The Visit

Story Info
Our friend visits.
1.6k words
3.39
30k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well you finally got your wish and you had a chance to come and spend a few days with us.

You knocked on the door and we both came to answer it and you had a real apprehensive look on your face. We invited you in and I grabbed your bags from your car. Once inside we decided that drinks on the deck were the order of the day. I retrieved them from the bar and when I was walking up the stairs, I could hear the two of you were whispering and the second I opened the door there was silence. I had a funny feeling that I was in for something out of the ordinary tonight.

We sat outside and had a few more drinks to break the ice, I ran back downstairs and grab another round for us. When I came back upstairs you guys were gone, I yelled back in the house and was told to stay were I was and that the two of you would be back out soon. The waiting anticipation was unbearable. I could not stop thinking of what was going to walk out of that door. A voice from inside told me to sit down in a chair and face it away from the door, and not to look back or I would be in trouble. I did as I was told, and sat down, looking out into the lawn. Then I heard the door open and the two of you walk out. The first thing that happened to me was that I was blindfolded, then one person took one arm and tied a piece of rope to it and then the same thing happened to the other. I was then told to stand up, and I was lead into the house, and into a room and then told to sit down. Then my hands were tied to the arms of a chair.

When the blindfold was removed, there standing in front of me was something that every man alive, has dreamed of. Two women in outfits, one in a body harness and the other in a shear fishnet body stocking. I could not believe my eyes. I was then informed that the I was going to be a recipient of a special show that the two of you were going to star in, and that if I was a good boy, I would be able to join the stars later.

Then the two of you proceeded to walk up to me in the chair and then you both came close to my hands and then brushed your pussies across my fingers. Then you each parted ways and took up positions on opposite side of the bed and then jumped up on the bed and kneel face to face. Michelle started first, she took her hands and put them on your shoulders and gave you a quick kiss and said not to worry, this will be fun. Then she took her hands and ran them from your shoulders up your neck and held your head, tilted it and gave you a deep passionate kiss. She continued and moved to your ears and nibbled on them and gave your ear a good checking with her tongue. She moved her hands slowly down your arms and then found there way to your breasts, she began to fondle them thru the open body harness that you have on. I can watch you nipples start to harden from where I am at. She bends down and slowly starts circling them and flicking them with her tongue. You take one hand and slide it between Michele's legs, and you can feel the wetness that has started to form on her shaven lips, and then you slip one finger into her hole and it is so incredible wet and slippery, you take your finger out and place it on her lips and she eagerly accepts it and sucks it clean. Once done cleaning your finger, you return to where you were but with two fingers instead of one.

Michelle wants to feel how wet you are, so she slips one finger into your pussy and just like hers, yours is just as wet. But she wants to taste you first, so she licks her fingers clean, and then returns to playing with your clit.

Then the two of you whisper something and then remove your wet fingers and get off the bed and come over to the chair were I am unfortunately tied up for the moment, and then both of you take your fingers and put them under my nose and ask me if I like what I smell. I nod my head and then you ask me if I would like to taste them and I open my mouth and then two fingers are slid in and I love the taste that I am having the pleasure of having.

And then the two of you jump back in bed and start teasing me once again. Michele ties your hands to the bed, allowing you to sit up and watch what she is going to do. She digs into the drawer and takes out the remote egg and lubes it up and slides it into your pussy, then she walks over to me and gives me the remote. Then I turn it on and it starts making your pussy quiver, then Michelle gets down on her knees and starts to suck on my cock. I start changing the speed on the egg and Michelle starts changing the speed on sucking my cock. I am about to cum and she can sense it and she stops and tells me that I have to wait for that.

Now she return to take care of you, she unties you and tells you to get on all fours. You obey her, and she grabs the riding crop and slides it between your legs and gently rubs it between your pussy lips. Then she removes it and slaps your ass with it. You flinch from the excitement and from the slight stings (and the feel of the tingle that it gives you). Then she grabs a rotating rabbit vibe and slides it into your pussy. She tells you to grab it and work your pussy with it, and while she is doing that, she grabs the strap on and puts in the small dildo end for it. Then she get up on the bed and gets behind you and lubes up your ass. When it is good and slippery she tells you to remove to vibe and she slides in the strap on into your tight ass, and she starts to fuck your ass. I am watching this and am having a great time, even though I cannot do anything, so I tell you to look at the closet and you look over and you can't believe your eyes. You are watching yourself getting fucked in the ass by another woman with a strap on in the mirrors on our closet doors. The two of you continue fucking until you cum and collapse and fall on the bed, exhausted.

Michelle isn't done yet. She grabs the the double ended dildo and grabs your hips and hikes you up. She lubes it up, sticks one end in your pussy and tells you to put the other end in her's. You get up and lube it up and slide it in. You are on top and she is one the bed. You get up and walk over to me and untie me. I walk over to the side of the bed and turn Michele to the side of the bed so that her head is over the edge. You get back up on the bed and get back to business, and while you are fucking her with the ender, I slide my cock into her mouth and she sucks me off. She is starting to moan and I can tell that she is ready to come. This drives me over the edge, I pull my cock out and shoot my cum all over her tits. You pull the double ended dildo out and crawl up her and start licking my cum off of her breasts. Then the two of you kiss, sharing my cum, and then you inch up and take my cock into your mouth You suck me until I get hard and then I climb up on the bed so that you and I can have some solo fun. I lie down on the bed and you climb on top of me and slide my cock into your pussy. You start riding me and I am holding your breasts and we are fucking hard, and then you feel a sting on your ass and you look and Michelle has grabbed the paddle and decided that your ass need some red color to it. You continue to ride my cock and Michelle continues to slap you ass, and she says it looks nice in the color red. You scream that you are cumming and we switch places and when you cum, I pull out and Michele quickly moves down to suck you off when you let loose with your squirting juices. I put my cock back into your pussy and then I get going and then Michelle slaps my ass with the paddle, and I shoot my cum inside your hot pussy.

We collapse on the bed exhausted from the wild sex, I am in the middle and the two of you are on the outside of me. What more could I want.