The Visit Ch. 04

Story Info
She agrees to help; for a price.
2.1k words
4.54
48.8k
10
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a wreck. Pure and simple. She had completely taken him to the deepest depths. There was no way out. He lost count after a dozen edges and then after a dab of icy hot on his anus she told him that the only way she would stop is if he agree to a video confession.

Even after he agreed she palmed him and edged him again just to make she he understood her. Then once they were done she told him that at the end of the year, if he didn't reach phase four then the video would be sent to all of his contacts. He had one month to start phase two. During that time she wanted him to get four milkings and save them for her. She would contact him then.

He watched, hopelessly as she left the room. Drowning in his own desires. Victim of her hidden agenda.

All week he thought of Tweets. Wishing he'd stayed with her. He'd called her twice, but she never answered. He got one text from her saying she had a date that night and they would catch up on the weekend.

A date. He was devastated. He wanted her. He needed her. She had become his rock in the storm he found himself in. That's when it struck him. She would save him. Before it was to late. Before he lost her again.

That weekend he arrived punctually. After he stripped down to nothing he dropped to his knees and kissed her feet. "Oh, Tweets I missed you."

"Get up!" she said stepping back. "What's wrong with you?" She was still in her bathrobe. She put her hands on her hips. "A video? Are you stupid?" She never looked so beautiful to him. "Have you seen it?" She started walking to the kitchen and he meekly followed. "Of course you have. You made it. Moron!"

She stopped and spun around. "Sucking cock?! You let her make a video of you saying you wanted her to train you to suck off guys!"

"But I'm not gay! I told her that......."

"Nobody will believe you, not after seeing this. Anyway, Who said anything about being gay? I've had sex with my roommates in college; that doesn't make me a lesbian. But I never made a video proclaiming it." She shook her arms above her head as she spoke.

"Tweets you have to help me."

"Again?!? Why?" she sat down at the table and sipped her tea.

"Please. I'm begging you. Anything!" he sat down next to her and grabbed her arm.

"That's a dangerous word."

His voice trembled. "I...I...know."

"What should I do? How can I help you this time?" she glared at him. "I mean really. What am I going to do here?"

"I don't know, but never expected this." He looked down at his fidgeting hands. "I guess I...I wanted...to. I enjoyed the teasing. The denial. Being brought to the edge. Knowing that my sexual release was held by another."

She sat silently. He was coming apart.

"Heck, even drinking my own cum wasn't that bad, but now she's...she's.." his voice cracked. "She's going to far. She ruining me. I'm going to lose my job, everything."

"So your problem is with the..uh..I guess you could call it blackmail? Wait! Did you say drinking your cum?"

He thought about it for a second. "Yes, She made me drink the cup I brought to her and yes, the blackmail is too much." He looked up to see a devilish grin across her face. "Wha..."

"And you feel the blackmailing violates the trust between you and your key holder."

"Yes."

"Well, I think that blackmail was implied from the outset with the pictures you gave to her, now wasn't it?"

He felt dumb at the obvious question. "Yes."

"Secondly, You've been seeing her for how long now and have not given her a dime since week ten, right?"

"Yes." She stared at him blankly. He understood her point.

"But you don't mind the teasing? The denial? The chastity?"

"No. No. Not at all."

"You want to please your key holder, not be threatened by her, right?"

"Yes. Yes. Right."

"Well, I don't think she is going to let you go and I don't know what you want me to do." She paused, looking at him. "I'll talk to her, if you want, but I'm not sure as to what I'll accomplish."

"Yes. OK. Anything."

"That's twice you said that. Do you mean it?"

He swallowed hard. "Yes." She was his only hope. He took a leap of faith.

She walked out of the kitchen and down the hall. After a few minutes she called for him. He walked down to her bedroom.

He was shocked to see her standing there, her robe open holding a strap-on. His cock stirred in its cage as their eyes met.

He was embarrassed by his reaction, but the sight of her like that excited him.

"You must be so very horny. Either that or you like seeing me with a fake cock." She eyed his swelling member and looked up to see him eyeing the dildo. "I think the latter."

He blushed at her remark. He wasn't sure himself. There was something so irresistible about her like that. Powerful. Strong. Sexy. Yet, what was she doing? How could she think of sex at a time like this?

"I'll help. Again! However..." She walked towards him, stroking her dildo. "How far will you go for me?"

"Oh, Tweets. Please." She put a hand on his shoulder.

"Relax. I want you to wear this. Maybe later I could wear it for you if you want." She held out the strap-on. "I haven't had a good fucking in a while and I need it bad. Come on. It's been years since you gave me a good ride."

Finding it hard to believe he took the strap-on and fumbled with the harness. She was a goddess. Why wasn't she getting laid? She had him turn around and look in the mirror. Any other time he thought this would be comical, but now he felt helpless. At some level he thought he deserved it for the way he left her.

