The Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
A college student Charlotte comes to visit her grand mother.
1.9k words
3.71
30.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moniq_
Moniq_
13 Followers

"Charlotte, you promised your grandma to visit her this Saturday, she is waiting for you" mum shouted to her daughter, who was upstairs, probably bored and playing with her phone.

... there was no reply.

Charlotte was somewhat typical young lady, who thought that visiting her grand mother was rather unnecessary and dull event, comparable to quadratic equations or an act of peeling potatoes. She thought if she stayed quiet, mum might just get eventually tired and stop reminding her that, and the whole visit thing will sublime into vapour. The strategy seemed to work in the past for various other matters of a lesser urgency, which undoubtedly, visiting a granny was.

But today the strategy was not going to cooperate. Mum walked briskly towards broadband router, unplugged it and patiently waited for a young lady to appear to investigate. Before one could finish one Hail Mary, Charlotte was there: "What happened to internet?"

"Well, it seems that it wanted to disconnect itself, since somebody is waiting for you!" replied her mother angrily and gave her a stern look. "Will you drive me there?" quipped Charlotte. "Of course darling, as soon as you finish ironing this pile of laundry."

Linda watched Charlotte's back as she was leaving to get dressed, and she could feel her daughter's eyes rolling widely. There was some incoherent mumbling and sounds of doors banging and finally her "Okay, see you later, I won't be too long, hopefully bus will come on time" while she was slipping her worn, once upon a time white keds on.

II.

"Oh, nice to see you, come in my dear child, I thought you said you came at three, but I am glad you made it", said in a sweet voice Sarah, Charlotte's grandmother. I am having decorators in on Monday, so please excuse the state of my house, nothing is in the place right now! I wanted you to have a look at few things to see if you can make use of them, before I offer them to anyone else and charity shops. But before we get to that, lets have a nice cup of tea and I baked some carrotcakes for you as well.

Luckily for Sandra, she turned around before her sentence was finished, so she was kindly spared of seeing Charlotte's face with her mouth opening and eyes rolling on top of her head, while thinking: "OMG what I got myself into, I tell her I can's stay for very long, this will be so bloody boring!"

"Come and sit down my dear, I have this lovely English breakfast tea or I can offer you chamomile herbal one, very nice, it will calm you down..."

"I don't want any herbal thingy grandma!"

"Ok, I will make you a nice, proper cuppa, which you can enjoy with my cake"

As grandmother was floating around the kitchen, getting things ready, she did not fail to notice that Charlotte appeared more mature since she saw her last time. Perhaps 4 or 5 months at maximum, she was convinced. Despite Charlotte ugly and baggy hoodie she could see shapes of her breasts and noticed, how springy they were every time Charlotte flinched. She was typing messages onto her phone, which Sandra thought rather rude, and being on the same level as not wearing a bra. Unlike her top, the jeans were quite tight and hugged her legs firmly. They were one of those stretchy ones - she could clearly see now, as her well developed calves and thighs were firmly encircled in them. It surprised her a little bit, as her mother had slim legs.

"Do you exercise at all my darling? asked Sandra still looking at her legs.

"No, why?" relied Charlotte without even looking up from her phone.

"Well, I thought you are rather fit, so you must have a good diet and perhaps you are genetically gifted too."

Charlotte was not paying much attention to her grandmother's remarks and continued tapping her screen. Sandra was scanning her from the toes of her rather unsightly keds to the top of her short blonde hair. It was hard for her not to have feelings of pity, as she thought Charlotte had so much potential, she could develop into a very successful woman who could balance a delicate femininity with purposeful career. She found herself looking at her breasts and relief of her nipples under an inscription "You are reading my T-shirt"

One can only hope it is not still too late, Sandra thought to herself, but how would one approach so delicate subject, particularly after a numerous conversations she have had with her daughter about Charlotte's upbringing. She felt that she could not interfere any more, as it would just create further tension which will serve to no one.

Sandra got lost for a minute in her own thoughts watching the kettle boil, but Charlotte did not appear to mind as she was visibly drawn into a world of her own.

"So why don't you try a cake and enjoy your tea and then you can go and see if there is anything you like" - a sudden Sandra's voice interrupted the silence and brought them both back to here and then.

Sandra tried to keep conversation going, asking her about her college and so on, but most she could get out if Charlotte were simple sentences. She was clearly bored and wanted the whole visit to be over quickly. The only reason why she really came was a little art deco lamp, which she liked since her childhood, and was hoping to get it and disappear.

"Only one piece of a cake?" probed Sandra... "here, have some more!"

"Nah, I'm ok, I've eaten before I came. Can I go now and have a look?"

"Surely, it is upstairs, in my bedroom, but be careful, there are things everywhere, even on the stairs. Do you want me to go with you?

"Nah, I am fine granny, thaa, I won't be long, I have to run soon anyway."

Sandra was looking at lower part of Charlotte's figure as she went up the stairs, and noticed that her bottom looked really bubbly in those jeans. Not very appropriate attire, she thought, but admittedly the bottom itself was looking rather well sculpted. As she quickly climbed those stairs, her calves were contracting, like she was a sportswoman.

There was some noise coming from upper bedroom now, as Charlotte was going through the stuff deposited there, and then Sandra's mobile phone rang. She answered and it was her good friend Constance, so while her grand daughter was busy, it was a good opportunity to talk to her for a few minutes.

It was hard to say actually how many minutes had past since when those two get to talk, it is usually never-ending, but Charlotte finally reappeared from upstairs and Sandra told Constance that she will ring her back later on to finish their conversation.

Sandra immediately sensed that Charlotte somehow changed in her mood.

"Are you ok, my sweet? So did you like something?"

"Yeah, I found this little lamp I really like."

Sandra looked and thought that perhaps not all is lost, because it was a rather nice piece of 1930' machine age chrome desk lamp.

"Oh, you like that one? That's good, it is an original antique piece from early 30's. I hope you enjoy it"

"Yes, I guess... thank you", said Charlotte and then sat quietly.

Sandra knew something happened, so she offered her another piece of a carrot cake and another cup.

"What time your bus is going?"

"I'll catch another one" she replied while playing thoughtlessly with her new lamp.

"Common my dear, tell me what happened, I can see that you look like you have seen a ghost!"

"No it's nothing, seriously..."

"Well ok, but if you won't tell me I will not be able to help."

"Well, huh, it is probably nothing... you have a lot of things upstairs though..."

"My dear child, only if you knew how much I already got rid off... I am refurbishing those rooms and then decorating the whole house..., but surely you knew this, you can't be so surprised by that! Tell me what is going on please" said Sandra with a firmer tone in her voice.

"Uhm there is, there were those..."

"Those what?" replied Sandra with raised eyebrows.

"Those... how you call them... canes... things with crooked handles... and..."

"Aaah that", Sandra sighed with relief... "I thought you saw a rat or something! Those are various canes I have and use when needed."

"When needed? What do you mean... how needed?" Poor Charlotte was visibly confuses and speechless.

"Well, let me explain briefly my dear, since you do not want to miss your bus. I help those who consent to become persons they want to be, but for various reasons they are not achieving their goals. And means of corporal punishments are very effective, albeit, I admit, rather old school. My methods are not suitable for everyone, but those who take this special medicine feel their impact, excuse the pun."

"What do you mean", Charlotte could not believe what she was hearing, "do you spank people... children?"

"Not children my dear, at least not those under 16, ideally at least 17, provided they are open to this unusual, but time proven method. Sometimes their parents or guardians refer them, but mostly I take care of slightly more mature ladies. The word of mouth spreads far among those in need."

Charlotte was puzzled. She kept starring with disbelief and fascination at her grand mother and million questions were rushing through her head, yet unable to clearly express any of them. The thing was, Charlotte found herself from time to time fantasizing about being disciplined, but her feelings were very mixed and clearly, she did not know how to handle them. From time to time she submitted to her fantasies and elaborated on them before falling asleep, other time she suppressed them, fearing that she was a deviant. And now, her own grand mother is telling her that she spanks other people!

"I know that your mum does not approve of physical discipline for children, and I am myself not very fond on it, because on many cases it is poorly executed and results in more damage than good, but you are not a child any more, and if you feel like you are tempted to try it, you are always welcome to come and we can talk about it."

"You mean I come here and you punish me?", Charlotte almost silently asked in pure disbelief. "That sounds mad!"

"Not so much my dear child... it is an open offer, leave it or take it, but since you asked about my canes, I feel it would be unfair not to give you this chance, considering how many others benefited from it."

"Well, I don't really know, what my mum would say, she would think I went mad! I don't really know...!

"It is up to you who are you going to tell about it, or not to tell, as the case might be. Well, I suggest that you sleep on it for few nights, think it over and give me a call. For the next week the house is upside down anyway, so my 'study' won't be available to carry out any spankings."

"You have a 'room' for spanking? Okay, I have to run now, it is late, I will give you a call or so. Thanks grandma!"

Charlotte hurriedly got up and kissed her grandma and marched towards door.

"Charlotte, your lamp! I'll give you a bag for it, here!"

Charlotte quickly left, shouted "bye" and slammed a door behind her. Sandra thought that the girl is going to have a hard time to fall asleep tonight.

...to be continued...

Moniq_
Moniq_
13 Followers