The Visit

Story Info
A welcomed visitor.
1.6k words
4
9.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at your address. I'm wearing a white button shirt, unbuttoned to my breasts and a black skirt with black heels.

You invite me in and we go into the kitchen where you offer me a drink. I request water. As I take a sip you move behind me, move my hair aside and start to kiss my neck. The sensation makes me place my glass down and I move my neck to allow more access to you.

You turn me around and begin to kiss me. Soft lingering kisses, drawing me in, making me want more. You can hear my breathing deepening and feel my breasts rising as I take in your kisses and the feelings that are starting to rise within me.

You start to undo my shirt, pulling it out of my skirt until completely unbuttoned. You resume kissing me, this time cupping my breasts, pulling away my bra until you can feel my nipples, moving them between your fingers my breathing and moans being the indications for how much pressure to apply.

You move down and take one of my nipples in your mouth. You tease it with your tongue. Nipping and biting moving between each one, until I am making the noises that you want me to make.

You come back to kissing me. This time your tongue is drawing me in . You heist my skirt up and are pleased to see I'm not wearing underwear. You continue to kiss me and move your hand to explore and feel. You feel I'm wet, and feel your own hardness throb. You kiss me hard and your fingers enter me. I'm wet. You know I'm waiting for you and wanting you as my body moves against your fingers that are moving inside of me.

You move down my body, kissing as you go. Until your mouth is where you know I want it to be. You lick and suck, moving your fingers rapidly. I moan and you know I'm struggling to be upright as you hear my breathing and moans increase and intensify until I shake, cumming hard.

Before I have a chance to recover you've turned me around, bent me to the height you want me and entered me. Your hard and I gasp as you pump me hard, fucking me, holding me down and moving your hands to any areas and doing whatever you want to do to intensify your feeling. Your objective is just to fuck me, to release the hardness and pressure in you. You move against me harder and faster until your feeling intensifies. You do whatever your body needs to make you cum and you enjoy listening to my screams as your body locks into mine as you fill me.

You take me by the hand and lead me upstairs. We go into the bathroom and you tell me to undress. I comply as you turn on the shower. You tell me to get in as you also undress and join me. Again you kiss me. I yelp as you push me into the cold shower wall, but you ignore me. Your kisses and the warm running water making me forget as i reciprocate your kisses and move my hands over your body.

You squeeze shower gel onto me and rub it in. Continuing to kiss me, handling my breasts and rubbing your hands over my body. You move my legs apart and move your fingers until they again enter me. You move in and out hard and fast. You want me to feel this but you don't want me to cum. You just need me clean again. You turn off the shower and wrap me in a towel around my shoulders so my arms and shoulders remain bare. You wrap one around your own waist and lead me out the bathroom

We're in your room. I sit on the bed and you tell me to close my eyes. I oblige and within a few seconds I feel something over my eyes. I feel my pulse racing as I realise your blindfolding me.

You tell me to move back and lie down. I do. You take each of my arms and tie them above me to the bedpost. You remove what remains of my towel. I'm aware my breasts are moving up and down as my breathing has again intensified. I know you're watching me, my senses are alert as I try and premeditate your movements.

I feel you lay next to me. You start to stroke my face. I know you're watching me. The apprehension of your next move is making me squirm and pull against my restraints. You move forward and I feel your warm breath against my ear. You tell me, you're going to take me, slowly. You remind me I'm yours to do with what you like . You tell me it's going to be slow at first and then you're going to fuck me hard and I'm going to enjoy it. You tell me you are not going to let me cum until you're ready to let me. You kiss me. Your tongue exploring my mouth hard not letting me move. You take by breasts in your mouth and again use the hardness and firmness of your nibbles, squeezes and bites to make me make the sounds you want to hear. You tell me to open my legs to the distance you need them and you place your fingers inside me again, whilst you move yourself between my legs. You replace your fingers with your tongue as you move my legs around your shoulders. You remind me not to cum. I struggle as I'm so turned on it's hard.

You know this, and move back up my body. Kissing me hard, not letting me breathe or think. I can feel your hardness against me and my body instinctively moving towards you, pressing against you as I yearn to have you inside of me. You know this and continue to kiss me hard, squeeze my breasts and nipples and press yourself against me.

You raise yourself up, pulling my legs apart and up until I can feel your thighs on my legs. I know your sitting on your knees. You play with me, running your dick along my slit, feeling my wetness. You lightly dip in. I'm squirming against you and you knows it's because I want to feel more of you. You quickly push hard in, penetrating me deeply. I gasp and you do it again. Enjoying my reaction as i pull on my restraints. You lean against me. Kissing me as you gently move in and out. Your movements range from hard to soft dependent on how much noise you want from me. You tell me you're not going to cum yet and you move off me.

I can hear your breathing shallow and slow and I know that you are touching yourself. Stroking and preparing yourself until your hard enough for your next move.

I hear you move near me and you tell me to open my mouth, I do and I feel you enter me. Your hard and you fill my mouth. You push lightly in to gage how much I can take. You move in and out slowly until you're sure. As your movements slow, I'm able to move more to suck you, to lick you, to nibble and bite. You let me, but need more. You hold my head and begin to fuck my mouth, hard. You turn and place your body over me, returning to enter my mouth again,

I feel my legs being brought up and feel an excitement rise as I realise you're going to take me in your mouth again. This makes me more hungry for you and I suck harder as you repay the sensation. My body is in ecstasy as my mouth is bring fucked by your dick and your tongue is also fucking me.

I feel your body start to tense as my own builds up. I'm pulling at my restraints, the feeling is so intense. I can't concentrate as the feeling inside me is coming and my mouth is being fucked as I im hearing you yell. My own body enters into spasm and I let you go as my orgasm makes me cry out. But I can't release as you grab my hair hard and jerk hard into my mouth . I feel you cum hard, shouting as you pull down my head so I take you all in.

You lay by me, whilst you compose stroking me. You untie me and we lay in silence stroking each other.

I move down your body and you again become hard. I lick and nipple the head of your dick and use my teeth to apply pressure that makes you alert again. Once hard I move up your body and place myself over you. I ride you feeling your hardness against me as I move up and down. I watch your face as you watch me. I close my eyes but you tell me you want me to look at you. To stare in your eyes as I fuck you. You pull me against you kissing me hard, even harder than before as you grab my hips forcing me down on you. I move back and again move up and down faster this time. You turn me quickly onto the bed and pin me down, slamming into me, pumping harder and faster until you cum hard inside me.

Were spent and lie with each other just taking in our heartbeats.