The Voluptuous and the Vile Ch. 01

Story Info
An impossibly voluptuous paladin hunts a vile monster.
3.5k words
4.46
19.9k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razetiger
Razetiger
39 Followers

A letter had reached the Abbey of St. Adelheid, the renowned temple-fortress of the Sisterhood of the Dauntless Rose. The contents of the missive were dire. Its sender, a distraught magistrate from a remote village near the eastern border of the Kingdom of Saxen, wrote of a putrid monster that terrorized the settlements around the shadowy wetland known as the Blood Marsh. He described a vile thing that was neither fish nor man but somehow both. The magistrate provided accounts of the creature's evils, of which there were many.

The first atrocity attributed to the mongrel was an act of murder. An aging woodsman had been found dead on the outskirts of town roughly one year ago, brutalized by something that left behind only a puddle of ichor and a muddy trail of webbed footprints. Worse yet were the creature's other acts of wickedness. The letter's author wrote in length of three particular assaults that had taken place in or around the murky bog in recent months, each detailing a violent rape of an unfortunate maiden by a walking blue-hued nightmare with bulging eyes and scaled flesh. Interestingly, the magistrate observed that each victim was a woman of a more voluptuous variety, suggesting that the fiend had a penchant for that particular sort of prey.

The monster had thus far evaded capture, undoubtedly escaping into the dark expanse of the Blood Marsh following each attack. The magistrate lacked enough able-bodied men to protect the local settlements from the creature, and he had not enough coin to hire mercenaries to hunt for the beast. Desperate for aid, he beseeched the Sisterhood of the Dauntless Rose to send forth a champion to put down the scaly abomination lest it strike again.

Gisela of Rugenstadt was chosen by her matriarch to be the Sisterhood's weapon against the monster. As a fully anointed sister-paladin of her order, Gisela had already proven her martial prowess and unflinching resolve in battle, and she was thought to be more than capable of smiting such a foe in single combat. Furthermore, both Gisela and her matriarch agreed that the blonde-haired beauty's exaggerated figure would lure the creature from its hiding place, if indeed the mongrel had an affinity for shapely women.

Gisela arrived in the village of Lendorf within a fortnight. Situated on the boundary of the Blood Marsh proper, the settlement of three hundred souls was a humble frontier bastion that straddled civilization and untamed wilderness. Lendorf was pitiful compared to the Kingdom's bustling capital, Rugenstadt. There were no magnificent buildings like the Abbey of St. Adelheid in this place, nor were there any congested thoroughfares teeming with life. Only a few dozen thatched hovels stood in the gloom, and they loosely circled the village's largest structure, a weather-worn wooden cabin that served as Lendorf's hall of administration.

The buxom paladin was received near the village's center by a single guardsman. He was a stout man who appeared to be in his late thirties, and he wore a brown gambeson with a tattered black cloak. In his right hand he clenched a spear.

"Halt! Who goes there?" the guardsman forcefully barked as Gisela approached, loudly striking the ground with the butt of his weapon.

The ferocity of the man's shout caused Gisela to stop abruptly. Such a subtle recoil was still enough to set into wobbling motion the paladin's enormous ass cheeks, the well-toned spheres being so amply padded with soft flesh that they jiggled at the slightest provocation.

"Greetings and well met," the buxom blonde addressed the guardsman. "I am Gisela, paladin of the most holy order of the Sisterhood of the Dauntless Rose. At the request of your magistrate, I was dispatched to aid this village in its hour of need."

Gisela produced the letter sent from the magistrate to the Abbey, drawing it forth from a leather pouch and handing it to the guardsman.

A swarm of villagers emerged from their thatched hovels and observed Gisela from afar, assessing the living hourglass of a woman as she conversed with the guardsman. She was tall and beautiful, with radiant skin unblemished by age or toil. The mysterious visitor carried herself proudly -- befitting her regal features and majestically long flowing hair of golden wheat -- though it was obvious by her garb that she was no woman of nobility. A number of watchful eyes lustfully fell upon the impossibly large mountains that were Gisela's breasts, while others gazed upon the outsider with suspicion.

