The Visitor

Story Info
You are mine. I do what ever i want, and you like it.
5.6k words
3.89
25.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------HIM------

As you type this message I am already behind you. You don't see me. You feel only my hands grapping you. It's too late for you. I use force and throw you into the wall and I put my big body against you. You can't move as my hand reaches down, get a good grab of your underwear and pull it up. You start asking for pity.

"You little bitch cunt. Today you are nothing but my sex slave," I say to your ear while I start spanking your ass, making it red, while my hand keeps hitting you firm ass, making it even more red, my other hand relax the wedgie a bit and goes up, getting a good grip of your boobs and start playing with your erect nipple.

"So you like this bitch," I ask and my hand goes down hard on your ass for the last time, for now. My other hand keeps torturing you nipple while the other now goes to your soaking wet pussy and put two finger violently in and you start orgasming when you feel my big fat cock up again your asshole.

"So easy? Pathetic," I comment and I pinch your nipple hard as your climax dies down. The moment the last breath leaves your lungs, like your power I stop holding you and you go down from the orgasm. You turn around and look at me, pleading me.

"We only starting bitch. Now walk all fours," I command you and you flitch under my voice. You turn all fours and I get a good grab off your clothes. I tear your shorts and panties. I take the last and put it in your mouth. I make you take of your blouse from your hands, so the head is still in it, making it a leash, while I spit on your asshole and put two fingers in.

"When I finish with you, you will be nothing more than a cum bitch whore!"

------HER------

I moan loudly as you finger me realizing just how wet I really am. It doesn't take long for me to reach the edge and go over.

I'm out of breath and on the floor looking up at you, begging with my eyes for mercy. I know it's no use. I crawl over and wince in humiliation as you strip me almost naked.

I can taste my own juices and you stuff my wet panties into my mouth. I feel your wet fingers against my asshole and I attempt to protest through the gag, but I know it's no use.

------HIM------

I look down on you. I can make you whatever I want with just my fingers. I take hold of your shirt/leash and I start walking you to the bathroom. You are already so tired that I somehow drag you. We reach the bathroom and I kneel down on you.

"When I hear a moan, you will be punished more," and I grab you from your neck and make you rise. With a sudden move I tear your shirt and my mouth is on your nipple. My beard is grazing you and I hear a moan as my hand find their way to your pussy and ass and goes in violently.

I look up to you and I slap you.

"Now you will be punished severely," I said and I twist your nipple and you moan again.

"Into the shower, and do NOT move," I order.

Once you are in the shower I take your little filthy underwear out of your mouth and I make you wear it.

"You do what I say cunt, or else," I say again as I spit in your face and I slap your read nipples.

I make you keep your underwear up in a wedgie while I give you the showerhead in the other hand. I make you keep in against your pussy, hitting in with cold water.

"Stay!" I order and leave for 2 minutes.

------HER------

I can feel my heart beat fast in my chest as you kneel over me. Why is this turning me on so much? I feel your mouth take my nipple and your beard scratch the tender skin of my breast. I can't help but moan in pleasure through my gag.

I feel your fingers enter me hard and I wince, not having expected it. The slaps sting, but my pleasure is too high for me to notice. With my pussy wedgies and the cold stream of water hitting it, I realize just how easy it would be to cum.

I know that will only make things worse, so whenever I get close to the edge, I move the stream slightly to the side until I come down again as I stare at the door, for some reason finding myself anxiously waiting your return.

------HIM------

I go to the kitchen and get some things. I walk very slowly to you and when I reach the door I stop and hear you. I hear your taking small breaths and then regular. I understand what you have done. I am furious. I close the lights and darkness surrounds you. And you make a grave mistake. You speak.

"What?" you exclaim. You can't hear me and you don't see me. The slap is fast and you didn't expect it.

"You bitch, you cunt. You whore. You think I am a fool? You will pay for this," I scream as I close my fingers around your neck. I close the water. I pull down your underwear and use the two objects I took from the kitchen. I push a cucumber up your ass and an ice cube in your pussy and I pull you pantie up again.

Now you moan again as one of my hands keep pulling your underwear up, my other keeps pitching and twisting your nipple and my mouth has attacked your neck. I hear you climax again and again.

