The Visit Ch. 07

Story Info
So near, yet so far.
2.8k words
4.51
39.7k
10
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind was wrapped up by what she'd seen. So desperate, so frustrated. So driven by their pent up lust. So committed to pleasing their mistress. 'How far would he have gone?' she thought to herself.

'How far did you want him to go and how far are you willing to take him?' a voice in her head answered.

She found herself in her driveway. She was warm, hot almost. Her crotch was so wet and moist. Her nipples stiff against her bra. Just then she'd realized that she had never put her panties back on. She gasped and ran a hand down the side of her face. Letting out a burst of laughter she thought of the gift she left for his mistress.

She wanted to be fucked so bad, so desperately. 'How did he last that long? How long had those two had gone to reach that point?' she thought. However, she knew that her fucking would have to wait one more night. She knew that she was going to have to get him ready for it all to turn out right.

'It was worth the wait.' she thought. She had her man back. The one she fell for long ago. She wasn't going to let him get away again. The cool night air whipped up under her dress and caused her to tingle as it hit her exposed hot and wet pussy. She made her way inside. The house was eerily quite as she walked in. Curiously she crept though the house to see where he was and surprise him with the gift she now had dangling from her neck.

He didn't hear her drive up nor come in the house. If he did he would have stopped what he was doing, but he was in the bathroom off their bedroom oblivious to her arrival.

She entered the bedroom to the sound of banging and his groaning. Peeking through the cracked bathroom doorway she spied him thrusting up and down. She swiftly covered her mouth to stifle her gasp. From what she could see he had suction cupped one of her dildos to the top edge of the bath tub and was literally pounding himself with it. Up and down, up and down. "Fuck me. Make me cum, make me cum. Yes, fuck me." he moaned. One hand held up his cage and the other was rubbing his perineum. Trying to find the spot she did the night before. "Yes, yes. Fuck me. Harder, harder."

She watched for a minute or two. 'So desperate, so frustrated. Denial will break down any barrier.' his mistresses voice rang in her head. She was torn between excitement and anger. While she watched him it struck her that this was exactly what she needed to help her out. As his paced slowed she carefully went back to the kitchen. She waited another minute before opening the door to the garage and slamming it.

"Honey! I'm home!" she waited "Honey!" She heard him in the bedroom. "I got a surprise for you." They met in the hallway. "Oh, there you are. Let me go to the bathroom and I'll show you what I got you." She kissed him hard and deep before pushing past him into the bedroom. He tried to hide the look of panic on his face. She went about her business and came back out as if nothing were wrong.

She had him lay down on the bed and then she tied him down with scarves. She then dangled the key in front of his face. "How about a little fun tonight?" she cooed. He nodded yes eagerly. She took the cage off of him and put it aside. He started to stiffen almost immediately. "Let me get cleaned up and we'll get started. . .That's if you're still hard when I come back." she flashed him a devilish grin as she dimmed the lights and let her dress slip to the floor as she walked into the bathroom.

She wondered if he even noticed that she had no panties on. 'Anything.' she thought. 'We'll see.'

'So close.' he thought. Finally. Release. Sweet glorious release. He panicked when he heard the shower turn on, but she didn't come back out. He had hidden the dildo between the inner and outer shower curtains. He prayed she missed it. Thinking of all he'd been through he tried to maintain his erection, but he couldn't. During her shower he went limp and hard again two times. Thankfully he was hard again when she came back out.

She crossed the room like an apparition. Her naked body like that of a Greek goddess come to life. Without a word she climbed onto the bed. She sat herself down between his legs and smiled. "So hard." She traced a finger down his shaft. His cock twitched at her touch and he moaned in response. "So desperate. So wanting. Aren't you?" She continued to just barely touch his cock with her finger. Up and down. Round and round.

"Yes." His voice was hardly audible. "Very. So very ready."

"Yes, very ready. Mm. Let's find out." She used both hands now to caress his aching cock and swollen balls with the faintest of touch. "So very ready that you would do anything." Pausing to let her words sink in she increased the pace of her stroking. His eyes said it all. He didn't want to answer, but he would. For her he would. "Do you enjoy this? The desperation, the frustration, the longing for release."

"Yes" he hissed. "I do enjoy this."

