The Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Porn star can't keep secrets from Dad.
4.5k words
4.43
83k
22
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunny22
Sunny22
83 Followers

The plane my Dad was on pulled up to the terminal and stopped.

"Uh excuse me, are you an Angel?" a voice quietly asked me.

A good-looking young man had approached me. He hardly looked old enough to buy one of the Angels mags, but obviously he was a porn fan. "Oh God," I thought, "not today."

One of the surprises I had after I started doing porn was how often I was recognized on the street. At a restaurant, in the supermarket, or even at church it happened. Someone would do a double take and I would know that they had seen me in a vid or a magazine. Sometimes I could tell that they couldn't quite place where they had seen me, and a puzzled look would be on their faces. Those where the ones who most often approached me. They would come up to me and say something like, "I know I've seen you before. You are an actress, right?" I always answered that I had been in some beer commercials and more often than not that seemed to satisfy them, even though it wasn't true. Sometimes when they approach me with their family in tow, I've been tempted to say something like, "Maybe you saw me being ass fucked in Gang Bang Angels," but of course I never have and of course I never will.

Sometimes when I get recognized the person does know who I am and where they have seen me. They may very well have seen me being ass fucked in Gang Bang Angels. These are the people who I am most wary of. Some think that because I do porn, I will fuck them. Some think I because they have recognized me, I should do them right then and there. Some act scared of me. At a wedding I attended, I could tell the minister recognized me. He practically ran away from me, trying to avoid me. I'm sure he didn't want to have any contact with me for fear his wife or congregation would find out something. I of course left him alone. I had no desire to hurt him.

Every once in a while though, a fan will approach in a nice way, like this guy was doing. I could tell he was in turmoil. He kept glancing back at the older couple sitting in the terminal. They had to be his parents. It was easy to understand the situation. He had recognized me and had been torn between approaching me ignoring me. If he approached me, he would be risking his parent's wrath. I'm sure they didn't know who I was and the way he kept glancing at them and talking so quietly to me, I was sure he wanted to keep it that way. On the other hand if he ignored me he would be safe with his parents, but he would have lost this opportunity to say something to an Angel.

In a way I could identify with him. The plane had started de-boarding and my Dad would soon be walking into the terminal. Just as he was terrified of the prospect of his folks knowing that he could recognize a porn star, I was probably more terrified of my Dad finding out I was one. He had decided to take the risk, so I decided to be nice.

"Yes, but I'm waiting for my father, I really can't talk right now," I said and gave him a smile.

"Sure, I understand. My parents are right over there," he replied. "I just wanted to say hi and tell you I'm a big fan. I just love your pics."

My Dad walked through the gate and into the terminal.

"There he is, I have to run. What's your name?" I asked.

"Sean"

"Well Sean, you are just about the nicest and hottest fan I have ever been approached by. Thanks but I have to run. And just tell your parents you recognized me from a beer commercial on TV. I use that one all the time."

Sean's faces beamed as he turned and walked back to his parents. I saw them asking him questions and looking at me. I'll bet he was thinking of me when he got to bed that night.

"SUNNY!"

My Dad had seen me and he rushed over and gave me a hug. First he held me close, then he held me at arms length and looked me over. "Sunny, you look fantastic," he said.

"Thanks Dad, you look great too."

We got his bags and headed toward the car.

"So how's the modeling going, Sunny?" he asked.

"Pretty good Dad."

"What kind of stuff have you been shooting?"

"Clothes, swimsuits, some lingerie."

"Oh my," he said smiling. "Sexy stuff, huh?"

"DAD!"

"I was going to ask you if you had any shoots scheduled this week. I'd love to see you in action."

"I cleared my calendar this week for your visit," I replied. Actually I would be missing a special Halloween party at Jackie's house. The party last Halloween had been very wild. I had dressed as a genie and had granted a lot of wishes that resulted in me being very thoroughly fucked. This year I had planned to go as a Wild West dance hall girl, but with Dad in town I wouldn't be able to go.

We got to my car. I was driving a brand new corvette.

"Holy Cow, Sunny! This is beautiful! You must be doing great."

"Thanks Dad," I said smiling, enjoying the fact that he was impressed. It was a beautiful evening so I put down the top. We drove towards the apartment. Dad had caught a later flight and it was now just after 7:00 PM. "Are you hungry, Dad?" I asked him. "Want to stop for a bite?"

