The Vixen Dimension

Story Info
An accidental, naked dimensional hop.
5.3k words
4.54
19.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TOTALLY SOFTCORE - if that doesn't suit your fancy, you've been warned. This is a one-off, but I suppose could lead to more adventures. I have other work stringing, so we'll just see how the reaction is. :)

****

"If I had to guess, no one has been in this house for over forty years, Dan. Maybe more."

"That's saying a lot, calling it a house, Cheryl."

Dan and I were currently inside an old, abandoned home, something more akin to a "hobble" than a house. Little was left of the roof, and many of the walls were crumbling. Located literally "in the middle of nowhere" in the mountains of Arkansas, this rare find was going to be a big hit for our social media channel. Though the small house was falling apart, there were still pieces of furniture and interesting nicknacks from long-ago generations. It even once had electricity, but the poles leading up to the place were fallen long ago.

Dan and I toured the country filming abandoned homes and sites for over three years now. With over half a million followers to our "abandonment porn" channel, our odd hobby funded itself. On two occasions, we discovered antiques that held notable value, too. "Hey, what's this?" I asked, pointing to a hatch, cut out in the floor of the kitchen.

"Dunno. Maybe goes under the floor for plumbing? Or a basement down there?"

Working together, we lifted the wooden cut-out from the floor, revealing a ladder leading down. Dan turned on a flashlight and pointed it down the hole. "Hey, Cheryl, there's a big room down here. And furniture. From like the '50s maybe?"

"Really?" I asked, excitedly. I loved it when we found something so unexpected. "Let's go down."

A minute later, Dan and I were both inside, pointing our flashlights in every direction. In one corner was a fancy, upholstered chair next to an old-fashioned radio. An early-model, electric lamp sat on a stool nearby. "Wouldn't it be great if this worked?" snickered Dan, as he flicked on the lamp's switch. Like magic, the bulb lit up. Dan jumped back. "What the fuck?"

"There's electricity down here?" I gasped, bewildered. There was another lamp on the other side of the room, and without hesitating, I clicked the rusted button. Sure enough, it also worked, brightening the place.

"I'll be damned," said Dan. "Are we getting this?" He checked his body-cam and pulled out his hand-held. He began running down the sequence of events that led us here. Once satisfied with filming, he turned to me, and I made a note.

"This is really strange, Dan. There aren't any cobwebs, or much dust. It's like we stepped into somebody's parlor room in 1950."

"An early version of the man cave," whispered Dan. "Like I have back home, with my game room."

I rolled my eyes, but he had a point. Along with the phonograph machine and radio, there were books and magazines scattered everywhere. Even a dartboard. Out of curiosity, I walked over to the radio and switched the knob over. Static and a light whistling sound came through, the tubes warming up, I guess. Then a clear radio voice came through. In fact, several voices. It sounded like something my grandfather used to have me listen to when I was a kid. The radio plays and live broadcasts of days gone by.

Dan and I looked at each other in disbelief. We both took a closer look at the machine, wondering if there were records, tapes, or even a digital hard drive, that was stored in it, making it play old broadcasts. It was a perfectly normal, albeit fancy, radio, for its day.

"This is really weird, Cheryl" whispered Dan, as we listened to the broadcast. It seemed to be in the middle of a commercial. A man's voice was talking.

~"Ladies, don't ever go without NewBlue Cookware. The strongest, safest, aluminum cookware on the market."

"I won't use anything else, Paul," cried a woman's voice.

"And you shouldn't, Betty!" boomed the man. "Not only are they long-lasting, they're very nice on the pocketbook. And don't forget, buy an entire six-piece set, and get our free, complimentary NewBlue apron."

"Oh, I just love the apron," responded the woman.

"And we love it on you! Wouldn't want to risk a cooking accident on those lovely melons of yours, Betty!"

My brother and I looked at each other fast. Did we just hear that right? The woman on the radio laughed, as the host finished his pitch. I clicked it off. "This has to be a joke," I said.

Dan scratched his head. "Look at all these books and magazines." He picked one of them up. "Good Enough to Eat," he read the title aloud, then turning the cover of the book to me. It wasn't about cooking, as I would have guessed. Instead, it was of an illustrated woman, spread out, legs open, seductive. The magazines were mostly men's adventure rags, the covers filled with images of naked women in distress.