"So do I. I've never felt so alive in my life." her eyes gleamed. "I've never been so turned on, so horny. Seeing a man so pent up with sexual energy, stored for my use whenever I seek it. I'm really going to enjoy being your key holder."

"Wai. . ." he couldn't even finish his words as she purposely ran her palm across his head.

"That's what you wanted right? The teasing, denial and chastity." She continued to tease his shaft with her finger nails.

"Yes, but. . ."

"And you wanted a key holder you could trust, right?" His cock leaked pre-cum freely as she grasped his aching rod fully and slowly stroked him from base to tip.

"Well, yes. But. . ."

"I trust you. So that's why I have no problem telling you that your Mistress offered me a job. I told her that I'd ask you, but you wouldn't mind since we trust each other. You do trust me, don't you?" She watched his breathing get shallow and listened to his voice begin to crack.

"Of. . . course I. . .oh. . .oh. . . but. . . she. . . you. . .oh . . . please!" She deliberately palmed the head to keep him from talking.

"And how could you not trust your wife. I mean if you didn't trust me you would have never wanted me take you the way I did on our honeymoon. So willing, not for me, but for you. So eager to give yourself away in that special way." She still hadn't changed her pace, slowly tormenting him, speaking in cadence with her stroking, letting her words sink in. "To trust me enough to cave into your darkest secrets, your desires, your dreams. This is all your dream right?"

"Yes. . . No!. . .I mean. . . you wanted. . . I. . . for you. . .I. . .you. . .you."

"Oh, me nothing. You practically attacked me on the last night. Remember? Not once since our wedding have you tried to touch my breasts or try to lick my pussy and look at how eager you were to spread your legs for me last night, begging me to fuck you till you came. What does that say about you? How am I supposed to feel?"

She leaned in and lowered her voice. "And just what were you doing with that dildo hidden between the shower curtains?. . . Well?" She paused, gripping the top of his dick, her thumb began to circle the head. The look of dread and fear spread across his face. "Did you get down on your knees and worship it with your mouth like you did on our honeymoon? I thought you did that out of devotion, but now I think it was out of desire."

"Pl. . .ea. . .se!" he was squirming and almost hyperventilating.

"Shhh." She slid her had down his shaft. Then using her other hand gave another down stroke. Again and again. "And whose name were you calling out as you fucked yourself? Who had their cock buried deep inside of you? Hmm? Was it me?. . .Your mistress?. . ." She flashed an evil grin. "Or perhaps someone else you secretly desire?"

"No! . .I. . ." she palmed his head again to keep him from answering.

"Not no; yes. Yes. Yes! So tell me, really, who wanted what? Look deep inside yourself. How many times did you tell me 'anything', hoping it would be everything?"

"I. . .I'm. . .not. . .I. . .wanted." He was now fixated on the cum boiling inside his balls and her hands that were slowly and steadily stroking his dick. She slid a finger to his ass. The lube still there was enough for her to slip in unopposed.

"Yes, you wanted. I see what you wanted. I found what you wanted." She slowed her pace even more. Her finger moved deeper. "Is this what you were really hoping for tonight?"

"Look at how wet you are. I can feel you trying to buck against my probing digit." He squirmed at her intrusion. "And didn't you say 'Whatever it takes; I'll do it for you.' on that last night?"

"Yes, I. . ." He was getting close. So close. He tried to control himself. Hoping to finally orgasm before she had a chance to pull the rug out from under him. She however was one step ahead of him.

"But we've been married almost a month and it's all been about you. What about me? Are you ready to grant me an 'anything' or do 'whatever it takes' for me?"

"Yes. . .please. . .yes. . .Oh God yes. . .yes!"

Just as he past the point of no return her hands disappeared. His cock spurted two or three times and his cum splashed onto him. "Oh Jesus. . . please don't stop. . .Please! ANYTHING!"

After a few moments she started stroking him again. Slowly. Watching him whimper and beg as she brought him to the edge yet again. "Oh yes. . .Yes. . .Yes. . .Don't stop!"

But she did stop. His aching cock spurted again. "Tweets. I'm begging you. Please. Please. What is it you want!?!"

Again she waited before stroking him again. "This is what I want."

