The Visitor

Story Info
A young women has a visitor in the night.
1.8k words
3.53
29k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orexis
Orexis
325 Followers

The sexual usage by the "Visitor" continues, almost nightly.

Carly Boyette didn't know what to do. She awoke haggard and unrested. This was usual anymore. She wasn't the party girl every one at work was beginning to assume she was; figuring she was staying out late every night and that was why she looked haggard and couldn't concentrate during the day most of the time.

In reality this wasn't too far from the truth, but not at all within Carly's control. She stayed tired all the time and had adjusted her bedtime earlier to nine p.m., though that actually only made things worse. The visitor only came once she was asleep. Then it was almost every night. Once he arrived he wouldn't let Carly rest for the balance of the night. He skipped three to five days each month. They always came clustered together. He would come in the night every night, then suddenly he wouldn't show up for several nights in a row then he would start coming every night again.

The activities were pretty much the same every night. Last night was a good example.

Carly had noted the time as 9:05 when she switched off the light and wearily laid back to go to sleep. She had obtained a prescription for some sleeping pills from her doctor and had taken a capsule 20 minutes earlier. The doctor had performed all manner of tests on Carly and had ruled out narcolepsy and other similar disorders.

They had tried all sorts of regimens to adjust her brain chemistry. The doctor had told her, sleep disorders were usually the result of norepinephrine deficiency in the brain and had prescribed Welbutrin. It worked for about a week, but her sleeplessness returned. He had added a seritonin stimulator and when that combination only worked for a couple of weeks a melatonin stimulator. Her prescription bill was now up to $300 a month and she couldn't afford that. She told the doctor she thought his efforts at the source of the problem were good, but she just needed some sleeping pills. The doctor didn't think that was the right approach, but gave her instructions on how to wean off the other drugs without risking depression and prescribed one of the newer sleeping pills that showed limited tendency toward addiction and abuse.

She felt the sleep begin to overtake her as her head nestled into the soft, fluffy pillow.

She had drifted off to sleep but awakened when she felt the usual indicators that he had arrived. The clock at her bedside read 9:43. She couldn't see him most of the time, and only sensed and saw evidence of his presence. When she did see what she thought was him, it was only a wisp of smoke or fog. When he arrived the first thing she noted was the feeling of someone's weight coming down on the bed.

Next she would feel her clothing being removed. She only wore panties and a tee to bed, so it wasn't hard or long until she was naked. She had tried wearing more clothing to bed and it had seemed to irritate him, so she didn't do that anymore. Then she would feel him begin to manipulate her body. His hands and mouth, if that is what they were, would begin to manipulate her breasts until her nipples were stiff and erect. He was a maestro in how he used her body and it would be extremely pleasant if it weren't for the fact it wasn't with her permission.

She couldn't move while this was going on and that meant she couldn't resist. It didn't really matter that she couldn't move because she couldn't see who was abusing her anyway. She could on occasion see her breasts being manipulated. It even looked like a hand was applying pressure to her breasts as a ring of indentations roughly the same as a hand would make when squeezing her breasts would appear on her breast flesh. Then when she thought the pain of the squeezing sensation on her breasts would be too much for her to stand any longer it would stop. Then she would see and feel her nipples as if they were being pinched, pulled and twisted.

Usually the 'thing' would move to her thighs next and start performing cunnilingus on her, though not always. He was very talented in his oral skills, but his tongue was cold and dry, not warm and wet. It felt almost like ice was being rubbed on her crotch. Then he would move up her body and have intercourse with Carly. This was pretty standard male-superior sex, though he would slam her hard, bruising her inner thighs, and occasionally he would raise her legs in the air as if they were on his shoulders while he used her. The penis he used on her was cold like the tongue, not warm like a humans.

He was slow and methodical, as if he were making love to her except for the roughness, and the sex would continue until the first light streamed across the horizon. Then Carly would get 60-90 minutes of sleep before the alarm summoned her to begin the day.

Though 23 Carly was still a virgin. In her mind there were just too many diseases to be screwing around and when you coupled the moral pluses to retaining her virginity for so long, it was win-win in her mind, so she had endured through high school and college and kept her virginity.

