The Visit Ch. 3

Story Info
Wife joins husband at a topless bar.
2.4k words
3.97
59.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The don
The don
44 Followers

The next day Mark and I went to a local topless bar. After Mark and I had drank a couple of pitchers of beer.

“Hey, bud has Bren ever come to a place like this with you?” Mark asked.

I started laughing.

“Hell no, she would probably be pissed if she knew I was here with you.”

After a couple of more pitchers he kept prodding me to call her and invite her down. I decided I would call since I knew he would probably slip later on and tell her where we had been. When Bren answered the phone she was out of breath.

“Hi babe, where you outside? You seem short winded.”

“No I’m in bed. I have been waiting for you and I couldn’t wait any longer.”

“Waiting for?” I asked.

“I had been thinking about last night all day at work. I was so horny and wanted you to give me a good fucking when I got home. So I held out as long as I could, now I’m using that big fat dildo you bought me. I’m fucking my pussy right now!”

I could just imagine that dildo sliding in her pussy. I had used it on her a few times. We had bought a real long one so she could get a good 8-9 inches in her pussy and have enough hanging out so I could grip it and give her a good hard fucking with the love plastic.

“ Well Mark talked me into going to a topless club and.”

“Oh a topless club?”

“Um yes and well, well we were wondering if you wanted to come down and join us?”

“I think that would be kinda fun. Listen to what I will be bringing down.”

The next thing I heard was the sounds of a soaking pussy. I closed my eyes and thought about the dildo sliding in and out of her. I could hear her moaning in the background. Then I heard her voice again.

“I think I will save this orgasm for later. It will be fun knowing that I have a soaking pussy around all those strange men down there at the club!”

I told her which club we were at and she told me to give her about 30 minutes and would be there. I thought to myself if I knew she would have even considered coming to a club like this. I would have tried it a long time ago. I looked at my watch 45minutes later and figured that she had chickened out. Mark and I started to shoot some pool. The pool table was not in view from the front door. After a couple of games we heard some hooting calls around the corner. When I looked around the corner. There was my sexy wife and she was wearing the short yellow skirt that just covered her ass. The white transparent top showed the yellow bra that was supporting her firm 36'c tits. She didn’t need to wear any hose since her tanned thighs looked great without them. Her hair had a wild look about it and the red lipstick accented her perfect face. To finish out the outfit she had wore a pair of yellow 4" pumps. She was standing by the bar looking around for us. The men in the club started moving toward her like a group of hungry sharks. She seemed to enjoy the attention. She was smiling and laughing with them. Then she jumped, I knew one of the men had got a feel of her firm ass. Then she saw me, she smiled and walked over to Mark and me. I think she had more attention with her swaying hips than the girl on stage with her top off. I looked over at Mark. You could have pushed him over with a feather. He looked like some dog that hadn’t seen food in a year. Bren walked up to me a gave me a big kiss. My hands slid down her back and gave that ass a good squeeze. I know the skirt rode higher and must have shown some cheeks because when I looked at the guys by the bar I could read their lips saying, wow great ass. Bren walked past Mark and glided her finger tips over his chest.

“May I have a glass for some beer also?” She asked.

I guess some of the guys at the bar understood what she said because within a few seconds she had four different glasses to choose, each in a hand for four different guys. She gave each one a peck on the cheek and thanked them. All of them left with a smile and some red lip prints on a cheek. Bren ever did more teasing, when she leaned over to pour her beer she showed a good amount of ass cheek and a glimpse of a matching yellow thong. Mark leaned over to me.

“Dude it that wasn’t your wife I would be tearing that ass up tonight!”

As Bren sat down and slowly crossed her legs the girl that was on the stage when Bren walked in came up between Mark and I.

“Since your lady here caused me some tips when she came in I was wondering if one of you would like a lap dance to help with what I lost?”

“Hell yes!” Mark spoke up.

“I need to hide the bulge your wife has given me.” He whispered in my ear.

Bren and I watched the sexy blond sliding and grinding her body over Mark. Her hips keeping the beat of the music as she worked her ass into Marks crotch. Then sliding her ass slowly up his chest and wiggling it in his face. We saw Mark shoot his tongue out to lick her thong covered pussy. She must not have minded because she pressed her ass hard into his face and grinding it. Bren was hypnotized as she watched. Her finger tips were dancing over her long tanned thighs. She wiggled in her chair a couple times, and each time she exposed more of those luscious thighs. She leaned over to my ear.

“God that is so sexy! It’s like watching someone having sex.”

After the song ended the blond gave Mark a kiss and took his $20.00. Then she took the seat next to Bren and introduced herself as she started to dress. Brens’ eyes glided over her sexy body. Kim must have noticed because she started dressing very slow and her ass was close to Brens’ face as she slid the mini skirt on. The girls seemed to hit it off, they talked as Mark and I played pool. Kim was the type of person that talked a lot with her hands, whenever she would laugh she would pat or rub Brens’ thigh.

“Wouldn’t that be a treat to see them together?” Mark asked.

My cock stirred with the thought of that. I smiled and walked over to the girls. My eyes bouncing from an exposed thigh to the other.

“Kim, how about a lap dance for the wife?” I asked.

Bren looked up at me with a surprised look.

“I would love to give her a dance, what do you say Bren?”

“I would be something different but I couldn’t do it with all of these strangers watching it.”

