The Vixen Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
The adventures of an emerging slut.
3.1k words
4.33
66.7k
16

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers

"Oh, Sir, he is fucking me."

She was on her back, her legs raised in the air, a stiff and very big cock plowing her wet cunt.

The voice was my own lovely Vixen, but I could not see her. I had phoned, knowing she was playing with a young couple. The woman, in her twenties, was an exotic dancer, her boyfriend, also in his twenties, a stud, and Vixen had made clear that she really wanted to eat her pussy and to feel his cock inside her.

Now, within moments after I had reached her on her cell phone, she was describing the fucking she was receiving.

"Oh God, it is so good. He fills me up. God, so full, he is so big, Sir."

And then for a few minutes I could hear her moans of pleasure.

"Come for him, Vixen," I said into the phone. "Now."

"Oh, yes," she replied. "I am, I am."

I heard his voice in the background. "Goddamn. Goddamn. Oh baby, that feels so good."

I knew her cunt muscles were clutching.

"Shoot it," I said. "Squirt on him."

Vixen is one of those unique women who squirt a strictly feminine liquid from their pussy when cumming. And it issues from her is a very forceful stream of hot clear cum.

"Damn" I heard him say. "Oh that feels wonderful!"

After several minutes of fucking, the stud, DJ, moved back and let Vixen suck on his cock. Dee, his girlfriend, got on the phone and described how good Vixen was going sucking him.

Vixen told me a few minutes later, during a break in the action, that she had gone down on Dee and really enjoyed it.

Later, when she got home, Vixen called me say that DJ had given her a royal fuck, and spent at one point over an hour straight plowing her pussy, making her cum over and over.

And then she thanked me, as a good subbie should.

It was an unusual relationship. I had informed her that if she was to be my sub, she had to be a slut. She had not objected to the idea at all.

It was several weeks later. Lovely Vixen and I had experienced several quite kinky sexual adventures. Now it was time for one of my favorites.

The scene was the lounge of a hotel near Pittsburgh. I sat at the bar, sipping a beer. Vixen had been told to wait five minutes and then enter, and to ignore me. When she came in, she was wearing a rather sheer white blouse. Her ample breasts, covered by a white lacy bra, were visible. The skirt was one she was wearing for the first time: a rather short black number. It was not as short, perhaps, as a true slut skirt, since it extended a couple of inches below her ass,. I called it her "pseudo-slut" skirt. She did have on thigh high black stockings, and black pumps.

She certainly attracted attention. Her hair is a beautiful auburn. Her eyes, brown with flecks of amber, reflected a golden hue when the light hit them. Besides, she was a woman alone.

It did not take long before men were hitting on her. She danced with one or two, but turned down their offers to buy her a drink. But when a man who looked like a weight lifter, muscular and tanned, came over and said hello, she accepted and he bought her a white wine. He was wearing leather pants, black, and a leather, motorcycle rider type jacket. Not her usual fare, but she was certainly turned on.

They did not dance, but several times he touched her arm, and she would touch him. He looked down at her legs often, and the cleavage formed by her ample tits did not escape his attention. They had talked what seemed to me to be a short time when she arose. He took her arm and led her out of the lounge. Ummmm. It certainly looked like she was about to get some action, and everyone in the bar knew it. They just didn't know she was mine and that I loved her doing it.

I was going to wait, but decided to make sure she was ok. I picked up my cell phone and called hers. It took several rings before she answered.

"Hello?," She said, paused and then continued. "Honey, can I call you back. I'm kinda busy right now." The sounds in the background were of traffic. I thought she must have been standing next to an open window. Just before the phone clicked off, I heard her voice again, but not talking to me. "Oh, yes," she said in a breathless voice. "Give it to me." The line went dead.

It was not more than ten minutes later when she walked back in.

As we had planned, she did not come to me, but instead took a stool several places away. After a few minutes I walked over to stand next to her.

"Where were you?"

Vixen grinned an evil grin. "In the alley."

Even I was stunned. "What!"

"Yeh," she said. "He said he didn't have a room and that if I was a real slut to just come with him. There's an alley back of the hotel, and he just leaned me up against the wall, lifted my skirt from in back and fucked me."

"My, god, woman. You could have been caught!"

"Yes, Sir, and that made it all the more exciting. It was dark, of course, but still…."

Again she smiled. "I came, Sir. I was ready to cum the moment he put his cock in me, and I did. He didn't last five minutes, but boy did he give me a workout. He fucked hard and fast. What you like to call 'block and tackle' fucking, Sir. He had my skit pushed up and his hands on my ass, holding me as he just continued to fuck and fuck."

"And you put your panties on to save the cum?"

"No, Sir. I kept clenching after he shot it. I was still cumming, so his cum and mine mostly got pushed out. I have it on my thighs and legs right now, Sir."

