The Visit Ch. 04

Story Info
Porn model & her Dad attend party.
4.1k words
4.71
91.7k
22
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunny22
Sunny22
83 Followers

An hour later we were driving towards the doctor's. Dad needed a complete physical if he was going to be allowed into the party. Technically I should have had one too since I had been fucked by an unchecked guy who didn't use a condom, but after explaining the situation to Jackie, she said that as long as Dad passed, I would be OK. I had told Jackie everything about the night before and didn't detect any judgment in her voice about the incest. Before last night, Dad hadn't had sex since before my Mom had died, so we knew he would pass, but rules were rules and Jackie wanted him tested. We were to go to the doctor's office, then bring the results to Jackie in the office.

As expected, my Dad passed with flying colors and soon we were off to the studio.

We pulled into the lot. There were no shoots scheduled for that day because of that night's Halloween party so Jackie's car was the only one in the lot. We were to drop off the doctor's results and grab a cowboy costume from the wardrobe area for Dad to wear to the party. I unlocked the door and we walked in. I heard Jackie on the phone so we went over to wardrobe.

We picked out a black cowboy outfit for Dad to wear. It had black leather pants, black boots, a black silk shirt, black leather vest and a black hat. I dug through some props and found a six-shooter and belt.

After we had finished pulling the costume together we headed towards Jackie's office.

It was quiet in Jackie's office so I assumed she was off the phone. I knocked at the doorframe as we entered.

Jackie was sitting behind her desk looking over some papers and holding a cup of coffee. She looked up at us as we entered. When she saw Dad, she uttered a surprised gasp and dropped her coffee. "Oh my God! Dan? Is that you?" she stammered.

"Lynn? I can't believe it!" Dad said walking to her.

Jackie stood and walked to him. They met with a big hug.

Dad turned to me. "My God Sunny, this is Lynn. She's the girl I told you about. The one your mom and I were going to follow out here."

"You're Sunny's father?" Jackie asked.

Jackie looked at me. "I never could quite put my finger on it before. I knew you had a certain quality. Now I see it so clearly. You remind me of your mother."

With that, Jackie hugged my Dad again. "Sunny told me she lost her mom a while back. I'm so sorry she's gone. You know I always loved her."

"Thank you, Lynn," Dad said. "We were both so sorry we lost touch."

After the pieces were all put together we were able to solve the name puzzle. Jackie's name was Jacqueline and when she knew my parents she went by the name Lynn. When she moved to LA to get started in porn, her first producer had her use her full name – Jacqueline. When she got pregnant with Steve she stopped acting and started going by the name Jackie. When her husband died and she started the business she stayed with Jackie.

It was already 4:00 and we still had to get ready for the party. I knew Jackie probably had a ton of things to do too, since the party was being held at her house. I mentioned to Dad that we probably should be going.

"So you are coming to the party tonight?" Jackie asked my Dad.

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away," Dad replied.

"I can't wait for you to meet Steve and Terri. By the way, what costumes are you wearing?"

"Sunny is going as a dance hall girl and I'm going to be a cowboy."

"Great," Jackie said, until tonight then," Dad kissed Jackie on the cheek, but she held on and kissed his lips. It was very romantic.

Six hours later we were parking at Jackie's house. I was wearing the dance hall girl costume I had modeled for Dad the night before. My pussy was exposed and at this point I didn't even try to keep my nipples covered so the corset really only served as a holder for my breasts. Dad seemed preoccupied and except for a few glances didn't seem to even notice. Dad's leather pants were tight enough to show the outline of his cock hanging down one pant leg, even though he wasn't hard. He knew that when we got to the party when he started hardening up, he would be able to unbutton his fly and just let his cock hang out the front. No one would mind.

We got out of the car and walked up to the door. Joe the security guard was there and he checked our names off his list and opened the door for us.

The decorations around the house were amazing. Dozens of pumpkins had been carved and lit, bats and ghosts hung from the ceiling, and bubbling cauldrons smoked at all of the refreshment tables. Although the party was just getting started, there was already plenty to see. It looked like there were two photographers snapping pictures of some of the guests.

On one couch, Stacey was having her picture taken with Bob. Stacey had dressed as bride and it looked like a very wild wedding night indeed. Bob was dressed as the groom and he had his cock buried deep into her asshole. People were standing around them watching; just far enough back to let the photographer get his shots.

