The Visitor

Story Info
Master invites Domme to play with His girl.
2.5k words
4.45
20.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
.lili.
.lili.
1 Followers

As Felicia eased into His driveway, she noticed the strange car parked next to His. For just a minute she sat, wondering whose car it could be. Then she grabbed her purse and stepped out into the cold. Snow fell in big, fat flakes and clung to her hair and coat as she made her way up the walk. At the door, she hesitated...the unmistakable sound of a woman's laugh coming from inside. With her heart pounding, she knocked on the door...three quick raps on the hard wood. Felicia counted to ten, and turned the big brass doorknob.

In the entryway, she removed her coat and shook the snow from her hair. Placing her bag on the small table and stepping out of her shoes, she took a deep breath. It was only a few steps to the doorway of the living room and her heart caught in her throat the minute she raised her eyes to the room. He was there...in His favorite leather chair. Across from Him, on the sofa, was a beautiful woman. They were deep in conversation and Felicia remained silent...watching. The woman had tanned skin and long dark hair...the color of midnight. She wore a black skirt and red blouse, with long, high heeled boots. Her face was flawless...large dark eyes framed in thick lashes...high cheekbones...and full red lips. Blood red fingernails stood out as She motioned with Her hand and laughed again. A full, throaty laugh...some would even call it a wicked laugh.

It was at that moment, when He looked over and saw her there. Something flickered in His eyes briefly as He called to her..."come My pet". Felicia was dazed for a moment. Did He really expect her to come to Him as she normally did in front of this woman? As she wrestled with her confusion she heard the change in His voice, "Come NOW".

With slow but deliberate steps she moved to Him. Just before Him she slipped to her knees. In one movement she pulled her shoulders back...her breasts pressing forward against the soft fabric of her lavender dress...her hands rested on parted thighs...head held high, but eyes lowered.

"Not nice of you to be hesitant in front of My guest, but i will allow for it that one time, My angel. This is a friend of Mine, and Her name is Diane. She is a Domme and you are to obey Her as you obey Me."

His words echoed in the room and her heart beat faster. T/they had discussed something like this before, but she had no idea it would happen tonight. Fear and excitement rippled through her body as she glanced up at Him through lush lashes. "Yes Master"


He leaned down close to her and cupped her chin in His hand...raising her face to His and kissing her lips softly "Trust in Me...and enjoy"

As soon as the words were out of His mouth the female voice filled the room..."Come girl...show Me the way to your Master's playroom"

Felicia began to rise and heard the quick order "No rising for you, slut...on your knees unless I specify otherwise...now crawl before Me."

Felicia leaned forward, supporting her upper body on her hands...and began a slow crawl...her hands and knees moving in unison as she made her way out of the living room and down the long hallway. The playroom was at the back of the house and was kept locked, but as she approached it she saw that the door had been opened and left ajar. At the entrance, she stopped and waited. The paddle landed with a 'thud' on her firm ass. "Keep going...stop in the middle of the room and rise slowly"

Once she reached the center of the room, she stood slowly. Felicia knew exactly what the Woman saw as She slowly circled her. Pink cheeks, dark green eyes, and full lips, framed by long auburn curls...a curvaceous body wrapped in lavender silk.

Diane stepped closer...Her breasts pressing firmly against Felicia's back as She reached around and unbuttoned the silk dress. As She stepped away, She pulled the dress with Her and it tossed it out of the way. Bending slowly...she pulled down Felicia's pantyhose and tossed it aside. Turning Felicia to face Her, Diane looked her in the eyes. "I am told that you can take quite a lot. W/we shall see if that is true."

With a smile, Diane turned to the doorway and winked at Her dear Friend. Felicia's eyes darted to Him as she heard His footsteps. He walked to His chair and settled in to watch. The room was quiet for a long minute as Felicia stood in the center, her mind reeling. Fear coursed through her and mingled with the sweet anticipation she had come to know well. Nails slowly made their way down from Felicia's shoulders to her rounded breasts. Diane looked into the girl's eyes as She held her nipples between Her fingers...slowly increasing the pressure. When She noticed the change in Felicia's eyes...She held them tight and pulled both nipples out as far as She could. Felicia moaned softly and closed her eyes for a moment. Before she could open her eyes, she felt the bite of a clamp on her right nipple. Felicia inhaled sharply and barely had time to blink before the second clamp closed around her left nipple. The clamps were tight, and linked together with a thick silver chain. When Diane pulled on the chain, Felicia's cry echoed in the room.

