The Visitor

Story Info
Wife introduces husband to bi-female lover.
5.1k words
4.29
70.6k
26
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

Lee climbed into the shower with me.

"Remember, Liz is cummimg today." she said as she wrapped her arms around me, not just for a hug, but in a bathroom jujitsu maneuver to rotate me out of the warm spray and herself into it. I turned back around to face her, but she was already turning around to soak up the heat and knock off the chill that had stiffened her nipples. The brownstone was cold with the start of winter, and although we had the top floor, there just was no heating the place to the comfort level on what we could afford.

"I can't pick her up at the airport. I'll be out at Boulder in that damn meeting until 7:00." I reminded Lee as I ran my hands over her slick body. How lucky I'd been to have her in my life I reminded myself. Other people often called her "General Lee", as she had a penchant for directing people to do things. I call her the "Stealth Babe", because when I met her she was in baggy sweats, short, nearly Dyke short dark hair, about 5'7". Her glorious mane of dark hair was now shoulder length. What I couldn't see then, and was only revealed to me later were her glorious 36C breasts, with dark chocolate nipples the size of those rings you try to throw on the bottles at carnivals. Her breasts were slightly bloopy, very soft, as I ran my hands over them, teasing her nipples with my fingertips.

"That's OK, Jeff. I'll pick her up after work. We'll be here, waiting for our man..." Lee proposed as she slid her hand down to stroke my shaft, hand soft and bubbly with soap like ten guys had already cum in it. Simultaneously, Lee kissed me, her wanton mouth insistent and eager, her tongue playful and tantalizing, darting from contact to contact. I slid my hands down to cup her furry mound, and she handed me the soap so that she could grab my right ass cheek and give it a long, sustained squeeze, then pushing my butt and stroking my cock so that my body was moving like it was fucking already. Lee darted aside to let the spray rinse me off, then knelt to take me into her mouth. Her right hand, still soapy, flickered up and down between her legs, as her left hand moved to stroke my shaft. She was jerking me off as she sucked me, while making herself cum in the bargain!

"She's going to stay until after New Year's, right?" I asked, totally oblivious to the fact that Lee would have to stop sucking me off to answer, something I instantly regretted.

Looking up at me like I'd lost my marbles, Lee slowly pulled her mouth back down my shaft to reply, "Yes, she's staying with us until she goes off to No-Man's land for her Master's in Women's Studies." Lee giggled, the reapplied her lips, her very soft pillowy lips, to my shaft. It was obvious there would be a price for the interruption. Lee had completely changed rhythm. Now it was a slow, "Yes, you can talk to me all you want but I'm not going to let you cum anytime soon" type of blow job. Lee started twisting her hand on each stroke, like wringing out a dishrag, spiraling around the 7" of shaft that was the best I had to offer. I was as hard as I was ever going to get, but that was necessary if Lee planned for me to be inside her. I've never been able to fit more than two fingers into her channel at the same time, and while not long, the bone is wide. So full erection is mandatory to enter Lee's Tunnel of Love.

While I had time to think about it, I remembered that Liz's fingers had done everything there was to do with Lee's sweet slit. They'd been lovers and roommates for three years in college, at a school in Boston well known for producing bi and lez alumni. I thought of Liz's dark blue hair. That's what you remembered about Liz. Not her 38D cleavage carnival. Not her 5'9" frame, often in dominating 2" and 4" heels, always with dark, dark hose. Not her sassy walk, or sassy talk. Not even her penchant for black lipstick that made her look like some mummified Egyptian queen come back from the dead. No, it was the hair. Hair on her legs. Hair on her armpits. Hair that even crawled up above her belt line in a trail to her belly button. Liz said it was because her mother was Syrian. Lee said it was because her father was a Wookie, or maybe even a werewolf. I knew however big that beaver pelt was, my wife had feasted on it day in and day out. Because of all the things you can be certain about, you can be certain that Lee is getting some today, something I always regretted on road trips, but it gave me great stories when I got home.

As Lee started to involuntarily thrust her hips in response to her ringing her own doorbell, I slipped into a reverie of the days of the famous "LezLee" parties at her college. As two of the "out" women, they hosted galas that often turned into full fledged piles of naked women, at least to have Lee tell it. My cock got harder as I thought of Liz kissing Lee, fondling her breasts, going down on my wife, slipping into a deliciously hot lesbian 69...

