The Visitor

Story Info
A man finally has a shot with the woman he loves.
5.3k words
4.57
23.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warning: this story features consensual non-consent and rape fantasy. If this is an issue for you, you should skip this story. Also note, this is a longer story. I hope you enjoy.

***

Lynn stood in the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing running shorts and a light blue tank, with no bra underneath. Her breasts, 34D, sagged a bit, but still held their shape well. Her nipples were outlined by the fabric, large and sensitive and, she thought, very sexy. She turned and looked at her ass and legs. She was shorter than she would have liked, standing at 5'5", with curly brown hair to the middle of her back and hazel eyes. She had a naturally tan complexion and smooth skin. But she ran three days a week, so she was curvy, yet toned, with a round butt that drew plenty of attention.

"Not too bad," she thought to herself, before brushing her teeth and heading to bed. Lynn loved to look at herself. She was a beautiful woman who turned heads even in casual clothes. When she put on a little black dress and went out for the evening, she never had an issue getting drinks or finding someone fun to go home with.

Lynn switched off the light and crawled into her four-poster bed. She laid in the dark with her eyes closed, listening to the sounds of the outdoors coming alive at night. Crickets chirping, an owl hooting, and coyotes calling in the distance. As Lynn settled in, she heard a rustling outside.

"The rabbits are back," she thought to herself, drifting off to sleep.

***

Lynn didn't hear the screen being delicately removed from her window or the sound of someone stepping through the window into her bedroom. Once inside, The Visitor stood quietly and breathed deeply, but silently, to calm his racing heart. His eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room. Lynn had left the light on in the bathroom with the door slightly ajar, so a sliver of light shone across the bed. There she laid, hair strewn across the pillow, her beautiful eyes closed with a smile on her beautiful lips as she slept. With each breath, he watched her chest rise and fall. How many times had he imagined those breasts? This woman, this beautiful woman, had been the object of his desire for years since they had reunited in college.

He remembered, fondly, when he first met Lynn. He was at a birthday party for a friend at church, and Lynn was her cousin, visiting from out of town. They talked the entire evening before exchanging phone numbers and addresses. Lynn was beautiful and charming, a little bit shy and socially awkward, but they had similar interests and senses of humor. Eventually, they started "going out," as was common for teens over a long distance. They saw each other from time to time, but eventually, that sort of relationship fizzled, the romantic aspect gone, but a friendship remained. They kept in touch over the years, and when Lynn decided to move to town for college, he was thrilled.

Despite his efforts, the romance wasn't rekindled. But they got on well and were good friends. He was her friend when she needed a ride home from a party, or when the latest boyfriend was an asshole. He was a friend when she was lonely or needed a date to a wedding. He dated here and there but always fantasized about Lynn. She was so beautiful, so kind, so special. But they never dated again.

***

Still, Lynn slept. She was unaware of The Visitor in her room. She didn't hear him as he moved about from one side of the bed to the other, and slept soundly as he stood beside her. She was unaware as he slowly pulled the sheet down and looked at her body contorted in slumber. She was unaware until she wasn't. When she felt a hand cup her breast, she woke up suddenly. She opened her mouth to scream, but his hand clamped over her mouth and a muffled "mmmmmmmm" was all that came out. Recognition flashed in her eyes before a blindfold was placed on her.

"Don't scream. Your windows are closed. No one will hear you. Do you understand?"

Lynn nodded, and The Visitor removed his hand from her mouth. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to give you what you've been asking for all these years." The Visitor attached cuffs to each wrist; padded and velcro, soft but sturdy, with nylon straps connecting to each bedpost. Lynn breathed rapidly, shallow panicked breaths, as she felt the breath of The Visitor on her neck. She felt him kiss her, his scent of tobacco and leather and patchouli, his rough hands on her breasts. She heard his breathing in deeply, kissing down her chest. She felt him bite her breasts and his hands on her stomach. Lower, he moved, his mouth chasing his hands, kissing behind their groping until his hands reached the waistband of her shorts. He slid them down and moaned at the sight of her in lacy bikini briefs, her tan skin contrasting beautifully against the white fabric. His heart began to race again as he slid his fingers under the elastic band of her panties and slowly began to slide them down.