Across the room was Gina. Gina was dressed up like snow white and she had three guys in dwarf costumes around her. One guy was fucking her asshole, another was in her pussy and the third was getting a blowjob. Again, the photographer was capturing all of the action.

I scanned the room but saw no sign of Steve, Terri or Jackie. I knew Steve wasn't going to be taking pictures during the party, but I expected him to be there. Dad saw Torrence across the room at the buffet table and we walked over to her. She was dressed as a harem girl. Her pink outfit was so gauzy she might at well have been naked. She smiled when she saw us coming up to her. She was holding a plate of food big enough for three people. While some of the girls practically starved themselves to maintain their figures, Torrence was always a big eater. Everyone would kid her and say that all of the calories somehow ended up in her tits.

"SUNNY! MR. CLARK!" she exclaimed. She turned to Dad. "Did you find the magazine I slipped under Sunny's door? Wasn't it hot?"

"Yes it was," Dad answered. "My little girl is quite a little Angel."

Torrence gave my Dad a big smile and turned to me. "Would you mind if I fucked your Dad, Sunny? I haven't fucked a friend's Dad since High School."

"It's up to him Torrence, he's a big boy. Very big actually," I said.

Torrence looked at me and smiled. "You fucked him didn't you. You are such a slut," she said and kissed me. "You're my hero."

She turned to my Dad, "Would you please fuck me Mr. Clark?"

"Tell you what dear," Dad said, "First call me Dan. Second, of course I'll fuck you, but before I do I want to look around a bit. We just got here. You go enjoy yourself and I'm sure we'll be able to get together."

A guy in a sultan's outfit called Torrence from across the room. It looked like the bride and groom had finished and now it was going to be her turn. She squealed with delight, handed her plate to Dad and ran over to the Sultan. Within half a minute she was on her knees in front of him sucking his cock.

Dad laughed and set down the plate of food. "She's a riot."

As I agreed I saw Terri across the room standing next to a guy named Tom. "Dad, there's Terri," I said and grabbed his hand. We walked across the room to where she was standing. "Terri," I said, "I want you to meet my Dad."

Terri smiled "Hi, Mr. Clark," she said, "This is Tom."

"Hi," Dad said and shook hands with Tom.

Terri was dressed as a sexy witch. Her outfit was tight and black. Her cleavage extended to her navel and her dress was cut up to above her hips. Tom was dressed up as a wizard. He wore a flowing black robe and a pointed wizard's hat and nothing else.

"You guys chat," I said taking Terri's hand and pulling her aside. "Did you hear?" I asked Terri, "your Mom and my Dad knew each other from years ago."

"Are you kidding? It's all she's been talking about. I think she's even dressing up for the party tonight. This is wonderful. Wouldn't it be great if they," Terri had suddenly stopped talking and was staring over my shoulder.

I noticed that the room had gotten quiet and turned around. Jackie was walking down the stairs dressed as an Indian woman. She wore a buckskin halter and skirt. Both the halter and skirt were very small. She wore a single feather in her headband. In all the time I had known Jackie I had never seen her dress in anything sexier than you might see walking around in the mall on Saturday afternoon. Here though was something new. She was showing cleavage and legs. She smiled when she saw my Dad and walked up to him.

Terri and I were still close enough to hear them.

"HOW!" Jackie said raising one hand and smiling.

"How? Like this, dear," Dad said and kissed her.

A few people started clapping. It was easy to see Jackie's happiness and all of us there who knew and loved her were very happy for her. Of course I had two reasons to be happy.

Terri and I walked up to them.

Jackie smiled at us. "Dan," she said, "I want you to meet my daughter, Terri"

"We just met, she is lovely," Dad said not taking his off Jackie.

Terri giggled. "Mom, give him a tour of the house," she said.

"Would you like a tour?" Jackie asked.

"Sure," Dad answered.

They walked away holding hands. Terri laughed. "Wow it's like puppy love run amuck," she said.

"I think it's cute," I said, "by the way, have you seen Steve?"

"He's still upstairs," Terri said, "Go on up there if you want."

Dad and Jackie had gone through the kitchen and as I started up the stairs I saw them heading outside. I went up the stairs and to Steve's door. Without thinking I turned the doorknob and walked in.

I should have knocked.

Steve was dressed in his cowboy suit. Where Dad's was all in black, Steve's was all white. He was sitting on his bed looking at the same magazine Dad and I looked at last night. I had caught him by surprise and could tell he was embarrassed. I thought this was odd, since he was the one who shot the pictures.

