The Visit - Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time later I was aware enough to realise we were hugging, our naked bodies pressed against each other. I was crying, but a good crying. Claire was just holding me and we were kissing gently.

She pulled back, "Oh I am so glad we started the week this way."

I looked at her, smiled, and said, "Not as glad as I am."

"Am too!" She giggled.

I laughed. We were on the floor of the shower still, the spray running around us. We both slowly got to our feet. I was light headed and we we needed each other's help to stay upright.

We put the shower head back, and Claire proceeded to shower me, so sensually, so wonderfully. I felt truly pampered. We got out of the shower and dried each other. It was shocking, surprising and yet stupendously satisfying to be so intimate so quickly. We got out of the shower and Claire got me to sit on the bathroom chair so she could use the drier to fix my hair. I loved the feeling of her fingers gliding through my locks against my scalp as she teased and dried. Then we swapped over and I returned the favour. As I was just finishing her hair, her sitting naked in the chair, the mirror in front of us, she looked at me in my reflection, smiled and said, "So, when are you moving in with me?"

I was puzzled for a moment, "Sorry?"

"Well after that there is no way we're having separate rooms, and I'm not giving up the four poster," she laughed.

I looked at her reflection, watching her sitting there, her legs slightly parted, and reached over her shoulders and slid my hands down her front, over her breasts over her tummy, down through her tufts of now dry pubic hair and kissed her on the neck as I started stroking her clit, the first time I'd actually touched her there I realised, and purred in her ear, "Count me in."

She leant back against me and I moved my fingers in little circles. She shuddered and sighed. I could feel her and knew how turned on she was, not just from her wetness, but because I was feeling the same. I stroked and pushed gently on her and she parted her legs further. I was struck by how erotic this image looked in the mirror. Her eyes were open and she caught my gaze, we stared straight at each other as I stroked and pressed and it was so wonderful to watch her eyes as her body started reacting and then I could feel her start to tense again, moaning. We didn't drop our gaze once and then I saw it in her eyes as well as felt it in her body. Her eyes widened and she moaned, "Oh Oh Oh Oh!" and that was it. I felt her pussy suddenly get a lot wetter and she shook and gripped my arms with her hands and then her eyes closed as she went over the top and sliding down the other side moaning incoherently.

I held her and kissed her as her body subsided from the orgasm. When she was able to stand, we faced each other. I nuzzled into her neck and we hugged. Without a word we went through to her, now our, bedroom. We lay on the bed and, kissing and stroking, fell asleep in each other's arms.

When I awoke I had no idea for a moment where I was, and then I remembered. It came flooding back in a huge wave of erotic memory. I kissed Claire and she mumbled and opened her eyes. I looked at the clock on the bedside table. It was still only two in the afternoon. Claire's flight had landed at 8am, and the drive wasn't that long, so I figured we'd slept for maybe an hour, possibly two.

Claire smiled at me, "Hello lover," she said and kissed me gently.

I returned the kiss and pulled back a little, our heads on the pillows facing each other.

"So what are you going to wear this evening? I said.

"Sorry?"

"This evening. I've booked us into the fancy restaurant in town. Table for 7 o'clock. We've got 5 hours to get ready."

"Oh, I think that's plenty of time. Let's stay here for a little while, and then we can play dress up."

"Deal," I said, not able to get the stupid grin off my face.

"You realise we haven't seen any of the rooms downstairs," Claire said.

She was right. I smiled, "How about we explore a little?"

"Naked?"

"Mmm yes. Naked."

We got up, and held each other's hand as we tiptoed out onto the landing and down the stairs.

Giggling, we walked downstairs and back into the pastel shaded hall. It was a subtle turquoise and there were four lovely dark oak doors, all closed.

We opened the first door on the left and entered a wonderful farmhouse kitchen. A deliciously cool cream marble tiled floor, a rustic pine kitchen table with 4 wheel back chairs arranged around it and a vase of fresh flowers in the centre. Around the edge was a long work surface on one side, with a washer-drier, cupboards and drawers and a four oven range on the other side. At the end, under the broad window was a ceramic sink. The whole room was delightfully light and airy.

I looked around and then up at Claire, "Oh my word. I know I saw the pictures, but the reality is so much better. Do you like to cook? I love to cook."