The blonde-haired arrival looked a warrior to those who inspected her; she was well-muscled and she carried upon her back a weapon of war, a massive hammer with a head of steel and a haft of solid oak. However, she wore something that could hardly be described as armor. Gisela's attire was highly obscene and equally impractical, leaving the immense curves of her impossibly voluptuous figure prominently unguarded. Two tiny triangular steel plates just barely obscured Gisela's small, pink nipples, and a narrow strip of steel below accomplished little beyond hiding her sacred grove. Gisela's incredibly large buttocks -- two mountainous cheeks of extraordinary size -- easily swallowed the paladin's armored thong. While the warrior-woman did wear proper platemail greaves and gauntlets, Gisela appeared more like an armed courtesan than an anointed paladin of an illustrious sorority.

"Your magistrate speaks of a vile monster lurking in the Blood Marsh, a nightmarish beast of carnal sin and depravity. The Sisterhood has guarded the Kingdom of Saxen from such abominations for centuries, and we hear the pleas of the innocent and defenseless," Gisela proudly proclaimed with a certain air of magnanimity.

The paladin's statement was met by silence, her message lost on the guardsman who seemed hopelessly distracted by her deep cleavage.

"I have been sent as the Sisterhood's champion in vanquishing this evil," Gisela continued with a louder tone -- loud enough to disturb the guardsman's staring. "Allow me to go forth and deliver justice for the unfortunate souls befouled by this aberration."

The guardsman gave Gisela a reluctant nod, beckoning her to proceed past the village and into the bleak bog beyond. He craned his head to ogle the paladin's fat, wobbling ass cheeks as Gisela continued past him, marveling in bewilderment at the sheer size of the warrior-woman's backside. To an untrained eye the paladin seemed bottomless when seen from behind, so hidden was her armored thong between the immense spheres of her buttocks. The guardsman and the nearby villagers watched as the proud paladin followed the dirt path beyond the outskirts of the town and into the Blood Marsh proper, where solid ground gives way to soft peat and squishy mud. The blonde-haired beauty gradually disappeared into a wall of fog as she ventured forth, her massive, jiggling ass vanishing from sight as she crossed the veil from civilization into a den of evil.

It was midday when the buxom paladin pierced the insubstantial barrier between the two worlds, but the golden light of the sun struggled to illuminate the murky wetland. Ancient trees shielded their home from the intrusive glow with their colossal gnarled branches, shrouding the Blood Marsh in an unending darkness.

'This place is a lair of melancholy and nightmares,' thought Gisela as she studied the blackened canopy of the desolate bog.

A luminous hourglass of wobbling flesh lost in a labyrinth of mud and shadow, the Saxen beauty wandered the ominous swamp for hours in search of her quarry. She diligently inspected her surroundings as she walked deeper and deeper into the endless muck, hoping to find some sort of clue that might lead her to her prey. The melon-breasted blonde was no ranger or scout, but she had learned rudimentary tracking techniques in her youth as an initiate of the Sisterhood.

Gisela's training ultimately proved fruitful and the beautiful, fat-assed paladin discovered a promising trail leading to the northeast. The tracks were left by something that clearly was not human, evidenced by impressions of what appeared to be webbed, three-toed feet. Brandishing her hammer, the young woman followed the trail with a watchful eye. The path took Gisela on an awkward journey through mud and moss for another hour until, finally, it led her to a hideous discovery.

It was a vile mockery of life that joined man and monster, and it was the very same abomination detailed in the magistrate's missive to the Abbey. The creature was but a hundred paces from Gisela but it seemed unaware of the paladin's presence, greedily feasting upon a dead animal near a large pool of blackened water. Its head resembled that of a deep-water fish but with bulbous yellow eyes and a drooling maw of countless spear-like teeth. The aberration's glistening skin was textured with scales of pale blue, and its disproportionately large fingers were adorned with nightmarishly long claws.

With luck -- and Wōdun's favor -- Gisela hoped to catch the dread creature unawares and fell it with a mighty blow before it could react.

'Your time is at an end, monster. You shall not defile another woman so long as I draw breath. Wōdun, grant strength to your servant so that she might deliver justice this day,' Gisela silently growled.

Gisela cautiously flanked the creature and quietly approached it with her hammer held high. She was no rogue well-versed in skulking silently, but she minded her step as she crept forward. It was a gambit for a boulder-breasted paladin clad in steel plate armor (even as minimal as her armor was) but Gisela was graceful enough to close the distance without causing an unwanted clamor. At last, she came within striking range and prepared to bring her mighty hammer down onto her scaly foe.

