his cock her eyes widening.

"I had a feeling you would have a big cock, but fuck." His cock twitched as she spoke.

"Ah, so my swearing gets you even more turned on."

Her hand reached out and took hold of his cock. As she slowly starting to rub her hand up and down the length of him she kissed him passionately, again pressing her tongue into his mouth. He placed a hand on the back of her head and pressed his mouth hard against hers. Their kissing became fiercer, animal passion taking over.

"Suck my nipples again please" she was almost pleading with him.

He kept looking into her eyes as he took her left nipple into his mouth. She stared down at him, their lust reflected in her eyes.

"Harder, suck harder." He gently bit her nipple. "Fuck that feels so good."

Her free hand cupped her neglected breast, he watched amazed as she raised her breast to her mouth and teased her nipple with her tongue. She let go of his cock and sat astride him, she removed her breast from his mouth and started to massage them. She began slowly rocking back and forward grinding against his cock, he could feel the damp lace of her knickers rubbing against him. The feeling, a mixture of pleasure and pain, satisfaction, but wanting more, oh God, so much more. She slowly slid off him onto the floor, so that she kneeling in front of him between his legs. She looked deep into his eyes, as she flicked her tongue over her still hard nipple.

"I want you to fuck my tits." She told him placing his cock between her breasts and pressing them together gripping him tightly. Slowly she started to move her breasts up and down the length of his cock, the motion building until her whole body was moving up and down in front of him. She lowered her head letting his cock enter her mouth each time her motion allowed, running her tongue over his tip. She continued until his moans became louder, he could feel his balls tightening.

"Stop," he said hoarsely "You're going to make me cum."

"That would be a waste." She said straightening up, smiling at him. "I don't want that anywhere else but in my pussy."

His cock gave another involuntary twitch. She moved back up next to him on the sofa, laying back she spread her legs, reaching a hand down she slipped a finger inside her knickers. He could just make out her finger running the length of her slit, but he needed to see more. He knelt between her thighs and pulled her knickers down his eyes fixed on her pussy as she continued to move her finger up and down. His cock tightened as she removed her wet finger placing it in her mouth and sucked it. He placed his hands on her inner thighs, just either side of her trimmed pussy.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"It's even better than I imagined."

"So you've thought about this before?"

"Just a couple of times." He answered blushing.

He again looked down between her legs, staring at the swollen, wet lips that were clean shaven. He moved his head closer to, savouring the sweet musky smell of her sex. He kissed her neatly cropped pubic hair, before running his tongue along her slit. She let out a soft moan as he pressed his mouth harder against her pussy, gently opening it with his tongue. As the tip of his tongue flicked over her clit he glanced up at her, watching as she bit her bottom lip. He slowly circled it with his tongue, occasionally running his tongue over it. Eventually he closed his mouth over her hard bud and sucked, surprised to feel how much it came out from its hood.

"Fuck." She whimpered aloud, "Don't stop."

He looked up again and saw her once more kneading her large breasts. He sucked on her clit again. This time she looked down at him, pure lust in her eyes. He could feel her thighs quivering as he held her pussy open for him to enjoy.

"Suck it!" She took her nipples between her fingers and thumbs pinching them. "Suck my clit!" It was almost a growl.

He watched her as he sucked her large, hard clit between his lips, feeling her hips lift off the sofa, forcing her pussy hard against his mouth. She continued to grind her pussy against his mouth, he was getting harder. He knew she was close to orgasm and so he slowly slid one then two fingers into her, God she was so wet.

"I'm going to cum!" she moaned. He felt her starting to tighten around his fingers gripping them. Her body started to shake, her breaths coming in short sharp gasps. Her back arched as she started to orgasm. She gripped his wrist and forced his fingers all the way into her pussy, and then he felt her juices starting to flow as her pussy pulsed around him. She pushed his head down forcing his mouth towards her pussy hole at the same time removing his fingers and moving them to her mouth. As he started to drink her juices she sucked and licked his fingers clean. She tasted better than he could have imagined. His mouth was filling with her juices, he couldn't believe a woman could cum this much!

She pulled him up and kissed him deeply tasting her juices on his lips. Reaching down she took hold of his cock and guided it into her wet and eager pussy, as the tip touch her lips she lay back on the sofa and wrapped her legs around his waist guiding him in. Gently she pressed her heels into the small of his back, slowly edging his cock deeper into her. She had about his length in her when she stopped and rocked her hips slowly, getting herself used to his size. When she was comfortable she again pulled him deeper into her increasing the pressure of her heels. He felt his pubic hair hit her mound, she held him tightly there with her legs again rocking her hips. When she comfortable again she released the pressure on his back, he took her lead and started to slowly move his cock in and out of her.

She groaned as she felt him move in and out, when his cock was fully in she would push back on him taking his full length. She was in ecstasy, she couldn't remember the last time she had felt this full. Her hips started to rock back and forth in time with his strokes, encouraging him too speed up. His rhythm become long and deliberate, he savoured the feeling of her pussy gripping his shaft.

"We can make love later, right now just fuck me." She whispered.

He increased the speed of his strokes in response to her demands, forcing his cock into her. She groaned, he went harder, and so it continued, he went faster she moaned, he went harder she groaned, he went deeper she gasped. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock and his balls started to tighten. How many times had he dreamt about this moment, had longed for it and now here he was.

He started trying to fight it, to hold off his orgasm, to last longer. Her groans were turning to screams, her body was shaking. He was feeling light headed, feeling his orgasm building, he was ready to burst, when she screamed that she was cumming. He stopped fighting his own need to hold back and let it consume him. His balls tightened he felt his cum moving up his cock until it erupted deep in to her pussy. Her legs pulled him close to her, she felt his cum fill her pussy, her back arched forcing him to fill her completely. She felt the mixture of their juices starting to drip from pussy. He slumped forward onto her their bodies entwined heaving breathlessly.

He kissed her softly on the lips, not a full kiss, just a gentle peck, but it said more then any other kiss that afternoon.

After a shower he walked down the quiet street his mind reliving recant events, he was glad he had promised to look in once a week and see if his best friend's widowed mother was in need of anything.

Mr_Max
Mr_Max
14 Followers