"Oh I like to cook too, but I don't want this to become some sort of competition," she laughed.

I warmed inside. Realising how unselfconscious we both were, standing there naked together. How quickly we had dropped any pretensions or inhibitions. I leaned my head back slightly and planted a gentle kiss on her lips that she returned softly.

I purred, "Mmmm. Ok. If we keep doing this we're going to run out of time to get dressed up," I said, "Let's look at the other rooms."

We walked out and through the opposite door, into a dining room with a beautiful polished oak table at it's centre and, again, four chairs arrayed around. The decor was more subtle here with darker tones and wall sconces that would make for a very romantic light in the evening. Along one wall there was a window overlooking the side of the garden, and at the end there were large French windows that opened out onto a stone patio. We walked, still holding hands, over to the doors and tried them, but they were, unsurprisingly locked.

"The key will be on that bunch we have. We'll take a look later," I said, "let's carry on with the other rooms for now."

Claire looked at me with a wicked grin, "You don't want to walk naked in the warm afternoon sun?"

I shuddered. This woman knew me so well already, "Oh god, yes, but since the keys are in the hall we may as well look at the other two rooms. Then we'll go outside." I kissed her again and this time it turned into a more passionate one and I felt my insides go all mushy as we pressed our naked bodies against each other.

Claire pulled away, "God Fi, you do things to me I thought I had forgotten to know how to feel."

I beamed, "Once again, I refer the honourable lady to my previous answer," I said, using a term from British Parliamentary procedure, "the feeling is entirely mutual. Come on then. Let's look."

We walked over the wooden floor with it's wonderful Persian rug under the table and out and down the hall to the next door. We opened the left hand door and walked into an opulent lounge, again with a wooden floor and throw rugs, but brighter with a huge, leaded bay window overlooking the front of the house, onto the drive and front garden with its privacy hedges. In the bay window was a curving sofa that had been built in, facing a huge flat screen TV on the wall opposite. In the corners were bookshelves, crowded with books, and there were two deep armchairs, each one big enough for two people. I wandered over with Claire to the bookshelves and started perusing. I can never resist a well stocked bookshelf, and there is something quite visceral about taking a book out and opening it, that lovely smell that wafts out from the pages.

I picked out a copy of 'Pride and Prejudice' and, letting go of Claire's hand for a moment, opened it up. "I love Jane Austen."

Claire smiled, "I knew you'd be bookish," she teased.

"Well, I'm not exactly dressed like a librarian," I said, and Claire laughed.

I closed the book and placed it back on the shelf.

We went out of the door and into the final room opposite. This was obviously a breakout room. Great big bean bags on the floor, another matching bay window and curved sofa. I plonked myself down on a bean bag, pulling Claire down with me and we tumbled together and started kissing again. It was big enough that we were comfortably pushed together, and once again I felt her breasts pressed into mine.

I stopped and kissed her briefly, "At last. We're the same height again," I said.

Claire frowned, "You don't like me being taller than you?"

"Oh no! I love it, really! I was only joking," I said, worried I'd offended her. It's true, I love tall women, Well tall men too, if I'm honest, but there's something so special about women who are tall. So elegant, so sexy.

"And so was I sweetie," Claire said, "if you'd had a problem, I think I might have noticed by now."

We lay there for a few minutes kissing again, our hands exploring each other. Not in a deeply intimate way, just caressing over shoulders, arms and backs. Discovering each other, which is intimate in so many ways, but more sensual and loving.

Claire was the first to break away, "Garden?"

I thrilled at the, "Yes. Let's."

Claire got up and held out a hand for me to help me up and she placed a peck on my lips and we walked out into the hall again. I picked up the keys off the dresser and we headed back into the dining room and over to the French windows. I sorted through the keys and eventually, after a couple of tries I found the right one. I pushed the handles down and the doors opened onto the patio and garden.

On the patio there was a glass table with four canvas chairs, and across the lawn, between the bright colours of the flower beds, was a large swing chair. Actually, it was more like a swing bed it was so deep. It had a colourful canopy over the top.

"Oh, we have got to try that," Claire said looking at it across the beautifully manicured grass.

