The Volunteer

Story Info
Opposition Era, warmonger seeks out the winning side.
2k words
4.17
8.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prepare for disinfection!" The airlock tech shouted over the din of the cycling

atmosphere. The armoured figure inside the small chamber turned around as pipes in the ceiling sprayed ethanol onto its metal suit. The chemical remanent the outside air washed down the drain. Warm air flooded the chamber, now entirely clean of any outside factors that would be unappreciated in Bunker 3. A door slid open opposite the entrance and the armour walked through it into a disassembly bay.

"Would you like to try our deluxe storage, for the modest price of only 40 extra minutes per day?" One of the techs said.

"No." Replied the armour.

"Then prepare for us to disassemble your bio-suit, honoured guest." The tech said, and he moved to the side of the room and pulled a lever. At once, several mechanical arms descended from the ceiling, all with various attachments like drills, clamps and lubricant dispensers, and began to disassemble the mechanical suit of armour. Parts of the armour were pulled away and deposited into a storage crate, slowly revealing the sweat and vinyl covered woman. The tech approached her with a computerised clipboard and stylus. "Please state your name, age, date of birth, cup size and opinion of the novel '1984' by George Orwell."

"Payton Wolf, 27, October 23rd 1998, C's and never read it." The woman said in a deep, husky, and tired voice, but one could still make out the slight annoyance and puzzlement as to why her cup size would matter. "Will that be a problem?"

"Not at all Miss." Said the tech, and he gestured to a rectangular portion of the electronic form. "Thumb print please." She pressed her thumb to the pad. "I have input your service time, which is to pay for your accommodation, food, storage and entertainment from 0600 to exactly 1042, is this time frame acceptable?"

"I suppose so." Payton said, still annoyed that 'The Legion of Humanity' had decided to set up here of all places.

"Please note that at you must attend service at your prescribed time every day until your departure, minimum stay time is one service plus time leading up to said term. The result of not attending a service or attempted to leave before the minimum stay time has elapsed will result in execution." The tech said, as he stepped aside and the door out into Bunker 3 opened.

"Whatever," Payton said, brushing past the tech and entering the bunker.

________________________________________

It was only once Payton reached her allotted room when she allowed her gruff outer persona to drop. She instantly flung herself onto the bed and reached for the zipper under her chin. She drew it down, exposing the flesh of her luscious chest one inch at a time. The zipper went down, and down, and down, passing her navel and continuing along her wet vulva. The zipper's descent exposed a thin wire hanging out of her vagina.

"Oh fuck." Payton moaned as she tugged on the wire, pulling the small, vibrating, egg shaped device that it was connected to out of her. She pulled a small box out of one of her pouched that ringed her thighs and hit a switch, the egg stopped vibrating. Payton raised the egg on the wire to her mouth and sucked on it, lazily massaging her vulva with the other.

She had seen the posters on her way up here. The group known as 'The Legion of Humanity' were a splinter group from the hyper militaristic bunker 7, thrown out because of their near suicidal tactics and reckless security policy. In short, it was the fastest way to make sure she was converted. Sure mercenary work was fine and all, but the pay was dropping as humanity's resources were claimed by the robots and she had defeated everyone who posed a challenge and she wouldn't get killed for killing. That and there was something so deliciously naughty about 1: doing the exact opposite of what everyone else said to do and 2: joining a society made up exclusively of hot women-like people.

The posters had said that sign ups were at 1200 hours, Payton's first 'Service' was from 0600 to 1042, and if what she'd heard about the 'services' were true... well, she'll just have to wait and find out.

________________________________________

She woke at 0530 the next morning, breakfasted and cleaned her vinyl catsuit before fully equipping herself. The radio next to her bed had turned on to wake her up, blaring the propaganda that she had expected, but an advert for the Legion made her perk up with one leg in the constricting material.

"DO YOU WANNA TALK BACK OUR PEOPLE FROM THE ROBO SLUTS? JOIN TODAY AT 1200 IN 'The Gentleman's Brewhouse' AND YOU COULD BE OFF TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT TONIGHT!"

Payton grinned, she'd be gone by tonight, only one shift of this 'dreaded' service thing. She finished dressing and left, following the painted arrows on the floor to where the blue 'service' arrow was headed

________________________________________

Soaked in sweat, exhausted and pissed off, Payton stepped off her literal hamster wheel nearly 5 hours later. Payton made use of the 'complementary' showers. She quickly left for 'The Gentlemen's Brewhouse' that the radio had mentioned.

"Well on the upside, at least I know how this place works." Payton said, internally continuing. "So I can disassemble it piece by piece when I return a sexy machine."

"ALRIGHT MEN!" The voice from the radio shouted as she entered the bar. "ARE YOU READY TO KILL US SOME ROBO SLUTS?!"

A chorus of accent echoed from around the bar.

________________________________________

Peyton ducked as the rocket whizzed past her. Her small squadron had been sent by the Legion of Humanity to investigate Coronet activity in the Hyjups valley.

"What the fuck?!" she hissed back Del, a civilian who, although enthusiastic during sign on, had regressed into a jumpy coward as soon as he had left the base. The rocket impacted on the wall of the crevasse.

"You're all cock and no balls aren't you?" Asda growled and grabbed the rocket launcher from the young man. Asda was, in a word, massive. She had to be at least 6'5'' and wielded an extremely powerful plasma caster. The last member of their band of four sniggered, that was the rat faced lowlife, Jokal.

Peyton scanned the impact site with binoculars, and the rock wall showed that the impact hadn't even left a dent in the tough rock. She turned her vision down to the floor of the structure that they were walking through.

"There!" She hissed back at the other three. She licked her lips and turned back to look at the bots. "There's some sort of cave up ahead, and two of them guarding the entrance!"

"There ain't now." Said Asda, as another rocket whizzed past Peyton's head. The explosion disabled both gynoids. Peyton growled in the back of her throat. Del ran up to the cave entrance ahead of the main group, he leaned inside and started down the tunnel inside as the rest approached.

Asda followed a few metres behind him, then Jokal, and Peyton bringing up the rear. Peyton mentally kicked herself, she had planned to kill the others as they battled the gynoids, then allow herself to be converted, but she hadn't counted on the muscular woman's pragmatism. She peered around jokal and Asda up the passageway and a second later, Del's head vanished. The group stopped, and Del slumped to the ground, his neck leaking blood. Asda backed up, and Jokal donned heat vision goggles.

"There's a booby trap in the wall, a saw perhaps." He pulled a can from his belt and sprayed the expanding foam into a join in the stonework; he then pulled a small cylinder from the belt and flicked it, extending it into a rod. He tapped a tile on the floor and the foam quivered, but held. "Trap disabled, I'll go ahead from now on."

Peyton sighed with relief, she hadn't been prepared for that, and if the gynoids had been destroyed in the fight...

________________________________________

They continued like that, Jokal disabling the traps, Asda in the centre, and Peyton bringing up the rear. They encountered no gynoids until they reached what seemed to be a large door in an expansive cavern, with a small group of the robots standing in a circle.

"Shh." Asda hissed, and they listened.

"The vault has resisted all our attempts to penetrate it," One of the gynoids said. "Proposal for new attempt, tunnel around the exoskeleton to find a weak point in the superstructure."

"A possibility, however slow it might be." Another one said. "Counter proposal, we request a grade 3 lance."

"Objection. A grade 3 lance may damage the stasis system." A third Gynoid said. "Counter Counter proposal!" Peyton yelled, and drew her pistol, shooting Jokal in the back of his head and turning it on Asda. The Gynoids didn't do much more than turn their attention towards her, but Asda froze, glowering at her. "You can get this one to open it for you, that plasma gun thing of her's could melt the hinges off that thing."

"A satisfactory strategy." Said the first gynoid, now moving towards Asda's turned back. "You shall be converted after this woman."

"You're not taking me alive, you robotic sonova bitch!" Asda yelled, one of the gynoids raised a weapon, which shot a dart into the woman's neck. Asda stumbled, and then fell unconscious, slumping to the floor in a heap.

"On second assessment, I shall deposit this one into a conversion tank." One of the Gynoids detached Asda's plasma caster and dragged her to a clear tank that Peyton hadn't noticed until now. As the glass sealed silvery ooze began to seep into the tank. The three gynoids turned to Peyton. "Prepare yourself for conversion."

"With pleasure!" Peyton responded, unzipping her catsuit. The first gynoid took up place behind her, and assisted in peeling off the skin-tight outfit. The second pulled the suit down to her ankles, crouching in the process, and stayed there examining her privates. The third took Peyton's face in its hands and began the conversion.

Conversion fluid, filed with nanites, oozed from microscopic pores in all three gynoid's hands. The one behind her began rubbing the slick substance into her shoulders and back. A long mechanical tongue slithered out of the mouth of the one below her, which entered her as its owner began to massage her taut ass.

"Oh, this is going to be delicious..." Peyton said, quivering from the intrusion in her pussy. The final gynoid was massaging her breasts with the conversion fluid, tiny clamps in the middle of its palms grabbed her nipples, pulling and twisting them. Through a haze of ecstasy Peyton dimly noted the unconscious Asda was up to her waist in conversion fluid inside the tank.

She moaned as a vibrating tongue from the gynoid in front of her entered her mouth. She shivered, but stopped suddenly as her skin began to harden. The gynoid attending to her lower half removed its hands from her ass and began to massage her clitoris and vulva with them.

This proved far too much for Peyton, and she arched her back as she orgasmed, her eyes rolled back into her skull and her body became fully mechanical. The three gynoids attending to her extricated themselves from her extremities and began to prepare the plasma caster for cutting through the vault.

The body that formerly belonged to Peyton Wolf stood in place, its eyes rolled forward, revealing glowing gold mechanical irises.

"Unit Parse-V6 is ready." It said, the voice now also mechanical.

"As is Unit Atomatox-D0." Said the former body of Asda, emerging from the conversion tank.

"Prepare to assist in cutting away the vault door." Sym-M3, one of the gynoids that had converted them said, and they got to work.

Barely an hour later the vault door dropped off its hinges, revealing something that none of them could ever have expected.