The Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should eat before the food gets colder," She said wiping her eyes.

Her sadness troubled him. Sharing joyful emotions with humans was pleasant their darker emotions caused much pain. He wondered how bad the pain could become. That was one question that he hoped would remain unanswered. As they ate Barbara kept getting the oddest feeling. She felt like Chuck was not really Chuck. It was almost like a bad movie where someone's identical twin replaces them. She had known Chuck since he was a little kid and knew he didn't have a twin. She also knew it was impossible for anyone with even a slightly different genetic code to be a perfect replica of another person. She couldn't even really grasp exactly what was causing the odd feeling; it was just a word choice here and there or an occasional gesture that seemed wrong. She decided that the feelings must be due to the long stretch of time since she had last seen him.

The other thing that was troubling her was the certainty that she was rapidly falling in love with the man across from her at he table. She had spent years guarding her feelings and being careful not to fall for any guy. She had been hurt too many times in the past. Not that she thought Chuck was out to hurt her. But she had no idea if he thought what was happening was anything more than a weekend fling. As they cleared away the paper plates and disposable eating utensils she resolved to ask him. She simply couldn't let herself fall head over heels for a guy that was just out for a little fun. When she ran into him the day before that was exactly what she had in mind, a weekend of fun noncommittal sex.

They took the half finished bottle of wine they had been sharing at dinner and moved to Chuck's old, well worn sofa. It felt perfectly natural to her when she slipped into his arms. She couldn't remember when she last felt so comfortable. The visitor also felt very comfortable. He was experiencing many new sensations and thoughts. He tried to probe the female's mind again but her thoughts were too muddled with some unknown combination of emotions to be decipherable. His own thoughts and analytical abilities seemed to be under assault from unknown forces within his brain. His acute senses detected activity in long unused synapses. These areas of his brain were just vestiges of his ancestral species. Basic anatomy class had taught them that they were parts that were unneeded and no longer functioned. He wondered if that teaching was a lie or just a mistaken truth.

Barbara kissed Chuck's cheek and then began speaking in a tone barely above a whisper, "Chuck, I think we need to talk."

"What about, Barbie?"

"About what this weekend means to you."

"I am not sure what you mean," The visitor replied honestly.

His words were rapidly becoming a mixture of his own and Chuck's thoughts. He knew that Chuck cared for as well as desired the female but that it was not the deep kind of caring that humans called love. He did not know that it was in fact the beginnings of love. However, he did have his own feelings about the woman. She was the first creature of any kind for whom he felt sexual attraction. He had allowed feelings to develop that his species had eliminated long ago.

"I mean, dear man, are we just playing and having fun this weekend, or is there something more happening?"

The visitor answered as himself, "It seems to be something more than playing to me."

"Me too," She cooed even though his phrasing seemed almost bizarre.

She did not want to press him. It felt too good being with a man that wanted more than to just get his rocks off. She pressed her body into him as she brushed her lips across his. Her actions made the visitor's spine tingle. She moved her lips across his freshly shaven cheek touching his skin with barely more than her breath. He gasped when she flicked her tongue across his ear and her warm breath cascaded down his neck. Barbara thought it an odd unhuman-like sound, but it was clearly born of pleasure so she continued. The tip of her tongue danced around the ridges of his ear eliciting moans and sighs clearly indicating he was enjoying the sensations. The visitor was amazed that such a simple and unusual activity could bring such pleasure.

He felt his cock growing as the female's actions caused sexual desire to rise within him. He wondered if it would appear as a human cock or that of his ancestors when it was revealed. He could not chance her seeing the huge multicolored genitals of his species. It would certainly repulse her. Yet he could not deny himself the pleasures of mating with her again. Using Chuck's memories the visitor reached between them and began gently fondling Barbara's braless breasts through the cotton top she wore. He discovered that an action he had thought was only intended to give the female pleasure gave him even more pleasure. His cock was crammed uncomfortably in his pants. He wanted to shed his clothing; something he could do with just a thought. But he could not without her knowing he was not of her world. He whispered something about taking off clothes. She took it as a request and reached for the hem of her shirt. She pulled the fabric over her head and tossed it away exposing her milky orbs. Suddenly he craved having his mouth on the dark center of her nourishing organs. He dropped his head and sucked on her lustfully. As he ravaged her tits, she began to fumble with his belt and zipper. The visitor regained his senses enough to suggest that he help her with the task. He quickly shed his shirt and pants while she wiggled out of her skirt and panties. Before removing his underwear he extinguished the lamp making it too dark for her to see more than an outline of his cock.