"Wha. . .I. . .I don't get it."

"Just as you enjoy the teasing, denial and chastity; I've found that I too enjoy teasing and denying. I enjoy watching you plead and beg for relief. I enjoy seeing my cock leaking and dripping." She paused as she watched his cock spurt again. "Most of all though I've found out that I enjoy controlling how much or how little pleasure you get."

Again, she waited a moment before going back to work on his aching rod. "Please! Let me cum!" he begged. "Please finish it!"

"One, don't yell at me! Two, you haven't had sex or even cum in almost a year. What do you think is going to happen when I finally allow you inside of me tomorrow? How long do you think you'd last? Could you think about my pleasure for once?"

He tensed and convulsed again as she let go just before he spurt again. He grunted and groaned as if he were going to force the cum out of him, but after another spam or two it just dribbled out. "To. . .morr. . .ow!!"

"Yes, dear. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll let you enter me. To pleasure me for once." She once again stroked his cock. "Tomorrow we can discuss our needs. Our desires. Tomorrow we can discuss how you will please me and how so important this is to your pleasure." She picked up the pace and took him right to the edge. She played with the head just enough to cause him to spurt on more time.

She got up, put on a robe and left the room. When she did return some time later his cock was flaccid. She reached for his cage, but he began to buck and protest at her attempt to put the cage back on him. "No, please. Don't put that back on. I'll be good I promise. Please Please!"

A swift slap to his balls put an end to his insurrection. "Be quiet or you'll end up with black and blue balls!" She got back up, blindfolded him and left the room. She came back in a few minutes and he felt something cold and hard being placed around his balls and then again around his shaft. It took no time at all for her to apply her contraption. "These are my cock and balls and I need them caged until I say otherwise and this should help you think about that tonight. Remember 'anything'! We'll discuss it all. . .Tomorrow."

She took off the blindfold and untied him. He looked down at what she had done. There was a metal ring behind his cock and balls and another metal tube encasing his cock. They were connected with a spacer and pins like his other cage was. "They're called Kali's teeth. On the inside are rows of sharpened spikes, just waiting for you to get hard again. It took a while for me to design them the way I wanted them and I was hoping I would never have to use them, but you've left me no choice." Her voice sounded hurt, as if she was being forced to do all of this. "Anyway, it should help put things in perspective by sunrise. Now go!"

As he was leaving she spoke to him. "You know I didn't want to cage you tonight, but you've betrayed my trust. If you wanted to get fucked all you had to do was ask. Did you think I would refuse you? Do you have secrets, wants or desires that you're afraid to tell me about? If so; that can only mean you don't trust me and this will never work so long as you can't trust me." She closed the door on him without waiting for an answer.

He sat there; in the living room. Alone. Pangs of guilt coursed though him. He felt like a heel. So selfish. He could not believe how inconsiderate he had been. All she had done for him. He thought of them in college and all the times she would let him do whatever he pleased to her, in any manner, no matter how kinky or depraved. He thought of his mistress and her plan for him. He then thought of Tweets and what she had just said. He thought of his new device and how it was his own fault for having it on.

He began wondering. Wondering why he was so passionate about the way they made love on their honeymoon. Wondering about last night when he ejaculated while getting fucked by her, how excited he was. Wondering about why he did what he did in the bathroom. Wondering why he didn't just ask her to fuck him. Wondering about 'anything'. He thought of the many times he said it. Wondering if he meant it. Wondering why he hadn't even asked her about her wants and needs. Finally, he wondered why he hadn't even tried to eat her pussy or at least beg her to let him inside of her when she freed him.

Most of all he thought of how she made him feel now. So safe, secure, so comfortable. Her confidence and demeanor were comforting. Never before was he sure unsure of himself. So lost, so confused. His feelings so muddled. More than ever he would need her to help him sort out his feelings. His wants. His desires.

He knew that he would have to make it up to her. He knew what he needed to do and when they talked tomorrow he would tell her. His balls ached like never before from all of the ruined orgasms as he tossed and turned, trying to sleep. 'Tomorrow' he thought 'Tomorrow she'll allow me inside her'. But that's not what went through his head. What he thought of was her taking him. As he did the teeth began to dig into his swelling shaft.