"So it's decision time. Do you want to cum in my mouth, fuck my sweet pussy, or do you want to save up everything you've got to spill it in Liz?" Lee asked wickedly, as the question hit me, combined with my own thoughts, to splash her in the face with the first squirt, which she quickly covered with her ruby lips to take every last drop. Five strong contractions, as my wife grunted "Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" around my shaft in her own climax. Then laughing, as she bounced out of the shower to get dressed for work, leaving me propped up and dizzy on the shower wall.

The rest of the day kept me too busy to think about what was ahead. With the cell-phone ringing and the PDA beeping, it was the constant swirl of business as a cyclone commanding my attention. It was only on the road back from Boulder to Denver that the speculation on what awaited me took hold. Would they be naked? Already carpet munching? Would I ever get to see them make love to each other? Could I join in? What about when Lee worked on the weekends, on call as a nurse? Would Liz make a pass at me? Would it just be a test, something designed to break up our marriage, or did she really like men? Lee told me they had three threesomes together, did they want another? This was the tornado of thoughts swirling through my mind as I pulled up to park at the brownstone, a place designed to make people from back east feel comfortable out west. We'd rented out the lower floor as an apartment to help pay the bills, but that didn't make up for the three feet of snow on the ground. My shaft, half hard from the mental turbulence, shrank like the snow would in a couple of days.

The first thing to hit me when I got to the top of the stairs was the aroma of hot chocolate. It was after 8 o'clock, and near bedtime for someone still on east coast time like Liz. Then I saw them on the couch, in the living room, feet propped up on the coffee table, worshiping two mugs of hot chocolate with both their hands wrapped around each of their mugs. Liz was dressed very formally, in a dark blue women's skirt suit, with the suit unbuttoned to show a peach blouse. She wore her trademark dark hose and black four inch heels. What was interesting was that she'd chosen to wear black lingerie, which shone right through the peach blouse, very lacy and transparent to see the (relative to Lee) small pink aureoles on her big tits. Lee was in a black pants' suit, with a white silk shirt, no bra, coffee colored nipples at full attention. The dark green overstuffed couch was comfortable, but clearly not enough to keep them warm. They stood to greet me, and Liz's heel caught on the rug, sending her crashing forward. I caught her, her big busom bouncing right into my chest, like some personal crash bumper. Lee quipped "See, I told you it's good to have a man around!"

Liz hugged me, thanked me for saving her dignity, and sat back down. Lee came to me, a wild hunger in her eyes, wrapping her soft body around me as she kissed me very deeply and insistently. We made out for several minutes, ending up with her dry humping my leg as she stroked my hardon through my pants. When she pulled away I caught a look of sheer jealousy from Liz that melted behind a mask of civility as Lee turned back towards her. 'Oh, so that's how it's going to be' I thought to myself.

"Kiss him. REALLY kiss him this time, or I'll never kiss you like that again." Lee laid her cards right on the table. Be jealous, lose me, lose everything we could share. Be loving, gain me back in your life, share my love and my lover. Liz got up slowly and walked over to me very slowly, like she was considering every step before making it. "As good, or better, he gets from you. Always." General Lee firmly instructed.

Liz whispered in my ear as she drew her body up next to my side "Such a drama queen. I've already promised her that I will love you and make love to you just like she does."

I replied "But that doesn't mean you aren't jealous of her loving me."

Taken aback by my observation, Liz took a moment to reply "I don't think I'll ever be anything less than jealous of whoever Lee loves. I wish it was me. I wish we were still together. I don't mean anything bad by it, you're a nice enough guy and everything, but if the price of being able to be with Lee is an enthusiastic gang bang with you and your old high school football jock buddies every day, then mister, you better start calling your buddies and getting out the lube, 'cause I'm going to do it, and she'll never even know whether it's fun for me or not 'cause I'll put on the best show this side of Vegas." Liz confided.

"Is that all I am to you, a slab of meat you've got to swallow to get to your girl?" I asked worriedly, concerned about Liz's true intentions.

"Relax.", Liz said huskily, "If you're half the guy she thinks you are it's going to be real fun for all of us." Liz shut down our whispered conversation, intensely observed by Lee, with a very soft, very tender kiss. She pulled me into her body, crushing her big boobs into my chest as she grabbed my ass with both hands. I slid my hand up under her skirt, caressing the silky black lace panties covering the globes of her resplendent ass. There was a sharp intake of breath, as Liz became very turned on, and more than a little surprised. I traced my fingers very lightly up and down the insides of her thick swimmers thighs, causing her to moan in my mouth. She adjusted herself quickly to riding my knee, rubbing her Mons on my leg, as I continued to tease the sensitive flesh between the tops of her hose and her panties. Her left hand shot down past my belt like a mongoose after a snake as she stroked my shaft. Liz was know panting as she kissed me, the kind of hot, frantic kisses you share with a lover at a clandestine rendezvous in a broom closet that can only last for a few moments before you have to scamper back to work or back to class. How many of Liz's trysts had been with girls?

