The Vixen Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
Vixen is a party favor.
1.7k words
4.32
38.9k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers

Vixen Chronicles #4: The Party Favor

There were quite a few couples there, at the very special party, and in the midst of them all was Vixen, dressed so prettily in a revealing maid's outfit. After all, she was tonight's party favor.

The men, all dressed in suits and ties, nevertheless had their genitals exposed as they sat and chatted, or walked around the room, or danced with any of the ladies there, but never with their wives. Sometimes their members were hard and erect, sometimes soft. It was part of Vixen's job to admire and caress them. She was not allowed to pass by a cock, hard or soft, without feeling it nicely.

The ladies all wore see-through blouses, although some had lacy revealing bras on. None, of course, wore panties, and to a woman each had on very short skirts.

Just now Vixen was doing an excellent job. Having mixed several drinks and brought them to a table where four ladies sat, she was now under the table, cheerfully eating the slippery pussy of a tall, thin woman while both of her hands were working into the holes of two other women. The fourth woman was not merely waiting her turn. Her big toe was busily working into Vixen's puckered bottom.

Most of the people in the room could see Vixen, and hear the moans as she did her job for the evening: entertaining as a party favor should. After all, her instructions were to do anything to anyone who asked, and without hesitation. Even now her face bore evidence of her earlier activities. Vixen was so happy to serve not just women, but certainly men, and her pretty face was caked with cum deposited there over the past several hours.

It had become a kind of game to see which man could deposit the most white cream on her face, and Vixen had helped them with a series of very skilled blow jobs. She had done that out of duty, of course, but also because she just loved the feeling of a cock in her mouth. Even the most experienced woman there had been impressed at how good a job Vixen had done sucking cock. As man after man pulled out, some at the very last second, some a bit earlier to stroke until they blasted forth, those in the room had marveled and just how long Vixen could keep sucking cock. Even they did not realize that she loved being a cocksucker so much, such a cumslut, that she could continue all night, if asked. And she and a few of the men shared guilty glances: they had pulled out and sprayed on her face…but only after the first shot had gone into her mouth.

Vixen was dressed in a black and white maid's outfit, but one with a lacy white bodice: the lace that might have covered her ample tits was pushed down, and her breasts, the nipples engorged, were on display. And oddly enough, the cute skirt somehow did not extend fully around her. The rear was much shorter than the front, and her full ripe bottom was on display. Sadly, it was not reddened, and no marks were visible. That was to change.

It was just after midnight when Sir Edward rapped on a glass. The chatter ceased.

"Has everyone had an opportunity to be served by Vixen?"

Nods and a series of comments came in reply: "Oh yes." "Nicely, too." "Yes, and she did well." "A delightful wench, yes."

Sir Edward continued. "Then it is time for the main activity of the evening."

He glanced at two husky men standing near the kitchen that Vixen had never seen before. Stout, short-necked, they looked like large gnomes. Each must have easily weighed over 350 pounds, and the shortest was well over 6 foot 5 inches tall. Each had their head completely shaved, and from their corpulent faces beady eyes were focused on her. Their wore tuxedos, but like every other man in the place, their cock and balls were exposed. The cocks were hard, and Vixen was stunned at their size. She could see that not only were they long, very long, but the girth was bigger than any cock she had ever seen, and the bulbous, bulging purple head of each was even bigger. Vixen knew in a second that a cock that big would hurt any woman, and her cunt contracted in an involuntary spasm.

The two turned and walked into what usually was a storage room, and from it they brought forth a contraption such as Vixen had never seen. It was the last thing she saw for some time, since at that same moment a blindfold was placed over her eyes. As she felt the costume she wore being swiftly removed, and her hands being bound by cuffs, Vixen knew she was in trouble.

She felt her feet being bound and then ropes being used to tie her securely. To her surprise, someone began to wrap somewhat thinner rope around her large tits. They were being bound, and bound tightly.

Then she felt herself being lifted. The nature of the devise she had seen was now clear to her. It was a portable rack, and she was being hung from it, much like being on a cross.

