The Visitor Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grayshade
grayshade
428 Followers

Jennie began to tongue my wife's pussy between Paula's open thighs. Paula held the girl's head gently as she let her pussy be eaten by the younger woman.

"Oh, that's good, baby." Paula breathed as Jennie got into her pussy more energetically. "Jack, fuck her while she eats me."

Jennie lifted her head enough to say, "Yeah, fuck me, Mr. K." Then she lifted her haunches up to give me an easy target.

The sight of Jennie's ass and clearly visible pussy - and Paula's supine body in front of both of us - made me eager to enter the young woman's gorgeous cunt. I entered her from behind and easily slipped in. Now the three of us were engaged in a short daisy chain of sex. I banged Jennie with harder strokes as I watched her head going to work on Paula's cunt. Paula alternated between looking up at me as I fucked the pussy in front of me and closing her eyes to enjoy the oral ministrations that Jennie was performing on her.

I began to hear a cadence of deep breathing by Paula and small whimpering noises emanating from her as Jennie kept her face buried in her pussy. "Yeah, eat me, baby." She said with closed eyes.

Jennie lifted her head and said to me over her shoulder in a quick burst of words, "She's close to coming, fuck me hard, Mr. K." Then she dived back to lick more of Paula's pussy and clitoris.

I held Jennie's hip with my left hand and reached my right hand down to play with her clit beneath us. I bucked into Jennie with all the strength I had. I could feel myself getting close to orgasm.

"Yeah. Fuck!" Jennie cried as I played with her clit and pounded her from behind.

Paula was tossing and turning on the bed and pillows where her head rested. Her hair was dark with perspiration on her forehead. Small beads of sweat had formed between her heavy breasts. "Fuck her, Jack. Eat me, Jennie. Fuck her. Eat me. Fuck her. Eat me." She began repeating in a rhythm that seemed to match all of our heartbeats.

Suddenly, we began orgasmic wails. First Paula, then me, then finally Jennie, as I toyed her clitoris to climax. Jennie raised her head from Paula's crotch as I left my cock inside her and cupped her breasts beneath me. Paula relaxed with a long sigh and finally looked at me through half-closed eyes. I finally withdrew my cock from Jennie's pussy and we all collapsed on the bed, three naked bodies, spent, weakened, and silent.

"Mr. and Mrs. K." Jennie said dreamily.

"Jennie." Paula and I said simultaneously and laughed tiredly at the idea of sharing the beautiful sex partner.

All three of us laid like that for awhile. After several minutes of repose, Jennie climbed over Paula's body and squeezed between us. She slowly began to caress Paula's breasts and my wife began to respond. The women shared a short open-mouth kiss. Paula lowered her hand to Jennie's crotch and began gently rubbing her. The younger woman nuzzled Paula's neck and opened her thighs for Paula's increasing tempo on her pussy.

"Hmmm, that's nice." Jennie said in a dreamy voice from the side of Paula's neck.

"I want you again." Paula said simply as she continued touching the college girl.

Jennie drowsily rose and maneuvered herself into a sideways sixty-nine position so her pussy was near Paula's face and her own face close to Paula's pussy. Paula tilted the girl's body towards herself and began to softly lap Jennie's pussy. Jennie lowered her head to Paula's crotch and began licking my wife's pussy.

"How many times have you two been at it before I got home?" I asked in a tired and dazed state as I watched the two women begin making oral love to each other.

"This is our fourth...four, right?" Paula answered from between Jennie's thighs.

"Yeah. Four. We got an early start, Mr. K." Jennie answered between licks at Paula's vagina.

I laid back and let the girls go at it, enjoying their show - not that they were doing it for my benefit. They seemed immersed in each others' sex at the moment. Paula had her head buried between Jennie's thighs and I could hear the sibilant sounds of her licking. Jennie was deep in Paula's crotch and I had to strain my neck to see her head at work on Paula's cunt. I had never even imagined Paula with another woman but it was clear that she liked pussy. "And who wouldn't like Jennie's pussy?" I thought to myself.

The two women must have made a real connection in their lovemaking today because it was only a matter of a few short minutes before they were both orgasming together.

"Jennie, baby." Paula sighed.

"Mrs. K., you are fine." Jennie said from between my wife's thighs.

They separated on the bed still at opposite ends of each other. Jennie kissed Paula's ankle nearest her.

Paula propped herself up on one elbow and smiled sweetly at me. "How was Zoran?" She asked with a small giggle.

I was taken aback for a second. The girls both laughed. "He was pretty good." I answered. "But not as good as either of you." I finished.

We all relaxed into a shared laugh.

Paula looked up at me, directly into my eyes. "I love you, Jack." She said.

I looked at my naked wife stretched out next to the incredibly sexy Jennie but with my eyes never straying from her face. "I love you too, babe."

grayshade
grayshade
428 Followers