The Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again the visitor was confused about the meaning of the question. He had not encountered the word creep and he had no idea why the blonde was addressing the stranger as the product of a small insect.

"No, he was a friend. I guess he had different ideas. But I am not into males that way."

The visitor felt Cheryl's thoughts about the odd choice of words and once again sent soothing thoughts.

"Are you saying that you are gay?" Cheryl asked a bit surprised.

"Well yes I think I am.."

Again the visitor struggled for a word. He found it in Cheryl's subconscious.

"You see I am a virgin," She said which, was a true statement.

"Wow so long without trying either sex? Amazing. You are pretty hot too," Cheryl said not knowing where the words came from.

She didn't know where anything was coming form at that moment. She had no idea why she was so horny or why she was thinking of propositioning a woman whose name she hadn't yet learned. She decided it must have been the beautiful evening and the way the full moon reflected off the river. Then again it might just be that this stranger looks so much like Barbara she thought.

"Come on, I will walk you back to the village. I doubt that there are any rooms available this time of year on a Saturday. But I have a big house if you want to spend the night and figure out what to do in the morning. What's your name anyway?"

Everything was working perfectly for the visitor. But the name question threw him off. Since he didn't usually interact with his subjects he didn't usually need a name. He hadn't thought about one for a human female. He was using the name Bob Elliot at the rooming house. He decided to try a variant.

"I'm Roberta Ellis, most people call my Bobbie."

He couldn't remember where he had heard that line before. Fortunately, Cheryl didn't recognize it has the name of a popular country singer.

"Nice to meet you, Bobbie; I am Cheryl Darnell. Sorry about that jerk-off."

Once again the meaning the visitor knew for her words did not match the context. She could not have known that he had masturbated on the side of her house. Even if she had she had no reason to feel remorse. He had discovered that humans and their language were much more complex than his species knew. Conversation was rather difficult as they walked along. With him having to probe her mind for meaning so often there were numerous gaps and pauses in the flow of words. It was only his mental suggestions that kept Cheryl from becoming suspicious of the woman's oddities in language and manner.

When they entered the living room, Cheryl discovered her friends still naked and passed out on the sofa. It was rather obvious that Chuck's cock was still inside Barbara.

"Oh my god!" Cheryl gasped as she turned to try to apologize to her new acquaintance.

"Fuck! What the hell?" Chuck said as he jumped to his feet pulling his still semi-erect cock from Barbara's pussy.

"Jesus, Chucky, would you put that damn thing away? It looks like it is still loaded!" Cheryl complained.

Chuck was embarrassed to have been discovered by Cheryl. That there was a strange woman with her really mortified him. As Barbara woke up he frantically searched for his pants and got his lower half covered.

"Cheryl!" Barbara exclaimed as she tried to cover herself.

Chuck tossed her her sundress after zipping up his pants.

"Damn how long was I gone before the two of you got busy doing the horizontal mambo?" Cheryl asked, "Oh by the way this is Bobbie; Bobbie these are my friends Chuck and Barbara."

"Cheryl, please give us a chance to..." Barbara tried to say.

"What you trying to tell me you two didn't just fuck each other into oblivion while I was out trying to figure how I was going to go on knowing you were never going to let me make love to you, Barbie?" Cheryl asked interrupting.

The visitor took in everything as he listened to their words and felt their powerful emotions.

"Cher, come on. We didn't plan this. I swear it was like I had no choice," Chuck began.

"So are you saying you had some sort of fit and raped Barbie?"

"That is not what happened," Barbara added as she wriggled into her dress.

"Hon, I knew that. I don't think I ever saw a girl look as happily freshly fucked as you do right now," Cheryl said with a snarl.

"I just meant the same uncontrollable urges hit me. If I didn't know better I would think you had some aphrodisiac incense burning in here."

"Shit, Barbie, Chucky's big cock and your horny straight cunt was all you two needed. Hell the first thing you told me when you got here was that you wanted to fuck him," She said hurt more than angry.

"Cheryl, please..." Barbara started to protest.

"Cher, give us a break," Chuck interrupted, "I don't think your new friend really needs to hear that. How did you two meet anyway?"

"Oh, god yeah sorry, Bobbie. Um we happened on each other down by the river," Cheryl started to explain.

