The Visitor

Story Info
A supernatural sexual experience.
2k words
4.18
16.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew didn't know what just happened. One minute he was getting up from the office chair to get another cup of coffee, then he suddenly found himself standing in a room he did not recognize. Looking around, he could see it was a living room, but it wasn't his. What the heck's going on, he wondered.

It was then that a door opened and someone entered the living room. Matthew immediately recognized her from both the picture and his fantasies; Stacy! This can't be happening, he thought as Stacy removed her jacket and began to walk towards him. For a moment he thought she was going to yell or even hit him as he was an intruder in her home, but she continued walking and passed completely through him as if he wasn't there!

Grabbing at himself in shock, Matthew was horrified. He could feel that he was real, but she had not seen him, and went through him like people do with ghosts in the movies. Turning around, he raced after Stacy as she disappeared into the kitchen. He called her name repeatedly, but to no avail. Trying to touch her shoulder only made his hand disappear into her body, and he yanked it out in shock. When Stacy had finished pouring herself a drink, she once more stepped through him as she walked away.

Okay Kreiner, Matthew told himself, get a grip. Something's not right. Maybe if I really concentrate on being seen she may see me. With it being his only hope, he followed Stacy.

* * *

Stacy couldn't remember the last time she had the house to herself. With her sister looking after the kids for the night and her husband away for two days at the conference, she had a much-needed night to herself. Entering the bathroom, she kicked off her shoes and released her hair from its bun to cascade over her shoulders and back. The first thing she wanted was a warm relaxing shower. Pulling off her shirt, she tossed it atop the laundry hamper and began undoing the bra. Free from their imprisonment, her breasts swayed happily while she undid the slacks, allowing the soft material to pool around her ankles before kicking them off onto her other clothes. Her socks quickly followed.

Starting the water running, Stacy moved before the full-length mirror to look herself over from head to toe. She couldn't help running her hands lightly over her breasts, down across her tummy, and finally onto her panty-clad buttocks, a confident smile blossoming on her lips. Turning first one way, then the other, her smile grew. She still had it, and damn she had it good. Facing away from the mirror but looking over her shoulder, she wiggled her derriere at the woman in the mirror, laughing at her own antics. I'd better be careful, she thought gleefully. If I keep this up then I'm going to have all the males in town breaking down my door like a pack of ravenous wolves. As the room was beginning to fill with steam, she put her glasses down on the sink counter and began lowering her panties.

* * *

Staring with a slack jaw, Matthew couldn't believe he was watching Stacy disrobe standing not three feet away! Her back was to him as she bent over at the waist and peeled her panties off, her buttocks almost touching his denim-clad groin. Moving leisurely, she stepped into the shower, drawing the curtain behind her. Swallowing hard, Matthew timidly followed, experimenting with passing his head through the curtain. Sure enough it was like he was a ghost. Feeling a little more confidants, he stepped into the shower behind Stacy, the water going through him effortlessly.

Watching Stacy lathering herself with soap was making Matthew lightheaded. Her hands rubbed the foaming soap on her soft skin in circles, eyes shut as she enjoyed the sensations. He was so close he could nearly feel the heat of her body, but yet couldn't physically touch her. It was with surprise he realized he had a raging erection, so intent on watching Stacy had he been.

After soaping her back, Stacy turned to lather her lower front while her back rinsed off in the spray. Moving with purpose, yet possessed of a grace all their own, her hands worked the soap along her thighs and calves before caressing each foot individually. Matthew couldn't keep his hand from the front of his jeans, rubbing the bulge tenting out the denim. When Stacy was finished with her feet, she stood erect once again. With soft movements, she began to clean her vagina. Looking at Stacy's most intimate part, Matthew was in awe at how smooth and beautiful the vulva and hood were. Crouching down before her, he watched as her fingers massaged her lips, parting them slightly as she soaped her swelling labia. Squeezing the throbbing bulge in his pants, he wasn't sure he could hold back from coming before she was done showering.

With a suddenness that nearly left Matthew on his butt, Stacy whirled around and rinsed herself quickly in the steaming spray before shutting off the water. Grabbing a huge towel and wrapping herself in it as she stepped from the shower, she was out of the bathroom wrapping her hair in another towel before he could recover fully. Unsure where she had gone, he ran literally through rooms looking for her. His sigh of relief was audible when he finally found her in what was obviously her bedroom.

* * *

Sitting on the edge of her bed, Stacy rubbed her towel-clad hair and sighed. A hot shower always did the trick to relax her. Though she tried contemplating what to make for dinner, her mind couldn't stay focused. Rather, the tingling in her lower belly, a feeling that was slowly becoming a warm heat, distracted her. Pausing in her drying, she squeezed her thighs together a little harder, drawing a breath as a bolt of pleasurable sensation shot through her. Although she was obviously horny, she scolded herself. You should have something to eat first, she told herself sternly. There's time later for that. With that she resumed drying her hair.

