The Visitor Ch. 03

Story Info
I was too exhausted to hear your mother's distress.
2k words
3.28
23.8k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well Pal, after I came in your Mother's mouth and shot my load down her throat. Your Mommy was still, on her knees, gagging and choking as she tried to catch her breath and swallow the rest of my sperm.

But Buddy, I was too exhausted to hear your mother's sounds of distress or see the look of angry displeasure on her red tear streaked cheeks and face...

Man, somehow or other your Mommy managed to get to her feet and stand up between us.

When your pissed off Mother, finally got to her feet. She gabbed a large handful of my hair and roughly yanked my head to the side and smashed her drool and cum covered lips against mine.

Your Mommy mashed her lips so forcefully and violently against mine. That I could taste blood seeping into my mouth as she forced her tongue, between my lips against my teeth.

I was completely dumbfounded for a moment!

But I instinctively opened my mouth to let her slid her tongue into my mouth.

As your angry horny Mother shoved her tongue into my mouth and haftway down my throat; my hands went right down over her firm rubbery ass cheeks, and I pulled her tightly against me.

As soon as your Mother felt my hands gripping her tight firm buns, she lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my waist and began grinding her panty cunt up and down over my still semi erect dick, in the fucking motion.

Needless to say Buddy, my cock immediately became rock hard again.

Oh Man your Mommy was kissing me so passionately, and wildly moving her head around in a small tight circle with her full soft lips mashed solidly against my mouth, with her tongue down my throat.

I could feel her firm full warm tits, and stiff nipples pressed against my chest as she gyrated her hips round and round and up and down against mine, as she wildly dry fucked me.

Oh Man I wanted your Mother so freaking bad. She was driving me crazy with an unbelievable sexual need, and she knew it.

Then your Mommy, dropped her legs down from around my waist, and pulled her lips off mine and spit, in my still opened mouth, as she asked Angrily," How does your cock and cum taste, you fucking bastard? I told you not so rough!"

Then the old Bitch gabbed the bottom of my tee shirt, pulled it up and wiped her mouth and face on it, smearing her dark ruby red lipstick, black eye makeup, drool, and the remains of my semen all over my tee shirt.

Oh Man, I just stood there for a moment!

I was totally daunted and dumb founded by her actions, with the taste of my own blood, cock, and cum in my mouth.

Then I though to myself, well maybe I had that coming!

But Man, I wanted your Mommy so fucking badly. I just had to have her!

I looked deeply into your angry bitchy Mother's black lust filled glaring eyes, as I pulled my tee shirt up over my head and dropped it on the floor.

As I kicked my leisure pants off and to the side, I reached out and grabbed the bottom of your Mommy's tank top and yanked it up over her head.

When I reached down and opened the button on the side of your Mother's tight black leather mini skirt, and pulled down the short zipper.

Your shocked pissed off Mommy asked loudly in her anger filled trembling voice, "What the hell do you think you're doing? You fucking prick!"

As I pulled your Mother's tight leather skirt down over her hips. I dropped down on one knee. And put my arm behind your Mommy's knees and pulled.

Your shocked dumb founded Mother, flopped over my shoulder, like a sack of potatoes. As I stood up your Mommy gasped loudly with just a slight trace of a giggle in her voice. "Put me down, you fucking Neanderthal...I'm mad at you!"

I ignored her demand, and carried her over my shoulder into my bedroom. Like a caveman carrying a captive woman into his cave, for his own sexual needs and carnal pleasures.

When I dropped your Mommy down on the end of my bed she bounced and started to laugh in spite of herself.

Buddy, let me tell you...

Your Mother is one of the most beautiful and sexiest women that I have ever seen. As she sat up, she put her arms out behind her, to hold herself up. This caused her full upturned perky tits to stick out.

Her big dark red bumpy areolas and her large gum drop sized nipples were swollen stiff. Her long dyed jet black hair was hanging over her shoulders and down her back.

It was also obvious that your Mommy tans in the nude.

Your Mother crossed her long lovely red fish net covered legs, to tease me, as she asked in her deep sexy sultry slutty voice, "Now what are you planning to do...to me, stud?"

I didn't answer her. I just walked over the end of the bed.

I grinned at your Mommy lecherously, as I reached down and uncrossed your Mother's legs. I winked at her lustfully as I licked my lips. Then I reached out and put my finger tips under the waist band of your sweet Mother's whorish looking red lacy panties.

Your Mommy was staring into my eyes and she was breathing heavily through her partial opened mouth. As she lifted her hips up, letting me peel her red slut panties, over her hips and down her legs.

When I finally got them off your Mother, I reached up and dropped her red lacy pussy juice soaked panties beside her on the bed.

Man, your Mother has a long c section scar and some stretch marks on the sides of her belly just below her naval. She also has a bunch of cherries tattooed just above, and to the side of a landing strip of black pubic hair, over her other wise completely shaved snatch.