***

They talked often, online and by text, sometimes on the phone, though Lynn preferred online chat. Sometimes, after a rough day or a few glasses of wine, in the early hours of the morning, the conversation would turn sexual, discussing past experiences, the good and the bad, talking about things they'd tried and wanted to do, and eventually, the dark fantasies and fetishes and kinks they wanted to explore.

"I like to be tied up. I love reading about a woman being powerless and dominated by a man. I want to be tied up and raped. I don't want to have a choice. I want to be used, for him to use me entirely as he wants to," Lynn confessed one night after too much wine. He wasn't sure how to respond. While he had his own set of kinky fantasies and fetishes, this was beyond what he had ever imagined. He thought that perhaps it was just the wine, so he tucked that little snippet away into the recesses of his mind to come back to later.

***

Lynn lay motionless as The Visitor removed her clothing. Her heart was racing, but she didn't dare scream out. She was powerless and he was much larger, much stronger than she was. Who knows what he might do to her if she tried to attract attention. What worried her, though, was what he would find when he removed her panties. Despite her fear, she knew that she was also incredibly aroused. She could feel how wet she was already, and she didn't know how to feel about that.

The Visitor hadn't spoken again since his warning, and she couldn't see him or touch him at all. As her underwear slid down her hips, she bit her lip to keep from moaning. She couldn't let him know how turned on she was. Once her underwear was off, he moved away from her. She heard him across the room, opening and closing drawers in her dresser. She felt his presence next to hear again, opening the drawer of her bedside stand. "There it is," he muttered in a low voice.

Lynn heard a click and faint buzzing sound. She pressed her legs together to resist, knowing what was likely coming, the arousal burning between her legs betraying her. She felt the weight of The Visitor on the bed next to her. She listened, only hearing a buzzing sound. She waited. The Visitor still remained silent. Despite herself, she began to breathe more heavily, goosebumps forming on her skin in anticipation and fear and excitement. Suddenly, she felt the tip of her vibrator gently press on her neck and her collarbone. The Visitor was gentle, tender, his touch light. The buzzing grew louder in Lynn's ears as the vibrator traveled down her chest. The Visitor lifted her tank top from the bottom, and Lynn arched her back in spite of herself until her breasts were freed from their cotton confines. The vibrator continued its journey down Lynn's body, teasing and buzzing each nipple, followed by a mouth. Lynn gasped as The Visitor captured her nipple between his tongue and his teeth and gently pulled away, stretching it in delightful, painful ecstasy. Her nipple bounced back and he blew gently on it, his breath cool on her wet breast. She arched her back again, wanting more attention from his mouth, but he did not comply.

He kissed her breastbone, then her stomach, then each side of her hip, gently nipping with his teeth as he did. The vibrator approached her sex and Lynn writhed in anticipation. She abandoned all pretension of reticence; she'd never been more aroused, more desperate to be touched and used. She could feel her orgasm building, even without stimulation, and just the thought of what was happening to her. As the vibrator circled around her clit, and then along the lips of her pussy. Lynn spread her legs wider, silently begging for relief. This time, The Visitor didn't tease. He lubricated the vibrator with her sex and circled her clit again, smaller and smaller circles until he was rubbing the buzzing tool against her clitoris. Lynn immediately erupted in orgasm and started to cry out as she shook in waves emanating from her clit.

Immediately The Visitor clamped his hand over her mouth as she screamed with pleasure. Her climax rose and fell and rose again as she experienced her first multiple orgasm. Her muscles relaxed and she collapsed again into the bed, her heart racing and her body wet with sweat. As her breathing slowed, she felt something against her lips. She opened her mouth and The Visitor slid his cock inside. She moaned against the intruder, swirling her tongue around the firm head of his dick. She opened her jaw and he began to slowly fuck her mouth. His pace quickened, and he went deeper into her mouth and down her throat. She choked and gagged and felt her nose press against his pubic bone, his balls slapping her chin. Lynn obliged and expertly sucked The Visitor's cock, happy to provide him as much pleasure as he had given her. As he felt his orgasm build, he pulled out and came across her face and tits. She pulled on her restraints, but couldn't move. She licked around her mouth as much as she could, but could still feel herself wearing The Visitor's cum across her body. He said nothing to her as he moved off of the bed and left the room.

