The Visitor Ch. 04

Story Info
Buddy your Mother was such a beautiful sight lying there.
3k words
3.47
21.6k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh Man, I was down on my knees with my head buried between your mothers slightly parted thighs, panting like a dog on a hot a summer's day, as I tried to regain my breath.

My eyes were burning and watery and I had that musty repugnant fishy smell of your Mother's sexually over heated snatch up my nose. And I still had that awful, salty, tawny taste of your mommy's excited dripping warm wet twat in my mouth.

Buddy Boy, my whole fucking face, neck, and chest were covered with your mommy's clear warm pussy juices. I think I even had some of her orgasmic discharge in my ears.

When I finally managed to get my breath back I reached out and grabbed the bottom of my bed spread, and wiped my face on it.

I stood up and looked down at your Mother disgustedly.

Oh Buddy, don't get me wrong. I've heard of squirting pussies before. But I never dreamed they squirted so freaking much! Or that I'd have my head clamped tightly between her thighs, with my face pressed firmly against her hot box licking her clit when she squirted!

No shit man, I thought she was going to drown me with her pussy juices!

But man the sight of your almost completely naked beautiful sexy slutty Mother lying on my bed with her legs slightly parted with that 'you can fuck me, if want to, look on her hard but pretty face kind of made me mellow out...well maybe just a little!

Man let me tell you, it was all I could do to keep from reaching down and putting my hands behind your Mommy's knees, and lifting them up to her shoulders, and shoving my cock, all the fucking way into her.

Buddy your Mother was such a beautiful sight lying there.

Her eyes were closed and her face and chest were still flushed bright pink in the blissful after glow from her intense... fucking... squirting orgasm!

Your Mother's chest was still heaving up and down; lifting her full breasts up as she draws in breaths and lowering them as she exhaled the air out of her lungs.

Your Mommy's dark red nipples were still swollen stiff from her orgasm.

Good God Pal, the sight of your Mother's tits, made my mouth water.

Man your Mommy's long lovely red fish net covered legs were spread apart exposing her warm wet waiting womanhood. Her dark red pussy lips were spread apart revealing her pretty pink inviting hole.

Her cunt was so wet that the insides of her tights down to the tops of her whorish looking red fish net stocking were wet and glistening with her pussy juices.

Man, my cock was throbbing and my balls were so full of sperm, that they were aching... and begging me, to empty them deep inside your Mother's warm wet twat.

So Buddy, what can I say? I hope you don't mind me telling you this!

But you know that, I just had to fuck your sweet loving Mommy!

I sucked in my breath, as I exhaled, I said sternly, "Bunny, get up onto the bed." Then I pulled off her red high heel 'fuck me' pumps.

Your Mommy opened her eyes and smiled up at me, with a dreamy contented lustful look on her face. Then she crawled up unto the center of my bed, until her head was resting between my pillows.

She was smiling up at me longingly, as she sort of pushed herself backwards up into the middle of my bed with her heels.

Her lovely long well toned muscular legs were spread wide open, teasing me, while she waited, for me to stuff her, with my hard swollen man meat.

I got on my hands and knees between her legs. As I crawled upward towards her; I grabbed her soiled wet red panties and bunched them up into a little ball in my fist.

As I covered your Mother's warm beautiful inviting body with mine; your Mommy reached down between us and grabbed my swollen pecker and rubbed it up and down the length of her warm moist woman hood.

She ran the tip of my dick back and forth across her clit a few times, causing herself to shudder as she played with herself with the end of my dick, sighing softly, " Oh Stud; I've been wanting this monster of yours, in me, from the first time, I saw you."

Then your sweet loving Mommy guided the head of my dick between her pussy lips until the end of my pecker was pressed firmly against her pretty pink hole.

Your Mother tilted her head back into my pillow, and closed her eyes, as she lifted her hips up pushing the extremely tight opening of her womanhood against the end of my one eyed monster.

While your Mother was waiting for me to penetrate her with my pecker, she sighed seductively in her lust filled sexy sultry slutty voice, "Oh God Stud, your cock is enormous. Please Lover Boy, I'm really kind of tight!

I honestly don't have sex very often. So go slow and please be a little...gentle with me..."

She paused briefly, like she was thinking, then she continued to say in her sexy slutty voice, "Well at least... at first..."

Then your Mommy began giggling like a high school girl in the back seat of a Chevy getting ready to have her cherry broken, as she said, "then you can..."

But she started laughing so hard. She couldn't finish what she was going to say!

Anyway Buddy we both know what she was going to say.

I was holding myself up over your Mommy at arms length. I leaned down and covered your Mother's full soft parted lips with mine and jammed my tongue between her lips, into her mouth, and as far down her throat as I could get it.

Then I pulled my mouth off hers and spat in her mouth.

As I shoved her balled up whorish red panties into her mouth, I asked, "How does your cunt taste...Bitch?"

Your Mother gagged and got wide eyed and mumbled something about me being, a fucking cock sucker, or something that sounded sort of like that, around her wadded up panties.

Then I brutally slammed my hips forward, ramming my cock all the fucking way into her surprisingly tight cunt, filling her up with my dick, in one hard brutal swift thrust.

As the crown of my cock hit her cervix; your Mother's face contorted into a grimace causing her to suck in her breath around her panties with a gasp.

Then she screeched loudly around her wadded up panties, "Aaaaaah fuck! You prick that hurt!"

Then her eyes got red and started to water causing her to squint, as she closed her eye lids, over her red teary eyes.

Holy shit Buddy, I thought that your Mother was putting out for every guy in town, so I figured that she'd have a cunt, the size of the Grand Canyon!

So needless to say, I thought that she was just bullshitting me, about being tight.

Pal, I honestly didn't expect her cunt to be anywhere near that freaking tight.

So I pulled her panties out of her mouth as I asked her nervously, and sincerely "Bunny, are you alright? I really didn't mean to hurt you? If I knew you were that...tight. I would have been a little bit gentler."

She was almost sobbing as she stated, "Oh Good God, Stud that fucking hurt, you prick. I told you, I was tight!

I rarely have sex...with anyone other than myself, you Prick. I'm not some fucking street corner whore!"

Pal, I really didn't know what else to do, or say! So I kissed her red teary eyes.

Then your Mother sucked in her breath as she said, "It's okay, give me a minute to get used to having your big freaking dick in me."

I didn't move. I didn't want to do anything that might hurt her anymore, then I already did!

Beside that; it felt kind of good, to have my dick buried, so freaking deep inside her like that anyway.

Man, it felt like her pussy was fluttering and twitching around my hard swollen cock as she got used to having me inside.

Finally she said, "I'm alright now; it hurt, but it felt kind of good too... so you can do it again"

That was your hard up, horny Mother's response to having my cock shoved into her for the first time.

So I stuffed her panties back in her mouth; as I lifted my hips pulling my dick almost all the way out of your Mommy's extremely tight sore cunt, until just the tip of my dick was between her pussy lips. Then I rammed it all the fucking way back into her as hard and fast as I could, spreading her open again, and filling her back up with my dick again.

When your Mommy felt my cock slam into her again, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gasped, and mumbled around her panty stuffed mouth, "Ooooh Lover Boy, that's it, do it again. Fuck me... hard and deep," She pleaded, as she raised her hips to take my dick even deeper into her stretched open womanhood, then it already was.

I pulled my pork almost all the way out of your nymph Jew Mother's tight wet hole, and then I slammed my pecker back into her until my balls slapped against her ass cheeks.

Your Mother was panting and wildly squirming around under me, lifting and lowering her hips. As I repeatedly pulled my pork out of her and then jammed it back into her until my balls banged against her ass cheeks.

She began sighing through her panty stuffed mouth, "Oh God yesss, yesss, that's it, Baby, hurt me a little...fuck me hard and deep."

So I did. I fucked her brutally and wildly. I was going crazy with a sexual desire, that I didn't know that I had.

Oh Man your Mother's was going crazy too. She was in such a wild fuck frenzy, that her pussy was creaming all over my dick, coating it with her white pussy juices, as I pounded my pecker in and out of her snug sloppy wet womanhood.

Then inner muscles of your Mommy's skintight wet twat, started contracting and around my hard throbbing cock, squeezing it tighter, with each inward stroke, and reluctantly releasing my dick as I pulled back.

Her pussy was so wet it was making sloppy wet shushing sounds as I rode her harder and faster. I finally put my hands under her and gripped her firm rubbery ass cheeks with my fingers to hold her still, as I started pounding my pork into her, fucking her, with those short deep strokes.

Those wonderful deep short urgent strokes that signify the beginning of the end...

Man your Mommy wrapped her legs around my waist and began raking my shoulder blades with her blood red finger nails.

Then she pulled her wadded up panties out of her mouth, and whispered into my ear," Oh God Baby Boy, please don't cum yet. Just another couple of minute, please Lover, I'm almost there, again."

Then she stuck her panties back into her mouth.

I ran the end of my middle finger around her anus. As I pushed the tip of my finger into her rosebud, your Mommy screeched around her panties," EEEEEE, "

As she lifted her hips and locked her legs tighter around my waist, and pulled her panties out of her mouth, as she gasped loudly, "Aaaaaah... God Lover Boy... I'm cumin!"

Then she went as stiff as a board, as her pussy began contracting tighter and tighter around my enlarged pulsing prick. Then her whole body started trembling, as her body shaking, cunt clamping, orgasm completely over took her.