I guess it was one way for her to try and get out of the idea, but I could tell by her actions that it was intriguing. Kim placed her hand high on Brens’ thigh and rubbed it. Her finger tips tracing the edge of the skirt. She leaned closer and pressed her tit into Brens’ arm and whispered something into her ear. Bren closed her eyes as Kim kissed and licked her earlobe. A song with a good beat started, Kims’ body slowly moved closer to her. Then she slid her thigh over top of Brens. As Kim slithered over to straddle her, Bren uncrossed her legs, as she did her thigh pressed into Kims pussy. Kim started grinding on her thigh until she was sitting on her lap. I heard a slight moan escape Brens’ mouth but her eyes remained closed. Kim pulled her top off and glided her nipple over her cheek and across her lips. Kims’ ass was grinding harder into Brens thighs and her hands started to explore the sides of her tits. I watched as Kim used her thighs to slowly push Brens’ skirt higher and higher. Soon we had a great view of the tiny yellow thong that just covered her pussy. Kim leaned in and gently kissed her forehead as one of her hands slowly slid down Brens stomach. Their lips touched as Kims’ finger pressed into her clit and started making small circles. Bren slightly parted her thighs to allow her more access. At this time the bar seemed to get smaller because when I turned around twenty guys had moved in to watch the show. Kim slowly glided off Brens’ lap and her tits ran down her thighs until she was sitting on the floor between Brens’ thighs. Her cheek started sliding up her inner thigh. Her tongue would dart out and taste her inner thigh every few inches. Brens’ skirt was bunched up on her hips and she was showing the whole bar the tiny yellow thong but when Kim parted her thighs more she was showing her pussy lips that were sucking the thong into her soaking pussy. Kim teased her as she moved her mouth close to her exposed pussy lips then start down the other thigh with the tip of her tongue. Brens’ hands had moved to her tits, I guess she had forgot where she was as she kneaded the firm mounds. Just as the song ended Kim planted a big kiss on her wet pussy lips. She adjusted Brens’ skirt as she kissed up her stomach and exposed cleavage. Then she whispered something in her ear again. Bren smiled and opened her eyes. At this time she realized just how many strangers had seen the special lap dance. Needles to say I was not the only guy standing around with a bulge in his pants. The table beside Kim was covered in money within a few minutes. Everyone was asking for them to do another show. Kim counted the money and handed Bren $50.00. Not bad for three minutes of fun. One guy yelled from the back of the crowd.

“I will give you fifty bucks for those yellow thongs!”

Then a huge black man parted the crowd.

“I will give you a hundred for them lady.” His deep voice boomed.

Before Bren could say anything he added.

“If I can take them off with my teeth.”

You could have heard a pin drop as the crowd waited for the answer. Bren looked over at me and I gave her a nod. Hell it was one hundred bucks. Bren stood up and smiled at him.

“Money on the table first big guy.”

He walked over and laid the $100.00 on the table. He was a mountain of a man. He had to be 6'7 and about 300 pounds.

“I think you might need to stand on the chair.” He told her.

His hand enveloped hers as she grabbed it to step up on the chair. I must tell you that I was a very proud husband, knowing my wife could control the erections of that many guys at once. I watched those huge black hands slide up her outer thighs. The skirt rode up his forearms as he exposed the prize yellow thong. As the crowd started to cheer Bren started to gyrate her hips.

“Show us the Bra!” Someone yelled.

I watched the guy slowly unzip the back of her skirt as she undid a few buttons on her shirt. Then she flashed to bright yellow bra to the guys. As she did that her skirt fell down to the chair. I waited to see her reaction but she was into this now. She was swinging her top over her head like some cowboy would a lasso. Then she tossed it over to me. She grabbed the guy’s head and pressed it into her crotch. His big hands gripped her ass as she was gyrating into him. He bit into the thong, I knew she was glad she started shaving her pussy because he would have a mouth full of hair. He leaned back with the thong in his mouth which caused it to go deep into her pussy. He leaned back even more when the fabric gave away. The thong ripped and was hanging from his mouth. Before she could do anything he spit the thong out and buried his face back into her crotch. Bren threw her leg over his shoulder and the pie eating contest was on. The big black head of this guy was pressed into her pussy. His tongue was working over time as he lapped her sweet pussy. Within a few minutes he had Bren screaming as she came all over his face. He was a gentleman and helped her back into the mini skirt. She gave him a big kiss as he zipped it back up. She walked over to me and gave me a big kiss.

“Did you like watching or are you mad?”

“I’m not mad but remember that you owe me now, I hope you can handle me with someone else.”

She leaned into me.

“Already taken care of sweetheart, Kim is coming over to the house tonight.” She whispered into my ear.

Then the big black guy walked up to us and held out his hand.

“I’m Mack, I hope you are not pissed but I couldn’t help but to taste a sweet white pussy that close to my face.”

“Are you married, Mack?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“I always wanted to taste some black pussy, do you think we might be able to arrange that, Mack?” I asked.

“Oh yes, the wife has always had a fantasy about a white man.” He looked down at Bren. “What about you Bren, you ever want some black cock?”

She smiled up at him.

“You ate my pussy, didn’t you?”

Mark walked up followed by Kim.

“Hey guys lets get out of here let go back to the house for some fun.”

With my arm around Bren I leaned over and gave Kim a big french kiss.

“Yea, lets go.” I said.

The don
The don
44 Followers