The Visit

Story Info
Four former players come to visit.
2.5k words
3.82
11.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back when I was in college, I was a volunteer assistant with one of the women's teams. A few years later, I got a phone call from one of the former players asking if I'd show her and a few of her teammates a good time in the city since they were coming to visit where I had relocated. It sounded like it would be fun, so I said sure. I also offered them a place to crash since I had two big couches, a futon chair that unfolded, and my roommate was going to be staying at his girlfriend's that weekend. She said that sounded like a plan.

Friday arrived and the group showed up at my place. There were four girls that made the trip from the various parts of the state. Molly, the one who called me, was a 5'9" dirty blonde. She wasn't the model of fitness, but wasn't out of shape either. Lindsey was in good shape still, keeping her dark-haired 5'8" frame toned. Erica was the tallest and most laid back of the group, with dark curly hair, a small chest, but long legs and a great ass. The last girl was someone I always had a crush on, Jill. Jill was about Lindsey's size, with brown wavy hair, blue eyes, and a perfect body. She had large c-cup breasts and an amazing ass. After giving each one a hug and getting them all situated, we sat down to catch up and have a round of drinks before heading out.

About an hour later, we drove into the city and I found parking and we walked a few blocks to a club I knew to be pretty fun. We're hanging out at the bar when a group of guys came up and asked the girls to dance. The girls were game, so they headed off to the dance floor. I've never been a big dancer so I chilled at the bar with the drinks. A few minutes later though, this nice looking petite blonde came up and asked me if those were my sisters I was out with. I shyly told her that of course they were and we started joking back and forth.

I peaked out to see the girls having a good time, dancing up on the guys and getting nice and flirty. Sarah, the blonde, leaned in and told me that she'd love to fuck me. I turned, looked at her, and then grabbed her hand and lead her outside. The few blocks back to my car were a blur, but I was extremely thankful for owning an SUV. The tinted windows in the backseat were also very appreciatd at that moment and I keyed the automatic locks, opened the back door and escorted Sarah into the back. Sarah immdeiately ripped off her top to show me nice 34B tits and I went right for them. I licked around her nipples and then started to suck them, alternating time equally to the right, then back to the left.

I slid down so that I was kneeling on the floor and began to undo her pants and slid them off. Not surprisingly, she was pantiless and I started rubbing her clit and she slithered around like a snake.

Her pussy was well trimmed with just a line of pubic hair above her slit. She was very wet by hen and I got the urge to dive down and start eating her out. While licking her clit, I also stuck two fingers into her and started finger fucking her, using my other hand to wrap around her left leg and allowing me to reach down to keep her pussy spread. I had great access to her clit. I started picking up the pace with my fingers and applying firm pressure on her clit with each lick of my tongue. I heard her moaning and my face was getting soaked from her juices.

Just before she came, I pulled my hand out, pulled down my pants, grabbed both her legs so her feet are on my shoulders, and slowly slid my cock inside her. I was on top with her bent in half. I grabbed onto the back of the seat for leverage and began to pound the slut's soaking wet pussy. She was really loud, telling me to fuck her hard while I hammered into her at jackhammer pace. I was intent to make her cum and fuck her hard and fast. After about five minutes, she told me that she was there and I slamme her for all I was worth. The pace is so fast that I was pretty worked up too and as she began to spasm I dumped my load right into her sopping wet box. I just layed on her for a minute, softly kissing her, then slid out and let her lick my cock clean before getting dressed and climbing out of the car. I kissed her on the cheek and said goodbye.

I got back into the club and found the girls at the bar chatting with the guys. They were relieved to see me as they were worried I had left. After letting them know I just needed some air, they insisted I dance with them. We headed out to the dance floor and swayed to the music. Each one took a turn grinding up on me, flirting harmlessly. I played along, knowing that I've already had a good night. They told me how the guys they were dancing with earlier had offered to give them a place to crash, but they were happy when I had showed up because the idea of shacking up with strange guys in a strange city was not the best plan.

After about thirty minutes of dancing, we headed back to the bar for one last round. The guys from earlier were there to flirt with the girls and Erica was pretty happy with her guy from the look of it. Lindsey announced that it was time for our group to head home. She grabbed Erica and we headed back to the car. We jumped in and drove back to my place. On the way inside, Jill told me that she saw me talking with that cute blonde and prodded me about my 'walk' outside.

I gave in and told the girls about seducing her in the car. Molly wanted all the sordid details, so I started from the beginning and gave them the whole graphic story. They were all smiling and whooping and telling me what a dog I was.

I informed them that I needed a shower and they were welcome to watch tv or have more drinks and I was going to be out in a bit. I went into my room, grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom and into the shower. A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door and Erica asked if she can could come in to pee. I peered out from around the shower curtain and said sure, as long as she didn't freeze me by flushing. I heard her sit down and she tells me how hot she had gotten from all the flirting and my story.