"I have to get all this on film," said Dan. He picked his camera back up, and began aiming, but then pulled it away, smacking it a bit. He checked the battery light. "What the hell? Battery says three-quarters full on the meter, but it's giving me a dead battery message when I try to record. He quickly switched it out, experiencing the problem again. "Fuck, of all the times the camera has to crap on us." He pulled at his body cam. "No way! It's not lit up. Check yours."

"Maybe it's something in this room," I said. "Mine's dead, too. If some chemical, or weird thing, is messing with the electronics, maybe we best get out of here," I warned. "I've heard of radioactive material being in the strangest of places."

"Good idea. We'll bring a Geiger Counter with us when we come back." Of course, Dan wanted to get more film footage. This was going to be gold on our channel.

"Okay, but yeah, this is a bit creepy."

Quickly, we turned off the radio and lights and made our way back to the ladder in the dark. Climbing up, Dan pushed on the hatch. I instantly heard a scream and Dan jumped back, the hatch dropping back down. "What the fuck?" he whisper-screamed to me.

Instantly, the hatch was thrust open, bringing light upon us, a large, gruff-looking man standing above. "Just what the hell are you two doing down there?"

"I am so sorry, sir," Dan began apologizing profusely, his hands up, while he balanced on the ladder above me. "We thought we were in an abandoned home."

"Abandoned?" boomed the man. "Are you trying to insult me, boy?"

"No sir, not at all. Please, allow us to come up and explain."

"You better!"

The man sounded angry, but composed. I was grateful, considering where we were in the high mountains of Arkansas. Homes were few and far apart up here, what little civilization was left. We quickly scrambled up, while Dan kept apologizing, but then he suddenly stopped, as we realized our surroundings had changed.

It was still a small hobble of a home, but everything was completely intact. The kitchen table and chairs, the old-fashioned refrigerator, the oven, everything. At the sink was a woman washing dishes. Shockingly, she was completely naked. The man who pulled us up was wearing overalls, dirty work clothes. He certainly played the role of a logger in the '40s or '50s, and that's exactly what it looked like we stumbled into. A house, with early electricity, way up in the mountains, but it no longer was abandoned.

I turned around to see another woman standing at the door. She, too, was completely naked, with heavy tits, and she couldn't have been over thirty years of age. She must have been the one who screamed when Dan tried to get out. She ran to the door. Now, she was calming down. "Explain yourselves," yelled the man. "Just what were you doing in my secret study?"

"Again, sir, I am so sorry," started Dan, when the man interrupted again.

"And who is she!" he motioned to me. "Why's she dressed like that?"

"Oh, sir, this is my friend, Cheryl. She goes on these adventures with me."

"Adventures? What exactly are you getting at? Come on now. Get out with it." The man had a slightly different verbiage than those I've known. It seemed dated.

Dan smiled and continued trying to calm the man down. "Please, sir. Just allow me to explain. We host a podcast, and have a rather famous streaming channel. You may have heard of it, Disparate Destinations. We film unusual places, such as ghost towns and abandoned hotels."

"What are you babbling about? Abandoned hotels? Here? A pod-what?"

"Not just that, sir. Also, old homes, many long since abandoned."

The man scratched his head. "And you FILM this? Where's your camera?"

Dan pulled out the faulty hand-held, barely bigger than the palm of his hand. The rugged man began laughing hysterically. "Now, come on, mister. Don't take me for a fool. I don't know what it is, but it sure enough, ain't big enough, to be a camera!"

"No, look," Dan insisted, powering it on, but when he went to play clips, the screen just flashed the battery button.

"Looks fancy, but that ain't no camera. I got one, you know." The man seemed very proud of himself. "But it's just a picture camera. Now, tell me. Where are you from, and why is SHE got all the get-up on?"

Dan looked to me, then the two naked girls in the room, and began connecting the dots. "Oh, sir. I think you must be mistaken. Cheryl isn't my girlfriend. She's like a sister to me."

The man scowled at Dan. "What's your name, son?"

"Oh, yes. It's Dan Hastings. This is Cheryl Smith."

The man pulled himself high, towering above Dan. He certainly had the body of a lumberjack. "Well, Dan, my name is James Robert Weaver, and I may not have much to my name, but even in my meager place, you respect the rules, just like you would anywhere else."

"Um, I'm sorry? I don't foll-"

"That girl had BETTER take of those rags this very minute, or you're gonna find yerself in a pile of broken bones outside my doorstep, son!"

