The Vixen Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
She goes to a porno movie theater and is a real slut.
1.8k words
4.38
64.4k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir Edward
Sir Edward
141 Followers

There was no doubt that Vixen was excited. The liquid poured from her cunt and the men gathered around her in the back of the Earle Theater could see it. They could also see that Vixen was merrily sucking the cock of a man she did not know, and providing such a hot blowjob that most of them had erect cocks exposed and were stroking. Vixen had been told she was a good cocksucker, and she loved hearing that. Her man had told her to kneel and suck the stranger, and told her in a firm, loud voice to do a good job. She was proud to be doing her job. She felt dirty and slutty, and she adored it.

Vixen, age 38, was thoroughly enjoying her newfound slut status. After years as a prime, faithful housewife, her sex drive had kicked into overdrive. She had finally agreed to fuck another man, and once it happened, she could tell Sir Edward that she did, indeed, wish to be the dirtiest, nastiest slut possible. Almost no sexual adventure was beyond her desire.

Now, in a large theater in Baltimore that showed x-rated movies, she was the center of attention, and she loved it.

The day began with some very kinky play for Vixen. She was blindfolded and told to stay on the bed of the hotel room. Her man left, but a few minutes later returned. “I told you she was nice.” He said aloud, and she was shocked to hear another male voice reply: "What a lovely thing!" On her hands and knees, her pussy and ass exposed and her tits hanging down, she felt vulnerable, and excited. When fingers touched her cunt, she was already wet.

Soon two sets of hands were touching her, feeling her pussy and her tits. When she was told to get off the bed and kneel, she did so willingly. The cock placed in her mouth was hard, with an especially large, bulbous head. It certainly was not Sir Ed’s. But she knew what she was expected to do, and she sucked it greedily. Before the stranger could come, he removed it from her mouth and she felt it replaced by a cock she was more familiar with. And then she felt her pussy lips being extended and knew the big cock with the big head was pushing into her.

For over an hour she was petted, probed and fucked by two men. When the stranger had given her one load in her cunt, then another in her mouth, he left, pausing only to thank Sir Edward and give her a quick kiss.

When he left, her blindfold was removed and she and her man cuddled on the bed, talking about the naughtiness of what had happened. She admitted it was thrilling, and ask is they could do that again.

“You are a slut, aren’t you?”

She answered with a smile, her amber eyes flashing: “Yes. I am your slut.”

He once again questioned her about how far into sluttiness she wanted to go.

“All the way, Sir. I want to be the best slut in the world. There is nothing I will not do for you.” “Are you sure?”

“Yes, sir. Absolutely sure.”

He told her then that they were going to a porno movie theater that night. She gulped, but nodded. “Whatever you wish, sir.”

When they walked into the Earle, on Belair Road, he recognized the owner. He had been there many times. It was Vixen’s first visit to any porno theater.

Once inside, they stood at the back where a lobby area allowed for plenty of room for men to stroll by and eye them. The film showed a pretty woman with two cocks, one in her mouth, the other up her pussy. It was hot action, and for awhile they just watched the screen.

As their eyes adjusted to the dark, he saw a man nearby, well dressed, making motions that indicted he would like to lift her skirt. Sir Edward nodded, and Vixen felt her skirt lifted and her bare ass exposed. She knew men were looking at it. Moments later she realized a man was beneath her, looking up at her pussy, and then beginning to lick it.

Later, Vixen described just how she felt when they entered the Earle: “Well.. I could feel all their eyes on me when I walked in. It was intimidating and yet I was excited. I couldn't get close enough to you. I wanted you to protect me, and you did, picking only those men you wanted to be allowed to touch me. When I felt the man lifting my skirt and then going underneath to lick me, I looked at you and you nodded that it was all right. Then I felt safe and just loved the dirty pleasures.”

After a short while, Sir Edward moved her away and told the men who had gathered around to back off a bit. The two of them sat down about four rows from the back. Soon men were seated nearby, or standing and watching. Vixen could see that most of them had their cocks exposed.

A few rows away sat another couple, and they were both turned and watching Vixen.

