The Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother receives a surprise visit and more from his sister.
3.1k words
4.27
96.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was seven thirty on a cold December night, when the doorbell rang. Matt jumped up from the TV, pausing his movie as he walked the living room of his Chicago apartment. As he neared the door, the bell rang again.

"I'm coming," he said, hurrying a little bit.

He stepped up to the peephole and smiled when he saw who it was. He unbolted the door, then unlocked it and opened the door. Standing in the hallway, was a 5'5" blonde woman. Her hair was short, to her cheeks with her bangs tied in a small braid at the back of her head. Her eyes were a cinnamon brown color and she was smiling as the door swung open.

"AMY!" he exclaimed, rushing to hug her, "My god, how long has it been, almost two years now?

She embraced him, hugging him tightly, "Yeah, close to that I think."

"Come on in," he said, leading her into the apartment.

She stepped into the cozy apartment, removing her heavy coat and scarf. Matt grabbed those from her and hung them in a nearby closet, he then turned to look at her. He was stunned by what he saw. The chubby and awkward girl he had grown up with had been replaced by a slimmer, curvy beauty.

"What are you doing around here?" he asked happily, "I thought you were in Wisconsin?"

"I was, but we don't have any classes till January. I didn't want to stay up there alone this year, so I decided to drive home and see mom. I was passing through Chicago and figured I'd stop by and say hi," she said smiling, while taking in the apartment, "This is a nice place, Matt."

"Thanks," he said, "I was just about to make some pasta for dinner."

"Oh, no Matt, I don't want to impose, I just wanted to stop by and say hello."

Matt laughed, "Now what kind of asshole do you think I would be for not making sure my sister get's a good meal. Come on in to the kitchen, we can talk while I'm cooking."

Without waiting for an answer, Matt walked into the kitchen, Amy followed, trying to get a word in edgewise.

"Matt really it's okay, I was just going to pick up some McDonalds or something," she said, rushing after him.

"McDonalds! No, no, no, no, you're going to have a nice meal," he said, pulling out some pans and filling one with water.

Sounding almost desperately, she replied, "Really Matt, I have to get going, I have to check into my Hotel at 8:30."

Matt stopped and looked at Amy. He felt like there was something wrong. He knew his sister well.

"Amy, you don't need to stay at a hotel, I have plenty of room here. I'd love for you to stay. You know you're always welcome here," he said walking over to her and sitting her on a chair. He sat facing her

"What's wrong, Amy?"

She sighed, looking forlorn, "The real reason I'm going home for Christmas break is because Chris broke up with me."

"What!" the anger welling in Matt, "Why did he break up with you?"

She sighed again, this time a tear forming in her left eye, "He said," she swallowed, "He said I was an imposition. He said I dragged him down and didn't let him be himself. He... He said I became a different person after I lost weight and he said I didn't take care of him enough."

Matt hugged her as she started crying. He held her for the longest time until she could cry no longer. She looked up at him and he wiped the tears from her red cheeks.

"You always were really nice to Natasha and me, not like most older brothers."

He smiled at her, "You, Natasha and mom are my only family," he stood and smiled, "Why don't you stick around for dinner, call the hotel and cancel your reservation and crash out here for the night."

She wiped her eyes and nodded, smiling. Matt watched as she walked away, the sway of her curvaceous butt, enticing him to continue to stare. She was definitely different, he wasn't used to seeing her as slim as she was, not that he was complaining or that he had found her repulsive before. On the contrary, he had always thought she was a beautiful girl, even when she was heavier.

They talked as he cooked. He made pasta with a white cheese sauce, broccoli and afterward, heated up some hot chocolate for the two of them. They talked, reminiscing for an hour after they ate. Allaying his fears, Amy was quite open with the fact that she had lost weight by exercise and eating healthy, a fact that Matt had been worried about. Matt found himself stunned by how much this girl he had grown up with had matured. He remembered how he would protect her and stand up for her in school.

He also felt strangely aroused by her. She had not only matured mentally but physically as well. Her chest, though he tried not look, had grown considerably and her body had lost most of it's weight to become curvy as she had left her teens. Matt always remembered that the other kids in school would always tease her about being a cow or a walrus because she was heavy through highschool. Bet those guys would be drooling now, he thought, then shook it from his head.

After they talked, they went back to the couch in Matt's living room and Matt started the movie back up. It was near the beginning so Matt didn't mind starting it over for her. She sat close to him, her body brushing his arm, which further excited him. The couch they sat on was long enough for them both to have ample space but she sat right next to him. Through the course of the movie, her head came to rest on his shoulder. She seemed so at peace that he didn't have the heart to suggest she move. In the end, he sat with his arm around her, holding her as she rested her head on him. When the movie ended he looked down to ask her what she thought, but she was fast asleep.