Dan was trembling, looking to me, mouthing, "Please help?" His eyes were wide open in fear. Not knowing what else to do, I began unbuttoning my shirt. My pants were tight, and it took a moment of struggling to peel out of them. I won't deny that Dan is liberal with getting clips of my butt in some of the shots. Kind of our shtick.

"Thank you," Dan whispered, as I popped off my bra and panties. Now, I was trembling.

"Was that so hard?" said James, pulling off of Dan, as if he'd done more of the work than me. "Allow me to introduce my sister, Eileen, and my wife, Sue Ellen."

I wasn't clear on which naked woman was which, but logged their names in my brain. "Nice to meet you," I said, hoping a gentle approach was best.

The man seemed to lighten up and reached out to shake my hand. It seemed surreal trying to stay pleasant to a man who forced me to go naked.

"I do think it's brave of her," said one of the women, the one at the sink.

"What's that, Eileen?"

"Well, for the lady to wear a man's cloth."

James laughed heartily. "Now don't you go getting any ideas." Then she laughed with him. "Of course, not." She tried to settle herself down, to follow up. "But really. For all the things a woman to wear, very... I don't know? Brave? Chique? You must be from the city."

"Yes," I said.

"I tell you, girls," boomed James. "It's the rot of the world, the big city development. Trying to move too fast."

My colleague and I were thoroughly confused. The large-breasted woman, Sue Ellen, I guess, approached Dan. "You still haven't told us how you got here," she said. "I've been here all day, and I didn't see you come in."

I saw a look in Dan's face. It's like his heart stopped, as a brilliant idea snapped in his head. He turned to the woman. "Hey, this is going to be a really strange question. What year is it?"

"What year is it?" repeated James. His wife stopped him. "Nineteen-forty-seven, of course. Are you okay, dear?" She reached up to grab Dan's forehead, as if playing an instant maternal role. He reeled back, just a bit, so as not to offend.

"James. Sue Ellen, is it? I think we have a problem." James began to "man up" again, but Dan was shaking his head and waving his hands down. "Sir, this is going to sound crazy, but we're from the year 2020. I know this sounds nuts, but it all makes sense now."

Eileen gasped. "James? Do you think that's possible?"

"This has to be a joke. You think my brother is pulling another on me? I wouldn't put it past him." James said. "Tell me. Were you hired by Beau? He put you up to this?"

"No, sir," I said. "Dan is telling you the truth. We've somehow jumped back in time."

"Well, I'll be damned. So that explains your get-up when you got here?" he asked me, bewildered.

"Um, I guess. Yes."

"Do all women have to dress like that in the future?"

"A lot do," I said, turning to the two women next to me. "But, um, all women wear clothes. They just vary in styles."

Sue Ellen and Eileen gasped, as if their souls were on fire. "Why on earth would they do that?" Eileen said. "What happened?"

"This doesn't make sense," said Dan. "Even in 1947, the women dressed. In fact, maybe even more so than now.. or rather, then... in 2020." Dan may have been confusing everyone, but he continued, "This is America, right?"

James was in disbelief. "Maybe you are sick, son. Of course this is America. But ain't no respectable American woman gonna put clothes on her body. Of course, they don't dress."

"In my timeline, they did," said Dan. "Cheryl can back me up. I know this all sounds crazy, but maybe we didn't really time travel, rather than jump into an alternate dimension."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"An alternate wha??" asked James.

"A multi-verse. It's like having this world in the another universe, with microscopic differences in their timelines."

The man, nor the women, seemed to understand a lick of what Dan was trying to explain. He turned to me, panicked. "Cheryl, how are we going to get back?"

"So, are you like aliens or something?" James asked.

"Well, not exactly, but the closest thing to them, I guess."

"I don't know whether I should be scared of you, or welcoming?" he said. "Ladies? You think these two are okay for a little hospitality? They are clearly lost."

"Of course," said Sue Ellen, swinging her tits, as if commanding us in the room to give her the attention. "We can whip up a meal, right, sis?"

Dan and I shrugged. "What else are we going to do?" I whispered.

"James, I'd love to talk with you about your culture, but frankly, Cheryl and I are somewhat... well, disturbed... that we might not get back. But we have to try. We can go back into your study, repeat our steps, and hope whatever brought us here, takes us back."

James stroked his beard. "Alright," he said. "But if you are who you say you are, you have to tell me about your story, too. I like to write as a hobby. This will be great fuel for that."

