The Visitor

Story Info
Aussie Airbnb host hooks up with handsome black guest.
817 words
17.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Olympia Panagaris couldn't believe her eyes.

For the past two nights, she had heard odd noises coming from the room where Robin Hall was staying. The handsome American, who was staying at her Moorebank home during his vacation in Sydney, was always polite and respectful, never showing a hint of the obnoxious behavior she had seen from other Americans in the six months since she had begun to list her house on Airbnb. The noises couldn't have been what they could have been...could they?

Robin never even flirted with her. He certainly never tried to grope her when her husband, Michael, wasn't around. Robin was a decent, clean-cut black man from North Carolina, a successful businessman who had wanted to visit Australia for years. He seemed almost asexual, not saying a word about the beautiful morning hosts on Channel Seven or Channel Ten. He never said anything about the gorgeous Aussie women he must have seen while out and about. Nothing.

That night, the curiosity got to her. She knew it was rude to intrude on the privacy of a guest, but she had to know what was going on.

She stood outside his door and heard the panting. She had to know. She just had to know.

She pushed the door open.

Her eyes fell upon Robin's muscular naked body, a hard black cock being stroked furiously as he stared at a photo album.

Oh shit, Olympia thought.

Robin didn't even stop himself, so consumed by the images in front of him. He had found the photo album in a desk drawer while putting away one of his small travel bags. The album contained old semi-nude and nude photos of Olympia, taken by Michael between 2001 and 2006. Robin couldn't stop staring at a shot of Olympia wiggling her cute, large ass at the camera. '

"Excuse me?"

"Oh my God!" Robin yelled, shoving the photo album to the floor and jumping from the bed. Olympia's eyes could not move away from Robin's swollen cock.

"What were you looking at?"

"Uh, uh...your album. Your photo album."

Olympia was shocked.

"You're beautiful, ma'am. I--I couldn't help myself."

Robin gazed at her--her shoulder-length blonde hair, green eyes, large breasts, full figure. He wanted her badly.

"Look, I--"

"I know you're married, OK? But nobody has to know. I--I'd love to.."

"Mr. Hall, listen--"

"I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable--if you are, then I'll leave, I promise. But--my God, you're beautiful."

Robin's penis seemed to only get harder which each moment. He felt as though he had to have her.

Olympia felt herself being overcome by desire. Would it really be an affair if it happened just once? He was so handsome. She had never been with a black man before. And he had an awfully big cock, guaranteeing that she would be satisfied.

She stopped to catch her breath, then turned her back to him.

She looked down at the golden wedding ring Michael had placed upon her finger in 2000. This isn't right, she thought to herself...but it is. At least, for now.

She struggled to remove the ring from her finger before it finally came off. She placed it on the dresser and turned around.

"He won't be back until Thursday," she whispered.

"I'll be gone by then."

Slowly, she walked towards him, removing her pyjamas to expose her body to him. Robin moved towards her, kissing every inch of her bare skin frantically. Within just a few moments, they were both nude and on the guest bed, making frenzied love.

As he kissed, felt, licked, stroked and fucked her, Robin flashed back to a girl he had a crush on years ago--Anastasia Stamatos, who all the boys called the "Golden Greek" because of her long blonde hair, green eyes, big ass and gorgeous breasts. All the boys--black and white--wanted to get with Anastasia, but rumor had it that her father would never accept her dating a black guy, so the brothers were out of luck.

Mental images of Anastasia dominated Robin's wank bank, and as he made love to Olympia, he couldn't stop thinking of the girl he once had a crush on; at one point, he almost called Anastasia's name as he thrusted into Olympia.

The sensation of Robin's big black cock penetrating her pussy drove Olympia wild. This horny black guest was so passionate, so intense, so urgent in his fucking that she wished she had met him long before she had married Michael. By the time he pulled out and came all over her chest, she was fighting an urge to abandon her husband and follow this beautiful big-cocked black man back to America.

Robin left two days later, after one final kiss. Olympia put her wedding ring back on moments after he departed. Once she did so, she looked at it and wished Robin had given it to her.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Fucked Mom's Black Boyfriend Old black man fucks my wife and her mother in the same day.in Interracial Love
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
Son's Best Friend Sunbathing mom is surprised by her son's black friend.in Interracial Love
Renter BBC rents room.in Interracial Love
More Stories