My mouth leaves you neck for a bit.

"Silly bimbo. Did I tell you to orgasm? You fucking pathetic bitch. You are so weak. But from today you will learn to obey all men. Get ready for the main course!"

------HER------

Both the force and the suddenness of the slap cause me to stumble over. Your hands wrap tightly around my throat and my excitement rises. The ice cube slips easily into my wet pussy, but the dry cucumber is worse.

I wince and bite my tongue to prevent from screaming. Somehow, the pain turns to pleasure as my ass adjusts; so much so a moan escapes my lips as my underwear is pulled up, pressing on the cucumber.

The cucumber, the ice cube, your hand, your mouth, the moment feels surreal and I can't help but lose myself in it. I hear your words and I shiver. I look at you, wanting to beg for mercy, wanting to ask why you're doing this to me. But I know it's no use, I know it will only make things worse.

------HIM------

I look at your eyes and I see fear but also excitement for what to come. I know you like it by what your body tells me, but now I see you like it as an idea. And this give I more power over you. I spit again on your face.

"Filthy bitch. You are a big whore. I will destroy you today. You will not be able to walk for a month. Your pussy and ass is mine!"

"Tell me, do you want to stop?" I ask you and as you open your mouth I slap you again.

"I said. DO NOT SPEAK," I yell and pull your panties again, a bit too hard and a tear leaves your eye.

I smirk. I grab your underwear an pull it down

I turn you around and make you hit the wall, your red sore nipples coming in contact with the wet and cold wall and I make you bend, you ass to me. I pull out the cucumber and as you leave a breath out I stuck it again with force and you now scream.

"Yes bitch, all of you are mine now," I say as I fuck your ass with the cucumber and stuck three fingers in your pussy. Let's see how these will handle in a bit.

I take the cumber out and spit again, "I need these fuck holes clean," I say and start pumping cold water in full speed in your ass and pussy while I keep fucking them with my fingers, and you orgasm again and I see your legs tremble and I catch midair before going down.

I throw you over my shoulder as a rug and I get you to the bedroom. I throw you in the bed and I lock eyes with you.

You are beautiful I think to myself. And you are mine.

As you lay there still I get another item from my pocket that I had gotten before and the moment you see it you start getting up. You know that if I manage to tie you it's the end. I let you start to get up and a good slap throws you in the bed again.

"Do that and I will never let you leave bitch slut," I say, calm. And that does it.

You stay still and do not speak while I tie you.

I am in front of you, my big body threatening over you, my cold eyes lurking over your body.

You look me a bit terrified. But also horny.

I do not say I think and I start undressing. I see you looking my well-toned body with lust and I take my clothes off. And I see fear in your eyes as you see my dick.

------HER------

My panties dig into my pussy, rubbing against my clit, threatening to rip. Just when I think I'm at my limit, I feel the panties hit my ankles, and for a moment I am grateful.

I feel so humiliated standing like this, sore nipples pressed to the wall and bare ass sticking out to a stranger who has somehow gained full control over my body. I feel relief come over me as the cucumber slides out of my ass, but only to come ramming back in. I scream and move my butt closer to the wall, trying to get away.

Your fingers enter my pussy and I bend my legs a bit, trying to get you deeper in me. They leave too soon and I whimper in protest, feeling suddenly empty. The stream of water hits and I wiggle under it, knowing better than to try and move out of the way.

I moan as your fingers return and allow myself to go over the edge, moaning louder each time as I lose myself. My legs become weak and I fall. I feel somehow safe as you carry me over your shoulder, but I begin to wonder just how much more I can take

My hand flies to where you slapped me, cheek red and sore, but I remain still. I glance at the door knowing I'd never make it. But, did I really want to leave...?

I let you tie me to the bed, nerves and excitement flowing through me. I was helpless, motionless. Before I could squirm, move out of the way slightly.

But now, there was no chance of that. I watch you undress before me, admiring every inch of your body as it comes into view. Once I see your dick, I know I can't take it and try to move up in the bed as best I can. I whisper a small 'please' while I stare at it, frightened. At the same time I can feel my own body betray me as the space between my legs grows warm and longing.