"Are you shy, baby?" She asked playfully as she reached out for his cock.

The texture felt a bit odd to her but she had enough experience to know that each cock seemed to have its own personality. She assumed the bumpy texture was due to his cock being unusually veiny. She knew from the way he had stretched her pussy the previous night that he was very large so the size did not surprise her. He knew that the human was fondling a cock unlike any she had known before. She leaned forward and kissed the fat head of the multicolored beast that to her was only a shadow in the dark. She licked up and down his shaft thrilled to hear his moans. When she reached the base of the huge cock she was surprised to find that his balls were hairless and very small compared to his cock. As she sucked his little eggs she did not think he had shaved them. It felt like he had simply never grown hair there.

He gasped at the first touch of her lips to his delicate sack, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"You like that baby?" She purred.

"Oh yes..wow," He managed to answer nearly totally loosing control of his words.

She moved back up his shaft and tried to stretch her lips around his pulsating cock head. She only managed to get a small portion of his cock in her mouth. It was enough to send him over the edge. She drank down every drop of the flowing green cum that the visitor's cock poured into her mouth. She was determined not to let a single bit escape her lips as she listened to the odd guttural cries of her lover orgasming. When he finished cumming he reached down and pulled her up into his arms like she was no heavier than a rag doll.

"Oh fuck, yes!" She screamed as he impaled her on his still solid cock.

She wrapped her legs around him and put her arms around his neck. She held on to him tightly as he began to buck like some wild creature. His cock felt huge inside her and she seemed to be able feel every ripple of his veiny shaft. She had never felt such intense sensations while being fucked. The visitor allowed himself to become lost in mating with the human female. He was no longer Chuck nor was he as nature had made him. He had become some sort of a hybrid combining his natural characteristics with human traits. His howling was clearly unearthly. But Barbara was too lost in a passionate sexual frenzy to notice. As another orgasm overtook her, another mighty thrust sent the couple tumbling to the sofa. She loved the feel of his strong body pinning her down as he continued to fill her spasming cunt with his massive alien cock.

When he came she felt like a hose had been turned on inside her pussy. Thick cum splashed inside her and flowed into her womb. His odd moans of erotic abandon caused her eyes to fly wide open. In the dim light she saw for the first time the visitor's true appearance. The thing atop and in her was both frightening and fascinating. He was humanlike but clearly not of her world. She wanted to scream but it seemed her vocal cords were frozen. In another moment see realized other than her pussy paralysis had spread over her entire body.

She blinked trying to drive away the image. She assumed that the power of her orgasm must have cause hallucinations. She was making love to Chuck, not some horrid creature. Could it be that like the day before she had blacked out and was dreaming she wondered? A moment later the visitor regained control and once again the blurry image Barbara saw was that of Chuck's sweet smiling face. He was panting and sweat dripped from his forehead. She could still feel his cock inside her. His astonishing size still filled and stretched her as if his cock had not begun to deflate at all. She strained to bring her lips to his.

"You are amazing, baby," She purred as their lips brushed together.

"Oh, wow, I have never felt this good in my life," The visitor said honestly in a deeper tone than Barbara had ever heard Chuck use.

She chose not to question anything. She did not dare interfere with events. She was far too happy to risk ruining what felt like the best thing that had happened to her in a very long time.

