The Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband and wife are given a new life by aliens.
13.3k words
3.75
18.4k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbs1972
rabbs1972
113 Followers

WARNING: This is a fictional story. None of it is real. Due to a few comments on my last stories I feel I need to explain this. It is NOT REAL.

*****

It all started on a warm summer night as I laid in bed with my wife. Tired after a long day we quickly fell asleep. I remember being startled awake, and in that groggy half asleep state of mind when I seen it.

I should start by mentioning that my name is Bob. I am a 44 year old white man with a full head of shoulder length black hair, and a bit of a belly. I am average in most every way. My wife is a beautiful 42 year old woman with long brown hair. She stands a mere five foot one inch tall, and has such milky white pale skin that is so soft and smooth. She is a bigger woman who wears a size 20 petite, but still has to hem up her pants legs.

We have been married for over twenty five years now, and our ages are creeping up on us. We both have a few gray hairs, and our laugh lines are becoming more pronounced. She has gotten more beautiful with age while I think I have just gotten older.

Back to the night in question. I don't know if it really happened or not, but this is what I remember. As I said we were both on bed fast asleep when it happened. I was startled awake by the room filling with a bright blinding white light coming in through the windows. I looked out as I laid there, and could see the outline of something in the sky through the closed blinds. That was when I realized that the light was coming from in the room. I turned my head to look toward the foot of the bed, and I could see a couple of black shapes in the light. I couldn't look away. Literally. I was paralyzed.

I had a light headed feeling. Like I was floating. I began to feel the blankets fall off my body, and I saw my wife's still sleeping body levitate toward the open window feet first. I felt myself floating right after her. We floated past the black shapes. Then as the light grew even brighter I could feel the night air on my body. A dark object covered my eyes as my head exited the window blacking everything out, and I passed out.

When I came to I was in a room with my wife. We were laying on black tables that were warm to the touch, but hard like stone. The room was completely engulfed in the white light so I couldn't see much else. It was almost as thought the light was reflecting off a mist in the air making it brighter. The air had a sweet smell to it. Kind of like roses mixed with lilacs.

I could move my head, but my body was paralyzed again, or yet, I'm not sure. I looked over to see my wife as she laid there. I was parallel to her, but lower down to where my head was about waist height to her. I strained to look at her face. Our eyes met, and I could see the fear in her eyes. I tried to calm my own fears to try to relax her, but I think she knew I was terrified.

Seconds later I hear a whooshing sound. I look up to see a blue laser like stream of light wash over my starting at my feet, and slowly moving up my body. I glace over to see the same is happening to her. It takes short while before it runs over our entire bodies, and then disappears. We again look at one another for a few seconds before a low droning hum fills our ears. It isn't loud, but it is uncomfortable. I feel the table vibrating under me from the noise. I soon hear what sounds like a release of air right above me, but I can't see anything beyond the bright light.

Then I see movement by my wife. I look over to see a large needle like appendage drop from above her. It stops above her stomach, and injects a green liquid before removing some of her blood. As I watch I feel a pain in my own stomach. I feel a burning sensation as the liquid is injected into me. I look down to see the last of a purple liquid go in, and the the needle fills with my blood. Then the appendages retract.

I again look into her eyes as we lay there. I see a look of euphoria come over her. She looks a if she was drugged. I feel a bit light headed myself, but its more of a headache than anything. After a few minutes I see her smiling, and she looks happy. I lay there wondering what is going to happen to us, and if we'll even survive this encounter. The minutes drag by as I watch her in her drugged glory. Thankful in a way that she is drugged, and hoping that it helps her through all of this.

Then I hear what sounds like something heavy hitting a floor. In a heartbeat my wife's clothes are torn off her toward her feet. She giggles as her body shakes from the quick clothing removal. Two thin rope like appendages drop down, and circle around her breasts before squeezing them. I watch as her breasts turn purple. They lift upward raising her breasts to the ceiling, and I see her nipples harden to a hardness I never thought possible. Then her legs snap open spreading wider than I've ever seen. I could see her crotch in all of its glory. She lets out an ooh sound as her legs stretch wide.