"You coming down to the party, cowboy?" I asked.

"Yes," He answered, but didn't get up.

I could tell something was on his mind. I sat on his bed. "Steve, what's going on?"

"What do you mean?" he asked avoiding my eyes.

"You take me out on the sweetest date, but won't come into my place. You photograph me having sex, but won't touch me yourself. I catch you looking at these pictures and you are obviously embarrassed, but Jesus, you're the one who took them. I know you aren't gay. I know you've done some of the other girls. Don't you like me?"

"That's just it Sunny, I don't like you," he said, "I love you."

"Really?"

"Yes. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. I was shooting a layout with Gina and you walked in with Mom. I thought you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen then and I think you still are. Yes I've done some of the other girls, but you aren't like the other girls."

Listening to Steve, my heart melted. I was touched that he remembered the day we met. "I love you too, Steve," I said. "I've loved you since you rescued me from that asshole, John. The date you took me on was the sweetest date I've ever been on in my life. I love you, but you need to know, I'm a slut. I love sex." I used the same words my Mom had told my Dad. "If we are going to work as a couple, you need to know that I'll be fucking a lot, but only you will be making love to me."

We sat on the bed and talked for the next hour. I told him about my Mom and Dad and how they knew Jackie. I told him everything about what happened the night before and he didn't judge me.

His room had a doorway leading out to a balcony that overlooked the back yard. I heard my Dad's voice from down below. I took Steve's hand and we walked out on the balcony and looked down. Jackie and Dad were in the hot tub and they were naked.

Jackie was sitting on the edge of the hot tub with her legs spread and Dad was busy eating her. She was moaning at his expert tongue and squeezing her breasts. I heard Steve gasp.

I took his hand. "Don't they look happy?" I asked.

"Yes"

Jackie's moans were getting loader as Dad continued. "He's really good," I told Steve.

Jackie bend her head back in ecstasy as an orgasm ripped through her body. Dad stopped eating her and began to tap rub her tummy. Jackie's body would have been great on a 20-year-old, but for a 40-year-old woman she was spectacular.

"Looks like we have an audience," Jackie said to my Dad. She had seen us watching.

"Sorry," I called down.

"Don't be silly," Dad said, "Come on down and join us."

I looked at Steve. "What do you think?"

"Sure, I'd like to meet your Dad," he said.

I smiled. "Be right down," I called down to Jackie and Dad.

We headed through the house. The photographers were still shooting. Now they had Jenna who was dressed as a cheerleader and a girl named Kia who was dressed as a geisha. Kia was a little oriental girl.

Before we walked outside, Steve picked up two bottles of champagne as we walked past the bar and then we went out into the night. When we approached the hot tub I saw Dad and Jackie were sitting next to each other. We walked up and introduced Steve to my Dad, and then we stripped and climbed into the tub.

When he climbed in I got a good look at Steve's cock. It was the first time I had seen it and I was stunned. A few of the girls had told me he was hung, but I wasn't expecting this. He was longer than Dad and thicker. It was by far the biggest cock I had ever seen, and I had seen plenty. Even my Dad was impressed.

"Wow cowboy, bet you keep the girls walking bowlegged with that thing."

Dad's joke broke the ice and we all laughed. I couldn't tell by Jackie's actions if she knew how big her son was.

We chatted in the tub and drank the champagne. Steve and I shared one bottle and Jackie and Dad shared the other. Steve and Dad were talking about football when Jackie caught my eye with a wink. I could tell by the way she moved her arm, she was reaching for Dad's cock. I smiled and slowly reached for Steve's. I felt it lying across his leg and slowly began to stroke it under water. Neither of the men knew that the other was being caressed and each tried to keep the conversation going. Steve's cock was getting harder by the second and I could barely touch my fingers to my thumb around it. It was long enough that the tip broke through the water when it was fully erect. Dad stopped in mid sentence when he saw the cock head sticking up out of the water.

He smiled at me and said, "This looks like some of your work, young lady. You had better help him out with that thing."

I stood and bent down and gave the tip of Steve's cock a lick, smiling as I did it at his Mom and my Dad. I tried to get more, but the water was bubbling too much.

"Sit up on the side of the tub before she drowns, Steve." Jackie said.

Steve smiled and did just that. Now his huge cock was out of the water. I knelt in front of it. It was huge and dripping. My mouth was watering. I began to suck and lick it. I played with his balls with one hand and stroked his cock with the other. Not only was I in love with Steve, I was in lust.

