The Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie's moans were getting louder by the second. She instructed Jack to pull his cock out when she told him too, Kim was then told to lick Connie's clit as she came. In a few more minutes Connie had reached the point of no return.

"Pull out Jack, pull out" Connie ordered

Kim wasted no time in attacking Connie's clit with her tongue. With on mighty push, Sean was up Connie's ass to the max as she let go. Kim thought a water pipe had burst. Connie screamed and squirted all over Kim's face and tits. Not just once but 3 squirts covered Kim. Bill and Jack wasted no time in licking Connie's juices from Kim's tits and stomach while Tony resumed fucking his wife. He soon shot his own load deep in his wife. The room became eerily silent while everyone collapsed and regained their composure. After a quick shower Sean and Connie announced that they had to leave. Connie kissed Tony, Bill and Jack goodbye while Sean said his goodbyes to Kim. He picked her up as she wrapped her long legs around his waist. Sean pinned her against the door of the suite while they kissed passionately. He held her ass in both his massive hands while giving her nipples one last tonguing. Kim tried her best to get him to stay and continue fucking but he explained he had to go. He almost felt his resolve slip away as Connie wished Kim a happy anniversary and kissed her everywhere from her lips to her clit. The attention from these two had Kim horny yet again.

As Bill explained the he also must be leaving, Kim offered him another fuck before he left. She sucked his uncut cock till it was hard once again.

"Here is how I used to greet him when he came home for lunch!" Kim said to Tony and Jack

She walked over to the conference type table in the suite, bent over, and hiked one knee up on the table. Bill stepped in behind her and slid his cock all the way in. Sean and Connie's lips and tongue had her soaking wet. Bill started once again telling her what a cock tease she was as he plowed her pussy deep. He reached around and squeezed her tits while she pushed backwards to get his cock in its deepest.

"Oh you little slut, I'm going to fill you full!" Bill told her

After all those years at home with Bill pulling out for fear of pregnancy, it felt so good to feel his load shoot deep inside her. Kim sat on the edge of the table as Bill dressed to go home. He came over and kissed her goodbye, but not before he gave her raw looking nipples a healthy lick followed by rubbing her clit for old time's sake.

When Jack commented on dreading the 2 hour drive home, Kim and Tony insisted he sleep on the pullout in the suite. He would be in better shape to drive by morning. As he lay down on his sofa bed he lusted after Kim's sweet ass while she and Tony headed for the bedroom. It suddenly occurred to Jack that after all the blow jobs and fucking he had received tonight, he hadn't once fucked Kim. When he balled her years before she had simply been unbelievable. As a young girl she had fucked him better than any of the lovers closer to his age. He would most definitely remedy this problem before he left in the morning.

Tony awoke at sunrise to find Kim missing from the bed. He always rose before her in the morning. As he walked to the living room area it quickly became clear where his wife was. He saw her sitting atop Jack on the pull out sofa. Jack's massive cock was pushing in and out of Kim's fully recovered cunt. She would occasionally lean forward and let him suck her hard nipples.

When she spotted Tony, she said, "We realized I hadn't had any of this big meat in my pussy. I couldn't send the man responsible for giving me my first huge cock home without fucking him."

She leaned back forward and thrust her tongue in his mouth as she rode him harder. Tony's cock felt as if it would burst. He went to the restroom and grabbed the bottle of complimentary hand lotion.

As he lubed his cock he told his wife, "I'm not going to stand and beat off today. If you're going to insist on riding the big cocks, then I'm going to buttfuck your hot ass."

Jack pounded her mercilessly as Tony lubed her puckered ass hole. Jack pulled out long enough for Tony to get his cock up his wife's ass. When Tony started a good steady fucking, Jack pushed all 11 inches back up Kim's pussy. Kim started coming immediately. As Jack pulled out, Tony buried his cock in Kim's ass. As Tony pulled out, Jack drove his cock deep in her pussy. Everyone lost track of the number of times Kim came. When Tony felt Jack's thick cock pulse against his own, they both emptied their loads deep inside Kim. After Jack showered and dressed, he kissed Kim as she lay sleeping with his and her husband's jizz seeping from between her legs. Kim managed to awaken long enough to return his kiss and to thank her husband for setting up such a great anniversary party. She also informed Tony that she had spoken to Bill about their attending one of the swinger parties that he had taken her to years before.

But like I said before; that's another story...

12