The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the splurge had subsided, I still wanted more and I continued to suck Yuri with a sort of tender ferocity. I could feel him start to stiffen and his moaning increased dramatically. I knew the moment was at hand and there was no stopping now. At that moment I felt him start to pulse and my mouth began to fill with a warm sticky liquid - he had cum in my mouth. I had to repeat it in my mind over and over again. I made him cum! The sexual arousal in me had not diminished, despite a mouthful of cum and I didn't want to stop, so with that I swallowed hard clearing my mouth of his sperm. I continued to suck for several minutes slowly winding down until Yuri began to relax. I finally released him with a sucking "pop" sound as he laid his head back and began to laugh. I started to laugh with him while continuing to lick his cock.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"For someone whose never given a guy a blow job before, that was one of the best I've ever had"

"Really?" I inquired.

"I've been dreaming about doing that for some time now." "Tell me something - when I invited you to come and stay with me, did you think you would be getting a blow job out of it?"

"It never even crossed my mind." he replied

Now that the experience was complete, my fear was completely gone, as was any embarassment or shame. I had done what I thought I would never do - I had orally pleasured a good friend and I was greatful. The longing had subsided and for the moment, my hunger for cock was satiated.

"Let me ask you something" he said "Did you plan on giving me a blowjob when you invited me - I mean, was that your plan all along?"

"I guess I secretly hoped it would happen, but I was so afraid to try." "And if it was to happen, I wanted it to be with someone I trust than a complete stranger." I replied.

"You do realize that I plan to do it again." "I mean, you're going to be here for the next five days and I plan on doing a lot of sucking ... any objections?"

"None at all!" he laughed.

"But ... what about you?" "Would you like me to return the favor?" he asked.

"I'm afraid you can't right now, I'm swimming in a puddle of cum in my underwear."

"You came!?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes Yuri - you made me cum too."

Just then he leaned in toward me as I reached up to meet him. Without hesitation, our lips met and we engaged in a rather long and passionate kiss. There was something rather nice about that too I thought.

"I'd better change." I said seductively.

"I'll help you" he replied and kissed me again.

With that we retired to my room, shut the door and climbed into bed. I don't think I got much sleep that night as I learned the various pleasures Yuri was capable of giving. But it was what happened the next morning that made everything so worthwhile. I was sleeping soundly, but as usual I had very sensitive and persistent hardon. After a while I noticed a rather pleasurable sensation, the sensation of being sucked. I turned my head and slowly opened my eyes. No ... I wasn't dreaming, I was being orally pleasured, and as I looked downward, I could clearly see the face of a very good friend awakening me in the most pleasurable way I could imagine.

"Yuri!" I exclaimed.

Within moments I was at orgasm's door and though I tried to resist, I released every last drop of sperm I could muster into his warm, wet mouth. The feeling was by far, more pleasurable than any woman had ever achieved with me, and he continued for quite sometime thereafter. It was a moment I would never forget and would cherish forever.

The week was over far too quickly and it was difficult letting him walk out the door, but after numerous blow jobs I now had plenty of memories to keep me busy for the foreseeable future and of course he would be visiting again in a few months. As he drove away I knew that this was a new beginning for me and I longed for the time when he would return. Once more the craving was upon me and I slowly closed the door, removing my clothing with each step as I made my way to my bed. A moment later I picked up the phone, dialed his number, climbed into bed and began to slowly masturbate.

"I'm not wearing anything!" I said.

"Well then .. lets have some fun." he replied.

End.

12