Below them, trapped in a nearly lifeless body, Chuck was suffering what at first he thought to be a nightmare. He was aware of odd vaguely sexual ethereal sounds in the house. He was certain he had heard Barbara having sex somewhere nearby. He recalled the feeling of having someone or something inside his head. He could not feel his body or even remember how to make a single muscle twitch. He was alone and cold. He imagined that he was feeling what it was like to lay in ones grave. But that wasn't possible. Were he dead he would feel nothing. He struggled to regain his last waking memory. The shower..no he had never made it there. He remembered the sharp pain. He screamed silently as a word filled his brain; stroke.

The sexual sounds stopped. For several minutes there was nothing but silence and the vast void of his mind for Chuck. The next thing he heard did not make sense. There were footsteps above him. He began to wonder where he could be that people were above him. It was certainly not his bed or the floor of the bathroom. He could feel a chill and dampness so it was unlikely he was in a hospital. He did not think that he was blind so he decided he must be in an unlit windowless place. The question of how he got from his bathroom to his current location plagued him even more then the question of his current location.

Upstairs the visitor was once again in complete control. His cock had gone flaccid and returned to human form. No one, not even one intimately familiar with Chuck's most private parts could think he was any other than Chuck. He did not bother to dress when he went to the kitchen to get Barbara a drink. When he returned the light was on and Barbara still nude was curled up on one side of the sofa with her legs drawn up and held to her body by her arms.

"I hope you don't mind, I wanted to see you; all of you, naked. God you are a gorgeous man!" She said as he handed her the glass.

"I do not mind at all. I like the way you look at me. Most women do not seem to like looking at men unclothed," The visitor replied borrowing Chuck's thoughts as he sat down next to her. "I feel very lucky to be with you. It is not only that you are beautiful and an amazing lover. You are so wonderful. I have never felt so good with anyone before."

He knew that his mind was become increasing confused. His words reflected a mixture of Chuck and himself. He wondered what he would become if he allowed things to continue. When Barbara set her glass down, he leaned over and kissed her softly. As they held each other she whispered in his ear.

"Maybe you figured this out already, but I want to say it anyway. I am falling in love with you."

The visitor ignored the alarm bells ringing in his head. He had been strongly warned about the dangers of emotion. Though love was a little understood human trait studying it was avoided due its intense nature. Such strong emotion was a fearsome thing to his species. Or at least that is what he was made to believe. The visitor had to draw on what he had copied from Chuck's mind to gain an understanding of his situation. If Chuck was representative, love was a good, pleasant thing. It was something Chuck desired to get from Barbara. It was something Chuck was beginning to feel for her. The visitor acknowledged that it was a feeling that was growing in him also.

"That makes me very happy," He said sincerely as he caressed her bare shoulder.

She smiled at him, glad that he had not simply come back with an I love you too type line. She preferred guys that were a bit reserved with the L word. It was too often used to get a woman into bed. She did not want her pussy to be a trophy and her heart a casualty.

After another kiss he added, "Fate has blessed me by bringing you to me. I hope you are going to stay."

"Well, I am certainly staying the night and if Cheryl doesn't come around the next couple of days. After that I have to get back to the city and my job. But considering the way I feel and those fates that want us together it seems we will have to find a way to work this out. Now how about you take me to bed and let me sleep in your arms."

"That sounds wonderful and reminds me a need to make a call. I am feeling a touch of sickness coming on," He said with a mischievous grin.

He called a fellow officer to get coverage for the next two days and then carried her to bed.

Dr. Dennis Appleton was driving out Riverside Parkway from the city. He stopped every few miles to take new readings. He found what he believed to be a marker left behind by the alien craft. It was only a trace reading of an element that did not belong in that area. The further away from the city he got the stronger the readings were. He was certain he was on the trail of the most fantastic discovery of all time. If it was as he suspected, a piloted spacecraft, then there was likely an alien in the vicinity.

While he did not think that an extraterrestrial being would look human, Dennis assumed like most sci-fi writers that they would share similar characteristics. Bi-lateral creatures that walked upright and had appendages useful for manipulating tools seemed almost a prerequisite for intelligent life. Then again he thought that he might be dealing with a fish-like creature and that is why the craft landed in water. There were so many questions to be answered and he had so few resources. He continued to take readings until shortly after he passed the turnoff for the small hamlet of Radcliff.