***

A couple days after their drunken conversation, he was chatting again with Lynn. "I have a question," he said.

"Yes?"

"A few nights ago, when you'd had that wine, do you remember what we talked about?" He waited anxiously to see what Lynn had to say. Three dots appeared, indicating she was typing. Then they disappeared. Then more dots, then nothing. He set his phone down and went into the other room, returning with a drink. He sat in a recliner and studied the screen, willing her to reply. Finally, she said, "Yes."

"All that for a 'Yes'?" he laughed.

"I'm trying to decide if I should be embarrassed."

"Don't be. There's no shame between us."

"Okay. :-)"

He waited, thinking about what to say.

"Have you ever explored this fantasy before?"

"A little," she replied. "Daniel, from school, he would sometimes tie me up. But he didn't like to dominate me. He was too timid. A couple other guys I've dated have been willing to dabble in it, but not as much as I would like."

"I'd do it," I said.

"Of course you would. You just want to fuck me. LOL."

"Well, sure, but that's beside the point. It's not romance you're looking for - you want to be used. You want to lose control, right?"

"Yeah."

"And while I don't personally understand the rape fantasy, I have to imagine that there's part of it that requires an element of trust. Who do you trust more than me?"

"That's fair."

"And it's not like we haven't fooled around in the past. I know it's not going to end up with us having a relationship."

"I dunno. I'll think about it."

"That's all I ask. Anyway, how was work today?"

***

As Lynn laid in her bed, her arms still tethered to her bedposts, and with The Visitor's load cold and drying on her chest and face, she thought about the events of the past hour. She was overwhelmed and incredibly turned on. She had so many questions, and knowing that he was still in her house, doing whatever he wanted, while she was laying there, waiting for him to decide what to do with her ... well, it was turning her on again. She'd never cum that hard before.

She imagined the possibilities and thought about her options. Her arms and wrists weren't comfortable, but she knew she couldn't get free. She couldn't reach her face to remove her blindfold, and it wasn't coming off as she wiggled her head against the pillow. She could scream out, but there was no guarantee that a neighbor would hear her, and The Visitor certainly would. But did she even want to be rescued? Wasn't this what she had fantasized about for years? Perhaps she should see where it would go. She had one way out, she knew, but it would mean she'd never have this opportunity again.

***

About a week later, Lynn messaged him again. "I've thought about it."

His response was immediate. "Oh yeah?"

"We need some guidelines."

"You're giving me rules for raping you?"

"Yes. No blood. No waste. The only bodily fluids are swapping spit, sweat, and semen."

"That's fine. Not really my thing anyway."

"I'm not done. No leaving marks."

"Of course."

"And I want a safe word. If I use the safe word, you immediately stop whatever you're doing and the game is done."

"Okay. What's the safe word?"

"Bronze."

"Bronze?"

"Yes. If I say, 'bronze', you stop. Agreed?"

"Yeah, I'm fine with all of that."

"Good. So when are we going to do this."

"LOL! You don't get to know that. The fun part is that you don't know when to expect it."

***

Lynn had drifted off to sleep when The Visitor returned. He sat at the foot of her bed and watched her, listening to her breathe, studying her face, her skin, her naked body. He was conflicted - he truly cared for her. She was one of his best friends. They'd known each other for years, and they talked about everything. Would this change things? And he'd been gentle so far. Loving, even. Did he have it inside of him to force her to do anything?

She had established rules and there was a safe word. She could stop it at any time. But would it ruin their friendship if she did? The Visitor sighed. The truth of the matter was that he loved her, and he would do anything she wanted, even if it did mean things would be weird in the future.

The Visitor began stroking her leg gently, just his fingernails and fingertips from her ankle to her knee. She stirred but didn't wake, so he switched legs. Again, she kicked her leg out but didn't wake up. He traced his fingers up further, along the inside of her thigh, tracing along the crease in her leg and hip. Her hair was mostly shaved, with a small patch above her pussy that was closely trimmed. He traced his fingers along the outline of her pubic hair and studied her beautiful pussy. He was anxious again, but hard. He'd long dreamed of fucking Lynn, but the situation was different in his mind. They were finally together, in love. In the back of his head, he thought that it mattered, but his body made it clear that the difference was negligible at best.

The clock on the bedside said 12:53. Lynn still was asleep, but it was time for her to wake up. The Visitor wanted to play. He gently rolled her to the side, caressed her beautiful, firm, round ass, and then gave her a sharp smack with his hand. She was immediately awake with a yelp.

"Silence," he said. Lynn, still blindfolded, looked around vainly. She was disoriented, being brought out of a sleep so suddenly. "You are so beautiful. But you've been teasing me for years. All those nights spent sitting on the couch in your apartment, you complaining about this guy or that guy, how you couldn't find someone who appreciated you, or got your jokes, or treated you well. Stupid slut. I was there the entire time. Why not me? Why not give me a chance?" He spanked her again, and this time she bit her lip, remaining silent. "You've been asking for this for years, haven't you?"

"Y-yes." Lynn nodded as she stammered in a soft voice.

"All those years, lonely and unhappy, because you wouldn't consider me. Well, tonight I'm getting my chance. And you're going to take it."

The Visitor rolled Lynn over to her back. She slid her feet back with her knees up in the air, tightly pressed together. Despite her helpless position, she had a defiant smile on her face. She liked it! He tried to spread her legs, but she resisted him. He reached under her thigh, right at the base of her ass cheek, and pinched. Lynn jumped and straightened one leg out, and The Visitor slapped the inside of the other thigh with the back of his hand. Lynn jerked her leg to the side, revealing her pussy, already wet with excitement. He pressed into her, his body over hers, his cock pressed against her pelvic bone. He began to grind his cock against her clit and she began to match his rhythm, masturbating against him. She quickened her pace, increasing her pressure as another orgasm built. She bit her lip again as she moaned with pleasure.

The Visitor pulled away and slid his cock down to her pussy. He slid inside of her, finally, for the first time, where he'd wanted to be for so long. He slowly, but firmly, pressed his full eight inches inside of her tight pussy, squeezing him like a glove. He looked down at Lynn, at her face, and smiled. Her mouth was open in an "O" and he knew she was satisfied. He slowly began to fuck her with long, deliberate strokes, feeling every bit of her tight canal and loving every moment of it. Slowly, he increased his pace and began to pound into her. With each stroke, his pelvis rammed into her, smacking her clit. His balls slapped against her ass. She grunted with each thrust before she started to shake again. The Visitor felt her orgasm around his cock as her pussy gripped it like a vice.

The Visitor pulled his cock out of Lynn's pussy and held her legs together. She was on her back, her legs in the air, and he held her legs together as he slid his cock into her pussy again. He couldn't penetrate as deep, but she was tighter this way. He loved how tightly she felt around him. He found a comfortable rhythm and began driving into her, increasing his pace and aggression. as he leaned into her legs, she moaned more and more loudly. The sounds of her pleasure drove him, and he bent her legs back further. Soon, she was bent nearly in half with The Visitor on top of her, pounding into her with passion and fury. He felt his balls tighten and Lynn began to spasm. Once her orgasm hit, he was powerless. He exploded inside of her, filling her tight pussy with his cum.

The Visitor rolled to the side and looked again at Lynn and saw her, mouth open, breathing hard, sweat on her face. He smiled to himself, kissed her on the cheek, and left the room.

***

Lynn laid on her bed, breathless. Still blindfolded, she was disoriented in the darkness, but she found that the pleasure was deeper because of it. In the moments of climax, she was consumed, experiencing her orgasms more deeply than she ever had before. It was as if her whole world was exploding with each toe-curling wave that washed over her.

As her heart rate slowed and her breathing returned to normal, Lynn wondered what would be next. She couldn't hear The Visitor anymore. He'd left her bedroom and, it seemed, was sitting quietly in another part of her house. So far, she had enjoyed the experience. The helplessness was a pleasant, thrilling frustration that enhanced the experience. Lynn smiled again, thinking about when he had shown real aggression and dominance. She'd never seen that side of him before, and it was sexy to see him assured and confident instead of anxious and timid. Recalling moments of The Visitor groping her with his strong hands, spanking her and asserting himself, taking what he wanted, Lynn sighed contentedly and drifted off to sleep again.

12