I was washing my face with my back to the shower head when I heard the shower curtain pulled back a little, then felt her hands start to rub my chest. I immediately started to get hard as she worked her way down to stroke my cock. I leaned back to wash the soap off my face, then looked back at Erica who was naked and had squatted down to suck my cock. I just dropped my head back and started to enjoy it. She worked my head in and out of her mouth and had both hands on my ass for balance. She pulled my cock out and licked my balls for a minute then went back to work on my shaft, taking me all the way down her throat before pulling out to the head. She continued this technique for a few minutes until I couldn't take anymore. I started to buck and shot my load right into her mouth. She swallowed it all like a champ and then stood and let me know that she always did want to blow me before climbing out and toweling off and leaving the bathroom. I finished up and dried myself off a minute later, threw on my shorts and headed back to my room.

Iwas only in my room for a minute when I heard the door open. I looked back and it was Molly. She came in, closed the door behind her and told me that if Erica got to try me, that she gets a turn too. She pushed me back onto my bed and climbed on top as we started kissing. I reached down and put both hands on her nice round ass. She sat up and ripped her top off, showing her nice 36B tits. She reached back and uhooked her bra and leaned forward so her tits were right on my face. I started to work on her nipples as she reached down and started to pull my shorts off and grabbed my cock. I was still pretty spent from Erica, so Molly got up, stripped off her pants and black panties and climbed back on me. She leaned in so I get another minute on her tits, then slid up so her pussy was right over my face. She lowered herself so she was covering my mouth. I started licking her and reached up to her hips so I could hold her down onto my mouth. She tasted great as I worked my tongue in circles around her clit. She started to wiggle and writhe on my face as I ate my second pussy of the night. She arched back and grabbed ahold of my still semi erect cock and slowly stroked it while I went to town on her pussy. My face was getting soaked as she really started to moan. I buried my face deep into her crotch, licking fast as she began to cum and cover me with her sweet orgasm. She climbed off and thanked me for satisfying her, got dressed and headed back out to the living room.

I grabbed another towel and headed back into the bathroom to wash off my face. I got back into my room and found Lindsey in my bed waiting for me. Her clothes were all over the floor and she was laying under the covers, but just enough so that her little 36B tits were showing off to me. She told me that it was her turn and to strip down and climb into bed. I did as commanded, and eased my way on top of her and in between her legs. We started to make out and I felt myself getting hard as I felt the heat from her pussy on my cock. I reached down and fingered her for a second before sliding into her. I started to slowly fuck her missionary as she begged me for it. The more she talked, the faster I started going. She said some of the dirtiest things I had ever heard as I started pounded her as hard as I could, pulling out fast and then slamming my hips hard into her.

I could tell she wanted it hard, so I pulled out and rolled her over onto her hands and knees and slammed into her from behind. I grabbed her hair with one hand and hip with the other and started really laying into her as she moaned in pleasure. From all the work earlier, it took me a while before I was ready to cum. It felt like an eternity of me hammering her from behind and I was pretty sure she had orgasmed twice by the time I pulled out and spewed all over her back. She collapsed forward and just layed there for a minute gathering herself and enjoying how dirty she felt for being cum on by her former assistant. She reached back and wiped the cum around and into her skin before licking the bulk of it off her fingers. She didn't even bother to get dressed, just picked up her clothes and headed back to the living room while I lay on my bed exhausted.

I passed out like that, naked on my bed with all the lights on. I awoke some time later to see the sun rise through the windows. I got up and walked over to turned the lights off. As I got to the door, I saw Jill standing on the other side watching me. I cracked it open a little more and asked her to come in. I closed the door behind her, turned off the lights, and came up behind her. I put my hands on her shoulders and started kissing her neck. I reached down and stripped off the t-shirt she had changed into, then pulled down her shorts and panties, enjoying the dim site of her naked in the mirror on th wall in front of us. I turned her around and started kissing her as I reached down and put both hands on her glorious ass. She reached up and put both arms around my shoulders. We kissed this way for a minute before I picked her up and moved her over to the wall. She wrapped her legs around my hips and reached down with one of her hands and guided me into her.

I started fucking up into her while she was pressed up against the wall. Her pussy felt so good to me and I just stared into her eyes while I slowly moved in and out of her, taking my time on both the in and out thrusts. I had dreamed about fucking her for a long time so I wanted to enjoy this feeling. I moved us over to my desk chair and I sat us down. She stood up and turned around and then sat back down on me so she was facing away, with her legs spread on either side of the chair and began to move up and down on my cock. I grabbed hold of her hips and helped move her up and down as I got to watch her tight lips ease up and off my cock, then back down. She started to pick up the pace, then began to lean forward so her hands were on the floor in front of us. I had an amazing view of her pussy as she fucked down onto me. After another minute of this I felt myself start to get ready to cum. I stoodd us up so I was nailing her from behind with her bent over, still touching the floor. I grabbed her hips and started to pound her as hard as I had ever pounded another woman. I started to cum and dump my load as deep into her as possible. I collapsed right there on floor, in front of my desk chair as she layed down next to me in my arms.

I woke up later in the morning, still naked. I got up and walked into the living room to find a note from the girls and four pairs of panties. The note thanked me for a great time last night and they hoped to come down to visit again soon.