Except for the nude women, James and his family seemed like any other one might meet in this region of Arkansas, in 1947. It's just the naked women threw everything off for me. We couldn't have traveled back in time, yet it felt like we did. The women scurried to the kitchen, leaving me alone with Dan and James. James said to me, "I understand you are from a different place, so this may not be required in the kitchen where you come from, but whatever other customs you may have, I simply cannot allow you to wear clothes. It would be blasphemy."

"Really?" I said. "You mean , your religion requires it?"

James squinted. "Religion has nothing to do with it. Culture, Upbringing. A fine, adult woman always presents herself naked for any man. Why on earth wouldn't they?"

It was dogma, either way, I thought, but I kept it to myself. "Of course, sir. I wouldn't want to offend you." I could tell he wasn't at all offended now, looking me up and down like a piece of meat. On the other hand, I noticed he looked at the other two girls in the very same way. They seemed obliged and happy to be objects of lust.

"Can you tell us more about this culture," Dan asked, truly interested. "Have women always gone naked, since the beginning of time?"

"Well, there was the Dark Ages, son, but before and after that, sure. Good women just don't do that. Maybe the gutter trash of the world. Of course, one covers for the cold, but that is easily resolved indoors." I noticed the place was respectably warm, maybe 75 degrees Fahrenheit, or higher. "So, of course, women go naked."

"And the men?" I asked.

James looked at me again, like I was crazy for not knowing. "Of course not, young lady. We would never impose on the gift of a woman's body. Please. We're not savages."

"I see," I said, not really understanding a bit of it. Nudists made sense, but an hierarchy where only women went naked? "Do women have jobs here?" I asked.

James thought for a moment. "Not much around these parts. A few teachers in the county, next over. Now in the city, whew. Some girls work the factories and whatnot, I know."

"Just like life back in our time. Actually," I said, "In our timeline, there is a technology and culture very similar to here. The difference is, our race were more puritanical, if that makes sense to you. Very much ashamed to show their bodies."

"Ashamed?" gasped James. The girls giggled from the kitchen, as he looked to me. "Why would you be ashamed?"

I blushed, a little, responding, "Well, I wouldn't say 'ashamed' is the right word for me, but maybe modest or embarrassed about it? It's just not normally done where we come from. This is the first time Dan has ever seen me naked, in fact, and we have worked together for years."

"That just seems so barbaric to me," whispered James, in disbelief. "Never in our world. Dan, take a good look at your friend. She deserves it."

Dan, confused, looked to James, then me, unsure what to do. I huffed, wanting to play along just to placate the hosts. "Go ahead, Dan. It's okay." I perked up, pulling my arms back a bit, allowing everyone a good, long look at my naked body.

"You're absolutely lovely," cried Sue Ellen, from the kitchen. Dan was in disbelief himself, stunned by the view (or so I hoped). I knew he'd wanted to see me naked for a long time. Hell, all my fans do. My long-term relationship with Brad prevented that. That is, until two weeks ago, when we broke up. I'm still sore over it. Having people appreciate my body kind of felt good, for a change.

"You're a gem," said James, slapping Dan on the shoulder. "At least thank her, boy."

"Um, thank you. You look very nice."

I think he was afraid to say more, fear of offending me. "You're welcome," I said.

"We'll have the pork chops and beans ready in five minutes," called Eileen. "Sound good?"

Dan looked at her, and she gave a quick spin. "Yes, ma'am," he said. "Thank you for the kindness."

"Is that really a camera in your world?" James asked, pointing at Dan's hand-held.

"I know. Crazy, right? Just thirty years before, we had film and big cameras. Now, things like this." He tried to power it up again. "But I think your electricity works differently here. It's inexplicable why none of our digital devices are working."

"Digital devices?"

"Think of them like tools. Phones, you know what those are?"

"Of course. Like I said, we aren't savages. We're modern, even living in the country. Life has been good to us. We're blessed, with the same radios and phones our ancestors invented over four hundred years ago."

Dan and I paused. We both found it odd they had paused progressing past that. Dan nodded to James, "Well, these phones, we can take anywhere, and they also take pictures, and make movies, and do all sorts of other things."

"Really?" breathed James. "I want to say you're crazy, but it's just crazy enough to believe you."

The girls were just bringing the food to the table. By then, I'd almost gotten used to being naked. The two men kept staring at us rather pervertedly throughout the meal, but otherwise, everything was on the up and up. And the meal was also terrific. As we finished, I finally spoke. Dan had been doing most of the talking up til then. "This meal was amazing."

12