Realizing how strange it sounded to happen upon a lone female stranger at the river she stopped unsure how to continue. She wasn't sure that the woman would want even more strangers knowing her private business. The visitor sensed her uncertainty.

"Yes, your friend was kind enough to rescue me. I had a fight with a man and he abandoned me."

"Damn what a fucking jerk!" Barbara exclaimed.

"Yeah no shit. Anyway I offered Bobbie a bed for the night."

"That's our Cher always looking out for the other guy. Well I guess I better finish getting dressed and head home. I am sorry about how you found us, Cher. Maybe some day you will let me try to explain," Chuck who was still standing there in just his pants said.

The idea of the male leaving disturbed the visitor. He had hoped to have all three of his subjects sleeping in the house that night. In his short time on earth he had learned that humans completely lowered their defenses during rest periods. Being in the same house with sleeping humans would give him all night to probe their unshielded minds.

"Don't worry about it Chucky. I am sure I way overreacted. It just was a bad night for me to see your naked hairy ass on top of Barbara," Cheryl said sincerely.

As the visitor tried to think of some way to prevent the male from leaving a brilliant flash of light flooded the room. That was instantly followed by an intense clasp of thunder that shook the windows of the old house.

"Shit, I better get moving before the rain comes. My car is all the way down at the main municipal lot," Chuck said as he pulled his shirt on.

"Too late," Cheryl said as the sounds of a driving rain crashing into the house mixed with the roaring of the wind.

"You can't walk in this storm. I will drive you, Chuck," Barbara said not really wanting to go out herself.

"Don't be ridiculous! No one should be out there even in a car. You can sleep in my brother's old room, Chuck. Unless you two would be happier together."

Cheryl's brother who was two years older than her had run away from home when she was fourteen. Their father had always been very tough on him whereas he had doted on Cheryl. It was almost ten years before Cheryl heard from her big brother after he left home. It was shortly after their father had died and their mother had been institutionalized that he came back to town. Their mother had never recovered from losing her son. Cheryl forgave her brother after he told her about being abused by their father. They stayed in touch after that but he never came back to Radcliff again. His bedroom still looked like it did the day he ran away. Cheryl couldn't bring herself to dismantle the shrine her mother kept to her lost son.

"You sure Cher? You already got plenty of company."

"It is a big house, plenty of room. Besides you aren't company, your family Chucky. Now should I break out the twin sheets or you two want to bunk together."

Barbara and Chuck both felt that they were facing a dilemma with no good solution. The visitor who had just caught another break did not understand the confused thoughts he was feeling. He was also having great difficulty dealing with maintaining his female appearance and monitoring the thoughts of three humans, even in such close proximity. He was finding that the longer he remained in female form the more female emotions he was acquiring. Having to control his appearance and the fluctuating emotions he was experiencing as a female was hindering his ability to properly observe his subjects. Sending mental signals to them was hopeless. He wanted to get the male and the dark-haired female to share a bed. However, he could only let nature take its course. There were two reasons he preferred the couple to share a room. The first was the chance to observe close hand another mating. The second and more important reason was what he perceived might be the blonde's reaction to that situation. He hypothesized that due to her longing and jealousy she might turn to the other available female, Bobbie for comfort. That would afford him the opportunity to observe and experience the inexplicable same sex mating. He had captured images from the blonde's mind but still could not conceive that human's actually regularly engaged in such activities. But the visitor was not to catch another break just yet.

"Um Cheryl, you are being very generous and I can't deny I am tempted. But I think under the circumstances that it would be best if Chuck and I slept in separate rooms. Whatever happened earlier really was strange. I have never ever had sexual urges that strong," Barbara said truthfully.

"Ok, it is settled then. I will go dig out some sheets and fix up beds for Bobbie and Chuck. Bobbie if you want to come with me I can find something more comfortable for you to sleep in. Chucky maybe you can carry Barb's suitcase up to my parent's old room. I think you might find some of my dad's old pajamas that will sort of fit you. After we all get changed we can have an old fashioned pajama party," Cheryl said.

