The Visit - Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiGrrl
BiGrrl
49 Followers

"What?" I said. Looking around to see if any of the few patrons had heard.

"Kiss me. Not a deep passionate kiss. I just want to be open with you."

I looked at her, and leaned into her and kissed her on the lips and let it linger for a second.

"There. Was that so bad?"

"No. It was the opposite," I realised that it was quite liberating to be this open. Like being naked in the house and outdoors, this was being naked in another way. "It made me feel good. And so close to you."

Claire smiled and let out a deep breath, "The same for me. Let's not frighten the horses, but let's at least act like a couple?"

She squeezed my hand and I squeezed back, my heart filling.

"And when we get home, I want to properly taste you," she said.

I grinned at her, "Now I'm melting and just want to throw down the menus and go home so you can ravage me."

She winked at me, "Remember? Anticipation will make it that much sweeter."

The waitress came back with our wine, set down two glasses and poured half a glass each. She then took our order and was obviously trying not to stare at us holding hands. We both picked a seared tuna dish that sounded good, and she left.

I giggled, "You realise at the end of this week, if we keep this up, this will be known as 'the week the lesbians came to town'?"

Claire laughed, "I'll drink to that." She lifted her glass and we clinked, sipped and then kissed again.

The food came, and was pretty good, but to be honest I think we were both so wrapped up in each other and the thought of going back to the cottage that we probably didn't do it justice. We talked about what we would do in the week, other than making love at every opportunity, about the village, and the differences in the British and American culture. There was just enough background noise that we could speak candidly without anyone accidentally overhearing. Finally, we were finished and, a little light headed from the wine, we left the restaurant and walked back to the cottage. We hadn't been asked to stop being openly affectionate, something I'd worried about, and had managed to steal a few more kisses through the meal.

It had been wonderful, but now I was all nervous, anxious and eager as we got to the front door. We unlocked it, and went in. We put our handbags on the dresser and Claire turned and we were in each others arms, this time kissing passionately. We stumbled up the stairs and into the bedroom and practically tore our clothes off each other, standing naked again, me still in my heels.

Claire stared at me with a glowing face in the half light from outside. "At last. Now I get to taste you."

With that she sat down on the bed and pulled me towards her.

I fell down on to the bed and lay back, my head on the pillows, and Claire crawled towards me like a predatory animal. I looked at her beautiful body, her beautiful breasts hanging down. Instinctively I opened my legs, my knees bent, heeled shoes on the bed. She crawled up between them and I shuddered as she smiled up at me and then placed a gentle kiss on my inner thigh, then on the other one, then up on my mound. The sight was so erotic, watching this beautiful woman kissing me so intimately, and I was so worked up I just wanted her tongue on me, it was exquisite torture.

She proceeded to lick my waxed outer lips, her tongue going down one side and then up the other. As she reached the top, she let it slide over my clit and I took a sharp intake of breath. I was so wet and so ready it sent a heavenly shock through my whole body. She then slid her tongue down between my lips and I just wanted her to go back to my clit, but the pleasure was heightened when she let her tongue circle my entrance.

She suddenly stopped and looked up at me, I looked into her eyes, which were heavy with lust, and she said, "Oh Fiona. You taste heavenly."

My voice slightly shaky, I said, "Do I get to taste you?"

She smiled at me and whispered, "Oh yes. But afterwards. For now you are all mine."

And with that she pressed her lips over my engorged clit and I could feel myself being sucked into her mouth and then she flicked her tongue over me and I thought I was going to pass out with the rush of pleasure. I'm pretty sure my eyes went back in my head, but I wanted to watch, to see her giving me so much, and I forced myself to stare as her mouth worked its magic on me. She flicked slowly, building up to a slightly faster speed, then faster again and I thought I was about to cum, but she slowed right back down. This wonderful woman was a mistress of control, an expert in bringing me to the edge. Then I felt a finger stroke my entrance and slide in. I was pretty sure from the feelings in my pussy walls that she had two fingers inside me. I felt my muscles clamp on her, and then I felt that rush which meant she'd found my g-spot, that sudden feeling that you want to pee, which passes quickly as the pleasure takes over.