Oh Man then your Mommy's body started vibrating as she nipped my ear lobe and whispered, " Cum in me Lover Boy, I want to feel you squirting your sperm deep inside me."

Then your sweet innocent Mother stuck her long thin red finger nailed middle finger, up my ass hole.

Ah Fuck Pal, that's all it took and I started erupting deep inside your Mommy's hot wet convulsing cunt. I was shooting gob after gob of my warm creamy milky white cum deep inside her, slashing my sperm against her cervix.

When I finally collapsed exhausted on top of your Mother, she wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered into my ear, "Oh Fuck Lover Boy that was absolutely freaking incredible. Did you enjoy it; haft as much as I did?"

I sucked in my breath, kissed her forehead as I replied, "Bunny that was absolutely awesome."

Then I softly kissed her on the lips and gave her a couple of more short strokes with my shriving penis, then I laid my head on her shoulder, too tired to do anymore.

Your Mommy brushed her lips across my cheek as she whispered into my ear, "Stud I don't even want you to take your dick out of me! But I really have to pee, and I need a shower."

As I reluctantly rolled off your Mother, she said," Stud go get my pocket book, it's by your front door."

Then she got up and scampered off towards my bathroom. When she got to my bathroom door she looked over her shoulder, to see if I was watching her.

I was and she smiled at me and wiggled her ass back and forth. Then she swayed her hips from side to side, as she went into my bathroom.

I crawled off my bed and dragged my exhausted ass into the front room. Then I spotted the biggest black leather pocket book that I've ever seen on the floor, next to my front door.

I picked it up and walked back into my bedroom. Holy Shit Man, when I got back into my bedroom. It stunk of sweat and sex, and there was a big wet spot in the middle of my bedspread.

Then I heard my shower running.

As I went into my bathroom and took out a couple of towels, I saw your Mother whorish red fish net stockings on the floor by the shower stall. And I could just see the outline your Mother's perfect figure through the steam in my shower.

As I open the shower stall, and got in. Your naked Mommy grabbed my still semi erect dick and squeezed it, as she kissed my cheek.

Then she scampered past me and grabbed a towel and went back into my bedroom.

I took a quick shower and followed your Mommy back into my bedroom. She was standing in front of the mirror over my dresser wearing a pair of black lacy panties and a matching black lacy bra.

Oh God Man, your Mother is one of the most beautiful and sexiest women that I have ever seen. So in spite of my two intense mind blowing orgasms, I could feel my cock starting to grow again. And I knew that I was no where near finished with this beautiful exciting woman.

I walked up behind her, put my arms around her and cupped her breasts as I kissed the scorpion that she has tattooed on her shoulder.

Your horny sex starved Mommy sucked in her breath, covered my hands with hers and held them on her tits.

I seen her close her black eyes in the mirror as I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples through her bra, causing them to stiffen once again.

As I nibbled on her neck and started to suck on it.

Your Mother began squirming around until she was turned completely around facing me. Then she reached down and grabbed my dick, and teasingly stroked it as she rubbed it up and down over her pussy mound.

Then she looked up into my eyes and said in her sexy slutty sultry self confident deep voice, "Look Lover Boy, I'm hungry! If you're planning on sticking this big dick of yours back into me you're going to have to wine me and dine me first."

I was stunned again by her. I paused for a moment, as I regained my thoughts. Then I asked, "What about your husband? What will he do if he finds out... that you went out with another man?

Your Mother looked at me strangely, as she asked," Why do you care?"

I replied, I don't know, I just don't want to cause you any problems."

"That's sweet of you Stud," she replied. "But don't worry about it. My fat useless ex-husband and I have an agreement!"

When I heard that your Mother and Father were divorced! I was shocked by the news and I guess my mouth must have fallen open.

Because your Mommy laughed as she said, "That's right, Lover Boy we're divorced! We've been divorced for a long time. We just happen live in the same building in this condo complex."

Well Pal, I guess your Mother and I will be seeing a lot more of each other. That's if we don't kill each other, or fuck ourselves to death first. I hope you don't mind?


The End

Or maybe this is just the beginning.

Well Folks I hope you all enjoyed reading my story,

Now dear Friends and readers, I want you all to, please take the time, to leave me a little comment and tell me what you liked or didn't like about my story.

However, that's besides that pesky grammar punctuation and spelling stuff. I know I stink at it, so you don't have to write tell me about it.

However, I do proof read my stories repeatedly trying to find as many of my spelling and wrong word mistakes as I possible can and correct them.

I also use the tools on my Microsoft Word Processor trying to find my many grammar, punctuation mistakes, and eliminate, as many of them, as I possible can without changing what I'm trying to say.

Thank you again for reading part four of my story.

The Visitor

BigCarl/The Dirty Old Man