The Visit Pt. 01

Story Info
Daughter's visit unleashes sexual shenanigans.
2.5k words
3.97
34k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaMith
DaMith
16 Followers

A couple of years ago my daughter, Jody and her soon to be husband, Mark, had come down from the city to visit us for a few days .My wife Sue prepared a lovely evening meal and over dinner we got to know a little about Mark. He seemed OK to me, a likeable enough but you know ... no-one's really good enough for your own daughter. A couple of glasses of wine later we were all ready to retire for the night. Our house was rather small and so I had to tack some blankets up around the glass doors and windows of Sues "art studio" down in the garden to provide somewhere for Jody and Mark to sleep.

Before retiring I slipped out the back to have a sneaky cigarette. (I was supposed to be giving up) I was about 20 feet from the studio when I heard some strange noises. I went to investigate and nearing the studio I noticed that there were a few gaps between the blankets that I had put up earlier in the day. As I got closer I could hear muffled sounds. My heart began to race as subconsciously I think I knew what was going on in there. I should have stopped there but I did not. I proceed to get closer and then, through a rather large gap in the blankets I could see them on the bed.

Mark was lying on his back and although I could not see much from my angle, it was obvious Jody was sucking his dick. I was stunned but I could not move. I stood silently and watched Jody's head bobbing slowly up and down. To my disgust, I felt myself getting hard. I could not look away. A moment later Mark happened to look in my direction. I quickly leant back, my heart now thumping in my chest. I stood motionless for a few seconds wondering if he had seen me. A minute later I heard Mark moaning softly,

"Yeah yeah ...that's it ...suck it baby."

I moved forward. I dared to look again hoping he had not noticed me. When I peered back into the studio I could see that they had adjusted their positions. Jody was now kneeling on the floor and Mark stood before her, his cock in her mouth. But the most surprising aspect was that they had moved off the mattress and were now only about 5 feet from the window and the angle that were at allowed me to witness Mark's meaty cock pumping into my daughters mouth. I had to reluctantly admit to myself that Mark must have seen me and had deliberately positioned himself so I would have a more graphic view of him using my daughter... I knew I should have left but again, I could not. I released my bulging member from my pants.

Mark put his hands on the side of Jody's head and started to slide her whole head up and down his substantial shaft.

"That's it baby...suck that dick...suck that dick."

Then suddenly Mark turned and looked at me. We meet eye to eye. He looked at me stroking my cock. A sneaky look of accomplishment crossed his face and then he returned his gaze to Jody.

"That's it...suck that fucking cock... that's it ... suck me." He paused momentarily, looked directly at me and while holding my glaze said to her,

"That's it baby, suck your fucking Daddy's dick... C'mon little girl show daddy you're a good cocksucker."

Jody stopped sucking and looked up at him a little puzzled...I could see that this was new to her.

"Suck Daddy's cock now little girl...make your Daddy proud." Mark ordered.

With that I heard Jody groan and she returned to her lovers cock with a new found enthusiasm.

That dirty fucking cunt... that sick fuck... was making my baby girl imagine she was sucking her father's cock. My cock.

"Show Daddy you're a good cocksucker" He said to her.

She thinks it's a game but she is actually showing her father that she is a good cock sucker.

But then, there I was standing there, beating off, watching my daughter get face fucked...I am just as sick as him.

He pumped her head with his stiff rod...glancing at me occasionally and smiling. I wanted to go in there and smash him but of course I could not. I also could not stop pulling my meat.

Mark fucked Jody's face a little longer and then ordered her onto her hands and knees. He's going to fuck her now I realised. I should go. But I could not. Jody got down on all fours presenting herself to him. He made her move around a bit and re-positioned her so that her backside was facing me. I was looking at my daughter's wet pussy as she awaited Marks entry. Mark looked over at me and said,

"Is Daddy's girl ready to take some cock?"

Jody seemed to be getting into right into it and reached around and opened herself up. I looked straight into the black hole of my daughters gaping pussy.

"Yes Daddy." She said... "Please fuck me Daddy."

Mark moved over her. He deliberately positioned himself so that I could see the entry of his cock into her. He rubbed his dripping tip up and down her pussy and bum hole. Jody groaned and pushed her butt back eager to take his meat. He slid just the knob into her and stopped. He withdrew and started to rub his knob onto her butt-hole. Jody gasped and questioned.

"Daddy...ohh Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Daddy can't fuck his little girl in her pussy." Mark replied. "That's where babies are made. Daddy has a better idea."

"But Daddy," Jody pleaded... "Daddy's dick may be too big for this little girls bottom"

Mark replied, "Shhhh...Daddy knows best."

And he then proceeded to defile my daughters arse right in front of me. Slowly at first, he eased himself into her. Jody emitted a few muffled whimpers and before long he was pumping his full length in and out of her anus.

"Fuuuuck Daddy." Jody began to wail, "Fuck Daddy ...Fuck that tight pipe Daddy. Fuck... That... Tight...pipe."

Mark looked directly at me and said,

"That's my little whore...Daddy's gunna blow his man seed right up your dirty little arse"

With that disgusting comment I dropped my load onto the ground while watching Mark dump his hot load in my daughter's sweet arse.

I woke the next morning with a boner that Sue wanted nothing to do with.

We came together for breakfast. Mark was his charming self. Sue was taking to him nicely but I required all myself control when Mark asked me how I slept last night.

"Fine." I lied.

I had tossed and turned most of the night reliving the events I had witnessed. After breakfast Mark and Jody went into town and Sue began to prepare for lunch and I went about doing some odd jobs around the place. While they were gone, Sue made a lovely Italian style meal and brought out a couple of bottles of fine wine to enjoy with the meal. I couldn't drink much because that afternoon I had to go over to a neighbors property and help with some building work. During lunch Mark was flirting with Sue and Jody and he was continually topping up the girls glasses making sure they were full all the time. I could see Sue getting tipsy and I was beginning to regret having made my earlier commitments.