She was told to remove her blouse, and her braless tits, big and heavy with large nipples, were visible in the flickering light from the movie screen. Several men tried to sit next to her, but Sir Edward shooed them all away until he nodded at a nice looking younger guy, clean cut and rather good looking. He moved to sit next to her just as Vixen was beginning to suck on Sir Edward’s exposed cock.

The young man kissed her tits, then continued to do that but also began fingering her. Other men reached over from the row in front to play with her tits. The fingered was getting very good and her head drifted back onto the arm Sir Edward had around her.

“Go ahead and cum,” he said, and she let herself go. Her moans of pleasure could be heard throughout the theater, and even more men crowded around to watch.

“Louder,” she was told, and she kept cumming, only making much more noise. She loved it, showing off for these strangers while a porno film played.

When she had come back down, she could feel the great wetness between her legs. She knew then that she had squirted, something she had only begun to do in the last year but now did quite frequently. She could smell the musky odor of herself, a woman in heat, a woman who had left a lot of liquid on the seat.

“Oh, my dress is wet,” she said.

He told her to follow him, but not to lower her blouse over her tits.

At the back of the theater again he leaned her again the chest-high partition that divided the lobby area from the rows of seats. Again her dress was lifted, this time by Sir Edward, and he slid his cock up into her from behind and began to fuck.

After only a few minutes of this he turned her head and kissed her. She saw that at least 25 or 30 men were gathered around, pressing close to them. The young man who had fingered her to climax was there, his cock exposed, and when she was told to grasp his cock and play with it, she did so, as Sir continued to kiss her deeply.

“I want you to suck him,” she was told.

“Do you think he wants it,” she said. She actually wondered.

“He has a hard cock. Of course, he wants it. Now turn around and drop to your knees and suck him. Now!”

She did so at once, engulfing the strange cock.

The men crowded in more, and Sir Edward had to tell them to move back, to give her room.

One of the men in the crowd had a small flashlight, and Vixen was aware of when he turned it on and focused the narrow beam on her face.

It was thrilling to be a slut, and to be the center of attention. From time to time she would glance around and see other cocks, all of them hard, all of them being stroked, and she knew that every man there wanted to have her mouth, and certainly more if they could get it.

The comments were lewd. “Look at the slut suck!” “God, doesn’t she love that.” “Oh, man, what a beautiful cocksucker she is.”

She felt the wetness between her legs again, and then she felt it dripping out of her. Her skirt had been gathered so that her bottom and legs were exposed, and her tits bounced as she worked more feverishly on the cock in her mouth.

“Look at that, the cum is running down her leg!” She heard the comment and realized that the wetness was indeed running down both of her legs.

Vixen worked the cock like an all day lollipop, licking it up and down, then placing it in her mouth, often going all the way down, deep throating it until her lips touched the man’s balls and pubic hair. And still she went on, loving it, knowing that she was a slut, an exhibitionist, and a submissive woman who loved being told to do dirty things.

The young man, looking down, began to withdraw his cock. He was about to climax. But Vixen would have no part of it. She looked up as he took his cock away slightly, smiled and said aloud “It's ok” and immediately dove back onto him, her mouth fully surrounding the hard and throbbing member.

When he came, everyone knew it. He threw his head back and grunted with each spasm, and the men could see Vixens cheeks flexing as she sucked and savored the load of hot cum.

When he had finished, she let the still hard cock slip from her mouth but continued to hold it, waiting. She knew what would happen, and surely enough, another tiny measure of his cum rolled out the tip of his penis.

Vixen lapped it up with her tongue, and heard several men cry out and moan as she did so. She had given a good show, and she wanted them to know she loved cum.

When they were in the car, Vixen turned and put her arms around the man who had taken her to the slutty theater.

“Thank you, sir, that was wonderful.”

“You really enjoyed being a slut?”

“Oh yes, sir. It was so thrilling.”

The two kissed, and Sir Edward could taste the fluids.

“There will be more,” he promised.

“Oh yes, sir. Oh yes!”

Vixen is real. There are many who think this kind of thing never happens. Poor them. This is a true story. If there is ever any fantasy involved in the Vixen stories, the reader will be told so. Please vote, it does matter. And please comment, it means a great deal to any writer to know what his reader think.

Sir Edward
Sir Edward
141 Followers