Then a second monster sprang up from the nearby pool of brackish water, violently bursting forth from its murky point of ambush. Gisela and her scaled quarry both fell into its trap! With a loud and powerful splash the thing quickly emerged, a vaguely tree-shaped abomination with wrinkled, diseased flesh colored deepest black. An elongated, flexible neck hoisted the monster's roughly spherical head above a trunk-like torso, unfurling a ghastly visage dominated by three large amber eyes. The unblinking orbs burned like a trio of eerie lanterns, piercing the bog's gloom with their sickly glow. Below, a pair of tentacle-like arms extended from the creature's midsection, each appendage a natural weapon terminating in a massive serrated pincer.

Startled by the strange aberration that was now upon her, Gisela instinctively leapt away from a furiously lashing limb. It was fortuitous that Gisela narrowly evaded the lethal snap of the creature's pincer; a massive claw contracted forcefully mere inches from the blonde's enormous, wobbling titties. Such an unexpected brush with her own mortality caused the huge-breasted blonde to gasp.

Gisela's prey was not so lucky. The fish-man frantically scrambled to escape but its webbed feet were too slow. A serrated pincer found its scaled throat and snapped shut with a brutal crunch, ending the fish-man's miserable existence in a spray of dark red mist. The scaled rapist of the Blood Marsh -- the target of Gisela's quest -- crumpled lifelessly onto soft dirt. Its bulbous eyes remained open even in death, a mask of fear frozen on the monster's face as a testament of its unceremonious and unexpected end.

Twice again the height of a man, the bog-beast loomed ominously over Gisela and stared down at her with its repugnant, unblinking eyes. The monster almost seemed to be inspecting her with awful intent, its terrible gaze fixed upon the beautiful paladin's gargantuan, backbreaking breasts. Gisela in turn surveyed the monstrosity with her gorgeous sapphires.

The temporary lull was long enough for the buxom blonde to properly examine her unexpected foe. Dozens of small, writhing tentacles dangled below the thing's great amber eyes, and they wiggled furiously like the legs of a scurrying insect. A third tentacle-like limb also protruded from the creature's torso, but it was clearly unlike the clawed appendages that assailed Gisela and her now-dead mark a moment earlier. This considerably shorter extremity seemed strangely delicate and spongy-looking, and its length was crowned with a fleshy cap that resembled some sort of rotting mushroom. It twitched and undulated in grotesque fashion, suggesting a loathsome purpose incomprehensible to a chaste warrior-woman.

Gisela had seen no such creature in the various bestiaries found in the libraries of the Abbey, nor had she ever heard accounts of a beast that would fit the description of the horror she looked upon.

'An unnatural monster surely, perhaps even a daemon borne from the Dark Beyond,' the twenty-five year old thought to herself as she held high her mighty hammer.

"By Wōdun, I send you back to the cold abyss of nothingness, creature!" Gisela screamed ferociously, pointing her weapon at the thing as if rebuking its very existence.

With that, Gisela pushed plated foot against ground and propelled herself forward with the righteous fury of the Sisterhood, charging at the disgusting fiend with her steel-headed bludgeon braced over shoulder. The fat-assed Saxen beauty sprang off soft peat like a wobbling vortex of womanly flesh, leaping with all her might to score a lethal blow on the putrid creature.

Yet the bog-beast proved a surprisingly quick adversary. The monster caught Gisela in mid-flight, capturing the soaring hourglass by her armored wrists. The virtuous warrior-maiden screamed in impotent fury as serrated claws closed around her gauntlets with bone-shattering force, their lethality only stopped by unyielding platemail. Although the abomination's powerful pincers could not puncture Gisela's gauntlets, they exerted enough pressure to squeeze the buxom paladin's weapon from her grip.

"Noooooooo!" Gisela howled in despair as her hammer fell lazily from her grasp and landed on the moss-covered ground below.

The grotesque creature held the impossibly buxom paladin in its clutches. It suspended Gisela several feet off the ground with its immense claws, wicked vises that feverishly clasped the blonde beauty's plated gauntlets at the wrists. With hands bound and her weapon out of reach, Gisela was utterly helpless.

Three sickly, monstrous eyes gazed upon Gisela hungrily. And while the monster was of unfathomable origin, the defenseless woman recognized its stare nevertheless. She had seen that same stare on the faces of a thousand men. It was then she realized how much danger she truly faced, and a harrowing chill ran down her spine. The dread creature wished to mate with Gisela; it meant to rape her.

'Wōdun! Your servant is in need! Deliver her from this monstrosity! I have kept myself pure in your name, my temple undefiled--!'