I moved my hand to her leg, touching the bare portion just above her skirt, and moved it upward. Several people nearby were watching. As I slide my hand upward I could feel the sticky residue.

"Oh, baby, you do have cum on your leg," I whispered in her ear.

I bought her a drink, just as the stranger had. And we talked a while about how slutty she felt, and how wonderful. I told her that in this case she should go wash up a bit, since she still had to fulfill my directions about fucking a stranger in his room. When she walked away to go to the lady's room, I went back to my original seat, like a man who had just been rejected.

When Vixen returned, she looked fresh, but hardly wholesome.

She sat alone, away from me. Other men said hello, attempting to pick her up. It was a good half hour before she accepted a drink from a middle-aged man, one with a touch of gray in his hair, wearing a business suit and a tie.

It was less than half an hour more before she walked out with him. This time I followed at a safe distance, and saw the two of them enter an elevator. Then I waited fifteen minutes.

Again I used my cell phone to call her. It took several rings before she answered.

"Hello? Oh, hi dear." I could hear some movement in the background.

"Are you being fucked?"

"Yes, dear. I am having a good time. Bonny and I are at the art museum," she replied.

I heard her turn away from the phone and whisper. "It's my husband."

"Is he good, Vixen?"

"Yes, the exhibit is very worthwhile. I wish you had come with us, but I know you have to work tonight. When will you be home?"

"You are a Vixen," I said into the phone.

"Oh, not 'til that late? Oh do try to come home earlier. I am sooooo horny."

I could hear her voice quivering. I knew that she was being fucked as we spoke.

"What position are you in?"

"What, dear?"

"Are you standing?"

"No."

"Ummm. On the bed, on your hands and knees?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes"

I could just picture her, with another stranger behind her, being fucked doggie style while pretending to talk with her husband, who was not supposed to realize what she was doing.

She must have taken the phone away from her mouth, maybe pretended to cover it, because I heard her say "Don't stop." Then her voice in the phone was louder.

"I've got to go now. I'll see you at home later."

Before I could reply she had dropped the phone on the bed, but she did not punch it off. I could continue to hear, and now I could hear his voice.

"So the wifie likes to fuck other men, huh?"

"Oh yes," Vixen said. "Oh, God, yes!"

The voices were faint, and I had to strain to hear, but from time to time one of them would cry out in passion. She must have cum, and squirted on him.

"God, what was that?" A male voice said suddenly. "Did you just pee on me?"

"No," I heard Vixen reply. "That is my cum. I squirt when I cum really good."

There was quiet for a few minutes. Then he spoke again. "I've never had a woman do that. I've read about it, but I thought it was fantasy."

"Did it feel like fantasy?"

"Oh my no. God, no wonder you insisted on a towel."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeh, I think so."

"You want to taste it?"

"Uh. I don't think so."

Vixen gave a little laugh. "My hubby loves it. He likes to go down on me and make me squirt. He loves the taste."

He was quite for a moment.

Vixen spoke again. "Here, let me put some on my finger. Ummmmm. It tastes sweet."

"OK," he said. "Let me taste."

Again quiet. He spoke. "My, it is sweet. That's not pee at all."

Vixen gave a little laugh. "No. It is my cum, wherever it comes from. Now lay back, you haven't cum. And your cock and balls are covered with my cum. I need to clean them off."

I knew what that meant, and it most definitely did not mean a washcloth. Vixen was giving his male parts a tongue bath. I could hear him faintly as he moaned, and then louder.

"Oh, yes."

There was quiet again, this time for quite awhile.

His voice was louder next. "Oh, my, you do like to suck a cock."

Before long he was talking to her more. "Yes, do that. Do that. Yes. Ohhhh, good, good. Ah, suck it baby. Take it all the way down that throat. Ah! Ah!Ah! God, how do you do that? I can feel your lips on my balls. God. "

Then he voice grew even louder. "Oh, baby. You keep that up and I am gonna shot it."

I could faintly hear her moaning.

"You want it, huh? You want me to cum in your mouth?"

Her moans of approval were loud enough for me to hear.

And then he began a series of grunts and moans that were guttural and left no doubt that he was feeding her a load of white hot semen.

"Oh take it, baby!" he shouted.

There was quiet again, for a moment.

"Oh, god, baby, you swallowed it all."

"I always do. I love the taste of cum."

"Ummmm. I wish more girls had that attitude."

"Here, you still have some on your prick. Let me lick it off."

"Oh, yes, baby. You want it, it is yours."

A minute or two later I heard some movement, and then the phone went dead. I suspected she had picked it up and moved it off the bed, turning it off as she did.

Vixen had been a very good slut, so far. But she had failed in one vital respect. I had told her in to uncertain terms that I wanted her to come back to me with a load of cum in her pussy. The blow job might have been fun, but it left her cunt without the vital male fluid, since she he cleaned up after her alley fuck earlier.