------HIM------

I watch you look at my dick and the more you look at it the more hard it gets. I have never been harder. The veins are clearly visible and pump. I know I can do what I want. That excites me. And now I need to know something. I slowly come close to you and my hand travels to your pussy. Wet. Very wet. I look at you. You close your eyes. I hit it. Hard. The wetness makes it heard. Your eye fly open and lock with mine as your mouth hangs open. I smile.

"You are only worth for fuck bitch," I say and I hit it again.

After 10 hits I look at what I have done, it's red and puffy. And very wet. So I do something you don't expect and I understand it by your scream. I bend down and I blow cold air to it.

You orgasm again. I let you calm.

"I haven't touched you yet cum whore," I say. You don't have power to speak.

I leave the bed and I come back after two mins. You haven't moved. Great.

I brought back a blindfold. You look with fear.

"You will enjoy it. And hate it," I say and I close your eyes.

I let you calm and then I simple pinch your nose. You open your mouth to breath and that moment I let your nose and my dick comes with force in your mouth.

You gag and I start fucking your mouth while my hand travels and starts pinching your nipple.

------HER------

I stare at your dick, and find myself both terrified by it, and wanting it. You come close to me and I can feel your breath on my skin...it smells like mint. The slap was sudden and harsh, my eyes fly open. I flinch at your words and fell your hand come down again. I wince and try to move my legs together but they're tied. I take the slaps, wincing with each one as the pain amounts.

I don't expect your blow and I gasp from the surprise. My body orgasm again and I scream with the pleasure of it. I fight against the ties, but am unable to close my legs or hide from the humiliation.

You leave, and it feels like an eternity until you return. In that time I recount what has already happened and I find I'm again close to the edge, needing only the slightly set touch to go over.

I'm thankful to see you come back, but shake my head to the blindfold. I already couldn't move, now I wouldn't be able to see. My breath quickens as you tie to blindfold on, expecting another slap, but it never comes.

As you pinch my nose, I understand what you want me to do and I hesitantly open my mouth. I feel your dick force itself in and hit the back of my throat. I gag and wiggle under you. I was sure your dick grew in size since I saw it. I feel you start to fuck my mouth, and I make sure to keep my teeth far away. I'm helpless as you fuck my mouth and twist my nipples, my body being used and abused mercilessly.

I begin to moan around your dick, knowing that I will enjoy or hate this. I slide my tongue up and down the length of your dick as it slides in and out of my mouth.

------HIM------

I feel you start liking the blowjob and I know you are a master at this.

"Filthy bitch I will make you my whore. You know how to handle a dick filthy cum slut," I say and I start picking up the speed. Before I cum I pull my dick out, I slap you, I spit you, I push three fingers in your pussy and I start fucking it. I don't want to cum that early. We just started. I pick my speed and I feel you getting closer. And just before you cum I take my hand and push a cucumber in your pussy that I gotten before and you scream.

I attack your nipples again with my mouth and my hands and I pitch pull bite and slap them and from time to time my hands play with your clit. After that I pull out the cucumber and I put it in your ass.

And I start fucking your pussy with my tongue. And I hear you scream and moan.

As I pick up my speed I start using my finger and I turn around and put my dick in your mouth. We are now 69ing and I start attacking your clit again.

The moment I feel you start orgasming I let myself loose and I start cumming without warning in your mouth.

------HER------

I match your rhythm as you pick up speed, my tongue working hard to please you. I don't expect you to pull your dick out so soon and I lay there mouth open. Your spit lands in my open mouth and I taste it, imagining you hovering right above me. Your slap brings me back to what's happening and I close my mouth.

I feel your fingers in my pussy and I moan loudly and smile wide. The pleasure quickly builds and I move my hips in rhythm with your hands. I'm almost there when your hand disappears and is replaced by a larger object. I scream first at the surprise of it, then at my own orgasm. My legs shake and I find myself thankful to be lying down.

Before I have a chance to come down, your mouth is already on my sore nipple, pulling and biting at it. I go between wincing in pain and moaning in pleasure. The second you touch my clit, I feel as though I'm already at the edge, but your expert hands know just how to keep me from going over.

I feel the object slide out of my pussy and go into my ass, my juices having lubed it up. I moan quietly as it goes in filling me. Without warning your hot mouth is there, tongue slithering in and out of me. I scream at the shock and pleasure of it, arching my back and thrusting my hips towards you as much as my ties will allow.

