The Voice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt wonderful! She had always known it would be like this but still could hardly believe how good her chest felt. She wanted him to suck harder. She wanted him to suck both at the same time. She wanted...

Chapter 5 - BOO!

Suddenly they were bathed in light! Bright, unwavering light!

The passenger's side car door was jerked open causing the dome light to come on. A distinctly adult voice said in a loud stage-whispery voice "Now ain't this pretty. I got me a couple of children about to fornicate."

Jerking away from Jerry, Jill grabbed her blouse around her. Jerry started to reach for the ignition switch but was stopped by a blow to his wrist from a long police baton.

"Now you wouldn't want to do that would you? It's not nice to run away when you're being talked to, you know?"

"Little lady, why don't you reach over there and gently toss me those keys."

The dome light revealed only the lower part of a well-starched and creased pair of tan pants and a waiting open hand.

"Do I know you?" Jill demanded.

The hard wooden nightstick slapped into the seatback right next to her shoulder. "Don't matter whether you do or not" he growled. "Just do as you're told or your boyfriend's gonna get hurt. Now give me those keys!"

Jill handed the keys to the light bearer, but still couldn't resist asking, "Who are you?"

"Well honey, I'm the best news you've had all night, cause it looks to me like you and your beau were fixing to get into some heavy loving and I'll bet neither of you came prepared."

"We weren't going to do anything wrong. We were just kissing and petting a little" Jerry half sobbed. "This is really our first honest to goodness date. This the first time we've ever been alone."

"Well now ain't that sweet. Next I'll bet your gonna be telling me you're both virgins."

"Please sir" Jill wailed, "My dad will kill us if you tell him"

"If I tell him what? And why would I be wanting to tell you dad anything anyway?"

"Aren't you one of his deputies?" Jerry asked without thinking and was rewarded with an elbow in the ribs from Jill.

"One of whose deputies? Oh, I get it. This must be Sheriff Droopie's daughter. Well now ain't that just grand. This is going to be more fun than I thought."

Though her father did have a bit of a potbelly, and his face was rather long and baggy, Jill hated to hear people compare her dad with the little Droopy dog cartoon character. She started to protest but decided silence might be a better choice.

"Well now, let's just say I'm not one of his regular deputies and leave it at that. OK?"

"What do you want of us?" Jill demanded. "Are you going to rob us?

"No honey, I'm not going to rob you. I'm going to help you enjoy this beautiful night. So let's start right now. You, little honey, what's your name?"

"Jill."

"And what's your boyfriends moniker"

"He's Jerry. And you'd better not hurt us cause my dad's the sheriff and he'll get you if you do something bad to us." Jill sobbed.

"I'm not planning to hurt you" The Voice answered. "We're just going to have fun."

"You've already hurt me," Jerry added rubbing his wrist "and it still hurts like hell!"

"I'm truly sorry about that son" The Voice said "but you shouldn't have tried to run away."

"That's what anybody would have done" Jill whined.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Doesn't matter now. Let's get started. Jill, that was your name right?"

Dutifully Jill answered "Yes sir".

"OK, Jill. Take off Jerry's shoes, socks and shirt."

"What?" Jill asked incredulously.

The truncheon slapped hard against the dashboard and The Voice said, "I told you to take off his shoes, socks and shirt."

Both teenagers jumped at the sudden violence of the baton's smack. Jill began removing Jerry's clothes.

Gently but steadily slapping the baton against his palm The Voice said "That's better. Now toss those items into the back seat. Jerry, now it's your turn. Take off Jill's shoes and blouse and toss them back there with your clothes."

"That's better. No arguments or silly questions. Very good. Now Jill, throw his pants back with the rest of the clothes".

As Jill complied she whined, "Are you going to make us get completely undressed?"

The palm slapping paused momentarily as The Voice purred "Would that really bother you pretty one? I'll bet you'd like to see just how big Jerry's dick actually is, now wouldn't you? Let's not rush things just yet. Jerry, take off her skirt and add it to the pile back there."

The two kids sat there in their respective underwear, Jerry in his shorts and Jill in her loose bra and panties.

"Well now, this is starting to look better and better. Time to move on though. Both of you lay back on the seats. That's right. Now, Jill, take off his shorts".

Jerry just knew the moment Jill began to pull his shorts down he'd get a hard-on. So he was shocked by how soft he remained. Then he was embarrassed because he couldn't get it up.

Jill wanted nothing more than to stare at Jerry's cock, but for some reason couldn't bring herself to even look at him.

Chapter 6 - FORCED?

The Voice said "Not bad for starters. I'll bet we can make it nice and hard before we're through. Now Jerry, slip Jill's bra the rest of the way off and then help her out of those pretty little panties."

Jill shucked her bra off as Jerry reached to take it. Then she raised her hips from the seat to help him work her panties down.

Reaching in with his wand The Voice stopped Jerry before he could pull Jill's last piece of clothing completely off. Wrapped around her ankles the panties held her feet together. Still using his baton, The Voice pressed first one knee open and then the other until Jill was spread wide before both males. Then he rubbed her crotch with the tip of his magic wand until she began to breathe heavily.

"Time to get those panties out of the way Jerry. You don't need me to show you how do you?" The Voice crooned.