We walked over the stones and over the grass. I loved the feeling of being naked here in the outdoors with her. It was liberating, exciting and not a little erotic. The gentle breeze made my skin tingle and I could feel my nipples crinkling. I looked at Claire and could see it was all having a similar affect on her. Her nipples were proud and erect and it was all I could do to stop myself taking her breasts in my hands and kissing her nipples. My mind's eye wandered out and looked back at us, seeing the tall goddess and her acolyte, walking hand in hand, naked. It was such a wonderful mental image.

Which made me think, as we approached the swing, "I would love to somehow get a picture of the two of us out here like this."

Claire sat down before me, I sat down next to her, and we scooted back. The swing gently swaying as we moved, the cool fabric wonderful against our naked flesh.

"Who would take it?" She asked, being terribly practical.

I thought hard, "Oh, I don't know. Maybe my camera's got some function for that?"

She smiled, "I hope so. I want lots of those sorts of memories of us."

We lay back together, and the warm air, the breeze and the swaying of the swing bed making me slightly light headed. I turned my head and once again we kissed. This time it was deeper and I could feel myself tingling even more than before. I let my hand wander down over Claire's hip, and I felt hers do the same. I let my fingers drift through her wispy pubes and felt hers tracing the same route over me. As my fingers slid over her clit, I could feel how excited and how wet she was and at the same moment her fingers found my centre and I instinctively started moving my fingers in the same way I do when I masturbate. Little circles with light pressure. Claire did the same and as we kissed, our fingers worked their magic on each other.

I was fully aware of my own wetness and I loved this feeling, like we were reflections of each other. Claire gasped as I stroked and I felt her tense and just the fact of the effect I was having on her pushed me further and I could feel the contractions starting deep within me. We lay like that for ages, slowly building each other up and then, boom. It hit me. It was only what I can describe as a lazy orgasm. There was nothing fast or furious about what we were doing, but suddenly it was on me and I cried out as I started to cum and at that moment my fingers must have involuntarily done something because Claire started shaking under my touch. Our orgasms raced through our bodies together and we somehow managed to keep our fingers in just the right place as we rode through it. It was not intense, but it lasted forever, just going on in wave after wave. It was one of the most relaxing orgasms I can ever remember having.

As both of us subsided in each other's arms, our hands resting gently on each other's mounds, Claire looked me in the eyes and said softly, "What on earth was that? It went on and on. Like it wasn't going to stop."

"God, I'm glad it was the same for you. I don't know, but I loved it. I feel so relaxed and happy right now," and I kissed her gently again.

"It's a combination of everything I think, maybe being outside, naked..."

"And with you," I finished.

"Yes. And with you. That also makes a huge difference."

We lay and held each other, kissing again for an age. Just lying, enjoying our company and bodies together.

Finally Claire said, "Let's go pick our clothes out for this evening. I've no idea what time it is."

"Oh, it can't be that late. We only came downstairs at 2, but yes. Let's go and play dress up."

"And don't forget you've got to move your stuff in with me. You promised," Claire said.

I smiled at her, "Of course. Come on. Let's go. This could be fun."

We slid back off the swing chair and walked across the soft green grass and back through the French windows, locking them behind us. We climbed the stairs and I went to my room to start gathering my clothes and bits and pieces together. I laid all my dresses over one arm and carried them back down the hall and into Claire's room, laying them on the bed. She had her cupboard door open with her back to me, and I went over and put my arms around her, resting my head on her and placing a small kiss between her shoulder blades.

She turned slowly in my arms with a dress on a hanger in one hand, "What do you think?"

It was a blue and white leaf print, a sort of cocktail dress, with a plunge back, and one of those hems that is higher at the front than at the back and with a full bodice top.

I looked at it, it was stunning. "That is just gorgeous, Claire. I can't wait to see it on you."

She smiled, "Then help me on with it, please?"

I held it for her as she stepped in, and I helped slide it up her legs, and over her shoulders. The back plunged all the way down so that she was mostly exposed, without being vulgar. She turned around, and I took her in. The front hem was at mid thigh, with the back at the back of her knees.

I gasped. "Oh my. The only way anybody is going to look at me is if I go naked. You look stunning."

She gave me a grin, "Is that an option?"