"That's much more like it. Every day, Jeff gets it at least that good as thanks for working so hard to put a roof over our heads. Now come back over here and let me brush out your hair." Lee suggested, as she spread her legs. patting the couch in front of her with her hands.

Liz pulled away, whispering "I told you it would be fun. Sure you don't want to call up your jock buddies, or are you afraid Lee would have to join in?", Liz teased.

Lee was sitting in the far corner of the couch, one leg against the back of the couch, one out along the armrest. Liz sat down, leaning back into Lee as if she were the cushions of the couch. Liz propped up her feet on the coffee table, and Lee started combing out her hair with a silver backed hairbrush that was usually on her makeup stand, but somehow ended up on the end table of the couch. "Jeff, do be a dear and take off those damn spiked heels and give Liz a proper and thorough foot and leg massage, won't you please?" General Lee commanded.

"Yes! Please! Please! My feet are killing me after hiking through those damn airports today." Liz begged as she pointed out her toes, lifting them slightly for me to remove her heels.

I took her left foot into my hands, cradling the heel as I unlatched the strap, easing the high heel off her dark stockinged foot which was surprisingly small and feminine. I repeated the release for her right foot, placing the heels on the far side of the coffee table. If she wanted them back, at least I was going to get a show! I began in earnest, curling my hand over her foot, using the other to massage the insole, with firm, deep strokes to take the tension out. Then I gently kneaded her sole with my knuckles, then rubbed her sole with my palms, to murmured "oohs" and "ahs".

"Do my other foot. Please, God, Do My Other Foot!" Liz begged as she mindlessly unbuttoned her blouse, peeling back the silk to reveal her massive 38D - maybe even 38DD - globes. I gave the left foot all the attention I'd just showered on her right foot.

Lee softly commanded "Do her legs too. Give her the full treatment.", which was our code for the foreplay leading to box licking. My wife had just instructed me to eat out her lover's cunt!

I had to agree about the Wookie ancestry. Liz's dark hose, with lacy tops held fast by a fancy garter belt, did not camouflage the fact she had as much hair on her legs as I did, but I found it strangely erotic. I gave her calves the deep pressure strokes needed to relieve the tension, then gave her the dual hand walk, where the fingers tickle and tease, as the palms move up and down the leg like jerking of a massive cock. "Mmmph!" Liz groaned, as Lee kissed her to shut her up, which made my stiffening shaft absolutely rock hard. Lee's kisses were just like my massage, deep and intense at first to relieve the pressure, then softer, more tender, teasing, with her tongue open mouthed to show me everything. I nearly forgot what I was supposed to be doing. Lee somehow noticed, moving her hands down to undo Liz's thin leather belt and unwrap her skirt, so that Liz was like a half un-wrapped Christmas package, blouse open, skirt open, a vision of the promised land before me.

Liz wore a pair of panties so sheer I could see every detail of her bush, every fold of her slit, her big clit starting to peek out at the top of her cunt. What a bush it was! Everywhere the panty went, the bush was sure to go! The hair of her curly bush was jungle thick, glistening with her own early excitement. Lee suddenly pushed Liz forward, so her massive cleavage was bent down right in front of me, as she yanked the blouse up over Liz's head and threw it over the back of the couch. Snicker-snack the bra was unsnapped, and flung over the couch as well. Lee growled as she pulled Liz back by the boobs, fingering the nipples as she resumed kissing her. It was hotter now, more insistent, while the scent of Lee's arousal, so familiar to me, wafted in the air like fuck perfume. Liz's was joining her, as the folds of her jungle cave opened with glistening pink wetness. I just hoped I'd be the first to explore that particular cave today, so I got back to my assignment, unsnapping the garters.

Lee loved to have light touches at the top of her hose, teasing feather touches between the top of the hose and the mons, very light caresses all around, but not in her slit, until she couldn't take it anymore, usually grabbing my cock to stuff it inside her. I really liked that idea for Liz, so I ran the backs of my fingernails up and down between her slit and her hose, producing a hiss even through Lee's kiss. I dabbed my fingers so very lightly it was hardly even a touch on her creamy thighs, marveling at how soft her downy blue-black fur was, rubbing my fingers in circles from near her mons out towards her knees. Liz instinctively spread her legs as wide as they could go. Lee responded by reaching down to the side of the sheer panty, leaving Liz's massive tit's unobstructed to my gaze, to rip the left side strap of the panty apart! She did the same to the right. Then she grabbed the panty, yanking it up and over to disappear in the mounting pile of clothing behind the couch. Lee then reached down to spread Liz's pussy with her fingers, as wide as it could go.

