The Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
An agreement between my wife & sister.
2.2k words
4.08
186.9k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at my sister's home. My wife and my sister had setup this visit and I was under the impression that it was just a friendly visit. My sister has been divorced for about 15 years. She was still living alone and I was still unsure of what her social life status.

My sister is older than me by three years. She is about 5' 3", weights about 110 and is petite. She doesn't have much of chest but makes up for it in personality. I had always wondered what she looks like naked. I do know that she is quite a looker. Her blonde hair and blue eyes is a perfect match for the rest of her physical appearance.

I had put our luggage in our room and was relaxing on the couch, channel surfing the cable service. My wife was getting us some drinks from the kitchen. My wife sat down next to me and we settled on a home and garden channel. Within 15 minutes we heard the garage door open and knew that my sister was home. We heard her heels on the stairs and then on the kitchen floor.

She rounded the corner, smiled and said hello. She had just come from work. She was wearing a pastel blue blouse with a slightly darker blue skirt. Her high heels showed off her great legs. My sister has worn glasses since she was about 35 and I have always loved women in glasses. My wife wears glasses also.

We exchanged small for a few minutes when my sister said she wanted to change clothes and get into something more comfortable. My sister encouraged my wife to do the same, which seemed odd since my wife was wearing a tee shirt and shorts. My wife and sister got up from the couch and went to the bedroom.

I did not really notice but they both went into my sister's bedroom. I continued to watch television and starting surfing since the home and garden program we liked was over. My sister's cable has about 80 channels so it takes a while to get through all the channels. I had been surfing channels for a few minutes when I heard my sister's voice tell me to go to channel 805. I asked what channel that was since I had not seen it before. She told me that I needed to press certain buttons on the remote to access the higher number channels.

I pressed the numbers as asked and found a wide selection of pay per view movie channels. Most the channels were of the normal pay per view type, family, action, romance, etc. Instead of previewing each channel I just entered channel number 801 and was I shocked. Channel 805 was the preview channel for all the adult channels. The cable system had 9 adult channels.

Like all the pay per view channels you could watch about a minute of the channel before having to pay for the channel. One channel out of the nine could be considered soft core but the rest were all the hard core. I scanned through channels and found one that looked interesting, Family Together Time 15. Obviously from the title it would be taboo or incest.

I selected that channel and started watching. The scene was of a mother, her son and daughter, all on a couch. The son was laying the couch while fucking his mom and eating his sister's pussy. The mother and sister were playing with each other's tits and kissing. Even though my wife and sister were less than 30 feet away and behind closed a door I was getting turned on by the action on the screen. The sound was at a normal volume but seemed louder.

The preview ended and the screen changed asking if I wanted to buy the movie or select another preview. My wife and sister were still not back from changing so if figured I would preview another channel. I surfed to Lesbian Lovers 24 and selected that preview. The scene showed two women in the classic 69 position. I was aware that my cock wanted some attention. Did I dare start masturbating? Maybe just rub my cock through my shorts? How would I explain my jacking off if I was caught?

The scene on the screen was getting hotter and my cock wanted some attention. Just as I slipped my hand into my shorts the preview ended. One more preview and then I would flip back to normal programming.

This time I selected Back Door Action 6. This was all anal action. On screen was a young girl, she looked under 18 due that was part of the allure, getting fucked by her boyfriend. Lots of moans and closed up shots of the guy's cock easily sliding in and out of his girlfriend's ass.

Just as the preview ended I was rewarded with the money shot. I heard my wife's voice; she asked if I had found a channel to watch. I told her no. Then I heard my sister and she told me to she knew I was watch previews of pay per views and to select a movie to watch. My sister was not concerned about paying for the movie.

I scanned through the list of movies and found Family Party 5 was starting. I selected the movie and went the menus to buy the 3 hour movie. I hit the final "OK" and up popped the movie. The title of the movie lived up to its name; a small family of four, mom, dad, son and daughter. The movie started out with the family in their living room and the sex was non-stop. My cock was now hard and I need some relief.

Here I was in my seemingly conservative sister's house and she hold directed me to surf to a sex channel. Do not get me wrong, I am like most males that I like to watch people having sex but it seemed weird that I would be watching with my sister's "blessing" in her home. The volume of the television was louder than I felt comfortable with so I turned it down. I am sure that my sister and wife heard the change in volume.

In My sister's bedroom, my sister had not really changed into more comfortable clothes. In fact she had put on a part of thigh high nylons and taken her panties off. My wife had changed. She was wearing one of my favorite outfits; a floral blue blouse with only a white camisole top, a cotton skirt with nylons and high heels. These two women were setting me up for real fun. My sister took a hold of my wife's hands.

"Are you ready for this?" My sister asked.

"Lets go slow and see how I react." My wife answered.