Another larger appendage drops from the ceiling. The end is long and thick. It looks cylindrical, stainless steel looking, about ten inches long, and three inches thick. I hear a buzzing sound start as it drops to her vagina. I watch as it touches her clitoris. She moans a soft sexual moan. It slides across her crotch in an up and down motion before slowly working its way into her vaginal opening. I watch as it slips into her completely. I am shocked to hear her cry out in delight.

I look to her face to see the look of pleasure in her eyes. Then I see two more appendages drop down to her raised nipples. I see them clamp onto her nipples pinching them, and twisting them. It looks almost painful, but it makes her maon even louder. I look back down to see the cylinder ramming in and out of her stretched pussy. Its covered in her juices telling me that she's loving it. After a few minutes I hear her moan as she is washed in orgasm. I see her body quiver uncontrollably as the cylinder keeps pumping into her.

When she finishes the most intense orgasm I've ever seen her have all of the appendages retract leaving her to lay there panting and smiling. Her body still occasionally shaking as the last of her orgasmic waves flush through her. The room goes quiet for a while leaving us both to relax a bit.

I am startled back to reality when My clothes are ripped off in the same fashion. I see an appendage drop down, and it grabs my dick and balls together raising them upward stretching them painfully. I moan in agony as it feels like its ripping them off. Then I feel my legs open wide. Another appendage drops down poking at my asshole. It doesn't enter me. It just pokes at me. Then they all retract leaving me wondering what is next.

I don't have to wonder long before I feel my body spin around, and be bent over the edge of the table. All I can move is my head. I see out of the misting light purple shape beginning to form. It looks like a half man half crab like thing as it forms. I hear a clicking sound fill the room as the shape begins to walk closer to me. I see it when it is right beside me. It has six crab like legs with a large disk shaped lower body. Its torso was human like with a head and two arms, but the arms were long and thin with large eight fingered hands topped with six inch talons. The head had no eyes. Its mouth was wide compared to the size of the head, and filled with rows of sharp teeth like a shark. It is almost ten feet tall by the looks of it.

It walked around me seemingly checking me out. Its tongue darted out as though it was tasting the skin on my back by my shoulder blade. The tongue is long and pointed. It has an elastic like ability to shoot out of its mouth rapidly. It does just that too. I feel it poke at my back and legs as it walks past me. When its on my side I look over to see as it turns to move toward my back. I am shocked when I see a large thing bouncing under its lower body. I look closer thinking that its a barb or a stinger, and this will be the end of me. What I see is even scarier.

I see what looks like a horse's dick throbbing under it. It looks as though its over twelve inches long, and four inches thick. It throbs every time it tastes me with its tongue. As it walks behind me I look up at my wife who is watching. She is still smiling and giggling as she stares at me. I close my eyes as I feel the creature crawling onto my from behind. I soon feel the dick poking at my rear. Its hitting all over my butt making it slimy and wet. It hits my asshole a few times as it pokes blindly. Each time it pokes a bit deeper into me.

Then I feel the clawed hands wrap around my shoulders. The claws wrap all the way down over my chest. Its skin is hot against mine. Almost burning me. I feel its dick press against my asshole, and I feel something squirt into me. I relax some thinking that its done, and now it'll leave me alone. It must have sensed me relax because just as I did It rammed its dick into me.

I moan in pain as I feel my hole tear open from its thickness. My inside are pushed aside as its length buries into my once virginal rectum. The hands grab me tight as it begins to pump in and out of me. My legs shake, and I feel faint as it uses me roughly. The minutes seem like hours as its thrusting never eases. I feel its body slapping against my ass cheeks making me bounce to its rhythm. Slowly I feel it beginning to finally slow, but it is also thrusting harder. It feels like its dick is growing inside of me.

I feel my asshole ripping wider, and my guts being moved even more. Then I hear a loud earsplitting noise that sounds like a cicada. Its claws tear across my chest scratching me open across my nipples to my shoulder blades. I feel its dick pulsating in my guts as my insides begin to heat from inside. I feel my insides begin to bloat as it pumps its seed into me. It holds its dick in me deep letting the cum fill me. Its dick growing wider as it pulses in me. My insides feel like they're going to explode after a few minutes, but it keeps adding more.

