The Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Step Dad helps Kim relive past times.
4.8k words
4.31
48.7k
10
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night and Tony and Kim's 26th wedding anniversary. Tony had been busy for a week making plans for their night out. He and Kim met after work at their favorite motel. It featured 2 room suites instead of just one room. Once unpacked Kim showered and prepared to get dressed. While she was in the shower, Tony made a couple of quick phone calls to make sure things were on schedule. While Tony showered, Kim dressed for the evening. When Tony emerged from the bathroom he let out a long low whistle. Kim did a slow spin and laughed as she modeled for him. She was dressed in a spandex dress that was sexy beyond words. The front was low enough to show her delicious cleavage, stopping just shy of her nipples. The back was scooped low enough to damn near show the crack of her sweet ass.

The dress was short enough to cover her stocking tops as she stood or walked, but when she sat and crossed her long legs it became obvious she was wearing stockings and a garter belt. To top this sexy picture, she was perched atop her 5 inch fuck me pumps. The dress, shoes and garter belt were all flaming red! The stockings were a sexy color called "barely black". As she sat on the couch in the suite she crossed her legs, giving Tony a view of her stocking tops.

Tony grinned, stroking his now hard cock and said,

"I don't know if I'll be able to keep my hands off you in public!"

Kim replied, "I certainly hope not."

Tony quickly dressed in a favorite pair of dark blue silky trousers and a white dress shirt. He purposely neglected to put on underwear as Kim loved to rub his cock through these silky pants. Tony was glad they were dark blue for he knew she would have his cock leaking massive amounts of pre-cum. The couple went down to the hotel restaurant and had a quick dinner. Tony made sure to keep Kim's wine glass filled through dinner. When dinner was finished, Tony suggested they go to the bar and have more drinks. When he helped Kim out of her seat she flashed him a glimpse of her neatly trimmed pussy. Tony responded by getting himself a quick feel of her bare ass under her short dress. The bar was fairly crowded with hotel patrons. Tony and Kim took seats at the bar. When their drinks arrived, Kim crossed her sexy legs to give Tony a show. Occasionally she would open her thighs and let Tony stick a finger in her wet pussy. She moaned watching him remove it and lick the juices from his finger. At exactly 10 P.M. things got started.

Kim looked up and said, "Bill just walked in."

Tony feigning surprise motioned Bill over to them. He squeezed in on the other side of Kim.

Looking at her stocking tops and cleavage showing, Bill said, "Damn girl, don't you look sexy tonight."

Kim laughed and pulled her dress up so her former step dad could see her pussy.

"I feel sexy too!" she told him.

Bill gave her a peck on the cheek as he ran his hand up her thigh as he cupped her pussy and squeezed. Kim remembered he used to do that to her at home, and how horny it made her. She pushed against his hand as he squeezed. Between the drinks and her husband and former step dad playing with her pussy and nipples, Kim was turning into a wild woman.

Soon a secluded booth opened towards the back. As Kim bent over to enter the booth, Bill reached around and squeezed her tits. He also took the liberty of pressing his hard cock against her ass cheeks. Kim giggled and pulled the bottom of her dress up to her waist and sat down. She hooked a leg over Tony's and Bill's sitting on each side of her. Her neatly trimmed pussy was now easily accessible. She reached down and stroked her husband's hard cock through his pants. She was pleased to find a wet spot on the front of his trousers. Tony always leaked heavily when he was horniest. When she reached to do the same for Bill, she was shocked to find his cock already out of his pants. Kim ran her thumb over the head as she worked the foreskin up and down. Bill groaned and pulled Kim's dress off her titties. He began licking one nipple as Tony took the other. They took turns fingering Kim's wet snatch.

When the waitress appeared she witnessed the scene in the booth.

"Would you guys like something to drink or would you rather be left alone?"

Bill removed his mouth from Kim's tits long enough to order them another round of drinks. As she left Tony noticed what a statuesque blonde she was.

She was wearing the obligatory cocktail waitress uniform of a short black skirt, white blouse and black spike heels. Tony especially liked her fishnet hose. She looked every bit of six feet tall. When she returned with the drinks, she introduced herself as Connie. Kim explained that she and Tony were celebrating their 26th anniversary and her step dad was helping them.

"Wow what an erotic way to celebrate. Would anyone mind if I congratulated the couple?" Connie asked.

When no one objected, Connie pulled the small table to the side and bent over to give Kim a kiss. What she got was a total surprise. Connie kissed Kim passionately on the mouth. As she thrust her tongue in her mouth, she once again pulled Kim's tits free and began to knead them and pull her nipples. The kiss seemed to go on forever, ending with Connie running a finger up Kim's slit over her clit and running her tongue over each of Kim's nipples. As she turned to Tony she saw his hard cock poking through his fly. Connie leaned over and ran her tongue around his cock head before sucking it into her mouth. When she had coated it with her saliva, she stood up and gave Tony the same type kiss as she had given his wife. She jerked Tony's saliva covered cock as their tongues did battle. Tony managed to grope her tits as they kissed. She pulled away from Tony as he began to hump her hand.

"What's the matter? Does poor step daddy feel left out?" Connie teasingly asked

She walked over in front of Bill.

"Do you want a kiss too?" she asked

Bill just nodded quickly.

"Why don't you kiss this?"

With that Connie pulled up her uniform skirt. Right in front of him, Bill saw the most beautiful blonde bush he had ever seen. Tony was glad to see that her fishnets were the stay up variety of stockings and not pantyhose.

"The rug matches the drapes!" Bill said as he buried his face in Connie's muff.

He quickly burrowed through her thick blonde bush and found her clit. Connie held his head in position as Kim reached up and rolled her nipples for her. Tony managed to get close enough to stroke her ass. Just as it looked as if Bill would get her off, the bartender shouted for her to deliver more drinks.

"Damn, another minute or two and I could have cum! You guys were in for a treat too. I'm a squirter!" Connie told them

As Connie straightened her clothes, Bill Kim and Tony decided to continue this celebration in their room. Tony told Connie to join them in room 719 if she could. Connie said she would try.

The second the door closed to room 719, Kim found herself out of her dress and sandwiched between her two men. Tony stood behind her with his cock pressed between her ass cheeks. He held her tits out for Bill to suck.

"Remember when I was careful about sucking your tits? I was afraid your mom would notice your nipples getting bigger. Well not anymore!" Bill said as he sucked Kim's tits like a starving baby.

Kim could feel his hard cock grazing her clit as he ran his hands up and down her body. She desperately wanted to bend forward and get Tony's cock in her wet pussy. But she was enjoying the attention her tits and clit were getting.

Bill stepped back and told Tony to give Kim her first anniversary fucking. Kim got on her knees upon the couch as Tony took her by her hips. He ran his aching cock through her cunt lips a few times and with one mighty thrust, buried it to the hilt in Kim's pussy.

Kim yelled, "Oh yeah, fuck my wet pussy. Fuck it till I scream!"

In the years that he was her step dad, Kim had never, ever called Bill dad. She decided she would use this fact later.

Kim saw Bill's cock actually twitch as he came forward to stick it in her mouth. She licked and sucked his uncut cock as Tony continued his assault on her pussy.

When Bill pulled his cock from her, (for fear of shooting his load early) Kim and Tony moved to the bedroom. Bill watched as Kim's ass swayed sexily through the room. When they were out of sight, Bill placed a quick phone call. All he said was room 719. He tripped the lock on the door before joining Kim and Tony in the bedroom. He found Tony lying back against the headboard, with Kim kneeling between his legs giving him an incredible blowjob. Her ass was pointed up in the air in just the right position. Bill buried his tongue in her pussy before replacing it with his cock. Kim began groaning around her husbands cock as her step dad gave her a good steady fucking.

As Bill fucked her deep he smacked her upturned ass and said, "You always were, and still are such a cock tease!"

"You always liked to fuck this little cock tease too didn't you daddy? Kim said as she pulled Tony's cock from her mouth.

Just hearing her call him daddy was enough to make both men lose control. Tony began thrusting his cock down his wife's throat as Bill pushed his cock as deep as he could in her cunt. Kim Felt Tony's cock pulse in her throat at the same time Bill was shooting his load in her pussy. Bill kept driving his load deeper as she swallowed every drop of her husbands. Kim collapsed on Tony with Bill following, his cock still firmly up her snatch.

After everyone had caught their breath, Kim cleaned the jizz from her pussy, and they went to the living room for something to drink. It kept Kim horny to walk around in front of her husband and step dad dressed in her garter belt, hose and heels. Neither of them could keep their hands off of her. If they weren't grabbing her tits, they were slapping her ass. Bill was always trying to get a finger in her pussy too. Just as things were starting to heat up again, the door opened and startled Kim. A man walked in whom Bill seemed to know but was a stranger to Kim and Tony. His eyes immediately settled on Kim's scantily clad body.

Bill said, "Kim this is Jack. You met him a long time ago, but I'm not sure you still recognize him. I bet there's a part of him you'll remember!"

With that Jack unfastened his pants and let them fall to the floor. He, like Tony had also left the underwear at home. Hanging between his legs was the biggest cock Tony had ever seen. It was starting to get hard from looking at Kim. Tony guessed it would reach ten or eleven inches erect and was as thick if not thicker than Tony's wrist.

Kim shouted, "Its Big Dick!" as she ran to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She gave him a sloppy kiss as he reached around and held her bare ass. Kim stepped back and wasted no time in reaching for that big hunk of meat. Three or four strokes and it was hard enough to drive nails. With it pressed up between them, she gave big dick another deep kiss. She could feel it pulse against her belly as they kissed.

Kim turned to Tony and said," You want to see me suck it?"

Tony said, "Hell yes I want to see my slut suck that huge cock!"

Kim dropped to her knees and began running her tongue around the huge plum shaped head. She then ran her tongue all the way down the shaft and swirled it around his balls. Tony noticed at this time that Jack's testicles looked as big as baseballs. Kim could only fit one nut at a time in her mouth. Jack just stood and moaned as Kim bathed his nuts with her tongue while jerking his long thick cock. When she finally got down to some serious sucking, Bill moved in behind her and started fucking her doggie style. He had a ringside seat as his step daughter took his cock up her cunt while try to get as much of Jack's meat in her mouth as she could. Tony ran to the bedroom and retrieved his digital camera. He took several photos of his sweet wife's mouth stretched around the same cock as he had been hearing about for years. While he was getting more shots of their threesome, a soft knock came at the door.

Tony opened it enough to see Connie standing there.

"Hi, are you guys still celebrating?" asked Connie

"See for yourself!" replied Tony as he stepped back and allowed Connie to enter

"My God what a beautiful cock!" Connie exclaimed as she saw Kim on her knees being serviced by the two men.

Connie walked over to the table in the living room area and made a quick phone call. She then quickly removed her skirt and blouse. Tony was quick to zero in on her tits. They weren't quite as large as his wife's but Connie's nipples stuck out like pencil erasers. She moaned and humped his cock as he chewed on her tits. When Tony turned her loose, Connie dropped to her knees beside Kim. While Kim worked on the head of Jack's monster cock, Connie alternated between licking the shaft and licking his big nuts. Tony knelt behind Connie and slid his cock up her blonde snatch. He felt her backing up on him as he slammed in and out of her pussy.

Just as everyone got going in a good rhythm, another knock came at the door. Connie was quick to pull away from Tony and answer it. A large black man entered the room. Kim looked over but kept Jack's cock in her mouth. He was over 6 feet tall and powerfully built. His skin was black as night and his head clean shaven.

"Everyone, this is Sean. I hope you don't mind that I invited him." Connie said

When he sensed everyone was fine with his presence, Sean began to undress. When he pulled his underwear down, Kim moaned loudly around Jack's cock. Sean was every bit as large as Jack. What made him look so erotic to Kim was the fact that he wasn't circumcised. Connie stood beside him and slowly stroked his cock till it was fully erect. Kim couldn't wait to get her lips around Sean's big black helmet shaped head. Watching Connie play with that black cock drove Bill over the top. He groaned and pumped Kim's pussy full for the second time that evening. Tony got behind her and plowed his cock into his wife. Bill's load of fresh jizz served to keep her well lubed. Kim just kept sucking Jack's cock. The harder Tony balled his wife the harder she sucked Jack. Jack announced to the room that he was going to shoot his load. Connie dropped to her knees to share his load with Kim. With a mighty grunt Jack began to come. Connie saw Kim trying her best to swallow all of his cream but knew it was more than a mouthful. Connie pulled the throbbing monster from Kim's lips and clamped her own mouth over it. Jack had an ample supply to fill Connie's mouth as well. Connie held his hot load in her mouth as she got up and walked over to Sean. She knelt before him and let Jack's cum flow from her mouth all over Sean's huge black cock.

It was the hottest thing Kim had ever seen. Sean's big black love muscle was all shiny from the jizz Connie had in her mouth. Evidently it was hot for Tony too as he let it be known he was coming too. Connie went over to Kim and pulled Tony's cock from her pussy. Connie closed her mouth around Tony's dick just as he let go. Once again Connie held the load in her mouth. This time however instead of using it on Sean's cock, Connie leaned down and kissed Kim. All the men groaned as they watched these two babes share Tony's hot jizz. When they were finished, Connie took Kim over to Sean with her. He was still standing there with his cock dripping with Jack's load.

"Clean off my dick! You little white slut." Sean ordered

Kim did as he instructed and knelt in front of him and licked his big rod clean. When she had it shiny from her saliva instead of jizz, she pulled the skin back and took his massive head in her mouth.

"Ooooh that's it bitch, suck Sean's big ole' dick. Suck it good and I'll fuck your little white pussy with it." Sean told Kim

All three of the other guy's were sitting in a trance pulling on their hardening cocks. Connie went over and immediately deep throated Bill. He fondled her tits as she sucked him. Jack stepped in behind her and slowly worked his big fat cock in her blonde pussy. Tony watched in amazement as his sweet wife licked and sucked on that huge black cock like it was candy. As she bent over further to lick and suck his equally big balls, Tony drove his tongue up Kim's ass. She squealed with delight as Tony tongue fucked her puckered little ass hole and Sean fucked her face. Tony rubbed her clit with his thumb as he serviced his wife's anus. She was soon cumming all over his hand.

"You wet enough to take on my black snake?" asked Sean

Kim said, "Yes it's wet enough. Now fuck me with that cock."

Sean sat down in an armless chair that was in the office area of the suite. Kim wasted no time in straddling him. He lifted her up with his strong arms and lowered her onto his cock. Tony squatted behind Kim and watched her sink down as every inch of that black cock disappeared up his wife's cunt. With her feet touching the floor in her red high heels, Kim began riding up and down on Sean's prick. Sean was giving Kim's tits the workout too. When he wasn't squeezing and kneading them, he was licking and chewing on her nipples. Tony just stood behind her and jacked off as he watched the huge black cock fuck his wife. Across the room, Bill and Jack reached orgasms simultaneously. Connie swallowed Bill's down as she felt Jack's fill her insides. The three of them gathered around to see Kim get the fucking of her life. Bill was thoughtful enough to get pictures while Tony was busy jerking off. Connie took over and blew him while he watched his wife's ass. Sean had taken over and was lifting Kim up and down on his massive prick.

"God you keep that up and I'm gonna cum!" screamed Kim "I've never come from just fucking."She said

"All my bitches come when I fuck em'. You let me know when you're ready and I'll come with you." Sean told her

A few more strokes and Kim screamed, "I'm ready, I'm cumming, Fuck me with that nigger dick and fill me full of your scalding jizz!"

Everyone watched as Sean buried his meat to the hilt and roared with his own orgasm. Kim had her tongue down his throat as they came together. She could feel pulse after pulse of his hot sperm coat the walls of her pussy. After she had collapsed on him, Sean stood and carried her to the bed. As he pulled her off his cock and laid her on the bed, Connie jumped between Kim's legs and began eating the jizz from her freshly fucked pussy. She even brought Kim to another orgasm. Poor old Tony was still left with a hard on. Connie instructed him to get behind her and fuck her while she ate Kim's pussy. Not having to be told twice Tony began pumping. The three of them finished and turned around to see three new hard ons waving in the air.

Connie told everyone it was her turn for the killer orgasm. Jack lay on his back with his hard cock standing straight up. Connie straddled him and guided him into her pussy. After they got a rhythm going she told Sean he knew what to do. He went to her purse and returned with a bottle of lube. He generously lubed Connie's ass hole while Kim did the honors of greasing up his big schlong. It soon became obvious what was going to happen. Sean placed his dick at her ass and pushed slowly forward. Connie groaned and tensed up but was soon relaxed enough for another go. Before long Sean's 11 inches were buried up Connie's ass while she rode Jack's 11 inches with her pussy.

"I've never been so full of cock in my life." Connie yelled as both of her holes took a beating.

Tony turned to see Bill sitting in a chair beside the bed with his cock buried in Kim. Once again with everyone getting some but him, Tony went over and began fucking Kim's face. Tony, Kim and Bill stopped to watch Connie and her two men change positions. Sean lay on his back with Connie straddling him, facing away from him. She sat down with his cock going up her ass and lay back on Sean. He played with her nipples while pushing his cock in and out of her well stretched ass. Jack knelt on the bed before them and pushed his cock back in Connie's pussy. It looked like a human sandwich. Kim climbed off Bill to get a better look. As she stood beside the bed watching both of those huge cocks disappearing in Connie's ass and cunt, Tony stepped behind her and picked up where Bill left off.

12