Vixen felt her legs being opened, and knew her pussy, having been well fucked several times earlier that evening, must be gaping open, the lips puffy.

She was used to being a slut, doing outrageous and dirty sexual things, and she loved it. But this was a fantasy she had confessor to her lover and mentor, Sir Edward, and now it was coming true. She knew that at least 30 people were gathered in the large room, watching her. She was naked, and bound, and the center of attention. That thought alone sent a spasm through her body.

Suddenly a hand touched her, right on her pussy. It was not subtle. The hand might have been a woman's, but it grasp her lips and squeezed, and she felt the pleasure of pain.

Soon other hands were touching her – one finger, then another, pushed into her pussy.

A pair of strong hands lifted her ass off the rack, and another hand slipped behind. Now a finger was working her ass.

Hand after hand touched her. She felt one set of fingers withdraw, only to be replaced quickly by others, and these, she felt sure, were a woman's. They were much gentler, and played her so well without being rough.

Without warning the new set of fingers withdrew, and a hand slapped the front of her cunt sharply. Oh that stung, and she twisted and moaned, but she wanted it to continue forever.

Despite herself, Vixen felt the rise of feeling within herself. When it happened, it was sudden and almost violent. Her body shuttered and the fingers in her cunt seemed to know just where to touch; two of the lit on her g-spot and played. Vixen came so hard she felt as if she would rip the cuffs from her wrists and ankles.

She felt the sudden surge of wetness between her legs and knew she was squirting. It was something that had begun to happen only the year before, but now Vixen was one of those rare women who ejaculated, spewing forth a clear hot sweet liquid from between her legs, directly out of her love canal.

Raised as she was, she knew the man…he had a mustache…leaning against her pussy to catch the fluid in his mouth was standing. The thought of how she looked there, cumming and squirting, made her cum again, this time so hard she lost of sense of where she was. She could only feel the passion, the sexual bliss. She was lost to all rational thought, and her body convulsed and shook as more fluid burst forth from her hole.

After a few minutes, her breathing began to slow. She was aware of voices now, as she came down from her climax.

"Such a lovely slut," said a female voice, and Vixen thought it might be the thin one she had eaten earlier.

"Yes, indeed she is. Look at how her cunt lips are distended. She has really been fucking tonight." It was a male voice, and not her Master.

A slight whirl sound and she felt herself lowered. When her feet touched the ground and she was untied, she found she could not stand alone, but had to be helped to a seat. Now there were solicitous hands helping her, comforting her.

But her blindfold was not removed. Someone pressed a glass to her lips and she drank long and deep. It was ice water. Other hands caressed her shoulders. Voices told her she was a good girl.

But if she thought it was over, Vixen was mistaken. Not much later, the party favor of the evening was on her hands and knees again, a big cock sliding in and out of her much-used cunt, while a clean-shaven pussy was pressed against her mouth. The man behind her was using a flogger on her, gently brushing it against her upper back or lightly slapping it on the cheeks of her ass, in rhythm with the strokes he was giving her with his prick. Once in awhile he would strike her sharply, and she would jump, but she loved the feeling in her body now, the feel of the long male sex member using her on and on, and the sweet lovely taste of a woman's sex organ in her mouth. Her breasts were still bound with rope, and they hurt, but somehow Vixen did not mind.

Tired as she was, Vixen knew that being a party favor made for the best party ever!

Vixen is very real. She is a 38-year-old woman whose sex drive has kicked in with a vengeance. Her lover, Sir Edward, is chronicling the stories of her adventures here. She has had many sexual adventures, some quite kinky, and those are being reported faithfully. She also has a few special fantasies. This is one of them, and this story is mostly fantasy. There are a few elements of actual events woven within it. The reader may be assured that in all the Vixen stories, the facts are real and the events actually took place in real life, unless noted, as in this case.

Please vote. It does matter. Please comment if you care to do so, it always means a lot to a writer, and few people do so.

Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers