The Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I was about to give up on him, out of the blue he had asked me on a date about a month before. It was so cute. First he took me to dinner and then to the movies where we saw a G-rated cartoon. Afterwards we went for ice cream and he had me home by 10:30. He walked me to the door and kissed my cheek, but wouldn't come in. I was disappointed, but impressed with him. I had been really looking forward to seeing him at the party tomorrow night I had chosen my costume as a dance hall girl because Terri had told me he was going as a cowboy.

Terri had become almost like the sister I never had. We talked about everything. Her main job was as her Mom's receptionist, but she had also occasionally filled in on modeling assignments.

I would really miss them.

After taking the little five-day economics course I had considered going back to school and had gone so far as to get some applications, but never had the nerve to fill them out. Then last month, out of the blue Jackie asked me if I had ever considered going back to school. When I told her I had been kind of investigating it, she offered to pay my tuition.

As I lay in bed it thought about my Dad and Jackie. They were two of the biggest influences on my life and in most ways they were very different, but in one they were alike. Terri had told me that right after she was born her Dad had died. That was around seventeen years ago and as far as anyone knew, Jackie had never been on a date since. She had totally immersed herself with raising the kids and building the business. She had a strong motherly instinct and it showed through her business decisions. Like my Dad, she was very successful in life. They both had raised two good well-adjusted kids. Terri had confessed to me that she really would have liked to see her Mom start dating. It troubled Terri that someday, after she and Steve moved out, Jackie would be alone just as my Dad was alone in his.

The thought of leaving all I had worked on the past year suddenly became too much to bear. I knew I couldn't do it. I had to lead my own life and I knew it would be the life of a slut. I loved my Dad and it would break my heart if he never could come to an understanding, but I had live honestly. I decided I would stay. I suddenly felt at peace. There would be no more crying.

The deception had been my biggest mistake. When I had told Jackie that I couldn't make the Halloween party because my Dad was visiting, she had advised me to be up front with him and tell him everything. Now I realized, she had been right. I should have taken her advice. I drifted off to sleep again.

A noise woke me up at 1:00 AM. For an instant it scared me, but then I remembered about Dad's visit. Thinking that maybe he was leaving I quietly arose and opened my door. I crept down the hall and looked into the living room. He wasn't leaving. Instead he was sitting on the couch, dressed only in boxers. The table lamp was on and I could see he was just opening the magazine. I must have made a noise because he looked up and saw me.

(to be continued)

12