When I left Sue and Jody were well on the way to getting quite drunk. Reluctantly I left and it was a few weeks later that Sue told me what had happened that afternoon before I returned.

The 3 of them got pretty drunk. My wife said that she had had enough to drink and that her neck was beginning to get sore. Mark offered to give her neck and shoulders a rub but she declined. Jody then told her mum...

"No Mum...he is a real good at giving massages. He has done a few courses and really knows what he's doing."

So Sue said she said OK... but not lying down ...just here on a low backed chair. Mark was fine with that and stood behind Sue and started on her shoulders. Sue told me Mark stated that most of the value of the massage would be lost doing it over clothing and he asked her if she would like to take her blouse off. Sue said she declined but Jody admonished her saying not to be silly she still had a bra on so it would be nothing to be concerned about. Sue had reluctantly agreed and removed her top. My wife has nice medium sized breasts. A little bit of sag but quite good considering her age. Mark started to rub her neck and shoulders. After a few minutes Jody stood up and stated she didn't feel so good and was going to have a lie-down. She never could handle alcohol and as a young woman often would return home after a few drinks and pass out like a light. Mark continued to work Sue's neck and shoulders. Sue's neck is very sensual to her and she said she began to become mildly aroused.

The combination of the alcohol and Mark's deft strong hands on her body continued to build her arousal. Mark continued to work her neck and shoulders and then she said he moved around and stood in front of her. He opened his legs and straddled the chair she was sitting on and said that from this angle he could completely relax all the muscles and tendons in her neck. Sue said she had her eyes closed up until this point and when she opened them Mark's groin was only about a foot from her face. She could tell that he was clearly aroused. She could make out the outline of his circumcised prick through his shorts. She said that she could tell he must have been feeling uncomfortable because it was clearly quite hard but all crunched up within his pants. She said she looked up at him made eye contact and then lowered her eyes back to his groin. He blushed a little and apologised stating that he could not control his penis from getting hard once he touched her bare skin and saw her beautiful bra covered boobies. Sue told me she said to Mark,

"You look very uncomfortable there... would you like to straighten him up...make yourself more comfortable?"

"That would be great...thanks." he replied.

Sue then closed her eyes while he adjusted himself and seconds later she felt his hands return to the massage. A short time later Sue opened her eyes and was shocked to see the head of Mark's penis protruding from the top of his shorts. She told me there was a stream of pre-cum flowing from the eye and making a noticeable wet patch on his clothing. Sue said she gasped at the sight of it and Mark just stopped and looked down at her. She said she could not stop looking at his cock. Mark just stood there for a moment allowing Sue to check out his boner. Sue told me that Mark then asked her if she wanted to see it.

Sue said she knew she was supposed to say no but instead she said nothing but continued to gaze and his cock. She said Mark took hold of the top of his shorts and lowered them. She said his prick fell forward and was about 3 inches from her face. Mark just stood there looking down at her. She admitted she was transfixed by the sight of his hard cock only inches from her lips. She said his cock was bigger than mine. She had never been this close to another man's cock in her life. She was frozen she told me. She could not move. Neither toward or away.

A few seconds passed and Mark ever so slowly began to inch his groin closer to her face. His stiff dripping cock was now only millimeters from parting her lips. Mark paused again. When she did not move, Mark placed his cock head on her lips.

Sue admitted to me that she remembers opening her mouth partially and then feeling the burning heat from his glistening tip cross her lips as it pushed firmly into her mouth.

It was about that time that I returned and walking up the side of the house looked through the window into the kitchen. Yes, I arrived just in time to see my loving wife open her mouth to take that fucking dirty cunts cock into her mouth. I was furious and about to charge in there and belt his fucking head in... but I stopped and thought before I acted. There was a better way to get rid of this dirty fucker I realised. I would find Jody and get her to witness this fucking maniac fucking her mother's mouth and hopefully she would piss him off forever.

I quick marched myself around to the studio looking for Jody, taking care not to make any noise that Sue and Mark may hear. The gap in the blankets covering the studio windows was still prominent and I peered into the studio. I stopped dead. Jody was lying on the mattress. She had passed out from the alcohol. Her short dress had ridden up exposing her underwear. Her legs were partially open. I could see the shape of her pussy lips beneath the thin fabric of her very brief G-string. I stared at her beautiful pussy and started to get hard. No No No ... I thought to myself. I must try and wake her. I need her to see what Mark was doing to her mother. Trying not to stare at her beckoning pussy, I got down and tried to wake her.

"Jody ... Jody, Wake up." ...I pleaded as I shook her gently.

She stirred ...but still asleep, she tried to shoo me away.

I tried again.

"Jody , Wake up."

She stirred again but did not wake. Rather she rolled over onto her tummy. I now looked down at her beautiful bottom. The thin material of her G string disappearing into her crevasse. My erection began. Stupidly, I pulled my cock out and started to wank at the sight of my daughter's pussy and arse. I wanted to cum so badly. I could feel my climax fast approaching and I reached over, pulled her G-string aside and opened Jody's arse cheeks apart for a better view of her sphincter. Her chute opened up and I aimed the head of my cock for the target. I came hard and dropped a copious amount of hot cream right on her butt hole. I watched it dribble down along her slit. What had I done?

I found some tissues and started to softly remove the incriminating evidence of abuse that I had left. If I could clean it up she will never know. I heard a noise and looked over my shoulder.

There stood Mark.

DaMith
DaMith
16 Followers