The Visit: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's all about tuning in and patience. It brings great rewards for both of you. After receiving such a great orgasm from Sharon, my goal was to give her something just as mind blowing.

I began lightly tracing the folds and lips of her labia with my tongue, exploring and gently probing. I could feel her begin to relax and as she did, she opened up for me, allowing better access. I began tracing the capital letters of the alphabet, each one twice, on her pussy. I laughed inwardly at the joke--me reciting the alphabet using my tongue on a teacher's pussy. Would she even know? I began. A... starting at the base of her outer lips on her left, stroking upwards above the top of the pussy and back down her outer lips on the left before finally finishing the letter across her slit. Then I reversed direction retracing from the lower left hand base of her outer lips and finishing on the right.

I continued. B...C....D.. taking care to tease her and not delve immediately to her slit. .When I got to E...F she moved and her movement suggested that I direct some attention towards her slide. I complied and did her one better. I flicked my tongue on the sensitive perineum below her vagina and also to the between the cheeks of her buttocks. E and F became large capital letter.

Then moving upwards, I continued. G...H... I, a chance to run my tongue the length of her slit and suck her clit at the top, a prelude to what was ahead. J... K... She opened wider and I used the flat part of my tongue to run broadly up the length of her slit and then back downwards several times before really focusing on her clit. I could feel it rise and harden. I teased it with my tongue and gently sucked on it. Keeping pressure on it with my lip, my tongue extended downward the length of her slit and then back upwards again to her clit. Her pussy felt smooth against my tongue. L...M...N....O.... A great letter. A chance to encircle the clit teasing it, sucking it, then reversing direction. O is a great letter. Followed by another, P, encircle and run the length of her vagina to the perineum and then back up, finishing the stroke with a deep push of my tongue into her vagina to dwell slightly. Keep going. Varying my approach, I used my upper lip to keep her clit exposed to teasing with my tongue.

Looking upward, I could see my efforts were paying off. Her eyes were closed. What was she thinking about? The sensations? Or a fantasy? Her mouth was open and she was breathing through it. Her fingers were gripping her breasts and at times pulling her own nipples. I listened to her breathing as I continued with my mouth. I put my hands under her ass so I could hold each cheek. Dammit, I lost track...where was I? I?... H?... J? No it was further along? It was O or P—great letters. It didn't matter. O and P were worthy of repetition. I improvised just trying to watch her reactions and signs. It must have been working well because soon her fingers were now on the back of my head playing with my hair and more importantly directing my mouth.... Fuck the alphabet.

"There...not so hard....yes.. like that." she said somewhat erratically. I knew we were getting closer and continued, not wanting to break the flow or her trance.

When Sharon began to lift her hips, I moved my hands to each cheek of her ass to assist her. She was drawing my face into her pussy and letting me know she was on the brink. My tongue and lips worked in, outside, up inside and down her pussy; every inch of it getting teased, sucked, or licked. Her breathing quickened. My rhythm did too, but not to excess. This was about reading her and providing. As her body stiffened, she gasped softly then moaned louder. I could feel her begin to throb on my mouth and I began to suck her clit and pussy. I wanted to drain her orgasm from her body in much the same way that she had earlier drained mine. The sound of her release was music to my ears. As I consumed her orgasm, I felt connected to her because we had shared her orgasm. I found my own satisfaction in her orgasm and felt incredibly virile.

In the afterglow, I nestled my head between her legs with my cheek against her pussy and wrapped my arms around her legs while she recovered. The stillness of it struck me as one of those moments in life where you feel the tenderness of love you just shared. Neither of us moved for a while. We weren't really tracking time anyway.

"Fuck me love," were the next words I heard. "I want to feel you come in my pussy."

I moved up towards her face. She opened her legs beneath me. My cock head was poised at her opening. I felt so hard. I could feel the moistness of her pussy and its heat on my cock's head. I wondered if she could feel it too. Her pussy was wet, warm and welcoming. Tight after her orgam. She inhaled as I slowly penetrated her and waited inside allowing each of us to savor the feeling. My cock was enveloped by her silky warmth.

I gasped at the sensation. She next said the exact words I was thinking.

"God you feel so good."

She gripped my cock with her pussy. I could feel her muscles contracting around my cock. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in tightly. I felt her generous breasts flatten against my chest.

"Sharon, you're so tight. You feel so good."

We were so into each other. I later realized we made love for a long time, switching positions. It seemed to be an unspoken goal to change positions without me pulling out of her. We started first with me on top, then on our sides, and finally finishing with her on top. In each position we'd slowly fuck, find a rhythm, move to the edge and then back off.

I realized during this that we both needed some healing and that connecting with another person on a deep sexual level would do a lot for each of us. I have nothing against fast fucking, in fact, later in the weekend we do some of that; but at this point we were searching for and finding something special in the other person.

I held her tightly on top of me. My dick was still in her pussy and I could feel her contracting her muscles. I wondered "how does she do that?" Our hands were everywhere stroking sides, backs, legs, chest. It was a slow build during which our minds connected along with our genitals.

I'd like to say we came together, but not quite. My orgasm came first and hers very shortly afterward. It was as though she held on waiting for me, and that once she felt me tense, then release and throb, saw the ecstasy in my eyes, and heard me gasp; she let herself go. It was almost like my orgasm triggered hers. I've heard of tantric love. I don't know much about it, but this seemed to fit the descriptions.

After all this we were exhausted and soon after we lay down to sleep. I held her in my arms as we drifted off.

"Sweet dreams baby," I whispered into her ear. I hoped she heard it before she was asleep. I remember feeling her hair on my face and the softness of her fragrance which now had undertones of our sweat and the smell of our sex. Thinking back on the day, it was kind of surreal. The last thing I remember before drifting off to sleep myself was how natural she felt nestled against my body and in my arms. Why couldn't life be like this forever? I glanced at the clock on the nightstand. It was past 2.

To be continued...

12