"Lick. NOW!" Lee commanded. I obeyed, moving my body atop Liz's left leg on the couch, my mouth licking the sides of her swollen puffy pussy lips, as Lee toyed with my ears. She knew it drove me absolutely batshit horny, as she used my ears to move my mouth up and down Liz's slit as she giggled. Liz arched her back, thrusting her huge globes at the sky, a I spelled out the alphabet on her clitoris with my tongue. She seemed to really like 'I, O, Q, and T', as her hips thrust in and out, her chest turned red, and I could feel the shudders of her climax ripple through her body. Lee had gone back to kissing Liz, muffling her moans, rubbing her hands in her soft blue-black hair. At this point, Liz was completely naked, except for her hose, her skirt nothing more than a towel to soak up the wet mess, the river of excitement, flowing from her jungle cave.

As Liz recovered, she realized that my boner was right above her left foot. She started stroking my prick through my pants with her stockinged foot, making me wish I was the one who was naked. Lee looked down at the scene and giggled. "Do you want to share my husband's cock, fully and completely?" Lee teased Liz.

In a husky, lusty voice, Liz replied "Hell, I want the bastard all to myself! Jeez! Any guy that can eat pussy like that can shag me anytime!"

"Did you hear that dear? Shag her anytime you want. As often as you want. Please.", Lee's voice had a note of hunger in it and a chorus of "I approve and give you permission".

Lee then commanded "Jeff, toss your clothes in the pile. We're going to have a race. I'm going to lick Liz to orgasm. If she can make you cream in her mouth first, I'll be her complete and utter slave for the time she's here. If I get her across the finish line first, she becomes marital property, to be used by the two of us as either of us sees fit. Do you agree, dears?" Lee left the proposal to hang in the air for several moments as I undressed.

"I agree, with the proviso that his cock is in my mouth before you can touch me again." Liz added new terms of her own, clearly worried she was too close to cumming. She obviously didn't know how close I was to crossing the finish line myself!

"I agree, with the proviso that no matter what Liz has you do, I get to watch." I said as my boner bounced free from my shorts, tossed into the pile behind the couch.

"And Lee's got to be completely naked too." Liz hastily added.

"OK." Lee said as she started stripping. I simply moved over behind the couch, in range of Liz, who greedily grabbed my shaft and started sucking my cock. She could deep throat like a pro, and easily took my shaft all the way to the balls before Lee had even gotten her bra off.

"Damn that looks hot!" Lee exclaimed as she watched us, rubbing her big stiff nipples. Liz responded by fully attacking my member, her mouth and hands sliding up and down my shaft as quickly as she could make them go. I struggled to control myself. I tried to think of baseball. I tried to think of Roseanne (that actually helped, I personally find her so repulsive).

I squeaked out a warning to Lee, "If you don't want to lose, you better get naked and licking cunt damn quick." I'd never seen Lee move that fast before. Pants, socks and panties flew over my head as she dived into Liz's dripping snatch, as Liz laughed around my cock, which was just weird enough a sensation to give me a few moments respite. I begged, I prayed, I promised the dark and ancient Gods my firstborn, to just allow my wife to make Liz cum first.

Lee was busy rubbing her nub to beat the band, as she furiously tongued Liz's sopping slit. Her tongue was flat, as her head nodded back and forth. Liz was panting, her big busom heaving, as she tried to concentrate on jerking me off into her mouth, using the speed she'd displayed before only intermittently, as her whole body quivered. I was comparing their bodies, displayed together for the first time for me, as a vain hope to stave off climax. I found myself panting, as Liz's ability to lean her head back over the couch and take my full length in her throat, like fucking her hand and mouth together, filled my ball sac with cum and the pressure grew to release it into her willing wanton wetness. Lee herself was close, her thick bush relatively sparse, her much bigger and puffier pussy lips fully red, her smaller but longer clit being thrashed by her fingers as her own excitement made stains on the couch that we never got out. Her bloopy breasts hung down like perfect bullets, as she couldn't help but lick up some of Liz's liquid love with every stroke of her tongue. Liz's tit's had the strange nipples that are like minaret's, bulging out from the huge melons like they were miniature tits of their own. I figured this was my last chance to feel them, as the jizz boiled in the bag and was two more strokes from erupting.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers
12