I laughed, "No. Sorry. Anyway, I'll help you get it off. Plenty of time."

"Have you seen the time?"

I looked at the clock. It was 5:30.

"Oh my god! Where did all the time go?"

Claire kissed me, and looked at me, smiling, "I know. We must have been out there longer than we thought. Time passes when you're having fun, and that was a huge amount of fun."

"What shall I wear?" I asked.

She went through my dresses and picked out my favourite little black dress. Sleeveless, in a slightly shimmering fabric, the hem just above my knee, slightly flared.

"This one?" Claire asked.

"How did you know? That is one of my favourite dresses."

"I think we might have that psychic connection, but this is so you. Let me help you with it."

I took it from her, and she helped me step into it. I wriggled into it and she slid the zip up the back and attached the clasp. I turned to her.

"Do I look ok?" I asked, really wanting her approval.

"I think all eyes will be on both of us then," she said, "you look fabulous."

I coloured, pleased at being paid such a compliment.

"Well, you can't wear a bra obviously, I said, "and I rarely do. So, panties? I need to go and get my underwear drawer unpacked."

A thoughtful look crossed Claire's face, which then turned quite mischievous, "It's been so wonderful being so free and naked this afternoon. How about we go without?"

It took me all of two seconds to decide, "Lady, you have a deal," I said with a huge grin on my face.

We spent the next 30 or 40 minutes sorting out each other's hair, touching up our nails and picking earrings. It was so lovely to have a girlfriend I could trust and share so much with. I loved it as we sat on the bed, doing each other's toenails. There is something so close and intimate about sharing something like that.

We were ready just before 6:30. Claire was wearing stylish black flats, and I wore dark blue kitten heels. At last I was almost eye to eye with her again.

We headed down the stairs, picked up our handbags and headed out of the front door. We had one last lingering kiss before we left, while we still could without being looked at like we were two headed monsters.

We walked down the lane, and round the corner. The restaurant was close by, and we were a bit early so we stopped in a cosy little pub for a glass of wine so that we would be fashionably late. The ceilings were low and wood beamed, and the barmaid greeted us, "Hello. Welcome. How can I help you?"

"What do you want darling?" Claire asked.

I flushed at the affectionate term in public, but quickly realised that it was perfectly normal for women to refer to each other as darling. Just in the context I was flustered.

"Oh, um, a glass of dry white wine. A chardonnay?"

Claire turned to the barmaid, "make that two, please?"

As the barmaid busied herself, she said, "You're not from round here are you?"

Claire smiled, "No. I'm visiting. I'm from America."

"Where are you staying?"

"Les Grove Cottage, do you know it?"

Claire pronounced the French 'Les' as 'Lez' and I blushed.

The barmaid raised her eyebrows, and smiled, "Ah, you mean Lay Grove," she said, using the French pronunciation, "lovely place isn't it?"

"Yes. Delightful. And this is such a beautiful town."

The barmaid served our glasses, nicely chilled with a frosting of condensation on the outside. We headed over to a little nook and sat next to each other behind the table.

I raised my glass, and quietly I said, "To new found love."

Claire raised hers and said, "And Lez Grove."

We both burst out laughing. We sipped our wine and I felt Claire's hand on my thigh below the table. She slid the hem of my dress up a little. I was both horrified and incredibly turned on. As we sat and sipped our wine, she caressed my inner thigh. I let my hand wander over and do the same. A silence descended over us as we sat.

I whispered, "I can't wait to get home and back to bed with you."

"Me neither, but the restraint and anticipation will make it that much more delicious when we do get home."

We finished our wines, thanked the barmaid and left. A few of the locals giving us strange looks.

We walked to the restaurant and went in. It was not too busy, only a handful of tables occupied at this early hour. The decor was mostly soft furnishings with a floral theme, quite middle England, with wonderful lighted windows. We were greeted by a Maitre d' and I said we had a reservation for two people in the name of Fiona Lawler for 7 O'Clock. He looked in his book, and led us to a table in a quiet corner.

A waitress came over and handed us menus and a wine list. She asked us if we wanted to order some drinks and we both plumped for a bottle of Chardonnay. As she departed, Claire looked at me and said, "Kiss me."