The Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
554 Followers

By the next visit, he'd learned to make a crude approximation of a penis with which to penetrate her. By the third visit, loose balls hung down behind a lengthy facsimile cock. By the fifth visit, he knew many more creative ways to penetrate her pussy, mouth and ass. And that not every penetration shape had to strictly replicate what human men could do.

It was about then that their couplings began to attract an audience. Men she recognized from the neighborhood, along with men she'd never seen at all, would appear at the picture window to watch. Maybe the alien had invited them. Or maybe they were attracted by some unseen lure, or a blast of pheromones, or some other means. However they were called, they came to watch. And, beating off in time to the alien's ministrations, they came to cum. After the first performance for an audience, she'd painstakingly cleaned all the spent sperm off her front window, gagging the whole time. Now, she just took a hose to it, washing away the streaks of jizz with as much emotion as one might have hosing down a sidewalk.

Now, standing completely nude before an audience of slightly crazed men, held spread-eagle from behind by four taut tentacles, Monica shivered in anticipation. Not one for foreplay, the alien moved into action. First he sent two tendrils sliding along the globes of her ass, each branching out and then branching again, until her ass was covered in a net of them. She strained to look back and see, but couldn't stretch her neck that far. Her ass started to tingle, as if each tendril had suddenly grown suckers along its length, and those suckers were now vacuuming in little sections of her tender skin.

From the net encasing her ass, twin tendrils arced up between her legs, framing her pussy and then silently extending up her body. She watched, fascinated, as each one explored every inch of her hips, waist and stomach, the tips grazing her skin as lightly as the touch of a butterfly. Up they traveled, inexorably up, until they reached the mounds of her breasts, which, she hoped, would require much exploration before being conquered. The tendrils quickly split and then split again, weaving another net that encased each breast as seductively as any fishnet bodystocking. Full caps of alien flesh covered each nipple and areola, and Monica held her breath in the hope that these would soon begin suckling on her sensitive nipples.

That sensation hit her moments later, and her knees would have buckled if the appendages weren't holding her upright. Even so, she let out a keening wail, the simultaneous feeling of suction and heat and cold and rubbing so totally overwhelming her system that all she could do was react like a tortured animal. Tits thus stimulated, the tendrils continued to climb, the tips like snakes testing the air for signs of prey. Another pair of tendrils began the climb up her lower back, but none of the touches registered much, so intense were the sensations emanating from her vibrating tits.

She finally noticed what was happening when the front and rear tendrils met at her throat and began weaving a net around her neck. She only had a moment to worry about that, though. An appendage much like a bristle brush was now rubbing up and down her slit, sometimes parting the pussy lips and sometimes simply stimulating her outer lips. When it finally pushed itself deep into her cunt hole, it changed shape only enough to remove the hard bristles and turn them into stiff nubs, which devastatingly raked the inside of her cunt canal.

Monica writhed upon the wriggling mass, but the torturous pleasure had only just begun. Another appendage, this one shaped like an arrowhead on a shaft, thrust viciously into her anus, insistently stretching her rim until the bottom ridge was inside, whereupon her anus closed up again and trapped the arrowhead inside her ass. She felt as though she had been fisted by an especially adroit lover, whose hand was just dexterous enough to cram inside her bowels. She was dimly aware of their audience gasping when the alien penetrated her ass, but what they couldn't see or imagine was that knobs on each alien appendage were now massaging the thin internal wall between her cunt and ass, turning the small bundle of nerves there into a white hot pleasure point that shot electric orgasms to every nerve ending in her body.

With Monica keening with pleasure, straining to cram herself down even further onto the tentacles, the alien gave her the push. The Push. She lost any remaining will to resist. Lost even the least tiny bit of shame that she felt about spreading her legs and showing these men her most intimate parts, the wet pink of her pulsating pussy or the tight grasp of her sexy ass or the succulent flesh of her firm tits. Now she wanted to show them everything. She wished she'd left the door open so they could watch up close and see how eagerly she gave herself to the alien, and hear the sounds of her sex pleasuring his quivering appendages. She now wished, no, begged to have more holes for this alien to penetrate. More ways for her to give herself to him. She trembled at his power and wanted nothing more than to serve him in any way she could.