Your Mommy was breathing heavily and she got wide eyed, as I pried her legs apart and kneeled down between her parted thighs.

Your Mother gasped and jumped as I rubbed my cheek across her fish net covered thigh. Then I kissed the soft warm moist flesh of her inner thigh, just above the top of her stocking.

I heard your Mommy moan as she asked, "Ooooh Fuck Stud, are you really going to go down on me? "

As my lips touched the tender moist warm naked flesh of her inner thigh, just below her crotch and above the top of her stocking, she gasped loudly,"Yesss, Ohhh God Yesss. Please lover Boy. Aaaaah fuck, I love ...that."

Then I felt her fall backwards onto my bed.

I lifted Your Mother's long lovely leg, and I kissed inside of her knee. I slowly kissed upward on the inside of her thigh, until my ear was pressing against her warm moist plump pussy.

As I began sucking on the tender sensitive salty tasting flesh of your Mommy's inner tight. I could hear her breathing getting heavier and heavier. And I could feel her starting to roll her head from side to side.

As my kisses neared her snatch; I could smell the slight musty scent of your Mommy's aroused womanhood.

Oh God Man, your Mother has such a nice plump cunt. Her inner pussy lips are dark red and meaty and they sort of hang out of her womanhood.

I sucked your Mommy's tawny tasting inner pussy lips into my mouth and gently chewed them.

As I nibbled on them, your Mommy was panting, bucking her hips up and down, as she squirmed around on my bed moaning, and groaning loudly "Ah, ah, ah."

I moved my head down and licked her anus.

Man when your Mommy felt my tongue on her on her little rosebud, she gasped loudly," Ohhh God Lover Boy, you're a fucking pervert."

I ran my nose between the moist inner lips of your Mothers cunt spreading them open with the tip of my nose.

As I lapped her hole like a dog drinking water. Your Mommy began squirming around and unconsciously grinding her pussy against my face.

Oh Buddy, I can't possible explain to you or tell you how much your loving Mother, enjoyed having her cunt eaten.

You'll just have to take my word for that. But Pal, she absolutely loved it.

When I darted my tongue into your Mother's hot wet twat, she went totally nuts and began lifting her hips, trying to get my tongue deeper inside her.

I licked upward until my tongue touched her clit. Then I ran my hands up her sides, over her rib cage until I reached the sides of her tits. Than I covered her full soft boobs with my roaming hands.

As I started squeezing your Mommy titties, and rubbing my thumbs back and forth across you her taunt nipples. She instinctively lilted her hips up off the bed, pushing her pussy against my face.

Then I started to lick little figure eights around her aroused clit. When your Mommy felt me beginning to stimulate her little bundle of nerves with the tip of my tongue, she bolted upright, almost into the sitting position, and put both her hands on the back of my head and jammed my face into wet musty fishy smelling cunt. Then she clamped her thighs tightly around my head.

I nipped her swollen clit between my teeth as I continued to lick little figure eights around and over her fun button.

Then she began wildly and uncontrollable bucking her hips up and down, and from side to side as she grind her fishy smelling, salty tasting cunt against my face.

Oh Fuck Buddy, I could hardly breath. Your Mother's pussy juices were flowing out of her hole over my chin and down my neck. The way she was wildly moving around, it's wonder she didn't break my neck.

But Pal, I kept licking her and giving her the intense sexual pleasure that she needed and craved so desperately.

Then I heard her screeching through her clinched teeth, "Aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah."

The next thing I knew, she was clamping her legs tighter around my head as her pussy juices came gushing out of her twat; all over my face, in my mouth, down over my chin onto my chest.

Your Mommy's legs were wrapped so tight around my head and my face was buried so deep in her cunt that I couldn't breathe or catch my breath.

I was gasping for air; my head was buried so tightly between your Mommy's firm muscular quivering thighs. That I though I was going to past out.

Man I had to take my hands off your Mothers large firm rubbery tits. So I could pry her legs apart to get my head out of her crotch.

When I finally managed to pull your Mothers trembling legs apart; I dropped down with my ass resting on my heels as I gasped loudly trying to regain my breath.

End of part three

Well folks I hope you all enjoyed reading part three of my story,

The Visitor

Now dear Friends and readers, I want you all to, please take the time, to leave me a little comment and tell me what you liked or didn't like about my story.

However, that's besides that pesky grammar punctuation and spelling stuff.

I know I stink at it, so you don't have to tell me about it.

However, I do proof read my stories repeatedly trying to find as many of my spelling and wrong word mistakes as I possible can and correct them.

I also use the tools on my Microsoft Word Processor trying to find my many grammar, punctuation mistakes, and eliminate, as many of them, as I possible can without changing what I'm trying to say.

Thank you again for reading part three of my story.

BigCarl/The Dirty Old Man