"Well first are you sure you have room for me in your apartment? I could get a hotel."

"Don't be silly," I replied, "I have a spare room for you. I have a pretty big place."

"That's great dear. Tell you what, let's go to your place so I can unpack and change clothes, then I'll take you out for dinner."

"OK Dad."

It was a nice drive. It was great seeing him again. I asked him if he was seeing anyone. My mom had died five years ago leaving my Dad alone to finish raising my little brother and me. He did a great job. I was doing well and my little brother Bob was a freshman in an Ivy League school. I always worried about Dad though. He never seemed to really get over my Mom's death. I believe they had been truly, deeply in love and that on a certain level those relationships are never completely gotten over, but I sure would have liked to hear that he was dating. The thought of him all alone in that big old house was sad.

Before we got to the apartment I warned him about the pool. I didn't want him to be shocked so I told him that it was private and that some of the girls sometimes sunbathed nude. I waited for him to ask me if I sunbathed like that, but he didn't. I was glad that he would be ok with it. My plan was to stick close to him throughout the visit and with a little luck, he wouldn't find out anything about the porn. I wasn't too worried about him finding out about me, but with a visit to the pool at the wrong time, he could see a lot more than a nude sunbather. I figured that as long as I kept him reasonably away from the other girls I would be in the clear and I didn't think it would be hard to keep him reasonably away from the other girls.

We pulled into the lot and were getting out of the car when I saw Torrence coming out of the building. Like me, Torrence was an Angel and a dancer at Tricks.

"SUNNY!" she yelled when she saw me and ran down the steps. Torrence was on her way to dance and she was wearing a tight, low cut halter. I would guess if she wears one her bra, it would be a DD and when she came down the stairs her boobs bounced wildly.

"SUNNY! YOU MADE THE COVER!" She yelled. I knew that Jackie was considering me for the cover of the new edition of Slutty Angels and I would have been overjoyed at the news had my Dad not been there.

Trying to diffuse the situation I gave a glare at Torrence and said, "This is my DAD, Torrence."

Torrence was one of the sluttiest girls living in the apartment. She gave me a smile and asked, "Dad?"

I thought to myself, "uh-oh."

She walked over and took my Dad's arm, mashing it into the side of her left tit. "Hi Mr. Clark," she said sweetly.

"Hi," he stammered, clearly uncomfortable with the situation.

"How long are you in town?" Torrence asked him.

"Uh, a week I think," he replied looking down at her cleavage.

I ran around the car and pulled her away from him as diplomatically as I could. "Dad, let me talk to her a minute," I said. "Grab your bags and lock the car."

"OK, Sunny," he replied.

I grabbed Torrence by the arm and led her to the sideways. "You fucking whore!" I whispered.

"Me?" she replied sweetly.

Torrence is one of those people who it's impossible to stay mad at. She is the kind of blonde that people make jokes about, really ditzy but really a riot to be with and deep down really sweet. In spite of myself I smiled. "I made the cover? Really?"

"Yeah, Jackie gave me a copy and I slid it under your door."

"SHIT!" I whispered. "Face up or face down?" If it was face up and my Dad saw it, he would really get an eyeful. Face down probably meant a Video ad. These were sexy, but usually didn't show much.

"I don't know," Torrence replied. "Your Dad is cute. Are you bringing him to Jackie's Halloween party tomorrow night?"

"Are you out of your mind? Of course not!"

"You should. Bet he would enjoy himself. I'd give him a good time."

"There is no way in hell I would ever bring him," I said.

"You're coming though aren't you?"

"I just can't, sorry," I said.

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm late for the club," Torrence said as she walked toward her car, then she turned and said to my Dad, "Maybe I'll see you at the Halloween party tomorrow night, Mr. Clark." Then she smiled at me and climbed into her car and drove off, smiling and waving.

I walked back over to Dad. I didn't know what to say about all that had just happened, so just I picked up his carry-on bag and said, "This way, Dad," and headed toward the front entrance.

"Your friend seemed uh, nice," he said. "Is she a model too?"

"Yeah, I met her when I moved in here."

"Have you worked together?" Dad asked.

I immediately thought of the times Torrence and I had worked together. We had done a few Bi and Three Way Angels. Torrence was a great lay. She was great at eating pussy.