Stacy's thoughts drifted to the computer and the chat room she frequented. Maybe she would go on, see if Arctic Fox was on later. One side of her lips quirked up in a grin. That Matthew was a different one all right. Tossing the hair towel aside, she pulled the huge towel from around her and began drying off her legs one at a time. I wonder what he's doing? As she finished one leg, she couldn't help letting a small laugh escape. If he were to see her right now, he'd have a heart attack because all his blood would go from his heart to his erection. Although, she pondered, it might be fun having him here.

Done with her leg, Stacy leaned back on one arm and smiled as she parted her thighs. If Matthew were here he would certainly be getting an eyeful. Almost without conscious thought, her hands went to her breasts, finding the nipples having already become erect. Yes, she thought, Matthew would love my breasts. Rolling the nipples gently in her fingers, she closed her eyes and brought her thighs together again, inhaling sharply from the pleasure it caused. He would suckle them lovingly, taking each nipple gently in his teeth and tugging ever so carefully on them. As she fantasized this the heat in her belly moved to her groin, becoming a fire of growing need. Dinner and the computer were unimportant now.

Wiggling back on the bed until she was lying completely atop the sheets, Stacy continued tweaking the nipple of her left breast while her other hand moved lower. She almost giggled aloud when she touched her bellybutton. Matthew and that cold fox nose of his! As her hand drew even lower her legs parted on they're own, one bending upright while the other shifting to leave her vagina exposed. Already she could feel herself becoming wet with desire, the lips now swollen and tender. With infinite tenderness she ran her fingers over the vulva. When her now wet fingers drew back up, she sighed as they discovered her engorged clitoris emerging slightly from beneath the hood. Moving her thumb to roll her passion bud around, her fingers went back to exploring her pussy, pulling the shaven lips apart to feel the swollen labia and the nectar of her womanhood weeping from her. Soon she worked a finger in-between her lips, gasping at the burst of pleasure it brought. Oh god, she cried silently, I need this!

* * *

If someone had a feather, they could have knocked Matthew over with it. Standing at the bedside, he stared with jaw agape at the beautiful woman indulging in the ecstasy of self-pleasure. He could see every inch of her body, hear every little moan that escaped her and the passionate sounds of her fingers working in and out of herself, breath in the aroma of arousal that was like the perfume of love. He couldn't hold back any longer, and furiously fought to undo his belt and jeans. Pulling the jeans and briefs down to mid-thigh, he grabbed his throbbing cock and began stroking it. A small groan would be uttered as his fingers slid from the swollen head down to the thicker base and back again, his other hand cupping his balls and pulling the scrotum taunt over and over.

Stacy's hand on her breast moved to join the other at the juncture of her now wet thighs, holding her lips apart as she played with her clit, having now two fingers massaging inside her vagina. Matthew pumped his cock faster, having never felt it so hard, to the point it was almost painful to stroke. The head and shaft were reddish from the erection, and it pulsated in his hand, his orgasm nearing with astonishing speed. Never removing his eyes from Stacy, he stroked the meaty stick even harder, pumping his hips furiously as he grunted and gasped loudly, grateful he couldn't be heard. Balls tightening up against the base of his cock, he didn't even notice his jeans dropping around his feet, the briefs remaining at his knees now.

On the bed Stacy was about to reach climax herself, thrusting her buttocks off the bed as she writhed and cried with the building orgasm. Faster she fingered her tight pussy; the bed beneath her soaked now in her own nectar. Then it hit like a lightning bolt out of the blue, her orgasm slamming through her in furious waves. She screamed aloud but kept fingering herself as more and more passion fluid soaked her hands, thighs and bed, rocking side to side with thighs clamped together as she was lost to the ecstasy.

Seeing this, Matthew's own orgasm came. With an incredibly loud groan and whimpering, he nearly dropped to his knees as his cock actually thickened and pulsed. Thick ropes of milky-white semen jetted from the cock in long streamers, some landing on the bed and others on Stacy's thigh. Teeth clenched, he continued pumping as more come pulsed from his raging erection, groaning as his cock throbbed with the release. After what seemed an impossible amount of come had covered his hand and the bed in front of him, Matthew felt himself relax slightly, swaying some from being so lightheaded. Lying on the bed spent, Stacy still had her hands on her pussy, a smile on her lips.

The room began to fade around Matthew, familiar furniture of his own bedroom beginning to appear like ghost images. Realizing that he was returning back to his home, he felt his heart leaden. He didn't want to leave Stacy, but it was not his choice. At least he had spent this time with her. He only wished he could have spent it corporeal.

As Stacy began to disappear more with his own room became more substantial, and despite knowing she couldn't hear him, he called out, "Thank you." Just before Stacy disappeared altogether, Matthew saw her head come up and look directly at him.

"You're welcome," Stacy replied with a huge grin and a wink.