Cheryl took Bobbie to her room while Chuck and Barbara went to Cheryl's parent's old room. Cheryl found a pair of pink lounging pajamas for Bobbie. The visitor began to remove the clothes from the female body without seeking any privacy. Cheryl was a little surprised as she was not accustomed to such little modesty. But since she was curious about her new acquaintances body she just tried making small talk while she watched Bobbie undress. She couldn't contain her surprise when Bobbie slipped off her jeans and panties. Since he hadn't planned on assuming the female form, the visitor had not researched the grooming habits of human females. On the spur of the moment he had created a beautiful female form exactly as nature intended it to appear. While the hair was not thick or coarse its dark color made it stand out on Bobbie's pale skin. Cheryl had never seen a woman that did not shave her legs and found it oddly erotic.

"Oh my..er I am sorry," Cheryl said nervously.

"Is something wrong?" Bobbie asked as she struggled to unclasp her bra.

"Oh um no. Here let me help you," Cheryl replied as she moved behind the all but naked woman. "I um have just never seen a woman that did not shave."

"I don't understand," The woman asked as Cheryl dropped the bra on her bed.

Cheryl reached for the snap of her own jeans while trying to explain, "I guess it would be easier to show you."

Cheryl who also shaved her pubic hair down to a tiny short patch removed her jeans and panties in one quick motion.

"Do all women remove their hair?" The visitor asked aloud so astounded that he forgot his role.

"All the ones I know do," Cheryl replied wondering where Bobbie was from that she didn't know about shaving.

"I am sorry; I hope my appearance doesn't repulse you."

"Oh no not at all. I am the one that should apologize. I actually find it sexy. Would you think me too weird if I asked to touch your leg?"

"I guess it would be ok, if I could touch yours too."

Without answering her, Cheryl reached out and lightly touched Bobbie's thigh. She was surprised to find the hair was soft unlike the young men she had touched in her youth. The visitor was stunned by the sensation Cheryl's touch caused. Even though the visitor was concerned about the reaction, Bobbie touched and caressed Cheryl's thigh.

"Oh that feels good, Bobbie," Cheryl sighed.

The visitor was losing objectivity. He knew he should disengage from the activity but the feelings were powerful. Strange new desires were welling up deep within his human body. Suddenly Cheryl took Bobbie in her arms and began kissing her deeply. The visitor's senses were swirling. New emotions and sensations were blinding the creature's ability to maintain his composure. He did not know it but it was a good thing Cheryl had her eyes closed. His face was fading in out; its appearance somewhere between Bobbie and his own natural face. Cheryl worked her fingers through the mass of hair that surrounded Bobbie's sex and found her wet slit. The visitor's senses were suddenly blinded with light when Cheryl's fingers entered Bobbie's body. Bobbie gasped when Cheryl touched her virgin clit while gently fingering her quivering pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgragggeratttttttttttttttttttttttttttbana," The visitor moaned in a guttural very un-humanlike manner.

Bobbie's orgasm while similarly pleasurable to the one the visitor had in the bushes earlier felt very different. The gush of fluids flowing from the female's vagina created a totally different sensation then the eruption of male cum that sprang from his penis. The visitor instantly understood much about human sexuality. What on the surface is an activity intended to procreate the species is to human thinking more a recreational and pleasure activity. His mind melded with Cheryl's as Bobbie's body experienced a series of powerful orgasms. Humans did not mate to produce offspring. Their nature was such that the most pleasurable experience they could know was an act that would insure the survival of the species. He thought it a wonderful natural primitive solution to a nearly universal problem amongst higher order species.

He knew that Cheryl too was feeling pleasure. There was benefit in the giving he learned. He managed to regain control and Bobbie's fingers slid up Cheryl's thigh and awkwardly entered the blond female's birth canal. The visitor was forced to release Cheryl's mind. He felt a morphing sensation. His innate maleness was attempting to assert itself and force the emergence of male genitalia. The visitor could not allow that to happen. Cheryl grabbed Bobbie's wrist.

"Careful..go slow and easy.." Cheryl said in response to the rough handling of her pussy.

"Oh, I am sorry..I don't know how to do this," Bobbie said.

"You don't have to do anything."

