The Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
A porn model's Dad comes for a visit.
3.7k words
4.33
128k
52
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunny22
Sunny22
83 Followers

I looked out of the terminal window last year on October 30th at LAX as my Dad’s plane taxied up to the terminal gate. It had been almost a year and a half since I had seen anyone from the family. On the day after I graduated from high school I had left the little blue collar Indiana steel mill town I had grow up in and moved to LA. I had everything planned. First I would become a super model, then move into acting. I was sure Hollywood was just waiting to embrace me.

Of course I was wrong.

After one month my money was gone, but I managed to get a job dancing in a topless club called Tricks. At first I was a little shy on stage, but a girl named Stacey took me under her wing and soon I was having a blast. I’ve had always considered myself kind of wild. I lost my virginity at 15 and had many sex partners through high school, but the girls at Tricks were at a whole higher level of sluttiness.

Soon I was making enough money at the club to get my own apartment.

The apartment complex I moved into was a great arrangement in that besides old Mr. Johnson in 2A and Kate and Karen Olsen, the old widows in 3B, girls who worked the club took all the other ten apartments. The pool was hidden away from the street and no one cared if we sunbathed nude. The widows kind of mothered us. They had both been actresses in their early days and often reminisced on old stars they had fucked. Mr. Johnson watched us all from his room with binoculars. I guess he thought no one knew he was spying, but of course we all did.

Last September, about a month after moving into the apartment one really hot afternoon I was sunbathing by the pool when a girl named Gina came up to me.

“Sunny” she said, “That fucking bitch Carol stood me up for a photo shoot and I really need this job. Would you be interested?”

“I don’t think so, Gina,” I replied. I knew most of the girls were also doing porn, but I wasn’t too interested. I couldn’t imagine someone in my family seeing me like that.

“Come on, Sunny, I really really really need you.”

“Isn’t there anyone else?” I asked.

“Just Kate Olsen, but I don’t think Pete will fuck her.”

“Pete?” I asked. I had met Pete at a party the last Friday night and thought he was really hot, but before I could make a move on him, another girl, Jenna had taken him back to her place. This could be my chance. “What kind of a shoot is it?”

“Stills for a magazine,” Gina replied. “It’s a girl boy girl shoot. Come on, it will be fun. Pete is a great fuck and I've always wanted to try you out,” she said smiling, “but we’re late so move your ass.”

I got up and put on my bikini. “Fast enough for you?” I asked. “Guess there isn’t much reason in getting on too many clothes, just more to take off when we get to the studio.”

I went up and grabbed my purse and then we jumped into Gina’s car. She had been dancing and doing porn for a little over a year and she was driving a new Porsche. Most of the girls drove beautiful cars. From chatting with them I had learned after working in the industry for five years or so, most were pretty much set. It was not uncommon for them to have a few million dollars in the bank and retire. Many ended up marrying young, rich good looking men and switching from porn goddess to Soccer Mom. As we drove to the studio I knew in my heart that my time had come.

We pulled up to the studio. I suppose I was expecting a big old time movie studio like the one I had toured when I had first come to town. Instead I saw a large warehouse with one door. Gina walked to the door and held it open for me. On the door I saw a small inscription that read: A. Productions. I walked in.

And saw a big man wearing a security uniform watching the door. He said hello to Gina but was looking at me.

Gina introduced us. “Joe, this is Sunny, we are working together today. Has Pete shown up yet?”

“Yeah he got here a while ago. Sunny, you have to go see Jackie.”

“OK, is she in her office?” Gina asked.

“She might be in the editing room,” Joe replied.

We walked down the hall. It might have been any office building until the naked man walked past. We turned and saw a young pretty girl at a desk.

“Hi Terri, is Jackie in her office?” Gina asked.

“Yeah go ahead in,” Terri replied as she smiled at me. We walked past her and through the open door.

Sitting at a large desk was a pretty lady who looked to be in her late thirties. She looked up as we walked in. She looked from Gina to me and then back to Gina. “Carol a no show again?” she asked Gina.

“She’s sick,” Gina said.

“Bull,” Jackie said, “Tell her that’s two. One more no-show and she’s out.”

Jackie looked at me. “Who’s your friend?” she asked Gina while looking me over.

“Sunny. I thought she could fill in for Carol.”