Suddenly my mouth was filled with his rich, hot cum. I swallowed greedily as he continued pumping my mouth full. After a bit he finished and I sat back around.

I hadn't heard Jackie and Dad move, but they had. When I turned around I saw Dad sitting on the side of the tub and Jackie sitting on top of him facing us with his cock buried to the hilt up her snatch. Steve would have been able to see the whole thing while I was blowing him. No wonder he came so quickly. Now I watched with him as his Mom was thoroughly fucked. I held Steve's cock again as we watched our parents fucking in front of us. Jackie was moaning as Dad's hard cock pistoned in and out of her. Acting on instinct, I moved forward and licked at the base of Jackie's cunt, where my Dad's cock was entering. I felt his cock gliding in and out on the tip of my tongue and I tasted the juices dripping out of her. The taste was exquisite, probably because it felt so naughty but nice.

Suddenly the pistoning stopped and Dad buried his cock as far up Jackie's cunt as it would go and I knew he was cumming. From my vantage I looked up at Jackie and saw a look of extreme ecstasy on her face. Dad pulled his cock out of her and I grabbed it and licked it clean. I had to do it fast because there was also a good deal of cum leaking out of Jackie's cunt. I caught most of it with my tongue, savoring the taste.

Finally I went back to the other side of the tub and Jackie sat next to Dad. I was glad I did what I had done, but I was worried Steve would be upset. He made me happy by pulling me over and giving me a hard kiss on the mouth. I'm sure he tasted my Dad's cum and his Mom's juices. I loved him even more when he did that.

I reached for his cock and found it hard again. I stood and pulled him up and sat him on the ledge. It was my turn to be fucked. "I don't know if this big thing will even fit in me," I said.

He smiled, "It'll fit."

I faced him and swung my leg over his, then started lowering myself on his massive pole. Just the tip felt big and I still had another ten inches or so to go. I slowly started lowering myself, driving inch after inch more into my already stuffed cunt. Jackie and Dad had a good view of Steve's cock slowly disappearing inside of me. Twice I stopped and raised myself up a bit before starting to lower myself back down. At one point it felt as though there was just no more room left. I reached down and found that I was only about an inch shy of taking the whole thing. I gritted my teeth and lowered myself down some more. As I bottomed out I felt one stabbing pain, but it was quickly replaced by a feeling of intense pleasure and satisfaction. I reached around and caressed Steve's balls. I raised myself up a few inches and gingerly lowered myself back down. No pain this time, so I did it again. Each time I raised myself higher on his fuck pole, each time lowering myself quicker. Soon I was bouncing up and down, keeping the tip inside and fucking my self with the other ten inches. I thought about my Father and Steve's Mother watching us fuck and a series of orgasms ripped through my body. I smiled at Steve and continued. He reached around me and I felt a finger slide up my asshole. This brought on another series of orgasms. I looked at Steve, leaned forward and whispered into his ear, "I love you."

This was enough to bring on his cum and it immediately flooded my cunt. His cock was so big that there just wasn't much room left inside my poor little pussy to hold his load and the next few times I lowered myself on him, his cum squirted out of us and ran down his balls. Just as I had helped Dad and Jackie, now Jackie returned the favor. I felt her behind us as she licked up her son's cum off of his balls.

Soon I was done. While I was physically exhausted, I was also full of energy and life.

Steve and I left the hot tub and walked naked through the house. The party was still going on, but the photographers were done. I hadn't even been in a shoot for the magazine I had conceived, but it was OK. I wouldn't have changed anything that night. As we walked through I saw a nun eating a whore, a princess being gang banged, a bunny being DP'd and Terri was sucking off a caveman. It was wild and I knew we would get a good issue out of it.

Steve led me upstairs and we when to bed. We slept and made love again in the morning.

All of this happened about a year and a half ago. When Dad's visit was done, he went back and sold his business, sold his house and moved out to LA. He married Jackie that Christmas. They are very happy together.

My brother is still studying out east, but comes to LA every chance he gets. He has grown to love his new mom and sister and has become best friends with Steve. It would have been cool if he and Terri would have fallen for each other, but it hasn't happened. He is actually kind of head over heels for Torrence. They make an interesting couple, he being the Ivy League intellectual and her being the ditzy blonde cum slut, but it's working for them.

Sunny22
Sunny22
83 Followers
12