The visitor was happy for the break. He needed time to regain control over his body. He could not allow the female body he was displaying to suddenly sprout male genitalia. The sudden materialization of a human cock would cause damage to his investigation and the visitor had no way of controlling the appearance of the cock that might spontaneously emerge. He would have to kill the blond female and quite likely the others too if she witnessed the growth of an alien cock.

"But aren't I expected to reciprocate?" Bobbie asked in a confused tone.

"Honey, nothing is expected of you. Maybe we should get dressed and join the others. Later tonight or tomorrow if you want to do something than I will teach you, ok?"

"Yes, you are very kind. Thank you."

They quickly dressed. As soon as Bobbie had the pajama pants on the hair on her legs vanished and her pubic hair formed into a neatly trimmed bush. The visitor intended for the next person to see Bobbie naked to be Chuck. He realized from Cheryl that human females had special grooming rituals. He didn't want to displease Chuck.

Meanwhile in the other room, Chuck was rummaging through a dresser that was still filled with Cheryl's father's old clothes. He managed to find an old fashioned pair of pajamas that he thought looked like the property of the guy on Father Knows Best. He tossed the cotton pajamas on the bed and began to undress without a thought to Barbara who was looking in her suitcase for something to wear to the pajama party.

"Damn you always strip down in mixed company?" She asked when she looked up and saw he only had his boxer left to go.

"Shit, sorry, I figured even if we hadn't just fucked each other's brains out that we were close enough not to be modest," He said with a wink and laugh.

"Yeah we have seen everything there is to see. I was just yanking your chain. But we do need to be a bit more discrete. Christ just before you arrived Cheryl was telling me that she has had sexual desires for me since like forever. She must have felt like shit walking in on that scene."

"Yeah, that sucks. I hate that it hurt her so much. What the hell was that anyway? I never had that much heat and desire."

"I don't know. God I was hoping we might get together while I was here. But geez that was weird looking back. I have never wanted anything as bad as I wanted your cock inside me."

They both fell silent. She watched as he lowered his boxers. She hadn't really looked at him earlier. He knew she was looking him over and just stood there enjoying the feel of her eyes lusting over his naked body. He had not known many women that actually like looking at naked men and thought it was very hot that Barbara seemed to like looking at his body.

"Well is this going to be a two way show?" He asked.

She pulled the sundress over her head, which was the only thing she was wearing. He involuntarily let out a little whistle.

"Damn you are so hot," He said softly as he walked toward her. "I am sorry our first time was so unusual. I want to make love to you slowly for a long time."

He took her in his arms and kissed her as their naked bodies pressed together.

"Please, Chuck, not now. Cheryl and her new friend will be wondering what we are doing."

"Ok, but I am off tomorrow. Make an excuse to get away from Cheryl and spend the afternoon at my place, please. I want to show you the real me in bed. Not that lust crazed man that you screwed earlier."

"I will, I want you to see the real me too. I swear I am not some wanton slut."

They quickly put on their pajamas and headed for the living room. Cheryl and Bobbie joined them a minute later. They ended up drinking wine and playing Monopoly late into the night. None of the humans could believe that Bobbie had never played Monopoly. They found out she was a quick learner however. Around two am they went off to their individual bedrooms.

Fifteen minutes after he went to sleep Chuck awoke to find a naked woman climbing into his bed. In the dark he assumed that Barbara had changed her mind and decided not to wait until the next afternoon for a repeat fuck. The visitor was able to read Chuck's every thought and emotion while maintaining total female form. Somehow having sex with a male did not cause the same reaction he felt with Cheryl. The visitor experienced three new sensations that night. Still thinking he was with Barbara, Chuck used his tongue and lips to bring Bobbie to multiple peaks. Thinking that oral stimulation of the genitals was a common human behavior, the visitor had Bobbie fellate Chuck. Though it was an awkward unskilled attempt at cock sucking Chuck still came in Bobbie's mouth. The visitor's final new experience occurred after Chuck recovered from his first orgasm. When Chuck climbed atop his partner and slipped his cock inside Bobbie's pussy the visitor felt all that a female feels when mating. At that point it took a great deal of concentration to suppress the morph and the visitor had to give up listening to Chuck's thoughts. Chuck's eyes flew wide open and he realized for the first time who he was really fucking as his cock erupted inside Bobbie's pussy.