Jackie stood and came out from behind the desk and led Gina to the door. “OK, let me talk to her. Go to testing, makeup, and wardrobe and we’ll catch up to you.”

Jackie shut the door behind Gina and turned to me. “Sunny, are you a slut?”

I didn’t know how to answer.

After a moment, Jackie continued. “Do you know what a male slut is? A playboy. A playboy is a guy who knows what he wants sexually and goes after it. A girl who knows what she wants and goes after it gets labeled too. Bitch, ball breaker, there are lots of names, but when it comes to sex, the name is slut. I’m a slut and all of the girls who work here are sluts, most just didn’t realize it before they started here. Society first gave us the label, then turned it into a negative, but when you stop and think about it, the label should be a compliment. Isn’t a girl who goes after what she wants better off than a girl who suppresses her spirit, settles for some guy and gets fucked every Saturday and maybe gets her pussy eaten on her birthday and Christmas? So tell me, are you a slut?”

“I am,” I answered. I’ve often thought about what she had just told me and I am convinced that she was absolutely, completely correct. I am a slut. I hope my daughters will be. I hate that part of our culture that has made this a bad thing.

“Good,” Jackie smiled, “first you can’t work today. Gina must have forgotten all of the stuff that needs to be done before you work for me.” She pressed a button on the phone on her desk. “Terri can you step in here?”

The door opened and the receptionist walked in. “Terri go tell Steve that instead of a three way, that he will just be shooting Gina and Pete.”

Terri smiled and walked out.

“Hope you are not too disappointed,” she said to me, “but I have certain rules that I don’t break.”

“Ok,” she said getting out some papers, “I need to ask you some questions.”

“Name?”

“Sunny Clark”

“Age?”

“18”

“Height?”

“5-5”

“Weight?”

“100”

“Hair, Blonde. Eyes, Blue. OK, now for measurements. Hips?”

“34”

“Waist?”

“24”

“Bust?”

“34”

“Cup”

“C”

“Real?”

“What do you mean? Real?” I asked.

“Are your breasts real or have you had a boob job?”

“There’re real”

“Very nice,” Jackie said.

“Ok, let me tell you a bit about what we do here. First, I’m Jackie Payten. I own and operate this place. It’s called Angel Productions. There are a lot of porn production places in LA. I like to think Angel is different, a cut above the rest. I consider this a kind of family operation. I try to run a classy operation here and so there are things I do and things I don’t do but before I get into that, I want to know what you don’t do,” Jackie said.

“Ok, I guess I’ll do just about anything once,” I answered.

“Really?” Jackie replied, “Would you do a dog?”

“Oh, no, sorry”

“Don’t be,” Jackie said, “How about watersports?”

“Watersports?” I asked.

“Piss.”

“No”

“Shit?”

“No”

“Kids?”

“No”

“Do you do drugs?”

“No”

“Anal?”

“Yes”

“Facials”

“Yes”

“Are you Bi?”

“Yes”

“Pain”

“No”

“Bondage”

“Mild, I guess. You know fun stuff. Nothing serious.”

“Ok, fair enough. How about if I cast you with a person you don’t find attractive?”

“Depends on how bad that person was.”

“Good answer. I can see you have some brains,” Jackie said putting down the sheet of paper. “Let me tell you about this operation. Before I said there are things I do and things I don’t do. What I do is publish a series of magazines every other month and about 12 video titles each year. I have eight magazines, each with a different theme.

"What I don’t do is kids, animals, pain, piss, shit, or people who I don’t find attractive. Any questions?”

“Uh no,” I said.

“I decide who’s attractive, but I realize you may not agree. If there is a time now and then when you would rather not work with a certain person let me know, but don’t do it very often. I’m not a racist and no one in my studio is. If you are, you should leave now.”

“I’m not,” I answered.

“Good. I started this whole operation 16 years ago with a magazine called Slutty Angels. The theme of the mag is that Angels have come to earth to help mortals get off. All of my star actresses are billed as Angels. Over the years I’ve added titles, each representing the same theme but with a different flavor. I am still publishing Slutty Angels, but am also publishing Gang Bang Angels, Anal Angels, Cock Sucking Angels, Three Way Angels, Bi Angels, DP Angels, and Soft Angels. All of the mags are hard core, except Soft Angels, which is more of the convenience store type stuff. All of the mags share the theme of the Angels coming to earth.”

“Most girls start in a supporting role until I see if they are going to work out. Supporting roles might be the human girl in a three way or in a Bi Angels mag, but I don’t know, there is something I like about you. I may start you out as an Angel right off. You have a nice Angel look about you,” Jackie said.

“Thanks,” I said.

“Along with the mags, we do about a dozen videos each year. The mags are always Angel pictorials, the vids are not. I’d say about 2 or 3 vids each year feature Angels. All of the vids are scripted, plotted dramas. There are many producers putting out the straight sex vids, but I’ve always insisted on plot. Along with the scripts, we do costumes, sets, makeup, hairdressing, basically the whole movie thing. You will be expected to learn your lines and act. To me the most important part of my vids is what is between the sex. Just About anyone can fuck but not everyone can act,” Jackie explained.

I didn’t say anything, so Jackie continued. “The health of my actors and models is important to me. Before you can work for me you need to have a complete physical and blood work up. This will probably be the most complete physical you have ever had. You will go to my doctor tomorrow and he will bill me. Did you hear me tell Gina to go to testing? Before anyone works, they have a blood test done right here. By the time she’s ready to start her scene, we will have the results. If all is clear, she can start. These tests are how we practice safe sex here. There will be no condoms. I should warn you right off, these quick tests sometimes give false positives; in other words the test might indicate that something is wrong. If that happens we send you to my doctor for a complete set of tests. So far every false positive has been false. The best thing about the tests is that they never give false negatives. If your partner passes, you should have nothing to worry about.”

“I’ve been doing all of the talking,” Jackie said, “Do you have any questions?”

“How much will I earn?” I asked.

“I had a good feeling about you from the start,” Jackie said. “I never bring money up with new actors and always wonder if they will ask. You are only the fourth person to ask me. Most of the actors pretend they forgot and ask after the physical. The other three girls who asked up front turned out to be three of my best girls.”

“OK, here is how the payment goes. For magazine work, supporting roles pay $2000 per shoot plus ten cents per magazine sold. Angel roles pay $5000 plus 25 cents per copy and if you make the cover you will get $10,000 plus one dollar per copy. Video work pays $500 per minute of on screen time plus 50 cent per video sold. The average of non-starring onscreen time is probably 15 minutes; a starring role probably averages 45 to 60 minutes. If you make the video box cover, you will get another $10,000 and two dollars per copy.”

“When I first started in this business, some things kept happening to me with actresses. The first was that I would develop a girl into an Angel, basically making her a star. After making the investment, one of the production houses in the Valley would woo her away with a promise of more money. That got old fast. Another thing that started happening was that a lot of the girls just were not good at handling money. I’ve known girls who have worked for me for years and have saved nothing. I’ve found that the average career for a girl in this business is about 5 years. There is no reason that after five years a girl shouldn’t be financially set for life. I’ve been forced to move girls from starring to supporting roles and I don’t like it. I like to think my Angels are special. I don’t want to see them broke and working for some raunchy Valley porn mill. Another thing that sometimes happens is drugs. It really is heartbreaking to see it happening, but with the kind of money the girls make, I guess it’s not surprising that it happens from time to time. If you want to change your look, ask me first. My Angels are not pierced or covered with motorcycle tattoos and Angels don’t get pregnant.”

Jackie continued, “About ten years ago I was talking to my financial manager about some of these problems and we came up with a retirement endowment idea. Here is how it works. For every dollar you earn, I put 50 cents in a fund that I own. You will have no claim to this money. If you retire you will get an annual gift check from me based on the earnings driven from your share of the pool of dollars. Notice I said if you retire? Everyone stops working, but not everyone retires. The girl Gina was supposed to work with today didn’t show. This was the second time this has happened. If it happens again, she will be out of the company and will receive no annual gift from me. If a girl who has retired from Angel Production turns up doing porn for another company, the gifts will stop. The girls receive their checks at the annual Christmas party, but before they receive them they are drug tested. If they fail, the gifts stop. This may sound harsh, but it’s my money so I get to decide what to do with it. So far the whole thing has been working out pretty well.

“One last thing you have to do is go through a five day course on economics and financial planning. Again, you girls make enough money to last a lifetime, as long as you keep your head,” Jackie said, then smiling she added, “You won’t always be giving head, but you always need to keep your head.

“Still interested?” she asked.

“More than ever,” I answered.

“Great,” she said as she stood, “let’s take a walk around the place.”

We walked out of her office and introduced me to Terri, her receptionist. She asked Terri to set up an appointment for me for my physical and my financial work. We walked down the hall and turned through a door and into the studio.

We walked into the photo shoot Gina was working with Pete, the guy from the party. They were both naked, on a big king sized bed. Gina was wearing a halo that was bobbing as she swallowed Pete’s cock. His cock was pretty good sized, it was about 7 inches and fairly thick. A photographer was snapping pictures. When she saw us Gina stopped and smiled. “Hey,” she said.

“Keep sucking him, dear,” Jackie scolded her.

Gina smiled and sucked down his cock again and Jackie introduced me to the photographer. The photographer was a young man named Steve.

“Let me tell you a few things you will have to keep in mind to be successful in this business,” Jackie said to me. “First, don’t be shy or modest. It may be cute in the bedroom, but it is a time and money waster here.”

Jackie turned her attention back to Gina and Pete. Pete had moved Gina onto the bed had spread her legs and was getting ready to fuck her, but instead of doing it, he stopped so Steve could snap some pics.

“How would you classify this scene, Sunny?” Jackie asked me.

“What do you mean?” I answered.

“Would you call it a pair, a three-way, a gang bang, bi, what?”

“A pair, I guess,” I answered, not sure where this was going.

“It’s a three-way,” Jackie said, “Do you know why?”

Suddenly I understood. “Of course, the camera, right?”

“Wow I am impressed. You are absolutely right. You need to be constantly aware of the camera and you have to be constantly sure the camera has a clear view of the action. If you like being fucked in a missionary, it probably won’t happen here. The missionary is too hard to see and photograph. You will also need to become part contortionist in your work here. You may need to move a leg or an arm out of the way, all while keeping a look of ecstasy on your face.”

“Have you ever heard the expression red is green?” Jackie asked. I shook my head no and she continued, “It’s an expression from the world of professional wrestling. It means that there is more demand and so more money for the matches if they are bloody. Around here though, the expression is white is green. Understand?”

“People want to see the cum?” I asked.

“That’s right. You will have to get sticky. It’s up to the photographer to decide where the guy gets to drop his load. You will also have to work with the guys to make sure you don’t over excite them and get them off too soon.”

I was listening to Jackie, but watching Pete fucking Gina. Either she was really getting into it, or she was one great actress. Pete pulled out and Gina got on her hands and knees. Pete moved up behind her and slid his cock deep into her pussy. He lifted one leg so the photographer could get a clear shot of the action. The photographer moved around and got pictures from the side and from the front. Gina’s big tits were hanging as she kept her doggie position. I felt some moisture between my legs.

“Ok Gina, turn back over on your back and let’s let Pete fuck those big tits of yours,” Steve said.

Gina smiled and complied. Pete moved over her and settled his wet cock between her tits. Gina pushed her tits together around Pete’s cock and Steve started snapping. After Steve stopped snapping that pose, he told Pete to go ahead and cum on Gina’s tits. Gina kept pushing her tits together as Pete pumped his cock over them. Pete then moaned and a stream of white sticky cum erupted from his cock. Gina continued to push her tits together as Pete shot more and more cum onto them. She when he stopped she used her finger to scoop up a blob of cum from her right nipple, then licked her finger clean. Steve had been snapping pictures throughout the climax. Pete climbed off Gina and she sat up smiling. Heavy drops of cum were sliding down her body. I realized I had been holding my breath and let out a rush of air.

Gina smiled at me, “Kind of a turn on, isn’t it?”

I nodded my head.

“OK, Gina, hit the showers,” Jackie said, Sunny and I will wait for you in my office.

Back in her office I had a Coke. The door opened and Terri, the receptionist came in. “I’m heading out,” she said to Jackie, “I’ll start supper. Nice meeting you Sunny.”

Jackie must have noticed the inquisitive look on my face and so after the door closed she told me that Terri was her 18-year-old daughter. “Didn’t I tell you that Angel productions is a family operation?” she asked smiling.

“I didn’t realize that was what you meant,” I said.

“Well, I didn’t really,” she replied. “What I meant when I said it is that I really do have a strong kind of motherly instinct for all of the people who work here, but my daughter and son are part of the operation. The photographer, Steve is my son.”

Sunny22
Sunny22
83 Followers
12