With a loud click, Diane attached a long leash to her collar, causing Felicia to gasp softly in surprise. "Now...you will crawl where I lead." Her voice was completely feminine but entirely commanding. Felicia lowered herself to her hands and knees and waited for the tug. The chain connecting the clamps just barely grazed the floor but would drag if she didn't keep her arms straight. Diane smiled and pulled on the leash slowly...Felicia following cautiously...biting her lip as the gentle sway of her breasts caused the clamps to tug. As She led her around the room, the pace quickened and Felicia struggled to keep up. When she faltered, the sharp sound of the paddle striking the soft skin on her ass echoed in the room. Felicia moved forward again...all thought of grace forgotten as she hurried to keep in time with the Domme leading her.

Felicia's cheeks were nearly red from the blush creeping along her skin. The humiliation of being led along like a dog was at the same time revolting and strangely erotic. The tight and constant pressure of the clamps and chain on her nipples hovered somewhere between pleasure and pain. Each time she fell out of step or caused the leash to pull, another quick spank of the paddle landed on her ass. As her Master watched the Domme handle His girl, His arousal became obvious in His eyes. Smiling at Him, Diane stopped and Felicia realized that she had no idea where she was.

"Rise"

Felicia rose slowly...the tug on the leash guiding her to an upright position. Diane released both clamps at the same time and rubbed her nipples...pinching and rolling them as Felicia moaned. The clamps had made her nipples sensitive, and each time they were touched, the pull was felt straight through to the core of her desire. Diane's hand grasped her hair and moved her quickly. In seconds, she found herself leaned over the sawhorse. Slowly, her arms were secured to the hooks at the base of this device she knew well. Next came her ankles...legs spread wide. Diane stepped back and took in the sight before Her...dark eyes roaming over each dip and curve of the firm body stretched for Her use. "you are quite lovely...i admit...but too pale for My taste. I think that can be remedied quickly enough."

Diane walked across the room and rummaged in Her bag. Felicia's heart beat faster with every soft click of Her heels as She approached her once again. The feel of Diane's bare hand on her ass was more powerful than Felicia would have ever imagined. The spanking consisted of short, but rapid strokes. The sound of flesh meeting flesh filling the room. Felicia tried to relax and not fight each strike but it was happening too fast. When the Domme stopped and took a step back, Felicia whimpered...not sure if it was because of the heat on her ass, or the fact that She had stopped.

The quick whoosh of the flogger was loud in the room but didn't register in her mind until it bit into the skin on her ass. Her strokes were not as fast as Master's but just as hard. Felicia bit down on her lip to keep from crying out as tears welled up in her eyes. The Domme was relentless...Her whip landing in a steady rhythm and turning the skin on her ass bright red. From across the room, her Master shifted in His seat. Time after time the leather landed on first one cheek...then another. Felicia lost her battle and let out a loud cry as the whip moved to the tender skin where her ass meets her thighs. It took all her will not to squirm as leather met tender flesh again and again and again. Then, as quickly as She started, She stopped.

Just when Felicia took a breath to relax, she felt long nails being raked over the hot skin of her ass. The pain shot through her and she screamed once. Diane laughed softly and scraped her nails across the burning skin once more. Then She slid Her fingers down between Felicia's legs...just along the outer lips of her cunt. "Oh my, that made you wet! You're a dirty whore...did you know that?" Felicia only whimpered.

Diane quickly released the ankle restraints and then the wrist cuffs...helping her to stand slowly. Felicia was a bit shaky, and leaned against Diane for support. With gentle hands, Diane soothed the girl. She stroked her hair gently and pressed soft kisses to her forehead...then over her eyes...and finally...one kiss on the full lips She had been longing to taste since Felicia entered the room.