I feel the creature dismount me, but its dick is still throbbing inside of me adding more cum. I see out of the corner of my eye as it walks away. I feel its dick still in me telling me that it must have pulled off, and its finishing with the creature's body attached. The creature disappears in a cloud of smoky light just as it arrived. I look down to see my stomach bulging and bloated. Then I look at my wife who is staring at me smiling. I feel myself being lifted up, and laid onto the table face down with the dick still pulsating in me.

The laser comes down again, and scans both of us before we are left to lay there. The room goes silent except for the occasional giggle from my wife. I lay my head down trying to cope with the pain coming from my guts and ass. The time slowly slips by, and I notice that the thing in my ass seems to be shrinking along with the bloating feeling. I look down to see my stomach a bit smaller than what it was. I then pass out. When I come to I have no idea how long I've been out or anything. My bloated feeling is gone, and it feels like there's something thin in my butt. I push it out, and feel it drop between my legs.

Then the laser comes down again scanning us both before returning to whence it came. I watch as a black figure forms in the mist. It looks to be seven feet tall. It had a humanoid form to it with two arm, two legs, a torso, and head. It is all black. Jet black. As it steps near I see no facial features. No eyes, nose, or mouth. Nothing. No ears either. It has three fingers on each hand. They are long and thick, but blunt looking. I looks very muscular in build with human like muscles bulging out. Its skin looks hard and leathery.

It walks up behind me, and removes the thing from between my legs. It places it into something behind me before it walks to my wife who is still giggling as she lays ther on her back. I watch as it stops by her feet staring at her. I try to tell it to leave her alone, but can't. I watch as her legs open for it. It almost looks as though she opened them. It steps forward between her legs, and I see as a large dick grows from its crotch. It grows huge making the cylinder seem like nothing. I think to myself that there's no way it'll ever fit into her without tearing her open.

When the dick is done growing it places it onto her, and it runs from her crotch to the bottom of her breasts. It looks a thick as my wife's forearm, and I can see that its very muscular. The thing backs up, and my wife's legs lift into the air offering herself. I see the moisture dripping from her pussy telling me that she is horny. It presses its dick against her, and she begins to rock her hips in expectation. Her giggles have turned to moans. I watch as its dick slowly works its way into her. I see her labia stretching as the dick enters her. Her hips rock wanting more as it slowly fills her, and the thing's hands engulf her breasts. Squeezing and caressing. It plays with her nipples as it slowly enters her pussy.

I hear her moan telling the thing to fuck her. Then I watch as it plunges the rest of its dick into her. I hear her moan, and see her belly bulge as it throbs inside of her. I look down to see it begin to fuck her gently. Its black cock glistening with her wetness. Her hips rock making it fuck her faster. She moans that she wants it to make her cum, and for it to fuck her harder. I see as it begins to ram into her hard and deep making her body jiggle and shake. Her breasts held still by its hands as it pinches and pulls at her nipples.

I see as her stomach bulges from its dick every time its deep inside of her. I can see its black dick turning white from her juices as it rails on her pussy. Her moans fill the room as she is brought to orgasm after orgasm. It moves its hands to her sides as it fucks her harder than ever. I watch as her breasts flop up and down from its thrusts. Her nipples bigger and harder than I've ever seen. I can tell by her breathing that she is on the verge of another orgasm when I see the thing ram deep into her. It lifts her ass off the table, and I see its dick begin to throb inside of her through her stomach.

She is driven over the edge, and her body convulses in delight as it fills her womb with its seed. It holds her up, and holds its dick deep for minutes while she has the most intense orgasm I've ever seen her have. Then when they're finally done it lowers her hips back onto the table, and stands there with its dick still in her. Motionless its as though they're frozen in time. Then I see its dick begin to back out of my wife as it recedes. I see what looks like a dog's knot pop out, and then my wife's pussy snap tightly around the dick as it slips out. Her vagina closes tight as its dick disappears back into its body, and then I watch as it goes back into the mist.

She falls asleep smiling a huge smile. I wonder what she is thinking as she lays there. Then I begin to wonder what is next for us both. I watch as one of the appendages drops down holding what looks like a large white tray. It places it between her legs before receding back. I look as I hear a squishing sound emanating from her crotch. I see all of its semen begin to ooze out of her mixed with a little blood. Then it all comes out in a torrent hitting the tray with a splat; almost as if she were peeing. It lasts for less than a minute before the appendage removes the tray.