As Claire stroked my g-spot gently, she flicked my clit in her mouth in a lazy rhythm and that's when I went over the edge. I gripped the duvet, my hips rising off the bed and I made a noise, a low groan that grew as my pussy quivered under her. My thighs pulled together and I put my hands on her head and writhed as the orgasm washed through me, and then I felt another rush between my legs and another surge centred in my pussy. spreading rapidly outwards.

As I slowly came back to earth, Claire let my clit pop out of her mouth and slid her fingers out of my wetness, sending another delicious shudder through me.

We looked at each other again.

"Yum," was all I could manage.

Claire smiled and said, "Yes, you are, and I'm glad we have a washer dryer in the kitchen," and smiled.

I was puzzled, but she just slid herself up over my body. I could see her chin glistening with my juices. Rather a lot of my juices. She kissed me and I could taste myself, slightly musky and heady with the smell of sex. My sex.

I rolled her onto her back, looked into her eyes, and said, "My turn..."

She smiled and opened her legs. It was then I saw the large wet patch on the duvet cover.

"Oh my god. Was that me?"

She giggled, "Yes, Fi. It was you. When you came you had a huge gush come out of you, all over my hand and onto the bed."

"Oh god. I am so sorry!"

"No. Don't be. It was wonderful knowing that I was responsible for that much excitement."

And just like that I stopped worrying about it. It had been a most exceptional orgasm, and I felt so wonderful. Claire was having a really good effect on me. I usually worry about everything.

My heels were getting in the way, so I undid the buckles and slid them off, letting them drop to the floor. Now I was ready. I had been waiting for this moment all evening, and I was going to savour it. I started by lying over Claire, between her legs. I kissed her lips, then started kissing over her chin, down over her neck and down to her breasts. I took a nipple in my mouth and gently bit. I let my hand slide down to her pussy, fingers gliding through her pubic hair until I found her clit and pressed gently. Claire let out a sigh.

I kissed her breast, lifting it with my other hand and ran my tongue under the crease below, and then kissed her other breast and ran my tongue along that lower crease. I was rewarded with a delightful shudder. I kissed my way down over her belly, kissing her mound and then touched my lips to her clit, brushing across it. I felt her shudder and she moaned softly. Now I got my first taste of her, and it was delightful. A delicious, sweetly tinged flavour. I ran my tongue down between her lips, over her entrance and further down so that my tongue gently probed her back entrance. Claire squirmed and I slid my tongue back up to her pussy entrance and gently probed while my nose pressed gently on her clit. I could feel her moving and trying not to, and so I focussed on making sure I was centred on her at all times. I ran my tongue back up and over her clit. I put my fingers either side of her swollen bud and gently squeezed while I flicked my tongue over the top.

Claire's hips sank back into the bed as I did this, and then pushed up towards me again. I could feel that she was close, so I used my other hand and slid two into her wetness. I could feel the walls of her pussy open to me and she sighed as I found the little pad of her g-spot, quite noticeable and delightfully squidgy. I circled my fingers gently there and I suddenly felt her walls clamp down around me and her clit hardened under my tongue and she was suddenly crushing me with her thighs and thrashing. I kept myself locked in movement with her and rode with her through the wave of her orgasm. It took minutes for her to subside and during that time I drew her beautiful clit into my mouth and sucked greedily which served to make her thrash and moan more until she managed to breath out a husky, "Enough."

Her legs relaxed and I slowly slid my fingers out of her and placed one last kiss on her clit, savouring her taste. Moving slowly, I pulled myself up beside her and we kissed. Small pecks on each other's lips, and occasional long, lingering kisses.

After an age of soft kissing, Claire looked into my eyes and smiled. Then she started giggling, and for whatever reason it was infectious and I couldn't help myself, I started giggling too, and then it was like a belly laugh for both of us. We couldn't seem to stop for ages. One of us would get it under control, and then look at the other and just start up again.

At one point I managed to say, "What are we laughing for?"

"I... I... don't... know," Claire managed to get out.

Finally we both managed to calm down, and we lay face to face once again, framing each other's faces in our hands and kissing softly once again.

"Let's get under the covers," Claire said a little while later.

"Mmm. Yes. Snuggle," I replied dreamily.

We got up, lifted the yellow cover and both slid in. It felt so cool and soft, and we gloried in wrapping our limbs around each other and kissing some more, and soon, with the soft moonlight lighting both our faces we fell into a deep sleep.

BiGrrl
BiGrrl
49 Followers