Felicia startled when the woman's lips came to hers...but immediately wanted more. The soft, full lips were so different from any she had kissed before. When Diane parted her lips with Her tongue, Felicia moaned into the kiss. For one long minute they lost themselves in the kiss. He too was lost in their kiss, and releasing His cock from the confines of His trousers...He began to lazily stroke Himself as He watched. Tongues entwined...taking and giving as the kiss became harder...and yet still achingly soft. Felicia was floating from the passion and need in the kiss. Diane tightened Her grip on the slut and deepened the kiss for just a moment before pulling back with a smile.

"On your knees"

Felicia slipped to her knees... the delicious ache of desire rippling through her body as she waited for what would come next. The scrape of a chair being moved was louder than usual in the quiet room. When Diane was seated in front of Felicia...She spoke.

"You took that spanking very well. I think you've earned a reward."

Felicia blinked twice...her taking in the sight of the woman before her. She had removed the skirt and blouse, and sat on the chair in a deep red corset and black thigh-high hose under Her long boots. Her legs were spread wide, leaving Her glistening cunt wide open. Felicia licked her lips...wanting so badly to taste the sweetness that was offered there. Diane grabbed her by the hair and pulled her close.

Felicia understood immediately and parted her lips...slipping her eager tongue along Diane's wet slit. Felicia closed her eyes...the sweet taste mingling with the musky scent of Her arousal. With a sudden need, she pressed her tongue deeper within the folds to find more...taste more...explore more. When she heard Diane cry out, she plunged her tongue deeper inside...pressing it into Her hole.

It was at that moment that she felt her Master slip His incredibly hard cock into her wet cunt. He took her quickly...sliding Himself easily into her and keeping a steady rhythm. Felicia's mind reeled...the feel of the Domme's cunt under her tongue...and the feel of her Master's hard cock inside her competing to send her over the edge. As she pressed back to meet each of His thrusts, her tongue slid deeper into Her wet cunt...then slid up to Her swollen clit. Felicia sucked it gently between her lips and stroked it with her tongue as Diane began to buck against her mouth. As she circled Her clit slowly with her tongue she glanced up at Her. Master's hands were on Diane's breasts...massaging their fullness and pinching Her hard nipples.

Not sure if what she felt was desire or jealousy, Felicia thrust herself back against Him harder and moved her tongue quickly within Diane's wet cunt. As She began to tremble, She fisted Her hands in Felicia's hair...pulling her tighter...ready to give into the need to cum. Felicia struggled for air as her tongue moved faster and harder. With a loud cry, Diane shook with the power of the orgasm that overtook Her. The orgasm was enough to send Felicia over the edge as well and tried desperately to control it.

When her Master's voice filled the room, she almost wept. "cum, My slut...now..."

It was as if she had been shot up into the air on a rocket. Everything seemed to explode at once. The feel of His cock pressing harder and faster into her depths...her face still buried in the sweet, wet cunt before her. Felicia screamed out as the orgasm hit her hard...harder than any paddle or flogger ever could. The release reached her very soul and lifted her to heights she could never have imagined. The trembling of His cock and the heat of His seed filling her brought on a second wave. Felicia felt herself being lifted higher and higher. Ripples of pleasure coming quickly through her body as He began to slow.

As she trembled, He pulled Himself from her cunt and turned her to face Him. Without thought, she lowered her lips to His cock and slid her tongue along the length of Him. Gathering every trace of her wetness and His release on her tongue. Felicia moaned softly at the familiar taste of T/their joined bodies. When He was cleaned, she leaned back on her heels, still shaking. He settled Himself onto a chair and pulled her close. "You did well My darling." At His words of praise she smiled brightly and looked toward the chair where Diane was sitting to find it empty. Just as she turned questioning eyes to Him, the front door clicked shut loudly.

He lifted her chin with His finger and smiled down at her..."No worries, She will be back again My pet" With a little quiver of anticipation, she settled against Him and smiled.

.lili.
.lili.
1 Followers