My sister gently raised my wife's chin and softly and loving kissed my wife on the lips. It was such a gently kiss that my wife was surprised at having a woman kiss her. My sister started kissing my wife with more pressure and my wife naturally opened her mouth. The two women's tongue's danced inside their partner's mouth. This was the first time my wife has ever kissed a woman. She knew it was wrong but was falling in lust with then feeling.

My sister then softly caressed my wife's breast through her top. The thin material of the blouse and camisole top did little to mask the presence of my sister's hand to my wife's breast. The sensation of warmth from my sister's hand was felt by my wife. Both women were reacting to the intimate contact. My wife wrapped her arms around my sister and held her.

I was really getting into the porn movie that I was told to buy on pay per view. My cock really wanted some attention. I had my hands down my pants massaging my cock. I kept thinking that it was worth the risk to take my cock out and jack off, regardless of the fact that my wife and sister were just down the hall. I was only about 10 minutes into the movie.

My wife and sister were in my sister's bedroom basically at 2nd base. Both were getting some heavy petting. They both knew they had to control themselves. My sister broke the contact and faked pushing my wife away. Even though both women were heterosexual the intimate contact started turning them on.

"Ready?" My sister asked.

"Yes" answered my wife.

My sister opened her bedroom door and started some small talk with my wife that was loud enough for me to hear. I immediately took my hand off my cock and tried to conceal my hard on and the fact that I had been playing with myself. I changed my position so it was not so obvious that I had been getting more and more into the movie.

My wife and sister entered the living room. They both looked absolutely fantastic. My sister moved the coffee table so the two women could stand side by side in the middle of the room. The movie continued. The sexual tension was thick.

My sister looked at the movie. She smiled.

"Looks like baby brother likes incest. That is a good choice for the next few days." My sister said.

"He has been interested in incest for a very long time." My wife said.

"His cock seems to like the movie." My sister said.

My sister reached for the remote and turned up the volume. The room was filled with moans and groans coming from the movie. On the screen the mother and son were fucking. The mother was in her late thirties and the son was in his late teens or early twenties. My sister stood back up and asked me to look at her and my wife.

My sister turned to my wife and the two women kissed. Although I did not know the signal my sister brushed my arm and breast. My wife slowly raised my sister's skirt until my sister's brunette bush was clearly in sight. My sister spread her legs. My wife had the skirt lifted far enough that very was left to my imagination. Part of my fantasy was coming true. I was finally about to see my sister's sex. I had jacked off to the fantasy of this image before me dozens of time.

My sister reached down and started masturbating right in front of me and my wife. It was obvious that my sister had been getting very little sex since getting divorced. It was almost like she had a bit of exhibitionist in her. My sister actually seemed to want to play with herself in front of us.

"Why don't you let me see what you have been getting?" My sister asked my wife.

My sister kept her own skirt up while rubbing her clit. My wife stepped toward me and told me to stand. My cock was hard and wanted out and attention. My wife stroked my cock and leaned to my ear.

"Fully enjoy this, it is all for you." My wife whispered in my ear.

My wife leaned down and slowly pulled my pants and underwear down to the floor. My cock was even with my wife's mouth. My wife ran her hand up the inside of my leg. Her hand felt unusually warm and soft as she reached my balls and gently caressed them. My wife licked the under side of my cock. My cock was so hard that my cock barely moved.

"Kiss my baby brother's cock and start giving him a blowjob?" My sister asked.

My wife did as asked. Normally my wife was very shy about giving me a blowjob. A blowjob from my wife usually meant she just sucks on the head and takes about an inch in her mouth. This time my cock disappeared completely into my wife's mouth. I had never had my cock entirely in my wife's mouth. It was wonderful.

Even though my wife was giving me the best blowjob of our marriage I was looking at my sister. She was really getting into masturbating in front of me while I was getting a blowjob. The movie was still running in then background. My sister was actually intently watching the scene. On screen the brother and sister were in the middle of a 69.

"Slow down, I do not want him to cum yet." My sister said.

My wife eased up on the blowjob. I had felt the head of my cock hit back of my wife's throat at least twice. My wife withdrew her mouth and stood up. She backed up to my sister. My sister was finishing up her masturbating session. My sister took her soaked fingers and held them to my wife's mouth. My wife eagerly licked the juice off my sister's fingers.

My wife was sucking my sister's fingers into her mouth. The look on my sister's face was one of bliss.

"Baby brother, please sit down and jack off for me. I want to see you cum." My sister said.

I sat down on the couch grabbed my cock and very slowly stoked myself. It did take very long until I reached the point of no return. I had not masturbated for week, the wife and I had not been intimate so I had lots of cum to shoot for my sister. I started shooting cum and kept shooting. For being in my mid 40's I was still impressed with how much I could cum.

The movie was still running. The fun was just starting.

To be continued...