Then the tendrils around her throat began to squeeze. Even with that slight pressure, she didn't fear for her life. For one thing, her tits felt like they were on fire, and that heat was shooting to every pore on her body. For another, she'd never heard of a woman being strangled to death by an alien. And for another... well, it felt pretty good. She wasn't to the point of gasping for air. But not getting enough was making her sooooo hot! She barely had time to have that thought when the two tendrils made their way up along the sides of her chin and met just over her lips. She couldn't see them; could only feel them hovering over her quivering lips. Then, swaying slightly, they reached out away from her face far enough that she could focus on them. Twining together, they shifted form and became a thick cock, complete with mushroom head, pulsing veins and puckered cum hole. If she hadn't seen it come together before her eyes, she would've thought it was a porn star's cock, that's how realistic it looked.

When the creature brought it to her lips, she immediately parted them and began reverently licking the protruding phallus. It felt and tasted real, right down to the velvety feel of head and the slightly salty tasted of the cum hole. Mesmerized by the exactness of the reproduction, she fervently slurped at it, until the creature took pity on her and allowed the whole of it to enter her mouth.

She took a tentative suck and let out a yelp when she felt the shafts in her ass and cunt thicken just a bit. Another suck, another expansion. A bigger suck, a bigger expansion. She knew, in theory, that she could end up splitting herself open. But it felt so good, so incredibly good, that she just couldn't help herself. Like so many times before, the creature's sinfully sexy penetrations were too much to resist. She gave herself over to the pleasures and sucked on the pulsing cock with abandon.

The shaft in her pussy expanded to completely fill her to the brim, thankfully not far enough to tear her pussy lips apart. But, just as torturously, the outer walls of the expanded shaft again grew tiny bristles, which maddeningly brushed her cunt walls, sending lightning sparks along her nerve endings and throughout her body. The shaft in her ass expanded too, though it took the shape of a thick corkscrew. It slowly entered and withdrew from her anus, the ridges creating an excruciatingly pleasurable feeling throughout her ass.

She was crying now, the pleasure coming in waves so powerful she felt she was falling into a precipice, where each second took her closer and closer to total destruction. She could barely bring in a breath, so tight were the bonds on her neck. Her cunt quaked and clenched, completely out of her control, and she could tell by the liquid running down her legs that she'd squirted sometime in there. Her ass was on fire, but in a good way, her anus being brutally fucked by a completely foreign object that was literally screwing her. And still she sucked on the cock in her mouth, its thick walls ragged against her tongue.

She felt her feet leaving the floor, and the alien carried her towards the window, like an animal being displayed at a butcher shop. It effortlessly dangled her in front of the masturbating men, twirling her around so they could see her from every angle. The thick cock in her mouth. The shafts in her ass and cunt. The net tight around her neck. She noticed that someone in the crowd was videotaping the whole thing, and thanks to the Push it gave her pleasure, but that thought was quickly replaced by the realization that she was being held flat on her back and her legs were relentlessly being pried open.

Both shafts in her ass and cunt suddenly took on the appearance of the one in her mouth, and all three began simultaneously fucking her, while other tendrils held her still and open for all to see. She'd never stopped cumming, but this took it to a whole new levels. Eyes wide, face sweaty, gasping for breath and sobbing, the waves of pleasure threatened to make her pass out. Face fucked, pussy pounded and ass reamed, she was as well fucked as any woman had ever been, or could ever be.. She only knew that she couldn't take much more of it, else she would need to be carried away on a stretcher.

Suddenly, all three penises were outside her body and disgorging thick, syrupy white cum, spurting it up and down her body, with special attention to her now unencumbered tits. The splashes of hot liquid sent her body into another paroxysm of orgasms, ripping her from core to fingertips. She saw through hazy eyes that all the men on her porch were shooting their loads all over her front window, the globs of sperm living testaments to what they would do to her if they had the chance.

As if in response, more and more of the creature's tendrils unwove and shot big loads of cum onto her face, all over her tits and coating her pussy and asshole. By the time it ended, she felt and looked like she'd been trapped out in a cum rainstorm, the gooey jizz as tenaciously sticky as honey.

Suddenly, as quickly as it started, it was over. The men furtively left the front porch, the only sign of their presence the loads of sticky cum dribbling down the window. She lay on the floor, quivering and whimpering, the cum coagulating over every inch of her body. Her cunt and asshole were stingingly sore, though the slimy cum was somewhat soothing the pain. Her tits, and her nips especially, were red and tender, and every movement she made sent tendrils of tingles flooding from her nips into every other part of her body. She checked her neck and was surprised to see that the creature hadn't broken her larynx.

Cum covered, unable to stand and looking through her cum streaked window, Monica had just one thought before exhaustion and sleep claimed her: She really liked the idea of an alien invasion. And she couldn't wait until the next one.

The End.

bbonz1
bbonz1
554 Followers
12