The Visit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and I are still deeply in love. We are planning to be married next Christmas. I still model and act and he still photographs me. The Holiday Angels mag was a huge hit and has become a regular quarterly issue. I'm still writing scripts and directing. True to her word, Jackie sent me to college and I love being a student.

Steve and I have talked about it and would like to have a family some day. I'm still not sure how much that will change how we live. I doubt if we could do what my parents did, but we will protect our kids from all of the porn stuff while they are young. Kids should be kids and they grow up too damn fast these days, but when they are old enough whether they enter the business or not, I'll support them as the best parents always do.

I sometimes think back on the night I laid in bed crying over the magazine my father had seen. When I think about how close I came to leaving LA, I shudder, but my Dad knew. He knew he made a mistake with his first reaction, but in the end he supported me.

What else can I say? I'm a slut. I'm proud to be one. I hope my daughters will be sluts too.

12