The Voidians...

Story Info
A girl of exquiste power falls into the hands of two men.
1.9k words
3.86
8.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been meditating deep in the woods on the evening of a Sabbath when a pack of wolves attacked me. Only, these weren't ordinary wolves. These wolves desired energy above all else and would stop at nothing to get it. The more powerful the being, the more vicious they became.

I did not know how long I ran from them, but eventually I could not run any further. My legs became weak and refused to carry me any further. I collapsed in exhaustion on the ground. They caught up to me and before I knew it I was forced unconscious, my breathing shallow.

Two men found me. They had been gathering firewood for the winter which was predicted to be particularly harsh this year.

My body was cold and lifeless, I did not know if it was fate that brought them to me but at that moment I did not care. When I regained consciousness I did not know where I was.

I gathered it was a cabin of some sort, from what I could see in the dim lighting. I was laying on a bed, with the softest of quilts beneath me. My body ached with emptiness.

There was a hooded figure at the edge of the bed, staring at me intently. His eyes were harsh but his face was not. He was at the peak of his youth, very similar to myself. I tried to muster a friendly smile but felt my mouth twitched in agony instead.

I frowned as I sat up, I noticed a hand at my groin and a figure sitting next to me. I opened my mouth to speak but I realized I could not. I hadn't the energy to do so. Our eyes locked and I could see nothing beyond them.

These strange men seemed so foreign to me, I had a stream of questions. I was confused more than anything and I am sure this is how my expression appeared.

Why were they staring at me? Who were they? What happened to me? How did I get here?

I gasped as a thrumming of heat was pounded into my groin, by the simple use of his hand. It was just enough.

"Drink this and lay back, we are not nearly finished with you yet." Said the figure at my side. He handed me a silver cup.

I looked inside but could not deduce what it was. Though I did not know, I drank it because I was utterly parched and needed the fuel. The taste was so sweet and refreshing that I swallowed the entire thing in one gulp.

"Who are you?" I asked panting as my groin chakra began to awaken once more as he stimulated it. Awakened, truly I perceived, for the first time.

Neither one of the two answered my inquiries. Instead the figure beside me put a hand on my stomach and repeated, "Lay back. You lost quite a bit of life-force out there. It is amazing you still live."

His hand was so warm I tried my best not to whimper. I had never been in this position before. I felt so vulnerable to them. As if the depths of my soul were available to them to examine, analyze and worst of all: criticize.

The figure at the edge of the bed scoffed, "Must your ego be the size of China's population?"

"S'pherroth, out!" It was a growl so commanding I almost felt it at the core of my being. I flinched, causing S'pherroth to laugh as he jumped to his feet with speed, demonstrating brilliant control over his body. Perhaps out of the desire to impress.

He snuffed, "Fine, if I'm needed I'll be with my mice!"

Slowly, I laid back down, my body relaxing as it sunk into the bed, becoming one with it.

He worked silently for hours on my chakras, with a diligence so strong that I could not fully keep track of reality as I traveled all planes of existence learning all it had to offer in waking and sleep, delusion and insanity.

When I returned from one of my journeys, his face was soft and full of emotion. I could not understand why or what I had been saying whilst in dreams.

"Tell me what you feel.." He said, his eyes never leaving mine. I felt my face flush beneath his powerful gaze and then I realized... I was topless before him. His hand was just above my root chakra and he swiftly glided his hand up, stopping at the center of my chest.

I groaned, tossing my head back in ecstasy, unable to formulate a coherent thought. He wasn't even touching me, yet he could affect me so intimately. I was frightened and aroused beyond belief. He did this several more times until I could no longer stand it. "Please..." I whispered. "Stop that."

He began to retreat, his hand moving away from my chest. I felt alone and did not want it to stop. The pleasure had been too great. The likes of which I have never felt before. I wanted more.

I grabbed onto his arm, holding it in place with all my might. My back arched off the bed and I forced him to touch me.

His hand tingled but the touch was bearable, I could think. I rationalized the situation. My chest heaved with breath making the touches that much more intense.

"I apologize... I don't usually... Perhaps we should... stop this. I think I'm fine now, thank you." I stumbled over my words, I was so embarrassed. I'd made a complete fool of myself.

He nodded. "Very well mistress, I will let you slumber. S'pherroth is preparing the meal. It should be ready shortly." He said quietly before leaving.

When I next awoke, it was due to vividly sexual dreams. Of S'pherroth and I. I shook out of them, awakening to fingers penetrating, searching at my entrance. There was no passion, just the rough action of teenagers in heat.

I woke with a whimper out of the double dream to S'pherroth. Literally, in the flesh. He was grinning knowingly with a bowl of soup in his hands.

Luckily, I was fully clothed this time. But I still felt he could see me as he did before, for the grin he wore was absolutely wicked.

"You didn't..." I asked, tugging the blankets closer around me as I drew my knees to my chest protectively.

He placed the bowl gently on the table beside the bed. "Didn't what?" He asked, bringing our faces so close together we could almost kiss. I did not back away at that instant. I did not dare move. I was appalled he was so close to me, it seemed we were sharing breaths.

I hadn't any experience with men, as I lived and traveled alone. But for some reason now it was all being thrust upon me so suddenly. I knew I couldn't just give in to it but... There was a part of me which desired it, greatly. And I wasn't sure if I could control that part. For it seemed to be growing, rapidly, consuming me.

"Uh.. Never mind. I just had some really peculiar dreams. I guess I'm still shook up.." I said, not meeting his eye.

To my surprise, he laughed triumphantly, "You've been dreaming about me?"

My mouth dropped open. I became defensive and irritated very easily by his evident smugness. "I never said that!" I exclaimed. I punched at his shoulder but before I could even make any contact he reacted, catching my wrist and held it.

He brought his face up close against mine once more and said, "Ah! But you indicated it!"

He breathed into my face and did the unexpected. He licked at my lips. Gently at first.

I was stunned. I backed away, moving to the wall to get away from him, to put some distance between us.

To my dismay, he took the opportunity to climb on the bed with me, pinning me against the wall. He tried to kiss me but I turned my face away from him. He buried his head between my neck and shoulder. I felt him smile before he sunk his teeth into my neck and began sucking away at my essence.

I squealed, though from pleasure or disgust I knew not. "What are you doing?!" I screeched, putting my hands against his chest as I struggled to get away. He grabbed my hands and secured them on the wall above my head with one arm without much difficulty.

My body squirmed, pushing and pulling as he extravagantly sucked at my neck. He began trailing lower, down my chest. I was still sensitive there from earlier and I whimpered as his mouth sucked wetly.

I became entirely still, my mind frantic as my body began responding to him. This couldn't be happening. I was dreaming. Yes. Dreaming. With this realization I seemed to conclude what ever power I held was in my legs (as they weren't pinned down). Kicking with vigor at his stomach, I caught him by surprise and his grip on my wrists loosened just enough for me to escape.

Throwing my body as far away from him as I could, I knocked over various items as I fell to the floor. When I looked back to him, he was smirking, his eyes filled black with lust and power. A tremor of fear ran through me as he said, "Oh you REALLY shouldn't have done that."

Before I could respond he pounced on me, dragging me with force back to the bed. He threw me down like a rag doll and I screamed as he ripped off the white gown I'd been wearing.

"Please.. Don't do that.." My voice wavered as he spread my legs and stuck two dry fingers inside of me. No one had ever touched me in such a way, I was not sure if I should be insulted or flattered.

Reflexively, I grabbed at his hand trying futilely to make him stop. His power towered immensely over mine and a sob escaped me as his fingers twisted brutally inside of me, stretching me without mercy.

"I told you you'd regret doing that. Females! Mmm.. Never listen." S'pherroth murmured as he pressed his face against my tummy, gradually moving upwards. "Now I have to be rough? Don't act like you don't want it.. You were practically screaming my name while you slept." He taunted as he began unbuckling his jeans.

I gasped in horror. "No.. no, no please.." I choked as his grin grew bigger and more genuine. He couldn't possibly be thinking of...? With me? ...To me?

"Please... I'm begging you..... I can't.. I've never.." I fidgeted as the heat rose on my cheeks, tinting them a rosy pink.

His eyes widened as he realized what I was getting at. I sighed with relief thinking for a moment that he understood. "You're a virgin?!" He exclaimed as if delighted.

I nodded as I attempted to move away and cover myself. He stopped me and said, "Well then... That changes everything! I'll be slightly less gentle with you. I promise." He winked.

And with that he silenced my protests and fears with his lips. He climbed on top of me and held my body in place with his own as he proceeded to rape me.

End of chapter one.