The Visitor Ch. 1

Story Info
She's taken prisoner in her own home.
1k words
3.05
49.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd been watching her for weeks, keeping tract of her comings and goings, noticing how little company she ever had. Day after day he sat in the weeds for hours, waiting, watching, planning. Her place was isolated, whenever she left he cased the house, finding it easy to gain entry, even when she locked it, which wasn't often. This last time he let himself in, wandered around in her home, peering into drawers, finding her toys, smelling her aroma on them, his cock swelling in his pants, his desire for increasing with each passing minute....

She stopped the car at the end of the driveway, getting out to grab the mail. As she got back in the car she noticed the front door was open, she could have sworn she closed it. She pulled the car up next to the house and brought her packages in. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something didn't feel right. She called out 'is someone here?' Of course no one answered and she felt silly, but still uneasy, something wasn't right. She shook it off, put the milk in the fridge, and decided to take a shower, it was so damn hot and muggy out.

He was waiting in the big walk in closet in her bedroom. He heard her call out and smiled to himself, thinking yes baby, someone is here, your worse nightmare is hiding in your closet. He heard her puttering around in the kitchen, and then come into the bedroom. The closet door was cracked open, and he could see her removing her clothes. He wasn't worried about being discovered, there were two closets in the bedroom, and he picked the one that didn't have her clothes in it.

She stood in front of the dresser, looking in the mirror, taking her clothes off, getting ready for her shower. She removed her top, a summer shirt, with the bra built right into it. She dropped the shirt on the floor and looked at her reflection. 'Not bad' she thought to herself, her 40dd's showing very little sag, the stretch marks very faint, almost invisible. She turned sideways, sucked in her tummy and thrust her chest out. 'Not bad, not bad at all' she thought. She unbuttoned her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it and removed her panties, leaving them on the floor next to her other clothes. She took one last look in the mirror and headed off to the shower.

He was sweating hard, it was so damn hot in that fucking closet, and watching her get naked had made his cock as hard as concrete in his pants. He could feel the sweat running down his balls, and the precum making a wet spot where the swollen head of his cock pushed against his jeans. She had beautiful tits, and that ass was built for fucking, so nice and plump and round. He was startled as the shower began to run, the tub was on the same wall as one of the walls of the closet. He pressed his ear against that wall, listening to her, hearing her step into the tub and close the shower curtain. Suddenly she started singing 'Oklahoma' very loudly. He was startled, and jumped a bit, knocking a box over in the process. She must have heard or felt the commotion as she suddenly stopped singing and all he could hear was the water running.

She stopped singing, sure she had heard a noise. She stood as still as a statue, listening, straining her ear to hear any unusual sound. After a couple minutes she relaxed, and wondered to herself why she was so damn jumpy today. She started humming and squirted a dollop of shampoo into her hand. She closed her eyes and worked her hair into a lather. As she washed her hair she thought happy thoughts. Another date with Dave tonight, their 4th. He's so nice and courteous and sweet, the perfect gentleman, too perfect she though. If he didn't make a move on her tonight , she was going to take the initiative. She was very attracted to him, and it had been months since she had been with a man 'that way'.

He stood motionless in the closet, waiting to see if she would leave the shower to come investigate the noise. He breathed a sigh of relief as he heard her start humming. He wanted to do this the way he planned, nice and neat and easy, with no big struggle. He reached down and felt around for his backpack. he had everything he needed in it. He reached inside and found the baggie with the chloroform soaked rag in it. It was almost time to make his move. He was very tense and excited, his heart pounding, his breath shallow and rapid, his cock aching, his balls felt like they were ready to burst. He hadn't let himself cum for days, he was saving it up for her. He wanted to shoot that first big load all over her face and tits, wanted to see her dripping in his cum.

She turned off the water and grabbed a towel. She walked into the bedroom, dripping all over the carpet. she felt so good, fresh and clean and cool, although a new fine film of perspiration was already beginning to form as soon as she left the shower. It was 90 degrees and the humidity was about as high as the temperature. She sat at the edge of the bed, her back to the closet that concealed her 'visitor'. She bent over at the waist, flipped her hair upside down, and began to gently towel it dry. She straightened up and flipped her towel dried hair back off her face. Suddenly something covered her nose and mouth. She could smell something, but she didn't know what it was. She struggled, but could feel herself losing it. Then everything faded to black.