He smiled as he gathered her sleeping form up and carried her to his bedroom. He gently lay her slumbering form on the bed, pulling her soaks from her feet and pulling the covers over her. He kissed her forehead before being drawn once again to her amazing shape. Her breasts stood out, even through the cover, something that he had never seen on her before. He shook his head and walked out, closing the door ever so slightly.

After a few minutes of searching for her small, run down car, he pulled it into his guest space. He carried her suitcase up the four flights of stairs (the elevator was broken) and deposited the suitcase near his bedroom door. Afterwards he jumped in a quick shower to wash away the day's grime, jumping into nothing but a pair of blue wool sweat pants

At a quarter after midnight, Matt had all the lights in the apartment turned off and settled on the couch. He pulled a cover over his exposed chest and drifted to sleep.

Sometime around two in the morning, Matt heard a sound. A floor board was creaking. He lurched up, ready to fight off any intruders when he recognized the figure walking to him.

In the dim light, Matt could make out Amy's shape. Her legs were bare, stained alabaster white from the light coming through the window. She wore what looked like one of his button up long sleeve shirts. The light highlighted her in such an alluring way that Matt could barely stop himself from staring.

"What's wrong Amy? Is everything okay?" he asked, suddenly worried.

She came up to him, placing her hand on his cheek. Something told him that she was wearing nothing underneath that shirt. That thought alone made him excited and stiffened him. She gazed at him, holding her hand on his cheek.

"Matt, you've always been great to me. You've always protected me and looked out for me. That's more than anyone ever has."

She kissed him then. Her mouth attacked his, her tongue darting in and out of his mouth. He should have stopped her but he didn't want to. He wanted this. His hands wrapped around her waist pulling her toward him. From the feeling of her body, he knew she wore nothing.

She separated from him and pushed him down on the sofa and yanked the covers off of him. Her hands traced his chest and abdomen, tracing the lines of his taut, muscular frame.

"You run a lot?" she asked, her voice filled with passion.

"Everyday," he said leaning up to kiss her again.

She pushed him back down and shook her head. Her hands traced down the length of his abdomen to where the bulge in his sweatpants was. Her fingers lightly brushed his dick, rubbing him ever so gently. He pulsed in her hand which made her breathe heavily and bite her lower lip. While her hand rubbed him through his sweatpants, his hand wound its way up her leg, caressing her gently until he reached her pussy. She spread her legs slightly, allowing him better access to her. She was wet; she practically dripped into his hand. The moisture ran down between her legs, down the inside of her thighs.

Her hips moved to the motion of his fingers as he fingered her while she stroked him. She stopped and looked at him and her hands pulled his pants off, his cock popping out in front of her. She eyed him and started stroking him again. The feeling of her hand around his cock, the hand of his little sister, made his head rock back in forbidden ecstasy. She shuddered as his fingers stimulated her sensitive clit.

"Mmm, oh God, Matt," she said as she came. Her knees buckled slightly as an orgasm spread through her and only his hand between her legs kept her standing.

He sat up and wrapped his arms around, kissing her stomach up to her chest, unbuttoning her shirt as he made his way upward. The shirt fell to the side easily, leaving her naked in front of him. He immediately attacked her hard nipples, sucking and massaging them, forcing her to moan

She was gorgeous. The years of college had done her well. Her breasts were perfectly rounded, not too big but a perfect C cup, thought Matt. Her stomach was flat and her hips and ass where curvy and alluring. She was neatly trimmed between her legs, a small patch of curly, natural blonde hair greeting him. He stood there with her, there naked bodies entwined in a taboo embrace.

After several moments of kissing and exploring each other's mouths, she pushed her step brother back on to the couch. He sat there as she slowly bent over, her mouth encircling his engorged member. The suction and feeling of her mouth sent waves of pleasure through him, hardening him more than he ever had been before. His dick came free of her mouth and she lowered her pussy above him.

She looked in his eyes and smiled before lowering herself onto his member. They moaned in unison as his cock slid up into her hungry pussy. He was amazed at how tight his little sister was. Once he was in to the hilt, she started bouncing on top of him. His arm encircled her, lifting her slightly with every withdrawal of his penis from her. The walls of her vagina quivered and clung to him, bringing him quickly to the point of no return. He withheld as best he could, though he was sure that some had come out. He was beyond caring as he plowed his sister into another intense orgasm.

His cock shivered inside of her as he neared his own orgasm. He began to pull out, when she stopped him.

"No," she said, the motion of her hips making her breathless, "I want to feel you cum in me. I'm on the pill, so it's okay."

"Okay," he said taking hold of her tighter.