After the first night with the visitor, Carly went to see her gynecologist. Her doctor confirmed her vagina looked as if it had been used for rough sex, except that her hymen was still intact. He also noted the dark blue bruises on her inner thighs. And the handprint bruises on her breasts. But there was no indication of her having been penetrated except for bruising at the entrance of her vagina. He suggested in a round about way that perhaps Carly was having psychotic episodes and the injuries were self-inflicted in some unconscious masochistic way. She recommended Carly seek professional psychiatric help. Carly protested.

"Dr., I am not crazy." She insisted adamantly.

"No one said you were crazy Miss Boyette. A person can be perfectly sane, but with some crossed wires in the brain have episodes where they act and respond in different-from-ordinary or even inappropriate ways. This probably explains the sleeplessness, too. This isn't my field, but I think you should consider it as a possibility and seek help from someone in the field, if for no other reason than to rule it out so you don't injure yourself seriously if that is the case. If you want I can get you a referral."

That night the visitor acted differently. The first night, his technique was slow and methodical as if he were making love, but the night after she went to the doctor he was even rougher. After he undressed her, he didn't start making slow methodical love to her. Instead Carly was thrown around the room as he thoroughly used and repeatedly sodomized her both orally and anally. At one point Carly felt like her hands were tied at the wrists and she was suspended from the ceiling. At regular intervals it felt like leather was cutting into her flesh on her back, thighs, and buttocks. Carly knew she was lying on the bed unable to move at the moment, but it felt like she was suspended from the ceiling and being beaten. She could feel the pain of the lashes as they were administered. At times she would cry out,

"Please stop. What have I done to deserve this. Please STOP!!!!!!!!!!"

Her mouth and voice were the only things that worked at times like these. Otherwise, she was totally helpless. The pain of the lashes was extreme, but after several hours, Carly had learned how to endure it and found that in some weird, warped way it wasn't all that bad if one focused on the warm afterglow of the lashes rather than the pain of the lash.

The next morning, she had deep bruises around her wrists and all over her body so she called in sick. Her back looked like a whip or belt had been used on it roughly.

The next night his method was slow and methodical again, though he was still rough which was becoming apparent as his style. On nights when Carly did anything to counter the visitor, he would treat her rough like she was being punished. On other nights, so most the times, he was slow and methodical.

At her regular annual mini-physical, the doctor noted she was a little bit anemic and gave her a prescription for specially formulated vitamins. She hadn't had to disrobe for the physical, so bruises from the latest night's activities weren't visible. By this time Carly was afraid to discuss it with anyone. She knew a night of punishment would be the result if she did. So she was thankful for not having to explain the bruises.

Carly had gone to a catholic priest to ask for his help. He wasn't of much help and that night the visitor punished her particularly hard. He punished her especially hard again when she downloaded a Bible program from the Internet and started reading passages that were written describing ceremonies of exorcism and the like. Not only had he worked her over really hard that night, her computer was a blob of melted plastic and circuit boards the next morning So she had learned to let things ride and not to discuss it with anyone. She was beginning to accept there might be nothing she could do to stop the abuse by the "Visitor." She even went to be nude one night, resigned to "Why fight it."

He started out in his usual slow methodical manner, but when he discovered she was nude, he punished her harshly, like he had after she visited the priest. The next morning she had to call in sick again. Either he enjoyed undressing Carly or he was trying to tell her she was to take no initiative in regard to his visits, good or bad. So Carly stopped doing anything other than going to bed and awaiting his appearance.

Carly had thought perhaps the visitor was somehow linked to her apartment and considered moving. She thought to test the theory by staying at a friend's for a few days. On the third day she was away, the visitor found her. He used and sodomized both girls all night and then punished Carly the next night once she had returned to her apartment. Her girlfriend never reported the event, because like Carly she didn't think she would be taken seriously. Besides she had found the rough use a pleasurable sexual outlet. She wasn't a virgin like Carly and no stranger to sex some of it in the kinkier side of the past time.

Carly felt her life was potentially in danger and so had learned to not try to avoid what appeared to be inevitable. So,

The sexual usage by the "Visitor" continues, almost nightly.

Orexis
Orexis
325 Followers