The Voice Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my younger brother," the tough looking boy moaned, smacking the paperboy upside the head, "and this is my friend Tony."

"Ah... Hi," Debbie managed, as she clutched her robe.

"Well sorry to bother you, but you see we have a little problem here." the tough looking boy said.

Debbie was having trouble breathing, as she listened to the boy.

"You see my brother here is a bit of a liar, and his last lie included you," the tough boy said, as the boys made their way into the front hall.

"You see, he said that, well you offered to let him see you naked, like you were some sort of exhibitionist, he even described your breasts in full detail."

"Oh my," Debbie signed, with a blush.

"Yah, you see the way we figure it, Bro here owes you an apology, of course there's a slim chance that it did happen," the tough boy teased.

Debbie just looked at the boys in stunned silence.

"That's what I thought," the tough looking man moaned, "now apologize fool."

"Ow, your hurting me, please for once I didn't lie!" The boy said, with a freighting squeal.

"Please stop it," Debbie pleaded, "ah he might have been right."

"What?" Both the tall boys said, simultaneously.

"No it was just, I ah had a little too much to drink, and I may have flashed him a little," was the best that Debbie could muster.

"I don't know, she might be just trying to save your Bro, from an ass kicking," the other boy growled.

"Yah there is no way a woman like you, would ever let someone like my Bro, see them naked." The tough boy said, as he smacked his brother in the face.

"Please, ah, yah, it was just a," Debbie mumbled, as if her mouth was dried up.

"Prove it," the tough looking boy interrupted.

"What?" Debbie screamed.

"Well he told us in some detail about your breasts, let's see if he was right," the boy barked.

"You're kidding me right," Debbie said, with a nervous laugh.

"No let's see what's under the robe," the tough boy said, as he pulled at the robe.

"But I'm naked under the robe," Debbie cried, as she backed away.

"Even better," the tough looking boy said, as he licked his lips, and moved closer.

Debbie felt like running, but she had backed herself literally and figuratively into a corner, as she was now standing against the far wall, as the three boys blocked her way into her living room.

"Well let's go, if you did it once," the tough looking boy snapped.

Debbie's hands trembled, as she fidgeted with her robe, "please will you just leave, my husband is coming home soon!"

"Well then you better get it over with, because we aren't leaving until we know the truth!" The tough looking boy snapped.

Debbie trembled as she untied her robe. Looking down at the floor; Debbie opened the robe, and quickly flashed the boys.

"Ok there now please leave," Debbie mumbled, as she tried to make her way into the living room.

"I don't think so," the tough looking boy said, blocking her way, "much to fast, in fact he said you showed him your ass, as well, so why don't you just lose the robe all together."

"What?" She said, as she flashed the paperboy a look that could kill. The tough looking boy began tugging at her robe, as if he was growing impatient.

"Ok, Ok!" Debbie screamed, "but if I do it, you promise to leave."

"Just do it!" the tough looking boy screamed.

A startled Debbie slowly let the robe fall open in the front. Before slipping it off each shoulder and dropping it to the floor, the tough looking boy quickly picking it up and folded it up over his arm. Debbie now stood stark naked in front of the boys, as she covered her breasts with an arm and her crotch with the other.

"God I love the don't look at me I'm naked dance," the tough looking boy moaned. "Ok enough, put your hands on top of your head."

Debbie just shook her head from side to side.

"Look I will ask one more time and then."

"Ok please just leave the other one alone." Debbie mumbled, as she saw that the paperboy was openly crying.

"Ok, get Dipshit out of here, he doesn't deserve a look, fucking crybaby," the tough boy groaned, as the other boy threw the paperboy out the front door.

Debbie was frantic, as the two boys looked her over, especially when she slowly raised her hands away.

"Well what do you know, Dipshit might have been right after all, look at those nice puffy nipples, but sadly I'm an ass man, so lets turn around a put your hands on the wall," the tuff boy barked.

Debbie did so, almost happy to be away from their stares, she also figured the boy had been arrested a time or two, as he was now kicking her legs apart. Debbie listened as they traded lewd comments about her ass, and what they wanted to do to it. She tried to turn back around, but a strong arm to the back, was keeping her in place. She felt hands groping her ass. She then gasped when she felt her ass cheeks spread apart.

"Oh Man! This bitch is shaved." The other boy cried.

"Oh wow, let me see!" The tough boy said with excitement, "it's great you can see everything, watch when I pull on the sides, look how it opens up."

"Look at that, we hit pink!" the other boy cried.

Debbie was hysterical, as she thought she was about to be raped by the duo. She felt the back of her head being pulled back.

"Well well, who knew an old slut living in our neighbor hood," the tuff looking boy hissed into her ear. "Listen I have to go to my grandmothers, it being Sunday in all, but I will be back to fuck the shit out of you latter."

Both boys gave Debbie a smack, on the ass, on their way out. Debbie sank to the floor, as she watched the two boys exit out the front door. She looked around for her robe and then like in slow motion, she remembered the tough looking boy had her robe around his arm when they left, like some sort of souvenir. Debbie rushed to lock the front door, and then crawled to the living room.

Debbie sank down on the couch, feeling as low as she had all weekend. She seemingly didn't even have the strength to shed tears anymore. She just sat there trying to figure out how one phone call could do so much damage.

Debbie heard the speakerphone rattling, when she leaned forward she thought she heard her name, through the static. She was puzzled at first and then realized the batteries must be fading, as she broke into insane laughter.

Debbie rose up of the couch, as if some sort of force took over her body. She went to her kid's room and came back to the living room carrying her son's baseball bat. Debbie looked down at the speakerphone, and then in a hitting display that would have made Ted Williams proud, laid waste to it.

Debbie stumbled into the bathroom next, taking one last look at her naked, baseball bat swinging self, before unleashing a fatal blow to the bathroom mirror. Debbie was surprised that there wasn't some sort of camera or something behind it, when it shattered to the floor.

Debbie seemingly still in her trance, went into her bedroom and got her private papers and the strong box that include the families important documents, and put them in the trunk of her car. Then she got her husband's strong box, followed by the photo albums, and her son's favorite toy box. Finally she took the picture off the wall, of her mom, and put them all in the trunk.

Debbie made her way into her bedroom and put on her favorite pair of sweats and her fuzzy bunny slippers. She went to the garage and threw her husband's golf clubs in the back seat, before backing her car across the street, ironically enough in the same spot the white truck had been parked. Debbie raced across the street, back into her garage; after some searching Debbie finally spotted the gasoline bottle.

She brought it into the house and poured its contents from one end of the house to the other. Using a stick match, she lit the gas, and was suddenly knocked off her feet, by the sudden explosion, that rocked the house. Debbie stumbled to her feet, and made her way back to her car. Debbie sat on the trunk of the car, as she watched, her one time dream home, which in one weekend turned into the house of horrors, burn.

Debbie wasn't sure if she would ever know who was behind the voice, although she had her suspicions, but she was sure that she wasn't going let it ruin her life. She also knew that she wasn't going to be the laughingstock of the neighborhood.

She sat there watching the flames burst through the windows, sirens off in the distance. She suddenly thought about her husband, it was his goal to move his family to a warmer climate, and a better neighborhood.

"Well hubby, looks like we pack up the family and move to Beverly Hills, after all." Debbie said, as a tear rolled down her cheek, another quickly joined it, when she saw her husband's car racing down the street.

The End.

Hope you enjoyed reading my story.

This story was just a work of fiction.

I have more Nc type stories right here on the literotica web site.

As always stay tuned for more stories, from my demented mind!

Please feel free to send me your comments and vote.

Thanks for yah time:

Deputy Duffy.

12