Gisela's frantic, silent prayer was broken as the abomination suddenly buried its revolting face into the enormous, wobbling globes that were her breasts. The sister-paladin screamed as the thing did so, and she desperately attempted to break free from the powerful claws holding her in bondage. Yet her attempts were futile; the aberration was much too large and much too strong to overcome by the raw muscle of a mere human. Womanly shrieks of terror echoed throughout the Blood Marsh as three gelatinous, unblinking amber eyes sank into the fat, pliable mountains of Gisela's bosom.

So massive were the blonde beauty's tits that they easily suffocated the visage of even such an imposing assailant. The strange creature reveled in the voluptuous sensations offered by the warm, ponderous pillows, and it let out a disturbing groan of bliss as its hideous aspect was swallowed utterly by soft, feminine flesh. It was a lascivious torment that lasted only moments, but to Gisela the abuse seemed to continue for an eternity. However, there was no respite for the paladin even when the monster withdrew its head from her huge breasts, for the grotesque horror began its attack anew. Extending its long, flexible neck, the bog-thing brought its countenance down on the helpless woman once more, this time aiming for Gisela's gorgeous Saxen features.

Gisela let out an ear-shattering scream as a tangle of writhing tendrils fell onto her beautiful face, but her protest was muffled just as quickly as it was projected. A number of small tentacles silenced the howling maiden with their invasive presence, forcing their way past the paladin's full, plump lips and plunging into her tempting mouth. Thus, in this pungent, murky swamp of shadow and horror, the abomination forcibly kissed Gisela of Rugenstadt.

The creature's mating appendage did not remain idle in this assault. It slowly slithered between Gisela's powerful, thick thighs and attempted to enter her most valuable of treasures, but found the path to paradise blocked. An armored thong, made of steel and reinforced by a holy spell of abjuration, shielded the paladin's sacred grove from incursion. Like a siege battery made of flesh, the appendage repeatedly rammed against the narrow strip of armor in search of purchase, only to be halted time and again.

So eager was the monster to satisfy its terrible desires that it quickly sought other means of violating the voluptuous warrior of light. The creature ceased its doomed assault against Gisela's pristine clam and trespassed elsewhere, redirecting its lascivious attention to the paladin's immense, well-padded buttocks. Coiling around the blonde beauty, the abomination's undulating penis found the cushioned mounds of Gisela's backside practically bare and undefended, and it nestled comfortably between the divine alabaster spheres.

While Gisela's virtue was protected by an armored thong made of steel, the narrow strip of metal did almost nothing to shield the cleft of her obscenely fat ass from attack. In what was a loathsome mockery of lovemaking, the monster's throbbing cock frantically flailed and squirmed between the gargantuan mountains of Gisela's rear, polluting the bog's heavy air with distinctive, sickly sounds of flesh striking flesh as it thrashed. The assault was otherwise performed in eerie silence, the only melody fit for this godless, lightless place.

The cheeks of the paladin's ass were colossal enough to naturally push against each other with considerable force, and together they gently crushed the putrid cock that slid between them. Though her foe's invading appendage was thoroughly buried within the endless canyon of her prodigious behind, Gisela could still perceive every vile inch of the spongy mass as it undulated and slid against her. The thing felt cold and largely smooth between her well-muscled buttocks, but the Saxen beauty also discerned numerous bumpy, warty protrusions gracing its delicate head. Each terrible thrust was accompanied by sensations of the abrasive growths caressing Gisela's alabaster skin, nauseating relics of the blonde beauty's torment.

The attack carried on for several torturous minutes -- though it seemed like hours to the young warrior-woman -- before the inevitable happened. Great amber eyes bulged wildly as the bog-thing suddenly twitched and rocked in depraved agitation, an unearthly roar emanating from the eldritch horror as it surrendered to abominable climax. With an urgent desperation, the monster withdrew itself from the cleft of Gisela's gigantic buttocks, and it immediately took aim at the mountains of padded flesh from which it had retreated. The head of the creature's spongy member pointed menacingly at the behemoth cheeks, foreshadowing an unspeakable conclusion to the paladin's mistreatment.

Gisela let out a bone-chilling cry of shame and disgust as the monster finally spewed its load. Rope after rope of viscous black sludge violently erupted from the mushroom-like cap of the aberration's vile penis, each soaring arc of sticky seed striking true and loudly splattering upon the humongous spheres of the warrior-woman's ass. The volley seemed unending; a dozen blasts of cold slime -- the unborn spawn of a daemon most foul -- desecrated Gisela's rear before the monster's climax finally subsided.

Razetiger
Razetiger
39 Followers
12