There was not even a trace of the element at his next stop. Dennis began to back track taking readings more frequently until he found the trails end. Whatever left the markers had abandoned the river near Radcliff. The young researcher pulled off the parkway and found a place to leave his car at a park by the river. Whatever had left the trace element markings had left a clear trail into Radcliff. Dennis found himself standing on Main Street in front of The Olde Town Boarding House. The readings there were stronger than they had been anyplace else. Since it was late he decided to take a room for the night. The older gentleman who was handling the overnight duty was not happy about being awakened to register a stranger with no luggage. However, he was satisfied with Dennis's story about a broken down car on the parkway and walking into town.

The next morning the visitor awoke with a start. He had allowed himself to totally relax while in bed with the human female. He hadn't rested that deeply since coming to earth. Even alone in his room at the boarding house he had not dared let himself relax completely. He knew it had been a mistake to do so that night. He looked first at the naked human female next to him and then at his own body. He saw there a body that was partially human and partially his natural state. He was glad he had awoken before his companion. The visitor concentrated and the non-human parts of his body faded away and were replaced with human features. The last thing to morph was his large multicolored phallus.

As Barbara began to stir, the visitor's mind was assaulted with images and strong emotions. Some of what he was sensing were dreams the female was having. There were erotic images and overwhelming good feelings along with love emanating from her. But there were other thoughts and emotions that were not hers. He felt great fear and desperation. There was also very active deduction along with the fearful emotions. When Barbara opened her eyes and greeted him with smile, the visitor finally grasped the source of the other thoughts and feelings. With his mind freed of Barbara's dreams he could concentrate on the other; the male was conscious! Though still paralyzed and unable to speak his mind had returned and soon he would regain other functions.

"Good morning, baby. Barbara said softly as she leaned toward him for a kiss.

Her lips cut off his response and temporarily stopped him from thinking about the male human on the lower level. As they kissed and their naked bodies pressed together, the visitor's human cock quickly responded.

"Mmmmmmm, you are one horny stud, baby. I thought I wore this guy out last night," Barbara said as she fondled his growing cock.

The idea of a cock being worn out was foreign to the visitor until he found references to human sexual stamina in Chuck's memories.

He smiled and said, "I think I would always be ready to make love to you, Barbara."

The words were the visitor's not Chuck's. Despite all his training and warnings he was going further down a path he imagined could lead to his destruction. He could not stop himself. He had allowed a crack in the dam that held his ancient emotions in check. The crack was growing and threatening to become a full breach. He had no clue as to what it would mean to allow a torrent of emotions to flood his being. Barbara suggested they share the shower. The visitor happily agreed after recalling a happy memory of Chuck's about mating in a shower.

By the time the couple finished washing each other's bodies they were both ready to copulate. Using Chuck's memories as a guide the visitor grabbed Barbara's hips and turned her around facing the tile wall. She just managed to brace herself with her palms on the tile when he moved his throbbing cock into position. She bent slightly and pushed her ass back toward him to accept his assault. He drove the full length of his human cock into her waiting pussy.

"Oh god, Chuck, your cock feels so good inside me!" She cried out as he began humping her from behind.

As he knew was going to happen every time he mated with the female the visitor's cock morphed and began to grow inside her. He fucked her so forcefully with his huge cock that she was lifted from the ground and pressed against the tile. Waves of orgasm racked her body as the visitor's alien cock ravaged her convulsing cunt.

Two stories below, Chuck heard her impassioned screams. At first he thought someone was in trouble, possibly being hurt very badly. After a couple of minutes he realized what he was hearing were not the sounds of distress but those of a woman enjoying sexual bliss. After a few more minutes his slowly recovering mind indentified the woman as Barbara. She was somewhere near by being fucked and she was enjoying it. How long had he been out he wondered. To him it seemed like almost no time had passed since he made love to Barbara. But now she was fucking some other guy or was it Cher maybe. He thought he was on the verge of loosing his mind when he heard her call out his name.

1...34567...10