I need not have worried.

I was on my fourth scotch, knowing now full well that I would not be driving home myself, and flirting with a couple of rather young ladies who sat near me at the bar, when my cell phone rang.

"Hi." It was Vixen. "He is in the bathroom, taking a shower. I'm gonna join him."

"Did you fuck again?"

"Yes."

"And cum?"

"Oh yes."

"And he came in your pussy?"

"Twice"

"But if you take a shower, his cum will run out of you."

"Oh, I forgot. Ummmmm. I'll put my panties on now and get dressed. But I am gonna smell. I don't like that."

"Just wash your body from the sink."

"Oh, OK. God, you do like me to be a slut, don't you."

"Yes, dear."

"OK I'll be down in a little while."

When I put the phone down I saw that the two women next to me were looking stunned. I must have spoken a little too loud.

One of them --- she had told me her name was Jan --- gave a kind of crooked smile. "What was that?"

I am sure I actually turned red, but I did not reply.

"You are kinky, aren't you?" Jan said.

"I guess so."

"Who was that on the other end of the line?"

"Oh. Well. A woman."

"And apparently she just had sex with someone and was telling you about it."

"Yes."

"Is it your wife?"

"Yes."

Jan turned to her friend. "Now that's my kind of husband!" Both of them laughed.

"And you don't mind her doing that?"

"I love it, actually."

"Where is she? At your home?" It was the other one, a slightly taller and prettier brunette, who spoke.

I hesitated and then decided to just tell the truth. "She is upstairs here, in a room."

Both of them looked surprised.

"So you go out and she does other guys and comes back to you?"

"Yes."

Jan and her friend were quiet, digesting this bit of news.

"So she is coming back here?" It was Jan.

"Yes, do you want to meet her?"

The friend spoke up. "Won't she be embarrassed to know we know what she was doing?"

"Maybe," I replied. "But I have a better idea. First, I have a rather frank question. Are either of you bi at all."

Both answered at once. "Oh, yes."

"Ummmm." My devious mind was working. "When she gets here, say nothing. Oh we can chat a bit, and I will introduce you. If you like her, let me know. Then I will send her back to you an hour after we leave."

"You will?"

"Yes."

"Just her?"

"Yes. I let her have bi experiences on her own."

Jan and the friend huddled and whispered. Then she spoke. "OK. If we want her to come back, I'll tell you to hurry back. If I say I hope we see you again, then it is no."

"That works for me,' I said.

It was twenty minutes later when Vixen arrived, flushed and apparently very happy. I introduced her to Jan and her friend – the name was Margaret – and we four chatted for a short while.

Then I told Vixen to go on out to the car, whispering that I was going to eat her lovely cunt as soon as we got home.

No code was necessary after she left.

"She is cute," said Margaret.

"And you'd like her to return here in about an hour?"

Jan and Margaret gave a glance at each other. Margaret nodded. It was Jan who spoke.

"No. Have her meet us at my apartment." She put a business card in my hand. A name, address and phone number was on it. The location was maybe ten minutes from our home.

"Sure. I'll send her to you, ladies. Have fun."

"And maybe next time you can come, too?"

"Sure. But not tonight. This is strictly girls stuff."

Both grinned. "My kinda man," Jan said again.

Vixen was not surprised when I had her drive home, relating how much she had loved being a slut, fucking in the alley and then fucking for over two hours in the hotel room with a second man. She was not at all surprised when I could not wait to get to the bedroom but put her on the dining room table, pulled off her white panties and began slurping up the cum from her cunt. She certainly was not surprised when I stood and drilled her pussy with my hard cock and fucked her, making her cum again and filling her with another load of cum.

She was surprised when I told her to take a shower, dress up again and go to the address on the card I handed her. She was even more surprised, and very pleased, when I told her that there were two women I had met at the bar waiting for her, and her alone.

I wanted to watch her dress and kiss her goodbye as she left for more sexual adventures, this time a lesbian one, but the truth is that as I lay on the bed waiting for her to get out of the shower, I fell asleep.

It was mid morning before I awoke, and Vixen was standing there with a cup of coffee for me, and another delightful story.

Author's Note: Vixen is real. At 38, she looks much younger. She is very pretty, with eyes that are brown but with many flecks of gold in them. In the right light, the eyes are amber. She has large, beautiful breasts and loves sex in every possible form. After years as a faithful wife, her sex drive kicked in high gear in her mid-thirties. To my delight, she became very submissive and when told I wanted her to be a slut, she willingly obeyed, and with great enthusiasm.

In just a few months she has had many sexual adventures, some with me, some without.

We will be telling you of many of them here.

The opening to this story is 100 percent real, the part where I listen on the phone as she is with a younger couple. The rest is fantasy, at least at the moment. She does very much want to do this, however, and we will post the story when she does.

Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers