The Voice In Her Ear

Story Info
His whispers help her overcome inhibitions.
3.1k words
4.47
31.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earpieces and throat mikes are very small things, especially if you have very big hair. It's not the mike that she finds strange, though, nor is the voice in her ear strange to her. It's the clothes that she feels odd in.

The heels are fine -- she likes heels, even if she only wears them a few times a year. She wears them well; her hips swing easily, tracing a figure 8 in the air with her secret sweet self. The skirt is too short, flashing inner thighs fore and aft indiscriminately, the door beggars and patrolling policemen all stroking greedily at her tender flesh with their eyes.

The blouse is fantastic on her, she knows that, can't avoid the looks as they move from her aching breasts straining against the fabric up her throat to her eyes. Each man seems surprised to discover that she has eyes.

The voice is soft in her ear, soothing her as she walks down the street. "Where are you now?" He whispers.

"11th and Fulsom."

"Stop at the corner. Which street is busiest? Go down that street." She does, swinging across the crosswalk with a large group. "Don't' forget to walk like you want to get fucked."

A soft moan that does not escape her lips he can hear through the throat mike. "Yes sir." she whispers.

She is trying to sound easy, trying to regain equilibrium. No, no, that won't do, not at all.

"Do you want to get fucked?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want to get fucked."

"More"

"I want to get fucked so bad. I want my pussy fucked hard with a big cock. I need cock in my tight hot pussy. Please?" She is shaking with it, afraid on the street where she can have none but the words are true and she knows she will do whatever he tells her to.

"Find a short wall, a foot or so high." She does, walking across the street and down to the front of a bar.

"OK"

"Now wait for a guy to walk down the street alone. You see anybody?"

"Oh, yes" she moans, a deep lurch in her hips at the sight of a dumb-looking but powerfully built man in bricklayer's pants coming into view.

"Put one leg up on the wall. Pretend that you're fixing your shoe. When he looks to see if he can spot your panties, show him your wet pussy."

Her breath comes out in an explosion of fear and disbelief, but she does not protest. She puts one foot up on the wall, clamps her knees together, and fusses with the ankle strap on one of the shoes. She can see him approaching, predicts the slowing of his steps as he sees the opportunity for panty viewing.

"Tell me when." He says in her ear, gently.

Standing frozen with concentration she feels his stride falter. "Now." She straightens up, swings her knee open, smoothes her hair behind an ear. He stops.

"Show him you want it."

She lets her hips tilt forward, lets them express her unfulfilled need. She knows he can see her swollen slit.

"Now run your middle finger up the middle of your cunt. Rub your clit three times."

It is torture to rub three times and then stop. She does it, moaning out loud.

"Did he stop?"

"Yes."

"Does he have hard cock?"

"Yes."

"Do you want it to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Is there a bus stop close?"

"Yes."

"Get on the next bus."

"I'll have to run."

"Do it."

She runs, pounding out her fear and desire on the pavement. She knows he can hear her harsh breath and her gasps. She makes the bus. It is almost empty. The driver and passengers goggle at her while she extracts a dollar from her pocket and feeds it into the machine.

"Find a seat that everyone can see."

She moves to a center-facing seat in the middle and sits down.

"Are your nipples hard?"

She makes the smallest noise she can, yes. The bus is very quiet.

"I've got my cock in my hand and I'm squeezing the head gently. Precum is oozing from it - lots of precum. Would you like to taste it?"

Another small noise, yes. A man near her turns to look at her.

"Mmmmmm. I think I'd rather paint your nipples with precum. Are you squeezing your thighs together?"

She sighs in protest, and the man nudges his companion. They both turn to look at her openly.

"Is anyone looking at you?"

"Mhm" she says as softly as she can.

"Brush imaginary crumbs off your nipples. Flick them hard."

She does this, and her nipples spring to life, her pussy gives a jolt of pleasure, she gasps in the middle of it, and one of the men makes a noise.

"Do you like it when they watch you?"

"Yes." Her breath is coming in short gasps. She tries to control her diaphragm.

"Get off the bus at the next stop."

Her knees are weak as she's getting off the bus and she almost falls. A harsh laugh from the corner and she is walking in the other direction.

"Find a bar. Go inside."

"Any bar?"

"Any bar."

She swings into the first one she sees. It's dark, crowded, and noisy. She is immediately swallowed up in the press of bodies. Someone gropes her ass. She cannot see any expressions on the faces of the men around her.

"Find a body."

"What?" She is swaying with the crowd, hoping for another touch.

"Press yourself up against him."

She cannot help but moan. His breath is coming faster in her ear. She closes her eyes again, listens to his excitement. His voice cuts off her next moan. "Do it. Get yourself a cock."

Her eyes scan. There. Tall, young, generic, brown hair brown eyes let's hope for a big cock. She walks across the dance floor at him. He is talking to his friend but his eyes follow her deliberate path towards him. She is careful to keep her steps slow, her hips liquid. He is smiling down at her by the time she arrives.

"Tell him you need someone to fuck you."

Underwater she places a hand on his shoulder and stands on tiptoe to whisper it in his ear. Her hand is shaking. His eyebrows go up and his hand goes down, slides right up her thigh to her pussy and she gasps as this strange man's hand slides into her.

"Back room." He is tugging her towards a door, and she realizes he works here. There will be no time. This will happen now.

Her knees tremble and threaten to give out. "Mmm... is he taking you in the back room?" She can't believe he will take it this far. The door closes behind her. He is taking it this far.

"Yes." she says, turning around to face her new lover. He stops and looks at her for a moment, trying to decide if she's crazy, she supposes.

"Is there a desk?" She is backed up against it, hands gripping the edge.

"Yes." She looks straight into his eyes as she says it. He moves towards her.

"Sit on it and show him your pussy." It is a quick hop up and she is breathless but there. She knows he can see the wetness sliding out of her. His eyes move over her keenly.

"What's your name?" His hands are already fumbling at his belt. She laughs, tilts her hips a bit towards him and says

"My name is Alice."

"Pull your tits out and rub your nipples." She does this, moaning a bit. "Tell him what you need."

She looks into his eyes as he pulls out his cock and says, "Please fuck me. I've been waiting all night. I'm a good girl. Please I need to be fucked so bad." As she speaks he moves to her, pulls her legs up and grasps her ankles together. Her back is forced onto the desk and her head hangs over the edge of it.

She feels his cock slide into apex of her thighs, stroking her cunt lips and nudging her clit. She gasps and arches her back against the desk, frantically trying to position herself so that he will slide in. He laughs a low, amazed laugh.

"Tell me when he fucks you." She can hear his breath coming faster, but he seems totally in control. She makes a little sound of need and bucks herself furiously at the teasing cock.

"Please oh please fuck me. Oh god I need that cock. Oh god please fuck my pussy see how bad it needs to be fucked?" She is almost crying with frustration, churning her hips desperately when he grabs her ass and spreads her throbbing lips with his thumbs. She whimpers and he slams his cock into her with a grunt.

"Oh, god, yes, fuck me." Her back lengthens as her slit grasps hungrily at the cock stroking it. "Give me your cock oh yes I love cock in my cunt oh I am a good girl."

"I can hear him fucking you. You are such a slut. Mmmm. My dirty little whore. Fuck him good. Make it the best fucking cunt he's ever had. Are you touching your clit?"

"No", she gasps, eyes closed, "Please may I rub my clit?"

They both say yes at the same time. She moans as her hand finds the tiny hard center of her pleasure and she starts rubbing it. His voice cuts through her soft moans. "He's going to come soon. I don't think you can cum that fast. Ask him if he has a friend who can fuck you too."

"Please... I need more... more cock. Please, I need cock to suck on too." She is afraid and he stops for a second but then laughs and pulls out a cell phone. Speed dial is wonderful. He talks briefly on the phone, and there is a knock on the door.

He walks to it and unlocks it, cock in hand. Without checking the door he walks around the desk and offers her his cock. She cannot see his friend, but she hears the low noise of surprise and pleasure he makes as he walks to her. An electric shiver runs down her spine as she gobbles hungrily at the head of his rock hard cock. It slides teasingly around her lips, spreading pre-cum on her face.

He is trying hard to keep avoiding her but his eyes are heavy lidded with lust and his hips lurch helplessly when her keen tongue wraps around his glans. "Suck, please suck?" she says in her most petulant voice and he surrenders with a moan.

"Ready to go, huh?" She feels new hands deftly flicking her clit. She moans around the cock in her mouth and starts to suck and twist furiously as this unseen man licks her pussy softly.

"You little whore, you've got a cock in your mouth, don't you? Suck it good, girl, suck that cock." He is close to cumming in her mouth and she pops the head a bit with her tongue. Her concentration is broken by a new sensation in her pussy. A cock slides in slowly, but the tongue on her clit hasn't stopped. She tenses and tries to look up, but he reaches down and grabs her throat.

"No, I'm gonna cum in your mouth, you little slut, while Mike fucks you and Steve sucks your clit and John cums on your tits. Yes, suck it, little girl, such a sweet tight pussy and such a hot mouth. Oh, yeah, I'm gonna cum in your mouth you keep sucking like that." The litany of words washes over her mind while the cock in her mouth begins pumping harder. She can feel his balls tighten.

"Take him all the way, my little slit. Let him feel your throat constrict on his cock." She complies, opening her throat muscles and letting them squeeze his head.

"Oh, fuck, take my cock. Suck it, oh fuck, you are such a good cunt!" His hands come down her throat and grasp tightly, then stroke it in long firm strokes. He pumps into her again and then she can feel cum pouring straight down her throat, thick hot gobs of it with each thrust until she can't swallow anymore without breath and it oozes from her mouth. As he withdraws she becomes aware again of the cock massaging her tight wet slit.

He's been waiting for her attention, pumping slowly and long into her aching hungry pussy. As her mouthful continues to hold her throat back so she cannot see, the clever mouth comes back, slipping over and around her clit with deft darting flirtings. "What's happening now?" He is hoarse and controlled, and she feels it begin to build.

"Oh yes please fuck me. Oh yes fuck suck me oh please make me cum." Her hips are slapping frantically against the desk before the cock in her pussy lurches. She feels large rough hands grip her hips and he thrusts himself inside her as far as he can. His deep, calm voice reaches her ears.

"Ooooo - you're too hot, you little slut. You haven't even seen my face and you love it - yes, grab it tight with your cunt, you wild bitch. Yes, milk my cock, that's good. Oh fuck, this cunt is too hot. Oh, no, don't make her cum, you want to fuck her while she's hungry like this." The tongue stops on the verge of her orgasm and she screams and bucks desperately at where it was.

"Oh, yeah, fuck it, bitch. I'm gonna fill your sweet pussy with cum, oh fuck, sweet little cunt, take it, oh take it cunt, oh yes. Take my fuckin spunk in your cunt." He slams into her, hips pumping, legs shaking, and she feels her cunt bathed in hot ropy cum.

"Tell me." Tears of frustration build up in her eyes. She tries to move her hands to her clit but someone grabs her arms and twists while someone else flips her hips. She is on her stomach now. Rough hands grasp her hips, raise them up, stroke her clit and plunge their callouses into her with searching fingers. She arches her back and bounces her hips a bit.

"Please, please I need to cum. See, I'm a good girl please fuck it." She hears only his exhalation of breath before he stops her slow bounce with strong hands and pulls under her knees until she is kneeling and folded over herself. In order to push her pussy up enough for fucking, her head is folded in so tightly that she can only express her need with her hips and swollen urgent heartbeat.

His cock slips inside her dripping snatch so smoothly that she gasps. He reaches down and flicks her clit, and she moans and lurches against him. He makes a pleased sound and flicks it again, laughing when she lurches onto his cock with a moan. Now both thumbs play over her clit in rapid succession, and she trembles and moans and strokes his cock with her whole being centered in her pussy. She gasps, and in her ear she hears him moaning, finally, moaning with the man who is fucking her.

"Mmmm look at that nasty pussy dripping cum onto my desk. I'm gonna fuck this nasty pussy and when I cum, I'm gonna pull out and cum on your ass so he can use it to fuck your ass. Oh, you like that, bitch?" She is moaning and rubbing her hole up and down on him so fast and tight that he cannot help but piston himself back into her.

Biting his lip, he grabs her hips, thrusts as hard into her tight dripping cunt as he can, and moans as a first, huge splash of cum shoots into her cunt. Still jerking, he pulls his cock out of her cunt and presses it tightly to her ass, rubbing the sensitive underside against her puckered tight orifice. She moans as another jet of cum hits it, and tilts herself so it is more accessible. Cursing, he thrusts his purple cockhead halfway into her tight hole and shoots a third spurt into her ass.

Before she can take three breaths another cock is pressing at the entrance to her nether eye. She gasps and tenses, but he slides his thumbs into her cunt from either side and she cannot help but push back on his cock and he moans with delight as she patiently rocks her incredibly tight ass onto his cock. With a deep, eager sound she takes the last of his length into her ass and begins rocking smoothly back and forth on it.

"Oh, fuck it's so tight, oh, you slut, fucking sexy hot tight sweet slut." She feels his balls tighten and slap against her clit. He stretches her out on her side, one leg drawn up, and slams his cock into her while he covers her eyes with one hand and sucks her nipple.

A cock presses against her lips, and she eagerly takes it into her mouth. He fucks her mouth with a rhythm that pushes her back against the man fucking her ass just when she thinks he can get no further inside her. He gives a strangled cry and she can feel his cum shoot into her guts. With a moan she sucks at the underside of the cock in her mouth, running her tongue up a d down the length of it while she's sucking. He struggles silently to control his thrusts and then grunts once and begins pounding into her throat.

When she chokes on his hard thrusts he pulls his cock out of her mouth and grabs her titties, pushing them together and eagerly fucking the tunnel of flesh between them. She moans with delight and he brings one hand up and slaps her titty hard, then presses the head of his cock down on the red spot and shoots cum on it, on her nipples, on her mouth.

Other hands begin slapping her cum-soaked pussy, rhythmically spanking it until she is on the edge of a monster orgasm. "Please, oh please, I'm a good girl, please let me cum, please...." Over the speaker in her ear she can hear him start to cum and the hands are on her cunt and the cum on her lips and she shudders over and over again as she cums hard, naked, in front of strangers who's faces she's never seen.