I stare at her pussy seeing it gaping open. I am shocked, hurt, but somehow aroused at the sight. I see a slight dribble of its cum slowly leak out as I feel a twitching in my own dick. She is gaping open larger than I am so I doubt she'd even feel me in her so I look away telling myself that she is going to hurt when she comes to. Then I realize that even though I was ripped open not long ago I don't hurt. Then I hope that she has the same reaction. Exhausted I pass out.

I awaken some time later feeling groggy, and I look around the room to see that I'm in my bedroom. My wife is fast asleep by my side. The morning sun is beginning to shine in the windows. I roll over putting my arm around her wondering if it was all a dream. I hold her close feeling her body rise and fall as she sleeps. Her soft warm skin pressed against mine feels so good. I notice that we're both naked. We never sleep naked. I feel my dick press between her ass cheeks, and it sends shivers up my spine. I've wanted her ass for so many years, but she refuses to do it. My dick begins to harden as her ass cheeks wrap around it.

My horniness grows to being uncontrollable, and I wet my dick with some spit before spreading her ass cheeks. I line my dick up before slowly pushing it in. I feel her hole opening around my dick head hugging it as it goes in. She stirs some so I pull it out quick, and I wait until she relaxes again before adding some more spit and trying again. Again I feel her tight hole wrap around my dick head. Its almost enough to make me cum. It feels so good. I try to gently push more in. As her hole begins to open I feel her jump. My dick is pulled out of her ass, and she sits up glaring at me.

She begins to chide me about how she doesn't do that, and I should respect her enough not to try. She goes on and on for almost ten minutes before getting out of bed angrily, and accusing me of taking her clothes. I try to ask her if she had any strange dreams, but she was too busy scolding me to listen. Then as she looks for clothes, and doesn't find any she decides to check the bathroom for some. When she tries to open the door she finds its stuck. She has me try to open it, but I can't either. Then she actually listens when I ask her about dreaming. She says she doesn't remember anything.

I explain to her about what I thought happened, and she tells me that its just my perverted imagination. I look out the window, and see nothing but a mist with a light that is gradually getting brighter. I have her look out, and we just watch in silence. She is the first one to speak after a couple minutes.

"What is going to happen to us?" She asks.

"I have no idea. Everything I think I know is a blur. I'm not even sure where we are."

She turns hugging me. "You're going to get us out of this, right?"

"I'll try."

We sit on the bed holding each other, and I feel the familiar stirring in my loins. I look down to see my dick staring back at me throbbing in the air.

"Really? That's all you can think of right now?" She complains.

"I didn't do it. I've just been so damn horny since I woke up. My dick has a mind of its own."

"Yeah, I bet."

The closer she gets to me the hornier I feel, and I tell her this. She sit on the opposite side of the bed facing me. I stare at her breasts amazed as they rise and fall with her breaths. She covers them with the sheet telling me to quit staring.

"I can't help it. I am so fucking horny right now. I need you."

"Do it yourself then. I'm not in the mood."

"You'll have to watch then." I smile.

She turns her back to me telling me to get it over with. I grab my dick, and jack it fast. It feels so good, but it isn't satisfying me.

"This sin't doing it. I need you."

"No."

"Come on. Let me use your hand or something."

"Ain't going to happen."

My dick slowly goes limp as I try to get off leaving me frustrated and super horny. I lay beside her not wanting to touch her since she's still mad at me. She lays down, and I soon hear her snoring. I coax her onto her back, and touch her soft breasts. My dick springs to attention as her hard nipple scrapes across my palm. I caress my way down to her soft fur before feeling her legs open slightly. My fingers trace down her vaginal cleft. Her body tenses as I touch her hard clitoris. Her breath stutters, and I continue down feeling her wetness emanating from her warm pussy.

I slip a finger in making her back arch, and a moan escape from her. She feels loose so I slip in a second finger. Same reaction from her. She still feels a bit loose so I slip in a third finger. It turns me on so much since I've never been able to use more than one finger in the past. I begin to slide my fingers in and out a bit before working in my fourth finger. Her pussy feels so wet, and I can hear it sloshing as I finger fuck her.

rabbs1972
rabbs1972
113 Followers