A soft 'oh yes' escapes my mouth before your dick invades it once again. I f el your tongue brush against my clit and I know I won't last much longer. I work hard with my own tongue, bobbing my head ever so slightly. At times your dick hits the back of my throat and your balls fall onto my nose. I manage to suppress my gag reflex, and at that moment, lose control over my orgasm.

As I feel my body convulse at the joy of it, a hot steam of your cum streams into my mouth. I quickly swallow, afraid what you'd do if I spit it out.

------HIM------

I may have cum buy I await for your next move. Spit it? Swallow? With pleasure I see you do the second one. But I stay there. I wait for you to clean me up. And you do it. Moaning.

"You are a bigger cum whore than I was expecting," I say and as I pull my dick out I slap your pussy once more.

"Now the good part starts," I say, as my dick continues to be hard.

I come closer to you and untie you. You make a move to hug me but a slap stops you.

"I didn't say we are finished," I almost whisper with a deep voice and I turn you over, tying you again, but this time I tie your boobs also.

Hard. Your boobs turn red and your nipples are so erect I come under you and start working on them. Biting them. Pinching them. Wetting them and blowing on them. You just stay still open mouth unable to do anything. Moaning.

I stop and come under your face. I take the blindfold of and look at you. And I kiss you, hard.

A battle starts in our mouth. But you can win. You are all mine. As we kiss my hand twist your nipples and you moan. After a while I feel you need air.

So I continue kissing you, even harder.

I let you go and I look at you as you breathe hard, your eyes full of hornyness. I put the blindfold on.

You are now all four, boobs tied, like your arms and legs.

I go behind you and look at the cucumber. I play with it and I see you picking up my pace.

"If you like this imagine how you will like my dick inside you," I say and I hear a, "no."

A hard slap land on your ass.

And again.

And again.

Until I don't hear you scream from pain.

I take the cucumber out and I throw it away.

I look down you nice red ass. Oh how I like it. I touch it softly and I hear a moan. So I slap it again and I hear a whine.

"It's time!"

------HER------

I wince as the slap comes down on my pussy, throbbing from the multiple orgasms. As my arms are untied, I sense you near me and go to wrap my arms around you, my body weak. The slap stops me and I sit there confused.

Not done? But he came? I realize your endurance must be greater than most guys as you turn me over to my hands and knees. My excitement has already built back up, despite my tiredness, and I can feel my juices running down my leg.

I feel the rope come snug around my boobs, squeezing them. Before I know it, you're under me biting, twisting, and playing with my sore nipples. I gasp, and for a few seconds don't know if I'll scream from pain or moan from pleasure. At least a moan escapes my lips.

Shortly after, you remove my blindfold and I see you under me. I stare at you, eyes glancing down at your lips. As if you knew what I was thinking, your mouth comes onto mine, hard. I push my face into yours and let my tongue explore your mouth.

You taste good, and as you twist my nipples I moan into your mouth. All too suddenly, your mouth separates from mine and I open my eyes.

I look down at you, and see you go to tie the blindfold back on. I move my head out of the way slightly and shake my head, but it's useless. You tie it back around my eyes and once again, I am unable to see.

I feel you move the cucumber around in my ass and I move my hips in rhythm to it, strangely getting pleasure from it. I hear your words and I freeze.

Although my pussy was well experienced, my ass was still a virgin. I began to protest, but all I managed to get out was a 'no' before a hard slap lands on my bare ass. I yelp at the suddenness of it.

A second slap lands in the exact same spot as the first, and now I'm screaming from the stinging pain of it. After about 10 or so, my ass is burning and I bite my tongue as you continue, suppressing my screams.

Shortly after, you stop and I feel the cucumber slide out of my ass. I breathe quickly, knowing what's going to follow. Your hand brushes lightly on my stinging ass, and an involuntary moan escapes my lips.

The moan quickly turns into a whine as your slap it again. "It's time" you say. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest, my breathing quick and short. I try crawling away but the leg ties will only let me move so far.

I lean forward against the ties shaking my head, but not daring to say anything. I squeezed my ass cheeks together and pulled against the ties to close my legs. But I know none of this mattered.

12