As her panties slipped from her toes Jill opened her legs wide and defiantly asked "Is that what you wanted? To see my pussy? Well take a good look! What's next, are you going to rape me?"

"Very nice. Yes, very very nice! No, my sweet, next you must help poor Jerry join in the fun. Jerry, stretch out with your head on the driver's seat and your legs pointing out this door.

Jill watched as her partner arranged himself as ordered.

"Now Jill, I want you to kneel down with your legs on both sides of Jerry. Very good. Now take his dick in your hand and gently rub it up and down."

All her life Jill had been waiting for this moment it seemed, but this was definitely not how she had pictured it. She stretched Jerry's prick out to its full length and then relaxed it back to its soft mount. Only twice was she able to do this though before it was long and hard it wouldn't relax. Then she ran her hands up and down his shaft and watched his face go from grimace to a pained grin.

"Well done my sweet. Now back up toward the door and take his dick in your mouth. No, no, don't suck, not just yet anyway, just lick it gently at this point. That's it, round and round and every so often push the tip of you tongue into the little opening in the end. Grip it with your lips, not your teeth. That's it, now slide your mouth all the way down (or is that up) his shaft to the hair."

His shaft was warm and hard in her mouth and she could tell she was giving him immense pleasure whether he wanted it or not. She gasped as she felt a hand on her exposed pussy lips and then an exploring finger enter her most private parts.

"Oh, you're going to like this Jerry. Jill's tight as a drum and wet as a waterfall. That's right, I've got my finger in your girlfriend getting her ready for you. Is he about to explode, Jill?"

Jill could only mumble around the monstrous erection in her mouth, but she managed to say, "I don't know. He sure is long and hard though."

"Well we'll just have to take a short break. Turn your head and watch for a minute".

A hand appeared just inside the car with a small, square foil packet. "Here Jill, open this rubber and put it on Jerry."

"I don't know how. I don't want to hurt him"

"Oh you'll not hurt him, I promise. Just tear the foil open and then roll the condom down his dick. That's it. See how nicely it's rolled and ready for use. Wrap your boyfriend's dick in it, all the way down. Good"

"Now stroke him some more with you hand until the rubber is tight against his prick."

Suddenly as Jill stroked she felt something enter her pulsing vagina. Before she could jerk away it was withdrawn and she felt a warm wetness inside. "What ..." she began.

"Nothing to be afraid of. That was a small plastic tube containing a spermicide. A female contraceptive. Now you are doubly protected from getting pregnant. So, climb astraddle, slip that nice long shaft into your nice wet opening and FUCK!"

Never had she felt anything so exciting as Jill followed her orders. Jerry was by now very hard and very long and Jill was doubly wet. His dick slipped completely in without the slightest resistance and Jill began to move up and down on his shaft.

Jerry for his part couldn't lay still and had to follow her crotch each time it lifted from his body.

After a surprisingly few stokes, and much before Jill was ready, Jerry filled the balloon of his rubber almost to bursting. Jill continued to stroke up and down but to no avail as Jerry withered back to nothingness.

Just as Jill was about to cry out and complain, The Voice said, "Now my dear, you must help him rise again to the occasion. Gently roll the condom from his dick and then suckle his shaft some more. I assure you it will reward you a with second cumming."

Jerry winced as Jill pulled several hairs along with the now spent rubber. He could only lay quietly and enjoy though as she took his tool in her warm mouth and began to lick and stroke again.

As Jill straddled Jerry to excite his manhood to a second rising she felt their attacker fondle her now drenched pussy. She gave no protest as he ran his fingers in and out of her and was not terribly surprised when she recognized the feel of his prick enter her still steaming pussy.

"Oh you're tight!" he said as he slowly stroked in and out. "I knew you were going to enjoy this but I never dreamed how much you'd get into it."

He reached around and massaged both nipples with his thumbs and Jill felt herself letting go. She didn't really want to give him the satisfaction of making her cum, but she couldn't stop herself. She began to clamp down on his shaft so tightly her muscles actually quivered and then she suddenly sent a gush of fluid shooting from deep within her cunt. Yes, her cunt! Not her vagina nor even her pussy, but that had come from her cunt. She suddenly loved that word. She said cunt, cunt, cunt over and over in her mind!

"That was fantastic little one." The Voice said, "It came from deep inside didn't it? Where did you feel it, my love?"

Before she could stop herself, Jill pulled Jerry's dick from her mouth and screamed "It came from my CUNT! Way up inside my CUNT! I want to do it again!"

"Well we certainly wouldn't want to disappoint, now would we?" soothed The Voice as he continued to stroke. "Is Jerry about ready again? I hope so, because I just shot my load up inside you and I'll be soft in just a moment."

Instead of answering aloud, Jill simply pulled away from The Voice's pumping imposition and mounted Jerry's rigid shaft. They exercised their new talents again until both collapsed from exhaustion.

"I hope you're satisfied now", Jill eventually snapped at The Voice. "I don't know about Jerry, but I'm too tired to do anything more. And I stink!"

Jerry affirmed her statement by saying, "Yeah, man. I couldn't get it up again with popsicle splints! Can we put our clothes back on and go home now?"

They waited several seconds before they realized there was no one to answer their pleas for they were all alone in the dark with their nakedness and memories.

12