"Uh, a few times," I answered.

"Did she say you made the cover? A magazine cover? I have to see it."

"Dad I'm not to the point in my career of making any covers. In model talk, making the cover just means you are a possible for being included in a magazine," I lied.

We had arrived at my apartment and I was thinking frantically of the magazine Torrence had slid under the door. I had to make sure my Dad didn't see it.

I unlocked the door and stepped in front of him desperately looking for the magazine but it was no where to be seen.

"What the fuck?" I thought, could she have slid it into the wrong apartment? Thinking of Torrence, I thought, yeah she could have. The front door to my apartment opened to a pretty large room with two couches, three chairs, a bar, a wide screen TV, and some tables and lamps.

Dad was looking around the room. "Wow, Sunny, this is beautiful."

"I'll give you the tour and show you your room. You have the honor of being the first to use my guest room."

The apartment had three bedrooms, a half bath, a small baths off each of the two small bedrooms, a master bath with a large hot tub, a kitchen and a dinning room. Of the three bedrooms the master and another faced the courtyard with the pool. The third bedroom faced the street. After my Dad called and told me he was coming, I had set up the bedroom facing the street as a third bedroom. I was glad of my decision when as I was giving him the tour and showing him my bedroom he looked out of the window into the courtyard. Out at the pool were three naked girls. Neither of us commented on them.

I showed Dad his room and he put his bags on the bed. "Sunny, I just can't believe how well you are doing out here. I was so worried when you left, but now I feel so much better," he said. He came over and gave me a big hug. "I'm so proud of you," he said then added, "your Mom would have been so proud too."

Hearing his words, my eyes started to tear up. "Thanks Dad."

Neither of us was starving and Dad wanted a shower, so I left him to unpack. I went back to the living room and looked again near the door for the magazine, but it was nowhere to be seen. I heard the water turn on and a few minutes later heard Dad's voice singing. Dad was always a shower singer. Until I heard him, I hadn't realized how much I missed hearing him. It truly is some of the smallest things that people miss the most.

I went into my bedroom and changed clothes. I had picked out a chic black top and white jeans when the singing stopped. I dressed and went to the living room to wait. A few minutes later Dad came down the hall.

"Sunny," Dad said, "if you have a party or anything you want to do while I am here, you should go. I don't want for you to miss out on your fun because I'm here."

"Don't be silly, Dad," I said, "I told you I have a clear calendar."

"What about the Halloween party your friend was talking about?"

"That was last week," I lied. "Torrence is great, but, well, ditzy. She is a good friend though."

The words had barely escaped my lips when I saw it. The corner of a magazine stuck out from under a floor length tablecloth clear across the room from the front door. I had thoroughly cleaned the apartment and was positive it hadn't been there this morning. It had to be the magazine Torrence had slid under. When she said she slid it under, she must have slid it with all of her strength.

Too late, I saw Dad noticing my stare. He turned around and saw it too.

"What's this?" he asked as he walked towards it.

I had been in a car accident when I was 17. I had seen the car coming, but knew I could do nothing about it. Time seemed to slow down and all of my senses were heightened. I felt the same way as I watched Dad walk over, bend down and pick up the magazine. I felt sick.

"Dad, don't," I managed to say as he picked up the magazine and turn it over. From where I stood I could see it was a copy of Slutty Angels and I recognized the picture. Jackie had been looking at it and telling me how much she liked it when I was in her office about a month ago. It was a picture of me looking straight into the camera, smiling, with my tongue out licking the tip of a very large cock. Of course by looking straight into the camera, I was in turn looking straight into the eyes of anyone looking at the magazine, in this case my Father's eyes.

My Dad raised his eyes and looked at me. "Sunny?"

"Dad, I'm so sorry."

"Sunny, what is this? Is this your modeling?"

"Dad, please," was all I could say.

With a great deal of control, my Dad placed the magazine on the table. "You, know Sunny, I'm not really all that hungry after all. Maybe I'll just turn in." Without another word, he turned and went to his room and shut the door.

I felt as though I had been punched in the stomach. I felt as though my whole world had been turned upside down. I also felt very sleepy. I was emotionally drained and not at all hungry. I decided to go to bed too. I walked to my room, pausing at my Dad's door. I wanted to talk, but could even begin to think of what I could say. I went to my room and shut the door.

Before I went to bed, I decided to take a shower. I guess I was trying to wash the whole thing away. I ran the water very hot, very cold, and in between, but nothing felt right. I shut off the water dried off. I put on a nightshirt and climbed into bed. After I shut off the light, I looked at the clock. At 9:30 this was the earliest I had been to bed for sleep since I had arrived in LA

I was exhausted, but sleep wouldn't come. My mind was turning over the situation and how it evolved. At first I was furious at Torrence, then I thought about how stupid I had been to think I could keep my true modeling a secret from Dad with him staying with me. I blamed Jackie for providing me the modeling work, then realized that it wasn't her fault. She had treated me fabulously. I blamed Gina for taking me to Angels that first day, but realized she hadn't forced me. I even blamed the LA for not giving me a fair chance when I first came to town, but knew that wasn't true. No matter whom I tried to blame for my trouble, in my heart I knew these consequences were nobody's fault but mine.

I imagined Dad in the room across the hall. I wondered what he was thinking of me. It was too much to take and I had a good cry and dozed off.

I woke and looked at the clock. It was 11:00 PM. On one level it felt like I had been asleep for a year, on another level it felt like minutes. I laid, still mulling over everything that had happened and came to the realization that there was only one way out. I would have to quit. In the morning I would beg my Dad for his forgiveness and spend the week with him settling my affairs in LA. If I were getting out of the business I would move back to Indiana and get married or something. With a bit of luck, I would be able to travel back with Dad. I tossed and turned and finally dozed off again.

The next time I awoke the clock said 11:45PM. As I lay in bed I thought about my experiences with Jackie. The first day I had met her she asked me if I was a slut. Only after she pointed out that the word slut would be a compliment had society not used the title to suppress women's sexuality, did I realize that I was indeed a slut and that I was proud to be one.

I thought about my first modeling job and how I thought I would be fired right then and there. I was working with a guy named Bill and a photographer named John. John was getting furious at me because I kept smiling. He kept telling me not to smile, that smiling wasn't sexy, but I couldn't help it. I was enjoying myself. I've always had fun in bed and wanted to convey that to the camera. Finally he put down his camera, took my hand and dragged me into Jackie's office. John barged right into Jackie's office with me in tow, interrupting Jackie, Terri, and Steve having lunch. As I stood before then naked, John demanded that I be fired. Steve came to my rescue by asking his Mom if he could take over the shoot. When she agreed the fury on John's face was apparent. As Steve and I left the room to go back to the shoot, I heard Jackie ask Terri to leave her and John alone. As I understand it John gave Jackie the ultimatum - It's either her or me. Jackie fired him. One of the pictures that Steve took of me became the cover shot. It showed me licking a cock - with a big grin on my face and it became one of the company's biggest sellers.

Now, after a year I had almost three-quarters of a million dollars in my investment account. According to Jackie, my share of the retirement fund was higher after a year than any other person she had ever had work for her. I had made four magazine covers and two video box covers and in addition to the modeling and acting function, Jackie had accepted three of my scripts and promised to let me direct a video next month. After the last year's Halloween party, I went to Jackie with the idea of a new Angels magazine called Holiday Angels. The idea was magazine based on a series of celebrations throughout the year given by the Angels. There would be a Valentines, St. Patrick's Day, Forth of July, Halloween, and Christmas-New Years editions. Most if not all of the material would be shot at the parties we had on those occasions anyway. The Halloween party Jackie was holding tomorrow night was hopefully going to provide most of the material for the inaugural issue. I really didn't want to miss it, but had cancelled after Dad called.

If I left town I would really miss the friends I had made. Some of the girls and I had grown very close, but the people I would miss the most would be Steve, Terri, and especially Jackie. She had taught me so much and was so encouraging to me. She had really taken me under her wing. I had just about become part of their family. I spent a lot of time with them in their home. I had even spent Thanksgiving and Christmas with them.

When I first met Steve I thought he was cute. After he came to my rescue with John the photographer, I really liked him. Steve was cute enough to model, but he had no interests in modeling. He was only interested in directing and photography. I had learned from talking to the other girls that Steve was hung bigger than any of the guys working in front of the cameras and that he was a really great fuck, but about the time I started working, he stopped fucking them. It was like he had turned celibate.

Sunny22
Sunny22
83 Followers
12