He slammed her down on him repeatedly. She cried out with every thrust and his lips encircled one of her erect nipples as he came inside of her. She arched her back, supported entirely by his strength.

She moaned as he filled her with cum, wetness soaking their groins. Her body shuddered once more as she came again, adding her own wetness to his

"Oh, fuck," she whispered.

She continued to milk his member as he finished spurting inside of her. Matt leaned back against the couch and Amy's head came to rest on his shoulder. Both were covered in sweat.

"That was better than I had hoped," said Amy, breathless from their love making.

"You planned this?" asked Matt, amused.

With a sheepish grin, she replied, "Kind of. I was hoping you would let me stay over tonight."

She lifted herself off of him and they both lay on the couch for a time, watching each other in the moon light. He held her close, her head resting on his bare chest, their naked bodies a perfect match for one another. Finally, Amy broke the comfortable silence.

"Matt, I know this is wrong, but I can't help it. I need you. I've never felt like this before and I don't care if you're my brother. I want to be with you. I think I love you," she said, staring into his eyes.

"I think I love you too Amy," he said, speaking the truth.

Matt's secret crush on Amy had gone on all throughout highschool. Their connection had only grown and now they had achieved the highest pinnacle of connection they could. He was happier than he had been in awhile. They lay there for what seemed like an eternity of bliss before they both drifted to sleep.

Matt awoke to the sound of movement. The events of last night came back to him and he looked around for his sister. She walked, naked out off his bed room, carrying some clothes for the day. Her nudity stunned him briefly and he almost covered himself up when he realized that nothing was secret between them now not after the intimacy they had shared..

"Hi," she said, "I'm going to take a shower, want to join me?"

There was a hint of something in her voice as he muttered his agreement. He watched as her perky butt swayed as she walked into the bathroom. He smiled and stood, not caring to cover himself and walked into the bathroom after her.

Despite his small but cozy apartment, the bathroom was rather large. Matt watched as Amy wiggled her butt for him while turning the water on, she glanced back and smiled at him.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Definitely," he said running his hand down the inside curve of her butt, his fingers lightly brushing her labia.

She twitched a little from the contact and then straightened up, stepping into the shower. He followed.

For a while they stood there, Matt holding Amy from behind, his hands meeting around her stomach. They kissed and talked but for the most part just enjoyed each other's embrace. Eventually she turned, with a seductive grin on her face. She moved him around, placing his back in the water and her hands grabbed his manhood. He was already somewhat erect from there intimate and naked embrace. Her hands hardened him instantly.

"Oh god," he said, the pleasure spreading

through him.

She leaned in close, her breasts pressing against him, "I wanted to give you something special before I left."

She pulled back from him and got down on her knees in front of him. Without a second thought, she massaged his cock into her mouth. She started sucking immediately, her head bobbing back and forth as a wet slurping sound became audible. Occasionally, she would pull him out to lick his shaft and balls but always had him back in her mouth soon after.

The ecstasy built up and he felt himself getting closer to his orgasm, he tried to lift her, not want her to be left out but she stopped him.

Taking him out of her mouth, she said, "Matt, I came several times last night. This is just for you. I want you to cum in mouth, so I can taste you."

"Okay," he said, the words barely forming as she began her oral pleasuring again.

Soon, his knees trembled from her hand stroking him and her mouth sucking him he could hold back no longer. He shot with surprising force down her throat, his cum shooting out in waves. Her hand continued to stroke him as she hungrily drank his cum. Despite her best efforts, some seeped from the corners of her mouth and she was forced to withdraw, his dick finishing its spurting onto her face and chest. She swallowed as much as she could and wiped the rest from her mouth. Her lips then closed on him again, cleaning him and devouring any remain seed he had left. She stood and they both cleaned themselves up before getting out of what turned out to be the best shower that Matt had ever had.

When there shower was over, Amy and Matt dressed. They talked and visited over breakfast before Amy needed to leave.

They walked together to her car, hand in hand (Matt carrying her suitcase). He placed her suitcase in the trunk and stood by her as she opened her door. They stood, briefly embracing and sharing a very passionate kiss.

"Will you be in North Carolina this year, "she said referring to the tradition family vacation to Myrtle Beach they had had every year since they were kids. Matt had missed the last two years due to working towards his acceptance in the FBI.

"Wouldn't miss it," he said smiling, "Tell Mom, I'm sorry about Christmas but I can't be there with Dad around.

She smiled back, "I'll tell mom, but you know she understands," she paused for a minute, "Do you really love me?"

He hugged her tightly and kissed her, "Of course I do."

She smiled, "I love you too. We'll keep this secret from them. They wouldn't understand."

Matt laughed, "No they really wouldn't."

Matt watched her drive away, contemplating how he had been blessed with such an amazing visit and thinking about how different things had just become.