"Stroke it." she said from behind. He put his hand on the fake cock and slowly pumped it. She came up behind him and looked over his shoulder. "Look at how hard you are." She reached around and stroked along with him, nibbling on his ear.

She spun him around and kissed her way down his neck, across his chest and body to the dildo. "Remember how you used to beg me to suck you off. I used to think that was so hot. How you wanted my mouth on you so bad." She flicked the head with her tongue. One hand holding the base and the other kneading his balls. She kissed and licked the shaft. "Mm, That could feel so good. Too bad I don't have the key. Would you like that?" She sucked on the head. Moaning. "Uh, If I held the key. I could have your cock any time I wanted."

He watched as she deftly worked it in and out of her mouth. Sliding along each side, sucking on the balls and taking it into her throat. His mind was flooded with the memories of having sex with her. His caged cock leaked and ached for release.

Pausing, she took the life-like phallus in to the hilt, then back out. "Imagine my lips on your cock once again." He was going mad. Just the sight of her making love, no, having sex with a dildo that he was wearing. "Imagine if I could have it whenever I wanted. Imagine you giving me orgasm after sweet orgasm."

He closed his eyes, but even the sound of her was like a siren song in his head. Soon she dragged him to the bed and pulled his head into wet pussy. His tongue stabbing inwards as his lips sealed around hers. Soaking up her juices as he went to work. She was writhing in ecsatcy beneath him. He probed her, finding all the spots that would satisfy her lust. Her taste was intoxicating, yet also maddening. Her wanted her, but he knew that tasting her was all he could hope for right now.

The tensing of her thighs on his head let him know he was doing a good job. She squeezed tight and pulled his hair as her climax consumed her. He struggled to breath as she clamped down hard on him.

She only needed a moment to catch her breath before pulling him up on top of her. "Take me." she whispered. "Make love to me."

He kissed her passionately. She gyrated under him, the dildo stimulating her, running her hands across his body. Her nails scrapping his back. Moans of pleasure escaped her lips. His trapped cock strained against its confines.

"Please." she hissed. "Oh, please." He grabbed his fake dick and rubbed it against her hot and wet pussy. Matching her gyrations as he slowly worked it in. Awkwardly at first, but finding his rhythm in no time. Her arms and legs were all over him as he kept a teasingly slow pace. Her cries filled the room. "Oh, so good. Yes, fuck me good and slow."

On and on he went. Slowly grinding away on top of her.

He knew he would have never been able to keep this up with his own dick. However, watching her was driving him mad. It was like being trapped in some futuristic simulator. Everything was so real, so life like.

Except for his own pleasure. That was bound and bridled. Unable to participate. The tension and frustration reach a new level.

He watched as her orgasm built. Groaning and moaning as he'd never heard before from her. Without warning she flipped him over and she whipped herself into a fury. Her nails digging into his chest as he grabbed her hips.

She screamed out his name as her orgasm exploded from within her, before collapsing on top of him. "Oh my God! That was awsome. We should have done this while we were dating."

"What? Why?"

"Oh, come on be serious. You never had this kind of stamina." She looked at him. A confused and hurt expression on his face. "Don't pout. You know it's true. Your real talents lie between your lips not your legs. Besides I've never seen this kind of commitment from you when we were together. Maybe that thing your wearing works better than you think."

He was devastated. Was she saying he wasn't a good fuck? Before he had a chance to dwell she had them clean up and return to the bedroom. "Time to empty those swollen and aching balls of yours." she said mockingly while shaking an empty cup in front of her. "Don't want to disappoint your precious Mistress now do we?"

He knelt down on all fours on the bed and she began to milk out his load. "Mmm, I sure would love to bend you over and let you be my bitch." He was taken aback by her words, but he was obsessed with trying to orgasm. "It would be the same as what we're doing right now, except I could have both my hands on your hips."

He wasn't so sure, but it did make sense. He tried to rationalize what was becoming a guilty pleasure. Her massaging of his prostate was the closest thing to an orgasm he had had in ages. His body wasn't listening, it was responding to her actions. The touch of the massager was intensifying the need to cum. However; it was only building, like water behind the wall of a dam.

Unconsciously, his body began matching her her thrusts. Craving anything sexual. Her actions were driving him like a runaway train.

Then, without warning, it stopped.

"Please, don't. Keep going." he implored.

"But I'm done. See." She took the cup and showed him. "I'll keep this here for you."

"I think you want my strap-on more than your letting on." She strolled off as he got cleaned up and gathered up his things.

They met at the front door. He stood there awkwardly waiting for her to speak.

"I'll make the call for you, but like I said I don't know what I can do for you, but I know what I'd like from you." She opened the door and held her hand out, motioning him to leave. The door slammed behind him as he walked through.